Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65966 times)
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 04:00:09 AM

Are we still waiting on the swap and new wallet or did I miss it?

Hey GIANT,

New wallet links will be updated momentarily. Git is up though.

Rex,

Rex,

Github link is still the old wallet.  Just thought you would want to know so that you could update it when updating the wallet links.

-ctgiant

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:08:52 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 05:23:43 AM by bit1

OK guys. Swap is ready send wallet to email on beginning of Ann. I will also be updating links and coin information. After swap, exchanges will load new git file.

Rex,

It give me an certain impression when you ask that everybody send you the wallet instead off a burn adress besides the  way of the announcement and another things else, Your comment about: I will also be buying a lot of coins back to control price, being that I know people will dump.
However I will wait to somebody else say to you what I am trying of say.
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:19:06 AM

Are we still waiting on the swap and new wallet or did I miss it?

Hey GIANT,

New wallet links will be updated momentarily. Git is up though.

Rex,

Rex,

Github link is still the old wallet.  Just thought you would want to know so that you could update it when updating the wallet links.

-ctgiant

GIANT, 

https://github.com/MrREX/NewYorkcoin

Rex
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:31:27 AM

This coin will not require a bit license. This is a non profit coin. You need to understand the plan and idea behind the overhaul. I held out on the white paper because I wanted to wait till the coin was actually built. This coin will be backed by non profits, and at the moment we have 2 backing us. Bit license is for crypto businesses. This coin will help the state as a non profit by employing homeless and helping the homeless. So every time someone buys the coin its looked as a donation. I will also be buying a lot of coins back to control price, being that I know people will dump.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks,
Rex

Wait wait I'm not very sure of understand you, NYC could keep on exchanges and use it to buy things right?, Then how do you wait to do that? , Finally, When someone make a donation in NYCs you will need sell its, Where are you going to sell its?

Basically it goes like this. The coins that will be in the market are the ones that the non profits hold, and the ones I hold. Being that I understand how crypro work's I pretty much know people will dump, especially when they see satoshi buy walls. We will buy those coins that are dumped. Once this happens, I will market towards corporations to buy these coins and employ people "homeless people" to do jobs that no one else wants to do. We will also have a address set up to buy food for these people. Once i see dumps slow down ibwill back a price with my last 10 btc. It's hard to explain without the pdf I have set up with plan.

But if it doesn't work, I will turn this coin over to community.

Rex
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:36:43 AM

OK guys. Swap is ready send wallet to email on beginning of Ann. I will also be updating links and coin information. After swap, exchanges will load new git file.

Rex,

It give me an certain impression when you ask that everybody send you the wallet instead off a burn adress besides the  way of the announcement and another things else, Your comment about: I will also be buying a lot of coins back to control price, being that I know people will dump.

So I recommend people be patient and wait till all the links and addys are up. I have no need to keep none of these shit coins. Lol. So no offense, but I have no need for them. This is a game of trust. If no one trust me than speak up and I leave. I have almost 3 btc in this.

Rex
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:43:24 AM

Rex,

So I recommend people be patient and wait till all the links and addys are up. I have no need to keep none of these shit coins. Lol. So no offense, but I have no need for them. This is a game of trust. If no one trust me than speak up and I leave. I have almost 3 btc in this.

Rex

Maybe this coin never was for you really.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:48:31 AM

Rex,

Rex

Maybe this coin never was for you really.

Could be. Only time will tell. I know I have done more progress than anyone that ever took this coin over. And since you feel like that bit, you handle the swap than.
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:02:06 AM

what s happened with the bluetrade coin, did you manage to talk with them to make the exchange, what happened with the people who have coins on bluetrade?

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:53:28 PM

what s happened with the bluetrade coin, did you manage to talk with them to make the exchange, what happened with the people who have coins on bluetrade?

Yes I did actually. They are waiting on final word to load up new daemon. I also just got home from a very cool night, so I will update links and site momentarily. I will also create the burn address Bit1 was wining about. Although I still don't see the point of it when all exchanges are in line to switch to new daemon.

Rex,
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:25:32 AM

REX

Can you please make step by step instruction for SWAP so that when you'll give green light we can start with SWAP.

Thx
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

It looks cool.
fortune-gold

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

Hello
wallet does not update locks and loads more and not get my coins bleudrade ..the transaction and 'confirmed but nothing ..
what happens ??..
wargo

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:34:07 PM

Hello
wallet does not update locks and loads more and not get my coins bleudrade ..the transaction and 'confirmed but nothing ..
what happens ??..
Transaction ID? You have problems with sending or withdraw from Bleutrade?
fortune-gold

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:56:04 PM

the wallet is not synchronized and do not receive the monete..ho taken from bleudrade and not receive them ... the transaction is confirmed ..
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:18:25 PM

the wallet is not synchronized and do not receive the monete..ho taken from bleudrade and not receive them ... the transaction is confirmed ..

Probably the blockchain stopped as soon as some miner found an block you will sync again.........
fortune-gold

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

strano..il wallet and 'stopped in 8 hours and when the party and now and 9 hours ..
maybe they'll wait and as of 1 bit ..
juantellez

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:03:30 PM

Same problem

Sebastián Téllez
Premia Network and Point coin developer

https://pointcoin.website - https://premia.network
Npks

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:09:48 PM

Same problem

Same problem Roll Eyes

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
juantellez

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:20:27 PM

Hi, i compiled the daemon (https://github.com/MrREX/NewYorkcoin) but when trying to getwork it crash and return a segmentation fault error.

http://imgur.com/LQYTQUA

Sebastián Téllez
Premia Network and Point coin developer

https://pointcoin.website - https://premia.network
Npks

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:38:09 PM

I don't understand programming, if anyone knows how to fix it, then talk!
Do we havê to restore all blockchain?   Smiley

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: