Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92590 times)
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:07:42 AM

This is what I mean. The assets should be sold and distributed to ALL shareholders. Doing things differently rips them off.

Thats if there are any other shareholders by now  lol.

That is why when you approached me with a deal to take 2,000 shares of BitcoinRS privately on another exchange I turned you down. You were obviously trying to entrap me and/or rip off your other shareholders.

(No you weren't but it's easy to put a spin on something, isn't it?)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 01:43:35 AM

This is what I mean. The assets should be sold and distributed to ALL shareholders. Doing things differently rips them off.

Thats if there are any other shareholders by now  lol.

That is why when you approached me with a deal to take 2,000 shares of BitcoinRS privately on another exchange I turned you down. You were obviously trying to entrap me and/or rip off your other shareholders.

You already owned 2000 shares. You paid 98btc for them when the asset was listed on glbse and this was an offer to send you the same amount on the new listing.

Im sure the other shareholders will be more than happy with your donation of 2000 shares since you just offered to not accept them.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:58:41 AM

Thats if there are any other shareholders by now  lol.

You already owned 2000 shares. You paid 98btc for them when the asset was listed on glbse and this was an offer to send you the same amount on the new listing.

Im sure the other shareholders will be more than happy with your donation of 2000 shares since you just offered to not accept them.

No, I did not just offer not to accept them. Stop being an asshole.

You just sent me a PM last week asking for a signed GPG contract to settle our business. But now that you think you can make off like a bandit by pretending I offered not to accept your shares you pretend like the deal has already been signed. That's what an asshole does.

If you're not an asshole now is a great time to say you were just joking.

You and a lot of people around here seriously have no fucking clue when it comes to things like investing or running a company. You don't pull shit like you are doing in this thread. You don't do it because it makes you look like an idiot. You think it's so easy to just jump on someone and call them a scammer because in your own little world they aren't following the rules. The problem is you have no clue what the rules here are. You yourself don't even follow your own rules. Seriously, what the fuck are you doing in this thread besides making yourself look stupid?

Are you really claiming I am a scammer because I am ........ paying people back?

Or are you just trying to get out of giving CPA 2,000 shares of BITCOINRS? As you said above?

You do realize how dumb the accusations in this thread have become, don't you?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 04:45:21 AM

I relisted on the exchange and told you to get an account there to claim your shares. Im not transferring them to anyone but the people listed on the shareholder data from glbse.

Whats the problem with this ?

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 06:29:10 AM

I relisted on the exchange and told you to get an account there to claim your shares. Im not transferring them to anyone but the people listed on the shareholder data from glbse.

The problem is you have no idea what you are doing.

You and others have created an impossible, illogical situation where someone is a scammer because it has been claimed so. The trap is a triangle; on one corner, you have gentleman's agreements in the court of public opinion -- where proof lies with such things as GPG signed documents, and the ability for mods to read the PM you sent me where you agreed that (and I quote) "A gpg signed contract transferring ownership would be good. My email is ... My public key - ID 0xDD42D4B5".

In another, you have you and others claiming all manner of unenforceable bullshit, for example, I already agreed to donate shares, or I swindled someone, or I deserve a scammer tag for deleting posts (what a joke). I am quite sure there are trolls here would call for a scammer tag and swear up and down that I did in fact agree to donate shares and that going back on my word constitutes a scammer tag solely because someone else said it. And beyond that you have people who get accused of scamming because they are following their lawyer's advice.

Right here, right now, let me clue you in as to where we are. We are in a court of public opinion where one's word is their bond, supported by such things as GPG signed contracts and PMs which are on record. You and I agreed that I had the right to transfer ownership via a GPG signed document. If you want to break your word, then you have to ask me, or you're a fucking slimeball. I don't mind working with you. Why just ten minutes ago I had the thought of claiming and selling the shares, to discern whether or not it would be easier than arranging a transfer as you had already agreed.

But do not come here and stirr up shit that I am a scammer because I am following my own, clearly stated gentleman's agreement, in order to get MY business done as quickly and cleanly as possible. In fact I don't see why you are on this thread at all. We've already concluded the bulk of our business and the only thing left to do is send you the GPG statement. Unless you wish to go back on your word. In that case.. do it in PM. I don't see why you have to drag this out in public.

P.S. since you said in PM you value each share at 0.05, feel free to transfer 100 bitcoins to my firstbits (1usagi), we could also theoretically conclude our business that way. I'll even give you a 5% cash discount, you can settle what you owe me for just 95 BTC.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 07:49:51 AM

The agreement was the shares will be transferred on the exchange they are listed on. You dont get preference over other shareholders with a buyback.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 08:18:46 AM

lol

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:59:35 PM

lol

Im not transferring them to anyone but the people listed on the shareholder data from glbse.

A gpg signed contract transferring ownership would be good. My email is ...

Why do people assume these "loans" exist in the first place?

Make up any old loan contract and sign it with yourself then you can ship the company equipment to yourself free and clear.

Not that thats what is happening but I havent seen any signed loan contracts or other parties confirming things. The whole setup is completely dodgy.

The contract never said anything about preferential shares.

Using BMF assets to pay off a separate company debt is a scam.

Sir, I will say it again -- you do not know what you are doing. From "preferential shares" to questioning the truth of the loans I took out, to requiring a GPG signed contract to transfer ownership and then trying to wiggle out of it in a scam accusation thread -- what the hell are you even doing in this thread?

Do you have something to say? Do you have any evidence I am a scammer besides the fact that I sold a single which was owned by CPA to pay off CPA debts?

Let's be clear on this.. You are being a dick. What's your problem? Just want to try trolling for a couple days?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 01:01:36 PM

lol

Im not transferring them to anyone but the people listed on the shareholder data from glbse.

A gpg signed contract transferring ownership would be good. My email is ...

Why do people assume these "loans" exist in the first place?

Make up any old loan contract and sign it with yourself then you can ship the company equipment to yourself free and clear.

Not that thats what is happening but I havent seen any signed loan contracts or other parties confirming things. The whole setup is completely dodgy.

The contract never said anything about preferential shares.

Using BMF assets to pay off a separate company debt is a scam.

Sir, I will say it again -- you do not know what you are doing. From "preferential shares" to questioning the truth of the loans I took out, to requiring a GPG signed contract to transfer ownership and then trying to wiggle out of it in a scam accusation thread -- what the hell are you even doing in this thread?

Do you have something to say? Do you have any evidence I am a scammer besides the fact that I sold a single which was owned by CPA to pay off CPA debts?

Let's be clear on this.. You are being a dick. What's your problem? Just want to try trolling for a couple days?

That.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:08:52 PM

preferential shares == owned by CPA

That.

I'm assuming that is what you are referring to since it's bolded.

As I said you're mistaken.

Here, I'll walk you through it. It begins with the odd shareholder problem. In the odd shareholder problem, case one assumes an even number of shares (say, 2,000 shares) and an odd number of investors. No matter how you divide the shares some investors will get more shares than others.

Normally it's not a problem however because there are many different assets in a portfolio and you can use smaller per-share-value assets to "make change" if you will.

Now there's 2 basic ways to do this:

1. Give each of the investors an even share of each company, more or less, or
2. Give each shareholder the bulk (or entirety of) one or more companies and then fill in with what's left over (use the smallest value company to make change).

It might not matter to you much when there are only seven investors but when there are seventy or seven hundred things begin to look different. In the case we are discussing the ownership looks like this:

(of BMF): Me and/or CPA: 70%
50-100 other people: 30%

The assets in question look like this:
A single worth ~60 bitcoins
300 shares of X worth 1 bitcoin each,
2000 shares of Y worth 0.05 bitcoins each
5000 shares of whatever else worth maybe 0.1 bitcoins each (for example).

Now, do I want to make your life difficult and transfer your 2,000 shares 50 different ways? No. That would be stupid, and a nightmare for both parties. Why would I do that? No, I will do something like:

a) Give the single and the 5000 shares to CPA/me
b) Give 1000 of the Y to a big investor
c) give chunks of shares to other big investors
d) liquidate smaller positions and give value in bitcoins to the dozen or more remaining small investors

Doing something along these lines makes sense, and is easy.

The second issue you seem to have is that I am paying off CPA's debts before I pay off someone else's. Well thank you Dr. Obvious, what do you expect me to do, wait 6 months before I start paying out claims? I can easily prove my claim on CPA and BMF assets, but random joe on the street cannot do that until I receive the lists from nefario. Handling 2 or 3% of what CPA is owed is no big deal.

Otherwise another issue you will have is YARR, which was created by CPA. Any assets that CPA owned, INCLUDING SHARES OF BMF, will pass to YARR holders as well. This is normal and natural. What do you expect, I put off paying out 5 or 6 bitcoins to YARR shareholders just because I didn't get the CPA shareholders list? That's insane.

What you are witnessing is this:
1. CPA owned shares of BMF.
2. Rather than sell the single and split up the 60 bitcoins in 60 different ways, I just gave it to someone who we owe the almost exact amount of a single +shipping (~65 bitcoins).
3. You will see me do the same in the future. I am trying to find a shareholder I can just give all 2,000 shares of BITCOINRS to, for example. I am not interested in splitting up BITCOINRS 50 different ways and I doubt you would enjoy wading through 50 different GPG signed documents either.

I can't imagine you've thought this though and realize you are asking me to split up BITCOINRS 50 different ways. It just doesn't make sense.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:25:04 PM

Using a lot of references to dicks, asses, assholes and fucking?  Cheesy

Thanks for admitting you're a troll and an asshole.

usagi is not a scammer, and the trolls are just dicks.

... and then you were an asshole about it on the forums.

... before you make an ass of yourself again... please.

I lost personal money paying people back so fuck you.

Only a sick twisted slimy fuck like you would try and twist this into something negative.

Asshole. ... No on second thought go fuck yourself.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing in this thread besides making yourself look stupid?

You slimy fuck.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll and an asshole.

And if you recall, before deprived and puppet and all those scummy fucks started trolling me ...

So you should probably fuck off with the scammer shit.

... and explain yourself, you scummy fuck.

And for fuck sakes, use your brain.

If I wanted to rip off a bunch of stupid fucks like you ... So go to hell.

A big fuck you to repentance and the others who insinuated that, but especially repentance because he's a fucking dink.

I lost personal money paying people back so fuck you.

So FUCK OFF, I'm not a scammer, game over, get it?

Only a sick twisted slimy fuck like you would try and twist this into something negative.

But you wouldn't fucking leave me alone.

That will be a sad day but fuck it.

... or you're a fucking slimeball.

Just leave me the fuck alone.

... have no fucking clue when it comes to things like investing or running a company.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing in this thread besides making yourself look stupid?

So you can just fuck off right there.

Let's be clear on this.. You are being a dick.

Stop being an asshole.

That's what an asshole does.

If you're not an asshole now is a great time to say you were just joking.

You and a lot of people around here seriously have no fucking clue when it comes to things like investing or running a company.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:33:15 PM

Using a lot of references to dicks, asses, assholes and fucking?  Cheesy

Teacher's gotta do what a teacher's gotta do.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:42:33 PM

For the future generations:

That.

Here, I'll walk you through it. It begins with the odd shareholder problem. In the odd shareholder problem, case one assumes an even number of shares (say, 2,000 shares) and an odd number of investors. No matter how you divide the shares some investors will get more shares than others.

Normally it's not a problem however because there are many different assets in a portfolio and you can use smaller per-share-value assets to "make change" if you will.

2. Give each shareholder the bulk (or entirety of) one or more companies and then fill in with what's left over (use the smallest value company to make change).

It might not matter to you much when there are only seven investors but when there are seventy or seven hundred things begin to look different. In the case we are discussing the ownership looks like this:

Now, do I want to make your life difficult and transfer your 2,000 shares 50 different ways? No. That would be stupid, and a nightmare for both parties. Why would I do that? No, I will do something like:

d) liquidate smaller positions and give value in bitcoins to the dozen or more remaining small investors

The second issue you seem to have is that I am paying off CPA's debts before I pay off someone else's. Well thank you Dr. Obvious, what do you expect me to do, wait 6 months before I start paying out claims? I can easily prove my claim on CPA and BMF assets, but random joe on the street cannot do that until I receive the lists from nefario. Handling 2 or 3% of what CPA is owed is no big deal.

Otherwise another issue you will have is YARR, which was created by CPA. Any assets that CPA owned, INCLUDING SHARES OF BMF, will pass to YARR holders as well. This is normal and natural. What do you expect, I put off paying out 5 or 6 bitcoins to YARR shareholders just because I didn't get the CPA shareholders list? That's insane.

2. Rather than sell the single and split up the 60 bitcoins in 60 different ways, I just gave it to someone who we owe the almost exact amount of a single +shipping (~65 bitcoins).
3. You will see me do the same in the future. I am trying to find a shareholder I can just give all 2,000 shares of BITCOINRS to, for example. I am not interested in splitting up BITCOINRS 50 different ways and I doubt you would enjoy wading through 50 different GPG signed documents either.

I can't imagine you've thought this though and realize you are asking me to split up BITCOINRS 50 different ways. It just doesn't make sense.

I do have one questin: When did this "Me" leak in to this picture?
Can you refresh our collective memory, how many shares did you personally hold and can you prove, that you did not use CO's coin to buy those shares for yourself or that shares you had are actually paid for (invested your own coin) and not just transferred from one account to another. I recall that once you used unlisted (never sold) shares to pull of a victory vote. I think you voted for yourself to be the best manager or some other nonsense like that. I guess it was when people started to realize how clueless you are Smiley and you panicked. 

BTW, who is the third party to make sure that you are not actually lying? Your distorted imagination is getting really active lately. Reading some of your latest post, where you pull baseless accusations out of your ass left and right, I am not sure you can be trusted at all.

Just in case, is this a fact or fiction?
.... I just can't risk someone coming to me and saying they had 30 shares of NYAN.A when the truth is they didn't. We've already seen an example of someone who can call up nefario on the phone, chat him up, and get inside info on what he is doing. And yet that person doesn't have the means to call nefario back and ask him why he isn't on the list. So it is of the utmost importance you file a claim on GLBSE.
Really? Where did you get that information? From the little bird on your shoulder?

Not too long ago you kept lying about NAV when GLBSE was up an running and price data was available for everyone to see. You kept lying and distorting NAV even after your tricks where pointed out.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:13:54 PM

That.

WTF?  Why do you insist on making everything up as you go along?  There is actually a correct way to do this.

Step 1, decide to shut down.
Step 2, freeze everything.  And I do mean everything.

Step 3a, begin liquidation
Step 3b, have everyone that could possibly consider themselves a creditor to the company submit documentation of debt.
Step 3c, verify that your shareholder information is correct

Step 4b, verify debts, dispute and resolve if applicable
Step 4c, resolve any shareholder ownership issues

Step 5, Once enough assets have been liquidated from step 3a to cover all debts from step 4b, pay them all.  If you run out of assets and still don't have enough, switch to seniority.  Starting from the most senior debts, pay all or in proportion until you run out of money, advancing down the seniority levels.  Example: If you owe $10 to 1 senior creditor and $10 each to 9 juniors, and you have $50, you pay the senior guy $10 and the juniors each get $4.44.

Step 6, Divide whatever remains among shareholders by shares.  There may be seniority issues here too, if so, handle them just like debt seniority in step 5.  Under rare circumstances, seniority rules may be spelled out by contract, in which case, follow the contracts.  Note that a contract between the company and shareholder A cannot deprive shareholder B of his equity rights unless shareholder B is also a signatory on the contract.  People do end up in prison for this.

This is a parallel plan.  Step 3 breaks into 3 parts that can run concurrently.  4b comes after 3b, and 4c comes after 3c.  Step 5 requires that step 4b be completed, and step 3a either finish, or run far enough to cover all debts before paying any of them.  Step 6 requires that step 3a be completed entirely.

It is permissible to use a contract for sale with a creditor or a shareholder to transfer assets to them, if and only if the sale price is at or above market value.  Such a contract can offset/replace a payout.  Note that I said "can offset/replace a payout", which is not the same thing as offsetting debt or equity.  This is a very important point, and one that you are specifically planning to get wrong.

This plan works for liquidating a corporation, personal bankruptcy, closing an estate, etc.  Pretty much every time you find yourself distributing assets of a former entity (or soon to be former entity), you'll follow essentially this plan.  If you don't follow this plan in the real world, you end up in court, usually jail.

Oh, if the assets are encumbered in some way, for example, a shareholder agreement, and that agreement interferes in this process, usually a judge will just strike the whole agreement down.  Plenty of closely-held companies have unintentionally ended up as public companies because of poorly written shareholder agreements.

Let me say this part very clearly so that you understand it.  Your plan to preferentially offset one shareholder, at assumed face value, is active outright fraud.  You need to stop what you are doing right now and start taking this seriously, go back to step 1 and work through the process the right way.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 07:44:23 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2012, 07:59:30 PM by Bitcoin Oz

As a shareholder of CPA I forget where you had a motion to take on massive debt thus making the company insolvent.

I believe the company has obligations exceeding its assets and therefore should appoint a liquidator.

People say I am liable for GLBSE because I was a "partner" when no partnership agreement existed and when you look at it CPA is no different They are both made up companies I sent coins too except Im called a scammer for sending coins to Nefario even though theres not a damn thing I could do about either company. You are no fucking different to Nefario and should be sacked as the operator long ago.

If Nefario gets a scammer tag for glbse you should get one for trading while insolvent. The fact you are selling personal property proves the company doesnt have enough assets.

Also, why the fuck does my asset come into this at all? I transfer you the shares and you can transfer them to whoever the hell you want, even if thats 50 people. Since where did I become responsible to do your fucking work for you.

Either collect the shares yourself or appoint a liquidator to do so. Theres no way in hell Im going to become an accessory to your crime here now that I realise what is happening.

I am going to publically state right now that you can get an account on btct.co and I will transfer the shares in their entirety. Anything else is knowingly committing a criminal act. What i am not going to do is work for you for fucking free transferring shares to 50 different people as I am not your slave.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 08:07:54 PM

I dont care wtf you do after you claim the sares and nothing is stopping you doing so. If you want to commit a  financial crime Im not your goddamn accessory.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 12:26:31 AM

WTF? 

You're being disingenuous.

Step 1, decide to shut down.
Step 2, freeze everything.  And I do mean everything.

Step 3a, begin liquidation
Step 3b, have everyone that could possibly consider themselves a creditor to the company submit documentation of debt.
Step 3c, verify that your shareholder information is correct

Step 4b, verify debts, dispute and resolve if applicable
Step 4c, resolve any shareholder ownership issues

Step 5, Once enough assets have been liquidated from step 3a to cover all debts from step 4b, pay them all.  If you run out of assets and still don't have enough, switch to seniority.  Starting from the most senior debts, pay all or in proportion until you run out of money, advancing down the seniority levels.  Example: If you owe $10 to 1 senior creditor and $10 each to 9 juniors, and you have $50, you pay the senior guy $10 and the juniors each get $4.44.

Guess who the senior creditor is, buddy?

But I am doing it nicer, and paying myself after I pay everyone else. Selling a single to cover a little of CPA's loan is simply a convenience.

Let me say this part very clearly so that you understand it.  Your plan to preferentially offset one shareholder, at assumed face value, is active outright fraud.  You need to stop what you are doing right now and start taking this seriously, go back to step 1 and work through the process the right way.

No, you're a clueless jerk. It's not preferentially affecting anyone. I have around 300 bitcoins worth of shares I'm working on dispersing right now. Paying those 300 bitcoins out to the remaining shareholders would mean they already got a bigger share than we did based on ownership. Stop being a fucktard.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 12:33:47 AM

As a shareholder of CPA I forget where you had a motion to take on massive debt thus making the company insolvent.

Me too!

Especially the part where we took out a loan and then invested it and didn't become insolvent! (CLUE)

See, you have NO idea what is going on here. But instead of ASK, you ASSUME. And you know what that does! That makes an ass out of YOU, and out of ME (in your mind). BZZZZZZT. Just shush.

I believe the company has obligations exceeding its assets and therefore should appoint a liquidator.

You are not an officer of the company and you don't know shit. You should keep your opinion to yourself.

People say I am liable for GLBSE because I was a "partner" when no partnership agreement existed and when you look at it CPA is no different They are both made up companies I sent coins too except Im called a scammer for sending coins to Nefario even though theres not a damn thing I could do about either company. You are no fucking different to Nefario and should be sacked as the operator long ago.

You're wrong, and I don't know where you get your shitty ideas. CPA wasn't a made up company. If GLBSE was still up it would probably still be running.

If Nefario gets a scammer tag for glbse you should get one for trading while insolvent. The fact you are selling personal property proves the company doesnt have enough assets.

I'll say it again. You don't know what you are doing. Trading while insolvent? But that's your opinion. Who gives a shit what your opinion is. Got any proof?

Look I hate to break it to you, but you're being a real bitch. Go away.

Also, why the fuck does my asset come into this at all? I transfer you the shares and you can transfer them to whoever the hell you want, even if thats 50 people. Since where did I become responsible to do your fucking work for you.

You're not doing any extra work. You did however become responsible for keeping your word once you said you were going to do something. Want me to quote your PM again? Let me repeat myself --> If you are going back on what you said, without as much as asking me or trying to discuss it like a real man, then you're a fucking slimeball. I don't really care either way. But it will be clear you are a liar.

Either collect the shares yourself or appoint a liquidator to do so. Theres no way in hell Im going to become an accessory to your crime here now that I realise what is happening.

You don't realize shit. you're a fucktard.

I am going to publically state right now that you can get an account on btct.co and I will transfer the shares in their entirety. Anything else is knowingly committing a criminal act. What i am not going to do is work for you for fucking free transferring shares to 50 different people as I am not your slave.

Ahh so that's the reason you are doing this. Pretend I am committing a crime without any evidence so you can get out of doing something you agreed to do, but now decide you would rather not.

Just like Ian Bakewell and BITCOINMININGINV! Wow, you're a fucking slimeball. I really thought you were a nice guy before you started this shit.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 12:42:16 AM

Are you fucking retarded ?

Get an account on the exchange and Ill transfer the shares. Exactly what is the issue here Huh

Are you intentionally trying to make this as difficult as possible ?

It was yourself who brought up the gpg statement in the first place. I would really prefer to just transfer the shares to you and be done with it but youre being a complete fucking asshole about it instead of taking action.

ffs its like dealing with a child.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 12:51:18 AM

Are you fucking retarded ?

You certainly appear to be. On Nov. 25th we already discussed what we were going to do. I was going to assign the shares to one, maybe two people. And you agreed. Now that you appear to want to get out of doing that you are coming here and stirring up all manner of bullshit.

For fuck sakes dude. Why are you doing this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128065.msg1362184#msg1362184

Get an account on the exchange and Ill transfer the shares. Exactly what is the issue here Huh

The issue is you are accusing me of committing a crime based on misinformation and personal opinion. And you fucking know it. What the hell are you even doing in this thread? Do you realize it looks like you had the intention of getting out of this as soon as you started posting your dumb trolls? We had a DONE DEAL in PM. You're being a jerk.

Are you intentionally trying to make this as difficult as possible ?

It was yourself who brought up the gpg statement in the first place. I would really prefer to just transfer the shares to you and be done with it but youre being a complete fucking asshole about it instead of taking action.

ffs its like dealing with a child.

It is. If you want to change the agreement you made with me in PM, why not just send me a PM asking to get out of it? I really care very LITTLE either way. You KNOW I can't do anything until I get the CPA/etc shareholder lists. So other than your AGREEMENT to do things that way we have to wait. I wouldn't really care if you wanted to do it another way. But you didn't ask. You didn't send a PM.

No. You have to drag this out in public and compound it by bandwagoning a VERY retarded scam accusation.

And when I made it perfectly clear how wrong you were, and how willing I was to have changed the deal you agreed to?

You ignore what I said and flatline a response that you refuse to deal with me, because I am committing financial fraud!

Nice job! You win the retarded award!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: