Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:00:49 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 09:42:52 PM by vegasguy

As im finishing testing everything, youll see how serious I am, as I am going to amass large amounts of Ros on a daily basis to get ready for the swap. This proves how serious I am. I have no other reason to buy Ros than to have the largest possible % in holdings. There is no inside information or tricks. Im accumulating massive amounts of the ROS , so I can have a larger percent of FLY. Its fair game.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:40:32 AM

Guys here is my 1 and only ROS wallet address. As im finishing testing everything, youll see how serious I am, as I am going to amass large amounts of Ros on a daily basis to get ready for the swap. This proves how serious I am. I have no other reason to buy Ros than to have the largest possible % in holdings. There is no inside information or tricks. Im accumulating massive amounts of the ROS , so I can have a larger percent of FLY. Its fair game.

RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K

Nice Vegas, i think ill buy more !! Smiley
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 05:31:26 PM

Guys here is my 1 and only ROS wallet address. As im finishing testing everything, youll see how serious I am, as I am going to amass large amounts of Ros on a daily basis to get ready for the swap. This proves how serious I am. I have no other reason to buy Ros than to have the largest possible % in holdings. There is no inside information or tricks. Im accumulating massive amounts of the ROS , so I can have a larger percent of FLY. Its fair game.

RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K

i have 4 200 000 ROS now, what is the  same amount, as i own from ERC and i think our specs are quite similar too (for now). So we can have fun, making a competition from it Smiley
I started earlier, but you have the better startconditions and i am shure you will quickly follow and have a comparable price (thats why i bought those ROS) and then you will challenge me,
for sure, thats fun  Grin

so long
Matthias Smiley

breakcoindev

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:03:55 PM

Tomorrow start with the ICO to Yobit Smiley

gregofdoom

Ozcar

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:32:35 PM

Ok got most of this done. Most of you know im very connected in the community , so im going to have some pro devs look over the final code and make sure we dont crash land. I am a strong believer that there are 2 major factors that influence a coins value: (in order of importance):

1. The dev. Who he is, what are his morals, his ethics. Is he out to screw people? Does he understand money? Is he dedicated to the long term of the project and plan to make regular updates, or is he out for himself to make a quick buck and run? Does he hide behind a new name and make all kinds of promises? How does the community as a whole feel about this person? Some things to consider before we launch. Those of you who do know me well, know my integrity cannot be bought at any price. I do have one person in the community that hates me, and everyone else hates him. He will show up here, and I already have plans to deal with him, and he wont like it.

2.  Money supply. With an exception of LTC and BTC , coins that have 10's of millions of coins in the money supply are worthless. Period. Coins that are VERY low in supply and hard to obtain are VERY valuable. Ive made the decisions for the swap to premine 150,000 FLY for the swap. ALL of these coins will be distrubuted to ROS holders ONLY. None will be left behind. I will NOT keep any for myself , except what I am due as I am a ROS holder, and will post my wallet address as proof of what I am due.

The swap will work this way:

I will premine 150,000 total fly coins.

I will post the FLYcoin wallet on the OP

I will then ask every ros holder to pm me for instructions:

I will setup a new ros wallet for each person that emails me.

I will email that Ros wallet address back to them to send all of their ROS funds to it. You will also PM me with your new FLY coin address to send your FLY coins to.

I will allow 7 days for ROS holders to contact me.

After 7 days the swap will close. (Is this long enough to allow ROS holders to swap?)

I will calculate the % of ROS you sent me and send the same % in FLY coins back to you.

ALL information will be made public. It will leave NO doubts who got what. NO COINS WILL BE LEFT OVER. ALL 150,000 FLY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED and accounted for here on this thread. I have one ROS wallet , and will make that address public, and will take ONLY my % I am due like everyone else.

I have some awesome suprises for FLY and it will morph many times over. Just before launch , I am going to PM some of the highest and most respected members of the community and ask them to post an endorsement of me on this thread. This will bring MASSIVE trust  and value to this coin as these are ALL very well known members. These members will NOT be paid to endorse me, they respect and trust me, its that simple.

I am tuned in to the community and would gladly hear your thoughts on this, good or bad. Now is the time to speak as we get closer, as this can be changed.

Vegas

Interesting plan dude. When are you thinking of starting the swap?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:05:48 PM

Im still cleaning up the code. As this is my first coin, the first 2 tests failed. So once I get this working , then I will post the wallet. I also wanted to give everyone time to either accumulate more ros for higher % of FLY.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:53:42 PM

Im still cleaning up the code. As this is my first coin, the first 2 tests failed. So once I get this working , then I will post the wallet. I also wanted to give everyone time to either accumulate more ros for higher % of FLY.

Vegas

easy as long as you keep yourself eating and sleeping (most, including me, learn that simple fact the hard way),
it will work sooner or later. Did i follow you right, you began to learn programming two/three weeks ago buying a book,
and now you are compiling? I didn't expect any news before one/two month (and i assumed you are a hard working person)
I am very impressed you already have written ANY code and can hardly wait to see you coding in a year, after having practiced.

looking forward
Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:03:24 PM

I can learn at an extremely rapid rate. My heart just has to be in it, and my heart is in this one, because I sick of the scams. I think we are seeing a new trend emerging were many of the senior members and hero members are releasing coins. I dont bother with new coins unless they are from a veteran member.

Vegas

breakcoindev

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

I feel that the start FLY is amazing.
I already have popcorn, and you?!

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 07:45:17 PM

I can learn at an extremely rapid rate. My heart just has to be in it, and my heart is in this one, because I sick of the scams. I think we are seeing a new trend emerging were many of the senior members and hero members are releasing coins. I dont bother with new coins unless they are from a veteran member.

Vegas

Yes, senior+ and i even prefer the rebooted ones, would you like to make some side-notes about your experiences? Just a messy timeline with your actions and thoughts, because i am currently writing a "Failed Coin Reboot Guide". And i have just my story, but it shouldn't be about me. We should spread some awareness, how much energie this "recycling" saves compared to mine another one ...

if you need anything,
i am around Matthias

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:03:00 AM

Waiting for the swap...
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 03:10:11 PM by vegasguy

Most of this is VERY close. Ive got most of the code done. Ive paid for the seed nodes, and need to hardcode them into the wallet. Ive tweeked some of the settings, and added some of the features found in some of the most advanced wallets out there. I took from Tek,Ratecoin,Paycon,Colossus2 and a few others. It will have the regular features as well as It will have split block (finished), Stake for charity (finished), multisend (finished) and more.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:36:16 PM

Most of this is VERY close. Ive got most of the code done. Ive paid for the seed nodes, and need to hardcode them into the wallet. Ive tweeked some of the settings, and added some of the features found in some of the most advanced wallets out there. It will have the regular features as well as It will have split block (finished), Stake for charity (finished), and more.

Though im more the guy that messes code up to catch the mercy of a real dev, i try to find something broken, will report back
Great work, especially the charity  part.you may later have a look at my Project it has nearly the same approach.
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/

As you can imagine its on  hold, because i can't manage it alone

Descryption and proof of concept Software her:
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig-en

Witepaper in three languages GET THIS for deeper INFOs:
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig-downloads/category/1-documente-witepaper-tutorials-charitynetwork-social-mining

Share your thoughts, take the recourses or make a propose if you like, i havend the time for ir and will delete in a few weeks to free my mind

looking forward the  FLYght, i managed to buy alots if ros recendly lol

fuiture ios bright
Matthias
Smiley

breakcoindev

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:47:48 PM

FLY future is quite bright.
And here I will quote the BCT's famous placebo, "TO THE MOON" Smiley

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

Ive done the best I can. I sent a message to a couple of pro devs to look over the code. If anyone knows how to read code and is willing to check to see if everything is correct, please PM me for the link to the github,

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 01:16:19 PM by vegasguy

Superblocks are being added . Here are the specs:

First: 25,000 min to be eligible for superblocks

5% chance of superblock reward of 1
3% chance of superblock 3
1% chance of superblock 5
.05% chance of superblock 10

Now I know 25,000 min is steep. I wont even qualify for this much with my ROS supply.  I did this on purpose because I dont want everyone having this. EVERYTHING about this coin is all about keeping the supply as low as possible, while encouraging everyone to buy. You will see this over and over throughout this coin, and the name of the coin will probably change in a few months and have a name that tells people that the coin is about being rare and keeping inflation under control.

Also Ive decided on one exchange only, Im thinking PROBABLY Bittrex. I want to keep the volume in one place.

Also Ive gone as far as I can on the coin, and Im close. I cannot compile a win wallet. I probably could in the future, but I really need to get this done at this point. Ive hired the best coin developer in the world, and you ALL know his name, or you should. He is the most respected and talented dev there is , period. I wont say his name, as he has not given me permission to do that yet, but it should be obvious ..LOL . Anyway he has been paid today to complete this coin,  and cleanup any errors.

Bottom line: I made a promise, an oath, that I would do everything I could to get us out of this mess. If I ever break a promise, Im dead.

So get read to FLY with Vegasguy!!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:18:15 PM

So with the launch near. The only question left is should I be a dick and tell placebo to go stick it, since he is the one that got us in this mess, and Ive had to pay my money and time to fix his mess?

Your thoughts? Your welcome to PM me if you feel I should. If enough people say so, then thats what will happen. If nobody cares, he will get his fair share.

Vegas

breakcoindev

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:07:10 PM

So with the launch near. The only question left is should I be a dick and tell placebo to go stick it, since he is the one that got us in this mess, and Ive had to pay my money and time to fix his mess?

Your thoughts? Your welcome to PM me if you feel I should. If enough people say so, then thats what will happen. If nobody cares, he will get his fair share.

Vegas

Vegas, personally really care about the success of the ROS, after the takeover of change on the FLY, so little BTC send your dev.
Please enter your wallet Smiley

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:11:07 PM

Still don't understand why i have a negative trust by Vegasguy. I deliver what i have told... Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:49:38 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 10:36:18 PM by vegasguy

Because you posted the wallet public for ROS V2 and someone else premined the coins, probably the first person that had the Ros V2 wallet... Hmm.. who could that be?. That wallet should have gone to ME first. So the work was for nothing.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: