Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not just print dollars?  (Read 30011 times)
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

Im my country (Venezuela) the government coerce the central bank to print money for them.
Because if we print dollars without permission the government it is illegal. We know the value of dollar is high. But if you want to paid dollar, you just work for it. Because in this world, everything is risky. But if you always positive, make things legal. Everything will good happen. 
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?
If you have the time to sites the economy about the money and it's relation between stock and demand you will know why the government or any other organizations that have the rights to print dollar doesn't do that. In the sense that if there are more dollar or print dollars for people to used , the immediate result is the decrease of its value becasue the circulation of currency or fiat will affect the Vale where people can used money more that it should receive.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Im my country (Venezuela) the government coerce the central bank to print money for them.
Because if we print dollars without permission the government it is illegal. We know the value of dollar is high. But if you want to paid dollar, you just work for it. Because in this world, everything is risky. But if you always positive, make things legal. Everything will good happen. 
Printing dollars is very illegal like you said and it is against the law and you will be in the jail for a lot of years and you will surely pay something in for the fine. We don't have the equipment to print dollars because the government really keep those strictly so i think that even you will try it is not really possible.
0bc0rdate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

"Printing cash, exceedingly" is much like young teen kids fueling how big their cocks?They might pull it off at first. Eventually, actuality has a means of catching up?Financial stats like joblessness and economic growth always remind me of kids exaggerating how big it is.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

If the dollar would get printed it wouldn't have much value to it. They would be able to keep on printing with low cost to it. Meaning that the value of the dollar would go down...

Bitcoin is really having great potential of being the next world strongest currency and I am sure it is soon going to replace dollar and other paper money from the face of earth in short time especially from that of developed countries. There is no need to waste money on eth because it is totally dependent on bitcoin for its prices. You should indeed invest as much as you can in bitcoin for better future.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

Printing more dollars means lessening its value. That is why some country prevent doing it because basically it affects the economy status and might bring them big problems such as deflation.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

Before you print paper money like dollars and the rest there are some material which are needed and also their are rules to obey. You can just wake up and start printing currency it will be term as illegal printing and it will result to fake currency.
So in doing so government incorporation with the central bank operate base on legal framework and tradition of money printing.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:06:18 AM

you can not print dollar. The inflation will destroy everything. The inflation is the most dangerous thing on this planet. just look at Zimbabwe and Venezuela, they are results of the inflation. People are hungry and they do not have food. Too much money can create a massive riot and everything may collapse. Try to understand more about the economy. If it is easy, the government will do that for a long time. Never think that you are smarter than the government
if0nlyweknew

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:59 AM

I do notbeleve i can for the time being at least. Banks supply solutions for very long years no matter what. it
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:10:14 AM

Because the bankers stole the right to print money from the governments, and at the end they agreed on this system since they benefit in this system as well since they are stealing form the people they promised to serve, the system is not going to change until it collapses by its own weight.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

print, but remember that in every country very strict penalties for counterfeiting money) or you about America) they do so
Marianmariana

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

usually es idiviualsnow regard you if you have money  but for me personanly my family is number 1  d ly
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

dollars is not just dollars, i mean it is not just a paper. it has a special paper that only dollars can be printed just like bitcoin not easy to generate, all you need is to mine but you will have a good specs of pc before mining.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

dollars is not just dollars, i mean it is not just a paper. it has a special paper that only dollars can be printed just like bitcoin not easy to generate, all you need is to mine but you will have a good specs of pc before mining.
yes, this is the most obvious answer to this question...because money can't just printed, but there is technology in which the total amount of money in the world shouldn't exceed a certain amount (I don't remember how much)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

Most of the dollars are drawn outside the US. Therefore, when a printing press is turned on in the US, there are more dollars in Washington's hands - due to the fact that in the rest of the world they are depreciating.
arichikato

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:51:39 AM

the government dont want to print dollars mainly because of inflation and this can bring financial crisis.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

Printing dollors or for that matter any paper currency without any prior measures and reserves will end up creating inflation.
Inflation basically in a leyman's way, excessive availabilty of monetary assets which creates sharp decrease in its value. This means if there is over printing if any currency, its value decreases very sharply and now it will be less valued and what it can buy will be super marginal and minimal.

This is the reason a nation or government cannot directly print away their paper money. This is also the reason we have a mechanism for bitcoin generation. So that excessive coins are not created. Also we have a limit of maximum coins because of which inflation would never occur in bitcoin world.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

You're right that bitcoin can't be printed when more is needed.

You're wrong that bitcoin has real value. The value is perceived because all of us place value upon it...just as we do fiat currency.

There is no tangible thing that supports the value of bitcoin, that can prove there is value to it.

There's no Gold, no Silver, no other tangible item that exists in the world...just the promise that only so much bitcoin can every be mined and that the validity of transactions and balances are verified by the community that uses it.

bitcoin is opensource. which means anything can be changed. i don't think they will, but at some point the devs can decide to increase the coincap.
Bitcoin was invented originally to online as a data and the network work as peer-to-peer and fully decentralized. The bitcoin is very fast, secure, and offers global payments. Heck, bitcoin is now acceptable worldwide. if you can't see value in all of that you can find it nowhere in the world.
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

It can't be done. Because dollars or any kind of money is exchanged to the amount of gold that a Country holds. If it has less gold, there less dollars or money that will be printed.

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

You can't print paper money without the specific material to do it... Cryptocurrency is a whole new revolution!
O right! Mine as much as we want. Cheesy. Controlled by no one, bound by nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: