Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING  (Read 34883 times)
kipper01

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

I didn't make the cut for the 0% fees, but I threw a miner your way anyway.  Lets hope more miners do the same.  Good luck to all.

Sorry that you missed out on the 0 Fees, but keep an eye out as I will be running another promotion soon! Thank you for having a look at Nexious though Smiley

Should utilize the invitation system and for the invites from that give them 0% fee.  Or reward the inviter if someone they invite hits a block.

Nexious (OP)

Activity: 140

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:16:20 PM

I didn't make the cut for the 0% fees, but I threw a miner your way anyway.  Lets hope more miners do the same.  Good luck to all.

Sorry that you missed out on the 0 Fees, but keep an eye out as I will be running another promotion soon! Thank you for having a look at Nexious though Smiley

Should utilize the invitation system and for the invites from that give them 0% fee.  Or reward the inviter if someone they invite hits a block.

That's a great idea kipper01, ill start that up now.

The next 50 miners that are invited by a miner at Nexious will also receive a 0% Fee account forever.

https://nexious.com - Bitcoin Mining Pool - 5BTC Block Finder Bonus!*
itsnogood

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:41:52 PM

That's a good idea.

May I invite  BlInK311 as he/she is already mining on this pool. I feel bad they missed out on the 0%.

Grin

Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
1BArqcsxPQt2QJdDbw5Cxvx5F1DUR1Vyza
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

That's a good idea.

May I invite  BlInK311 as he/she is already mining on this pool. I feel bad they missed out on the 0%.

Grin

Have updated their account to 0 fees Smiley

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:01:00 PM

Register and Invite a friend Promotion!

The next 50 users who register and invite a friend will both receive a 0% Fee account that lasts forever!

Register an Account: Here
Invite a Friend: Here

These 0% Fee accounts last forever, so get in quick as there are a limited amount of accounts available for this promotion.

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 05:25:41 AM

Good luck with this pool Smiley
Although if I had any advice I'd say lower the fee to something insignificant like 0.1% for now. It is already extremely expensive and risky to mine in a pool that has never solved a block before.
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:06:51 AM

Good luck with this pool Smiley
Although if I had any advice I'd say lower the fee to something insignificant like 0.1% for now. It is already extremely expensive and risky to mine in a pool that has never solved a block before.

Thanks Taras! I agree hence why I have run two 0% Fee promotions now and 70% of the miner base are 0% fees. The fee originally was put there to cover server/up time costs (which are currently coming out of my own pocket) and to maintain the pool.

BlInK311

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:18:36 PM

That's a good idea.

Grin

Have updated their account to 0 fees Smiley

Thanks guys!!  I noticed the 0% when I logged in to check my miner status this morning.  Was happy to see that!  Thank you both!
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Thanks guys!!  I noticed the 0% when I logged in to check my miner status this morning.  Was happy to see that!  Thank you both!

No problem BlInK311! Thanks for giving Nexious a try, if you have any problems or feedback let me know.

Edit: (08/08/15)
I have updated all accounts that were eligible for the 0% Fee promotion to zero fees!

Jake36

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:30:04 AM

I needed some coin, so had to point at another pool for a bit.

Now that I got a couple of purchases out of the way, will be splitting some hash back back between here and there.
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:17:02 PM

I needed some coin, so had to point at another pool for a bit.

Now that I got a couple of purchases out of the way, will be splitting some hash back back between here and there.

That's understandable Jake36, as the pool hashrate is still rather low so the first block may take some time. Thanks for coming back though Wink

Edit:
This 0% Fee promotion has had a large interest and there are only a couple more accounts left for eligibility. Get in quick before its too late!  - Now Finished

itsnogood

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:12:13 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 11:57:44 AM by itsnogood

You now have many new miner accounts registered, that's good. So, where are they all? Definitely not mining.

Nexious - are you actively mining on your own pool?

My miners will be down for a while, back later.

BlInK311

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:41:17 PM

In hindsight. Maybe you should have offered 0% fees to people after they supplied a certain number of shares.  Or a minimum length of time mining (week or so). 
That may have forced people to dedicate their miner to your pool. 

Now comes the question: How do you entice larger miners over?
kipper01

Activity: 214

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:41:13 PM

I am out till I see more activity.  Really like it though.

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:23:28 AM

You now have many new miner accounts registered, that's good. So, where are they all? Definitely not mining.

Nexious - are you actively mining on your own pool?

My miners will be down for a while, back later.

That's a good a question, wish I could answer. There are a total of 176 accounts registered at the moment, with 132 logging in within the last few days.
No I am not mining as I have had to give up mining as electricity costs to much here (upwards of $0.18/kW). Thanks for giving Nexious a go though!

In hindsight. Maybe you should have offered 0% fees to people after they supplied a certain number of shares.  Or a minimum length of time mining (week or so).  
That may have forced people to dedicate their miner to your pool.  

Now comes the question: How do you entice larger miners over?

In hindsight that would have probably have been a better idea. With the 176 accounts registered at the moment, 117 are 0% fees so a large portion are already zero fees.

I wish I could answer that as I would be doing that now, I guess the only thing that will entice large miners is trust. Which I think can only be built with time.

I am out till I see more activity.  Really like it though.

Glad you like it kipper01, hopefully we see you back!

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:12:39 AM

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update, I have set up an EU stratum now also. Connect to the normal one and it will automatically select which one is the best for you Smiley If you have any issues let me know.
There are now over 200 accounts created at Nexious, sadly a small percentage are actually mining.

So all accounts created before we find out first block will be converted to 0% fees! Yes that's correct, an unlimited amount of accounts can be created before we find the first block which will all be 0% fees forever!

Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

Welcome to Nexious, your premier mining portal!
All accounts created before we find out first block will be converted to 0% fees!

Nexious has recently just launched and aims to provide you with the best mining experience possible.
Nexious was created with the intent of helping decentralize the network, as some of the larger pools had shut down. Nexious comes with the following features;

Website

• Real-Time Detailed Mining Dashboard
  • Detailed Statistics
  • Site-wide SSL and DDoS Protection
  • Anonymous Account Setting

Mining

• Stratum Mining Protocol (Auto Geo-location)
  • VarDiff
  • PPLNS - 1% Pool Fee
  • Instant Payout (Once Balance is confirmed)
  • Malicious Attack Mitigation

Transactions - (To be revised as Nexious grows)

• Support Max Blocksize
  • No blacklisting of Addresses
  • No prioritizing of transactions
  • No change to any other default settings

Difficulty Settings

stratum.nexious.com:3333 -u Username.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
  • VarDiff
  • Initial Diff: 128
  • Min Diff: 8
  • Max Diff: 4096

stratum.nexious.com:3334 -u Username.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
  • Fixed Diff: 512

stratum.nexious.com:3335 -u Username.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
  • Fixed Diff: 1024

stratum.nexious.com:3336 -u Username.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
  • Fixed Diff: 2048

We currently support maximum block size, and run Matt Corallo's Relay Network to ensure blocks are relayed as fast as possible. Payouts are instant as soon as your BTC is confirmed in your balance (100 Network Confirmations). Our stratum will recognize your location and connect you to the closest server we have to ensure the lowest latency possible (servers will continue to be added as we grow, and updates posted here.)

Mining Dashboard Preview

Support is available at support@nexious.com or you can join IRC Chat on the side (#Nexious @ freenode)

There are still free accounts?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
itsnogood

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:29:24 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 08:24:58 PM by itsnogood

You could always read the post above yours.

"So all accounts created before we find out first block will be converted to 0% fees! Yes that's correct, an unlimited amount of accounts can be created before we find the first block which will all be 0% fees forever!"

We are yet to find our first block so get yourself registered (at 0%) and get mining.

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 11:35:47 PM

There are still free accounts?

Yes, all accounts created before the first block is found will be converted to 0% fees. The first block has not been found yet so all accounts created at the moment will be Smiley

itsnogood

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:32:11 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 06:52:55 PM by itsnogood

The pool hash rate is rising and so is the number of miners.
Now is a good time to jump on board and lets get this block done and dusted.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: