Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING  (Read 34876 times)
Nexious (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:16:47 AM

Bceм дoбpoгo вpeмeни,чтo y мeня в бacceйнe cкaчки cтaтиcтики,интepecнo этo тoлькo y мeня тaк? Roll Eyes

Sorry I don't understand Russian, tried to google translate but still don't know what your trying to say.

https://nexious.com - Bitcoin Mining Pool - 5BTC Block Finder Bonus!*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:18:24 AM

All the good time that I jump in the pool statistics, I wonder is it just me?

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:20:43 AM

All the good time that I jump in the pool statistics, I wonder is it just me?

Sorry I still don't get what your trying to say Sad

Are you statistics not working properly? Or are you talking about the pool hashrate? There are a few larger miners coming and going at the moment, that's why we are hovering around 20-200TH/s at the moment.

spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:25:54 AM

you understand me correctly about statistics

Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:26:46 AM

you understand me correctly about statistics

The statistics are working fine from my end, pool hash rate is 290TH/s at the moment. Is that not what you see?

spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 07:32:01 AM

I hardly go to the pool

itsnogood

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:29:02 AM

Now back down to 27 TH.

Pool stats graphs must look like one hell of a crazy rollercoaster.

Wooooohaaaaa    Grin

Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
1BArqcsxPQt2QJdDbw5Cxvx5F1DUR1Vyza
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:39:12 AM

Now back down to 27 TH.

Wooooohaaaaa    Grin

Not sure what ajohnnyjohn is doing, up to 220TH/s and down to 20TH/s. Maybe hes just testing his rigs Shocked

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:57:12 AM

Now back down to 27 TH.

Wooooohaaaaa    Grin

Not sure what ajohnnyjohn is doing, up to 220TH/s and down to 20TH/s. Maybe hes just testing his rigs Shocked

I think he is renting most likely thus the up and down roller coaster. Current the hash rate of the pool is around 29k. But I am having issues with the webpage as well showing offline currently.

jsp3cs15

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:46:51 PM

Now back down to 27 TH.

Wooooohaaaaa    Grin

I think he is renting most likely thus the up and down roller coaster. Current the hash rate of the pool is around 29k. But I am having issues with the webpage as well showing offline currently.

Confirmed it's down for me as well.
tanlip

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:47:52 PM

Now back down to 27 TH.

Wooooohaaaaa    Grin

Confirmed it's down for me as well.

* Website is offline No cached version of this page is available....
itsnogood

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

Web down again but mining looks to be unaffected.

Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?
1BArqcsxPQt2QJdDbw5Cxvx5F1DUR1Vyza
Rikim4ru

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:16:45 AM

Well, if we want something to happen with this pool, we better start planning something...

We need a supported hashing effort for a few days at least...

Let's group up and get that block?
I'm willing to rent 200th for 24 hours if anybody else equal my offer!

OP - To answer your question from a different thread,
I would like to see a pool, where the homepage display the last block finder (username) - with an option to /changetip the finder, or maybe a filling jackpot or something... I think that would be an interesting idea to implement, and you'll surely be the first.

On a Side note, What is the official finder bonus? I recommend you commit to a number soonish Tongue
spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 06:09:38 AM

Well, if we want something to happen with this pool, we better start planning something...

We need a supported hashing effort for a few days at least...

Let's group up and get that block?
I'm willing to rent 200th for 24 hours if anybody else equal my offer!

OP - To answer your question from a different thread,
I would like to see a pool, where the homepage display the last block finder (username) - with an option to /changetip the finder, or maybe a filling jackpot or something... I think that would be an interesting idea to implement, and you'll surely be the first.

On a Side note, What is the official finder bonus? I recommend you commit to a number soonish Tongue
correctly will coordinate all such a step,can still have the chance?! and then if one to throw 200 TH only on luck

Rikim4ru

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:52:39 AM

All it takes is 1 hash...

The idea is to regroup and coordinate to try to reach 1 PH.

If we don't do this, we are really relying on pure luck...  10th? I Mean, its not serious.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 01:50:06 PM

Unfortunately, if you try to get a bunch of people together to rent hash, you'll all be competing with each other on the rental site.  It would be better if you could get a trusted member to run a group rental for you.

Of course, you need to realize that even if you do manage to get five people interested in supporting this pool by throwing 200TH/s at it for 24 hours, you're still not guaranteed a block.  In fact, with 1PH/s, your expected time to block is just over 3 days at current difficulty.  That's a pretty significant risk for most - a cost of about 1.6BTC to get a 1 in 3 chance of finding a block where your maximum possible payout would be 5BTC.

Please don't misunderstand me, I wish OP the best of luck with the pool and hope it finds a block.  Once the pool starts finding blocks, it will start to attract more users (especially if the current users are happy with the pool).

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:31:57 PM

Unfortunately, if you try to get a bunch of people together to rent hash, you'll all be competing with each other on the rental site.  It would be better if you could get a trusted member to run a group rental for you.

Of course, you need to realize that even if you do manage to get five people interested in supporting this pool by throwing 200TH/s at it for 24 hours, you're still not guaranteed a block.  In fact, with 1PH/s, your expected time to block is just over 3 days at current difficulty.  That's a pretty significant risk for most - a cost of about 1.6BTC to get a 1 in 3 chance of finding a block where your maximum possible payout would be 5BTC.

Please don't misunderstand me, I wish OP the best of luck with the pool and hope it finds a block.  Once the pool starts finding blocks, it will start to attract more users (especially if the current users are happy with the pool).

Thanks for the input jonnybravo0311, its kind of a 'catch 22' situation. Miners don't want to mine as Nexious doesn't have a record of finding blocks/paying out, yet we can't find a block unless we have miners. Hence why I am asking for any suggestions or feedback to help remedy the situation of miners not mining.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 02:58:01 PM

Unfortunately, you're right about it being a catch 22.  Too many people in this ecosystem have been poisoned by scams, ripoffs, vaporware, etc.  It makes for a bunch of very jaded folks who are quicker to lash out at anything new, than to try it.

Bitcoin pools are a hard sell, and you've definitely got your work cut out for you.  Giant farms aren't going to throw hash your way because you're an unknown commodity.  Hobby miners are wary of giving you any hash because most are barely squeaking by as it is, and the gamble of a new pool that has yet to find a block is simply too much for them to bear.

I wish I had the "killer app" that would make people flock to a new pool.  Of course, if I did, I'd probably be implementing it myself Tongue

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
innerchaos

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:53:04 AM

Actually I think your numbers got jumbled a bit... it would take about 1.6 BTC to run 200TH for 24 hours and it would take a whopping 12 BTC to run 1PH for 24 hours
Nexious (OP)

Nexious.com Admin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 06:09:21 AM

Unfortunately, you're right about it being a catch 22.  Too many people in this ecosystem have been poisoned by scams, ripoffs, vaporware, etc.  It makes for a bunch of very jaded folks who are quicker to lash out at anything new, than to try it.

Bitcoin pools are a hard sell, and you've definitely got your work cut out for you.  Giant farms aren't going to throw hash your way because you're an unknown commodity.  Hobby miners are wary of giving you any hash because most are barely squeaking by as it is, and the gamble of a new pool that has yet to find a block is simply too much for them to bear.

I wish I had the "killer app" that would make people flock to a new pool.  Of course, if I did, I'd probably be implementing it myself Tongue

Sadly that is true, I am working on making things easier and more appealing but the main goal is still the same to help the Bitcoin network. As always I am open to suggestions Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: