Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ROS - CELEBRATION - How many years is ROS?
1 - 6 (60%)
2 - 2 (20%)
3 - 1 (10%)
4 - 0 (0%)
5 - 0 (0%)
6 - 0 (0%)
7 - 0 (0%)
8 - 0 (0%)
9 - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROSCOIN - BITTREX - YOBIT - MORE THEN 1 YEAR OLD!  (Read 7367 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:49:05 AM

Ohh ya, there are LOADS of good surprises in store. Hang on to your butts Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:41:10 PM

Vegas
Is this really true? RosCoin shall be Flycoin? Which swap rate?
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:52:14 PM

Vegas
Is this really true? RosCoin shall be Flycoin? Which swap rate?

It is true

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.0
hankman

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:44:52 PM

Is there any point in buying ROS on bittrex?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:49:08 PM

No. ROS is dead. If you buy ROS you will only be supporting the scammer Placebo.  Everyone bailed on ROS coin because of Placebo's lies and scams.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:36:22 PM

No. ROS is dead. If you buy ROS you will only be supporting the scammer Placebo.  Everyone bailed on ROS coin because of Placebo's lies and scams.

What the fuck are you talking about. Scammer? What did i scam here? The problem was that you bought too high and when it drops then a coin is a scam... we all know this shit, don't we. ROS is trading almost 1 year on Bittrex, i won't say that this is a scam, as scam coins won't stay listed for 1 year on Bittrex. Remember BT, USB, ICB, ....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:39:16 PM

Money supply of ROS as of today

I'm still confused how it was possible that 96M coins were swapped during the FLY swap and we still have 35M coins on the exchange, and in the wallet it show us 75M coins...
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:46:38 PM

I'm still confused how it was possible that 96M coins were swapped during the FLY swap and we still have 35M coins on the exchange, and in the wallet it show us 75M coins...

only one pro tip...let this coin die...there are a lot of confused things there...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:06:30 PM

only one pro tip...let this coin die...there are a lot of confused things there...

I am confused myself... but honestly i want to found out why this is possible, or how this happened. Was there somekind of fork, and when did it happen, why did Bittrex not trigger their alarm as the number of coins was more then expected. Bittrex has several checkpoints, so they should have notice something. They notice it with BT when there was something wrong, other coins also were put on hold when something went wrong, so why didn't Bittrex not identify this problem.... checking with Richie when he is awake. Have to talk with him anyway about ROS.
donfeddy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:03:21 AM

no worry it' just this guy' imagination made those over 95m ros real
let' look at the facts:
* he promised SO MUCH transparancy
* even published once his swap wallet but then erased it
* this' my favorite MANY SUPRISES, lfmao
* even MORE SUPRISES
* but nevertheless he' hard to surprise kind of person cause' his suprises' SO MUCH BETTER
* when asked for proof of recieving over 95m ros, just got screenshot of 'burning'

guess what' next? MORE F**** SUPRISES!!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/RmmUkEitovbyM/200_s.gif

shitty blockexplorer don' give much SUPRISES information
so it took me a couple of days for research
juging by the amount of ros the 'Burn' address must be RPQiriM1eot9egbVVoZ9wTjkPZGF4o8EQH
SO MUCH TRANSPARENT
so cold 'burn address' was first used in 2014 (proof txid: b9f63a5f306a5e0bdb49ee7f4a9ca43c16b97d6a5fa77fc6b5aa8c7043410318)
let me do the math:
'Burn' address got in 85,8m ros and sent from respectivly 26,5m
and that leaves 59,4m ros final balance. SO MUCH SUPRISE!!!!

to make this logically right let assume 'Burn' address is Bittrex
now to support this scam SUPRISE that guy placed some sell orders
therefore there' 32m ros on sell side and distrubition tab isn' workin' correctly

finally, he got what he wanted with his 'exlusive' new coin
FLYCOIN , in the hands of a trusted few

Cheers.

https://i.imgur.com/Xp3EDed.gif
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 01:03:00 PM

let' look at the facts:
* even MORE SUPRISES
* but nevertheless he' hard to surprise kind of person cause' his suprises' SO MUCH BETTER
* when asked for proof of recieving over 95m ros, just got screenshot of 'burning'

juging by the amount of ros the 'Burn' address must be RPQiriM1eot9egbVVoZ9wTjkPZGF4o8EQH
SO MUCH TRANSPARENT
so cold 'burn address' was first used in 2014 (proof txid: b9f63a5f306a5e0bdb49ee7f4a9ca43c16b97d6a5fa77fc6b5aa8c7043410318)
let me do the math:

therefore there' 32m ros on sell side and distrubition tab isn' workin' correctly

Cheers.

Which guy?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:15:28 PM

let' look at the facts:
* even MORE SUPRISES

SO MUCH TRANSPARENT
let me do the math:

Cheers.

Which guy?

He is talking about Vegasguy Wink and the magic 95M coins...
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:17:00 PM

Lol...I feel a lot of pain in ur words..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:27:58 AM

Because of the terrible take over by Vegasguy that dumped the ROS coins on investors that still had orders on Bittrex and didn't burn the coins. I've decide to keep ROS alive and will search for a alternative solution for the new investors that has entered ROS because of the terrible dump by Vegasguy.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:55:23 AM

Because of the terrible take over by Vegasguy that dumped the ROS coins on investors that still had orders on Bittrex and didn't burn the coins. I've decide to keep ROS alive and will search for a alternative solution for the new investors that has entered ROS because of the terrible dump by Vegasguy.

I knew that! It was clear...
But I can tell u the scenario: This coin was so harddumped...No one will buy this coin more...u should better take ur time and develop the freedomcoin.

Let coins die; in ROS there is nothing worth more to save something!!!

Greetz
meta
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:57:43 AM

I knew that! It was clear...
But I can tell u the scenario: This coin was so harddumped...No one will buy this coin more...u should better take ur time and develop the freedomcoin.

Let coins die; in ROS there is nothing worth more to save something!!!

Greetz
meta

Freedomcoin, yes, still need to check with Bittrex AGAIN!!! They still didn't reply on my mail.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:57:57 AM

Arrrgh, I see ur plan right now...U have bought a big amount of ROS now, and wanna dump the next session with some pseudo-announcements...Oh no...
Never touch ROS more...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:12:05 AM

Arrrgh, I see ur plan right now...U have bought a big amount of ROS now, and wanna dump the next session with some pseudo-announcements...Oh no...
Never touch ROS more...

I have a buy order at 4 sats for 0.50 BTC. Correct. so if people are dumping then they are dumping in my buy order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: