Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65966 times)
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:11:41 PM

Acceptance and usage in NYC will be the only thing that truly increases the value of NewYorkCoin. Reducing total coins will not do the trick. Placing a NewYorkCoin sticker in just a few storefront windows in the 5 boroughs WILL increase the value of NewYorkCoin. With just a little NEW YORK SUPPORT this coin as currently configured can be valued and actively trade at 10+ Satoshi. I am an early miner and believer in the future potential of NewYorkCoin. I no longer live in NYC nor have the ability to promote NewYorkCoin to local business owners face to face. Once TronREX has finished updating and reviving NewYorkCoin (I highly suggest leaving current coin total) it can easily be marketed to brick-and-mortar businesses already accepting Bitcoin. As another option - not to replace. They already understand cryptocurrency. And now they can rep for NYC. For micro-transactions. Have the business owner set a limit on amount they are willing to accept. Or hold off accepting all together until exchange rate is liquid. JUST LET US HAVE A STICKER IN YOUR WINDOW! People will notice. And the buzz will begin. Are you ready Tron? You and yours are the boots on the ground. Once technicals are resolved - get this sticker on store-front windows/doors.

BOUNTIES AVAILABLE:

100,000,000 NewYorkCoin for each merchant that places a sticker on their door/window (first 10 brick-and-mortar NYC storefront businesses)
This will be worth 10 Bitcoin if interest/usage rises and NYC = 10 Satoshi (0.00000010 BTC)

500,000,000 NewYorkCoin is earmarked for donation once NYC exchange rate is liquid at 5+ Satoshi.
10,000,000 NewYorkCoin will be donated to 50 local New York City charities and organizations

NewYorkCo.in has been redirected to http://www.newyorkcoin.xyz

Good luck TronREX!

OLD NewYorkCo.in sticker

You make a lot of sense. But! The coin isn't properly built, from my point of view. This coin was marketed as a 100 billion total. And as we can see, it is 8 billion past that mark. So the decrease in coins would be beneficiary. Less coins with more value will always attract more businesses for adoption. It shouldn't take 1 million NYC to buy a coffee, should be more like 100 NYC or even 10 NYC.

Stickers are also good. I will put up the first 3 stores accepting it here in NY this week. Might go out and take the pictures today to show everyone, and add it to the website. But the way I look at it is we need a fork to fix small problems in the chain. Then we need to proceed with implementing it as a form of tax incentive that big corps can buy to be used in the state of NY and be discounted as tax incentives. This will help non profits backing the alt as a form of pay for homeless and other needy people that need jobs.

This needs to be a coin with a mission to help, not screw up how it has and how it can if we continue the same route.

We also have some new Accepted Here stickers on the way. They look like these
Merchant Images

TronREX, you have my full support on whatever you feel is best for NewYorkCoin, it's acceptance and future value. Love that New York attitude! Can't wait to see your NYC stickers in storefront windows/doors. Very exciting time for NewYorkCoin. Keep up the great work!

I appreciate that. And I'm glad to have you on board with us through this transformation. If it wasn't for your generous donations this wasn't going to move an inch. The blocks maybe, but the coin not. lol
wargo

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 07:12:02 PM

Please add http://pool.e-waluty.net.pl http://wmikrut.com
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:53:04 PM

As stated before I will add it when the logo is fixed.

Rex,
wargo

Activity: 479

Technician

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:02:52 AM

As stated before I will add it when the logo is fixed.

Rex,
Updated on my site.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:09:39 PM

Any news about POS?!
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:18:47 PM

Any news about POS?!

Swap is incoming...  Grin Grin With a new hybrid algo.  Tongue Tongue
bittamak

Activity: 444

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

Any news about POS?!

Looks like the coin is in the right hands...bookmarked
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:39:53 PM

Any news about POS?!

Thanks. Most importantly it is in the hands of a New Yorker  Wink Grin Cool I am looking to release the official roadmap once the swap is done. This will allow for a very new approach to the future of the coin. I am glad to see this trucking away to a very bright and prosperous future.
Simple858

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:59:06 AM

Any news about POS?!

Thanks. Most importantly it is in the hands of a New Yorker  Wink Grin Cool I am looking to release the official roadmap once the swap is done. This will allow for a very new approach to the future of the coin. I am glad to see this trucking away to a very bright and prosperous future.

About the SWAP... Have you already set ratio that will be used for SWAP? I'm still for 1:1000 if posible  Grin
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:34:44 PM

Yes 1:1000 will be the right evaluation for NYC
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:43:57 AM

details on the swap will be posted soon.  Cool Cool  Grin
Simple858

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:50:41 PM

TronREX... are you planning some crossover with CENT or just NYC/CENT exchange maybe in the future!?
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:38:21 AM

TronREX... are you planning some crossover with CENT or just NYC/CENT exchange maybe in the future!?

I'm hoping to make them base markets. But who knows what the future holds.  Wink
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:25:07 AM

Hello guys,

The new algo is built and ready for the swap. Although, before I proceed, we need a new wallet design. This will give the coin it's final look, and give it value that can be maintained. A new wallet will allow for further development of things that we as users want implemented into the environment for future uses. To help make this happen I am looking to the community for the last round of donations. I went ahead and set aside a 2 btc balance for the final product, and a 10 btc balance to back the price of the new coin. It will take a total of 2 billion NYC to complete the overall design of what I feel is necessary for this coin to move forward and be used by merchants.

Feel free to ask questions if needed before the final rounds of donations are made. We have made great progress, and a beautiful future awaits us.

Thanks,
Rex

P.S - Total figures for swap will be made available after final round of donations. Let's get something built that we all like.  Cheesy Cheesy
Simple858

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:03:59 AM

Hello guys,

The new algo is built and ready for the swap. Although, before I proceed, we need a new wallet design. This will give the coin it's final look, and give it value that can be maintained. A new wallet will allow for further development of things that we as users want implemented into the environment for future uses. To help make this happen I am looking to the community for the last round of donations. I went ahead and set aside a 2 btc balance for the final product, and a 10 btc balance to back the price of the new coin. It will take a total of 2 billion NYC to complete the overall design of what I feel is necessary for this coin to move forward and be used by merchants.

Feel free to ask questions if needed before the final rounds of donations are made. We have made great progress, and a beautiful future awaits us.

Thanks,
Rex

P.S - Total figures for swap will be made available after final round of donations. Let's get something built that we all like.  Cheesy Cheesy

Hi TronREX

Nice to see a development of NYC going into right direction.

Can you please make a donation countdown so that we all will have a feeling on how much is left to donate before we can proceed to next level.
I think that this way we will also get quicker to this goal.

Thx
Jason9908

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:41:58 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 02:52:30 PM by Jason9908

New York Coin Information Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFM-WKPqJAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVR2zB4FV4

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q02vo_newyorkcoin-crypto-currency_news

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:27:17 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks,
Rex

Hi TronREX

Can you please make a donation countdown so that we all will have a feeling on how much is left to donate before we can proceed to next level.

Thx

Hey simple,

Thanks for this. This is actually a great idea. I will get this set up and post it for you guys to see. I will also make an announcement on the website with a countdown there also.

Rex,
Simple858

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks,
Rex

Hi TronREX

Thx

Hey simple,

Thanks for this. This is actually a great idea. I will get this set up and post it for you guys to see. I will also make an announcement on the website with a countdown there also.

Rex,

We have to do everything to move this coin above BTC value..  Grin or at least we have to believe that we can do it   Wink

Jason9908

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

Community Donations to Support Development
NYC: RWxHkTFLNggTEwaFRmwQZJ2CpoGFRHYH1Q

I have sented 50000009.00 NYC , Please support NYC.

ID: a9a11efcf404a1804dfc6cbe4edffae01ffa3b3f54e38dc0b7b5b6940d99f891

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:01:20 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks,
Rex

Hi TronREX

Thx

Hey simple,

Rex,

We have to do everything to move this coin above BTC value..  Grin or at least we have to believe that we can do it   Wink

You are correct sir.

But one of the main issues I am facing now is the "BitLicense" many people are scared to deal with crypto in New York due to this. Although I have already worked a loop for this tax. Only time can really tell in the direction we will move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: