Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NYC] New York Coin - "TronREX TAKEOVER & OVERHAUL"  (Read 65972 times)
TronREX (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:15:04 PM

You know what it is Steak Cloud, users are to concerned with what can happen to them. I don't blame them, you have to be worried about your assets. But when you have someone with real intentions of making a coin go somewhere and you have dick heads like bit1 just trying to point him out like a scammer it would make any dev leave. I took this over with the intentions of helping it reach new heights. And as far as I know in the few months I've had it, it has done just that. We made it to new exchanges, got the old wallets upgraded to new qt5 environment, and even begun development on new algo to keep this going well into the future. Maybe my idea for the coin wasn't a good one for this particular coin, but all that had to be done was speak up. As any responsible dev this place is linked to my phone so any new update I would of got it. But what really bugs me is that this same dick who welcomed me to do the takeover is the same dick who wants to bash me. I guess he forgot this coin was dead when I decided to take it over. So any direction I would of chose to take it would of been a good one.

My idea is still a good and unique one. which is why I am going to just make a new alt to push it. This is what I didn't want to do, because as mentioned on other threads the crypto world is to full of alts. So a new one was just going to clutter it even more. And yes I'm no fancy dev with all the know hows in the crypto world, but I have the ambition to make it. Maybe not with this coin and the users and followers it already has, but with my own base of followers and supporters.

Feel free to look out for my new project.

It sucks it had to end like this, but I see no other way to save my reputation from this cruel crypto world.

REX,
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:22:20 PM

Since Bit1 like to bitch so much. I'm done with this. He can do what no one has done for this. Good Luck!!!

Rex,

We have invested in this coin on your say so, Selfish is all I can say.

Call me what you want. I still own my 3 billion, and I invested more in the future of this coin than what it has in overall value.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:13:25 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 03:30:10 AM by bit1

Rex  your insults get completely out of place, You intended to do is something completely illogical, Meaningless, You always wanted 100 % control coin, Even a 5 % could be excessive for a Dev. But anyway good luck for you too Rex. I hope that soon another dev takeover NYC  with the changes that are required meanwhile everyone could hold his coins.
elogotrachnoo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:24:01 PM

Hello,
 I support REX since day one, it is only Rex who has arranged for NYCCOIN take a new path. NYCCOIN the future is based on a future with real values, Rex resides in New York, I think the piece will arise only in that city. Rex, many of us to follow your work on the NYC, we must not stop work now, your work is remarkable and we are much to follow you
 I'm sorry for my English, which did not perfect.
--Z2C--

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:38:09 PM

REx please add POS to NYC Smiley

fortune-gold

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:30:55 PM

hello community
I do not know what happened between Tronrex and bit1 but one thing is certain that the reading of the work done by tronrex have recently led to a good result for this coin that if I'm not mistaken not davai no interest to anyone ..
I did not participate as an investor in your group, but I invested a little 'savings to buy this coin, and so I feel a bit' part in the rebirth of this great idea that I'm sure that one day will be 'very useful for the city' of New York ..
tronrex is new York and who better to know the problems of his city and how to exploit its ideas ...
the thing that makes tronrex proud and certainly how to make money to help those who need help and I am sure of this ..
I know that none of you, but I still want to dream with this money and what it can bring in the future and continue to have confidence in tonrex to his work ...
I hope for a rethinking of all of you and Dream New York not only money, but as an opportunity for all...
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:08:58 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:08:36 PM by bit1

Hi guys,

From my point of view, This coin need a New Dev that can do the next things:

1.- Cut supply.
2.- Do a decrease on ratio.
3.- Add POS
4.- Increase block time of 30 sec. to 1 min or 2 min.

These 4 things at least.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:58:25 PM

Hi guys,

1.- Cut supply.
3.- Add POS

These 4 things at least.

Don't you see no one really wants this... You the only one insisting that I do this. Why don't you handle this than?

REX
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:10:23 PM

Hello,
 I support REX since day one, it is only Rex who has arranged for NYCCOIN take a new path. NYCCOIN the future is based on a future with real values, Rex resides in New York, I think the piece will arise only in that city. Rex, many of us to follow your work on the NYC, we must not stop work now, your work is remarkable and we are much to follow you
 I'm sorry for my English, which did not perfect.

Thanks a lot,

I just got caught up in feeling how one person led me to the takeover and also had the balls to say I'm not the right person to do it. Just because I didn't feel like following his plans.

REX,
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

hello community
I do not know what happened between Tronrex and bit1 but one thing is certain that the reading of the work done by tronrex have recently led to a good result for this coin that if I'm not mistaken not davai no interest to anyone ..
I did not participate as an investor in your group, but I invested a little 'savings to buy this coin, and so I feel a bit' part in the rebirth of this great idea that I'm sure that one day will be 'very useful for the city' of New York ..
tronrex is new York and who better to know the problems of his city and how to exploit its ideas ...
the thing that makes tronrex proud and certainly how to make money to help those who need help and I am sure of this ..
I know that none of you, but I still want to dream with this money and what it can bring in the future and continue to have confidence in tonrex to his work ...
I hope for a rethinking of all of you and Dream New York not only money, but as an opportunity for all...

You point some good things out. And I agree lets dream with new york coin, not with money. It will eventually come. I am more than willing to continue with the takeover, or should I say finish it since we are more than half way there. But I want to see the communities opinion on that.

REX
achi72

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:05:29 PM

TRONREX GO +1 do not stop GO! 
fortune-gold

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:35:41 PM

hello bit1
hello rex
I thank you for having responded to the community ..
I'm not a great expert,, but I would say my idea of what offers bit1
Now available 20 billion coins and each block to 30 seconds and I think for the moment vadi well.
so it creates interest in buying the currency and also interest for miners ..
when there will be a decrease of at least 10% could reduce the ratio ..
decreasing the ratio increases the difficulty and mathematically the value ..
increase the time block to create more interest for the miners to future earnings ..
pos is a good idea for its own future but pow think it is more logical for this currency at the time ..
as I said I have great confidence in the work of Rex and also bit1 ..
I do not know 'if it is the right and who is more' expert could tell me his ..
come on guys let us dream with ney york coin .....
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:38:49 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 03:18:36 AM by bit1

hello bit1
hello rex
I thank you for having responded to the community ..
I'm not a great expert,, but I would say my idea of what offers bit1
Now available 20 billion coins and each block to 30 seconds and I think for the moment vadi well.
so it creates interest in buying the currency and also interest for miners ..
when there will be a decrease of at least 10% could reduce the ratio ..
decreasing the ratio increases the difficulty and mathematically the value ..
increase the time block to create more interest for the miners to future earnings ..
pos is a good idea for its own future but pow think it is more logical for this currency at the time ..
as I said I have great confidence in the work of Rex and also bit1 ..
I do not know 'if it is the right and who is more' expert could tell me his ..
come on guys let us dream with ney york coin .....

Hi fortune-gold,

Agree, Only a small observation NYC was considered to have 92 B of coins, And it have now 108 B and rising, I consider this amount is huge to jump to the ground of satoshies instead of litoshis , About more than 2 months ago I did the same suggestion to Rex to cut supply, Decrease ratio, Increase block time, And add  POS, Even several community members expressed percentages about ratio 1:1000 1:100, Etc, Of this way we waited for a swap by solving these things that he had raised, But suddenly him appears doing something totally different to the points announcing that: The only coins that would be in market should be the hold for him and those of the 2 organizations non profit and that the same would be buying alls the NYC coins, This led me to consider that him wanted 100% control coin, Which I think is absurd.

Edit: I'm talking about NYC coin scrypt without about the new specifications, Because the swap never was realized.

SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: Quark
Block Time: 30 seconds
Difficulty Refactor: KGW
Max Coins: 20 Billion

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:18:27 PM

REx please add POS to NYC Smiley

Hi guys,

1.- Cut supply.
3.- Add POS

These 4 things at least.

Don't you see no one really wants this... You the only one insisting that I do this. Why don't you handle this than?

REX

REX

I assure you I am not the only one asking if not all four things at least one, Please read above. In the other hand, If you want to continue your project about a coin 100% non-profit ahead but do this with another coin different, For now I just remember to DonationCoin but maybe later I managed to remember another coin else.
Npks

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:00:05 PM

I see this in start discussion, why?

SPECIFICATIONS

Join NewYorkCoin (NYC) Important currency for all markets. Please, we need your support, join us
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:29:28 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 04:12:02 AM by bit1

I see this in start discussion, why?

SPECIFICATIONS

The same question: When  was changed  it?  Today?  

People can become confused available supply is: 108,847,792,659 NYC and specifications are:

SPECIFICATIONS

Algorithm: Scrypt
    Max Coins: 100 Billion                    <---- overwhelmed

BLOCK REWARDS

2 test blocks (block 0: 88 NYC and block 1: 907,477 NYC)
    Block 2-100,000: 1-1,000,000 NYC
    Block 100,001-200,000: 1-500,000 NYC
    Block 200,001-300,000: 1-250,000 NYC
    Block 300,001-400,000: 1-125,000 NYC
    Block 400,001-500,000: 1-62,500 NYC
    Block 500,001-600,000: 1-31,250 NYC
    Block 600,001+: 10,000 NYC                       <-------current  1632000 block aprox.

fortune-gold

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:15:32 AM

while rex finish the job I will continue to trust in new york  coin and buy new coins ..
as regards the decrease agree for the rest leave it up to the time ..
new york coin is a coin young and is attracting interest as I'm concerned.
rex has good intentions as to use it and do not think he wants aprofittare of money but make good use without breaking his purposes ..
I know none of you do it for yourself as an investor it as creator of nyc.
my instinct tells me to trust rex and also bit1 for the work done and to be done yet .....
DREAMS ARE DESIRES AND SOONER OR LATER come true And I keep dreaming NEW YORK NOT ONLY MONEY but as opportunities for many ..
--Z2C--

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:01:29 PM

NYC 2 place on cryptsy GO VOTE Smiley

01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:54:19 PM

This Coin will be great!!!

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
TronREX (OP)

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:24:24 PM

I'm in talks with someone to assist with the swap since he has more experience. Website got taken down and is being re done. I will be posting pics of the new wallet. Although, you can just download it from the new links provided in beginning of thread.

Rex,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: