Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimcoin | First Proof of Burn currency | Decentralized Web  (Read 136745 times)
monopoly_1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:04:28 AM

No pool available for this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnylatte

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:03:00 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 04:27:49 AM by jonnylatte

Highly experimental GPU miner based on the one posted here previously but integrated into my own code (I could not get theirs to be stable)

Additional parameters:
      --gpu                   enable gpu mining
      --platform=N      index of the OpenCL platform to use
      --device=N        index of the OpenCL device to use
      --worksize        number of values to send to the GPU at a time
     --cputhreads      number of threads that will remain CPU workers

Works best for me with half of the threads remaining as CPU miners but there is a lot of room for experimentation. Setting the worksize really high is not necessary as each round of work sent to a thread will just get divided up and sent to the GPU in batches anyway (setting it too can result in errors). Not including --platform and --device will default them to zero which is usually what you want anyway unless you have multiple cards in which case you can run the program for each card.

Additional improvements needed: 

- Pre-calculating internal hashes for dcrypt on the GPU should speed things up slightly, this I will work on next weekend
 - More testing to get it as stable as the CPU miner / testing on windows.

Notes:

This was only tested on my PC: AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor × 8  / 64bit Ubuntu  + AMD Radeon HD 7850.
My previous miner gave me 60kh/s this one is doing about 100kh/s consistently with about half the block being generated by the GPU. This is not an improvement in speed over the previous version in terms of GPU mining, its just I hope easier to use.

Repository:

https://github.com/JonnyLatte/slimminerGPU
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

For me, the biggest problem - the wallet daemon stops responding and starts to eat memory and swap. This will continue until there are no more resources.
PM me please, if it released a new version of wallet

This issue was much more severe before, as I remember. I will PM you when I get notice from one of the developers. Unfortunately, there is still no lead developer.

But many thanks to gjhiggins to all what he has done until now, and johnnylatte for the GPU miner. I think Slimcoin will survive Smiley

The problem with the blockchain stuck on the Linux client unfortunately persists. Now, after I've landed on a fork and restarted blockchain download, I'm stuck on block 469947. For this reason, I was not able, too, to test the brain wallet from slimcoin.club.

And I have some strange problems with the wine client, that does not connect like it should (IP shown is 0.0.0.0).

There was some interesting discussion about Proof of burn as a blockchain security mechanism in the Altcoin Discussion forum. Mainly, the result was that it has many things in common with Proof of Stake. I still like the risk-rewarding mechanism more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ArchitektoR

Activity: 217
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

That would be great. Do you have a number I can add to the OP? 20.000 SLM for the Windows wallet were already announced.

Can add another 20.000 SLM for wallet update to the current codebase - both Win & Linux versions. Because the 0.3.2.3 is really very, VERY old. And buggy Sad

And let it be 20.000 SLM for a working pool. Can host this one, a module for a NOMP/uNOMP or even p2pool will be great! Have some of them running for other coins.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:41:47 PM

Thanks ArchitektoR and sorry for the delay. I'll ad your bounties to the original post.

Had still no luck with my own Slimcoin installation. Will look if the problem has to do something with the Wine version I'm using ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:42:20 AM

noob warning--

I'm having a hard time finding a wallet client. I've been following the links provided on this thread, but I have little experience compiling on windows. Is there any kind of a guide out there on how to do this?

I found the following on the previous thread which is now closed:

https://github.com/kryptoslab/slimcoin/releases/

This client doesn't sync. I tried using a few of the .conf recommendations on here, but none of them worked for me. I don't see any kind of indicator in the bottom right hand corner that says the wallet is syncing. Am I using the completely wrong version?

I've tried my best to follow through the previous messages, but I still don't know how to install this wallet on windows. Could someone please help me out? Sorry, for the inconvenience.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:58:38 AM

Welcome, wingless!

The newest windows client executables were downloadable at http://slimcoin.club, but the website seems offline at this moment, I hope it's only a temporary outage and that it will return. But the client provided by "kryptoslab" normally should work. If not, I have a working one (and could upload it somewhere).

Let's first see if your client is working.

When you start your client, does it show connections in the debug window (Help menu -> Debug Window)? Does it download, at least, some blocks? Can you paste here what you get with "getinfo" and "getpeerinfo" from the Console window (in the debug window)?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:51:01 AM

Hi D5000,

Thanks very much for helping me out. I just checked the debug window and it shows 0 connections, and no blocks have been downloaded. This is what I saw when entered "getinfo":

{
"version" : "v.0.3.2.1-alpha",
"protocolversion" : 60003,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 0.00000000,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1451804550,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Nothing showed up when I typed in "getpeerinfo"

What should I do next? Is there anyway to check that the client is actually reading from my .conf file? Thanks for your help!!
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:21:20 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 07:53:11 PM by d5000

As you said, the client seems not to connect to the network.

What is the port you are using? (It shows in the "slimcoin.conf" file). Can you check if it's open (when the Slimcoin client is running)? Perhaps you must open it in your firewall. I've had this problem with Linux.

You can also try to delete "blk0001.dat", "addr.dat", and "blkindex.dat" from the slimcoin configuration directory in the Application Data folder (the same one where your slimcoin.conf resides) and then restart.
If nothing of this works and slimcoin.club does not return, I will look where I can upload my Windows client so you can try it out.

PS: I have just found out that my Windows client is the same one than the Kryptoslab client (have just checked the md5 sum). So your client is the right one and should work, it's only a configuration issue.

PS2: I recommend you to download the slim.126100.lz blockchain snapshot too and unpack it into the same folder (where slimcoin.conf is located).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:55:47 AM

I haven't had any luck so far. Here is what my .conf file looks like:

# RPC information
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
debug=0
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=41684
addnode=37.187.100.75:41682
addnode=203.20.114.252:41682
addnode=5.9.81.9:41682

I tried scanning port 41684 and it said it's closed (even with the client running). I set a new firewall rule leaving that port open, but that didn't work.
I also tried turning off the firewall entirely and that didn't work either.

I unpacked the blockchain snapshot into the same folder the .conf located, but I don't think the client detected it, as the current number of blocks was still "N/A" Other than unpacking it, was there anything else I needed to do with it (such as renaming the file)?

Is there anything else I could try?
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:53:47 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 09:11:18 PM by d5000

Ah, so you have a slimcoin.conf without port information (rpcport is another one) so your client is using the standard port which should be 41682 if i'm right. To be sure, put "port=41682" into your slimcoin.conf file and then test ports/firewall again (or directly try out my slimcoin.conf, see below).

Only to be sure: Is your slimcoin.conf located in the correct folder? It should be "SLIMCoin" under the folder you access with %appdata% from the Windows Explorer which should be C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData (or in some cases look under the subfolder "Roaming" under %appdata%).  

Where it's exactly located depends on your Windows version. I must mention here that I'm not a windows expert as my main computer uses Linux, sorry. The "SLIMCoin" directory should have been automatically created by the software, so you don't have to create any new directories. If you don't find it, search it with the Windows explorer search function ...

Maybe you have also few nodes to connect to.

My (working) slimcoin.conf is the following (add your rpcuser / rpcpassword information):

Code:
addnode=37.187.100.75
addnode=112.113.96.138
addnode=123.2.121.70
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=5.9.38.137
addnode=178.222.61.137
addnode=81.207.93.95
addnode=146.200.136.172
addnode=212.186.174.90
addnode=5.9.39.9
addnode=86.56.74.0
addnode=213.165.83.122
addnode=217.65.8.75
addnode=46.160.104.75
addnode=5.105.63.14
addnode=195.19.128.122
reservebalance=10000
daemon=1
MAX_ORPHAN_BLOCKS=200
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.2.*
rpcport=41683
port=41682
server=1
listen=1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:06:55 AM

That worked!!!! I just copied and pasted your .conf file and it started downloading the blockchain!!! It's still continuing to download, so hopefully I won't run into any issues. I can't thank you enough for all your help, I really appreciate it.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask another question just to get myself all set up. With regards to mining, it sounds like there is no pool at the moment, so solo-mining is the only way to go...right?

Is there an already compiled version of slimminer for windows? If not, I'm going to give it a go and see if I can successfully do it (it'll be my first time doing so). Is this the command I'd enter in if I want to solo-mine?

./minerd -o 127.0.0.1:41683 -O username:password

the username and password would be the rpcuser and rpcpass located on in my wallet .conf file, correct? Don't I need to enter in my wallet address somewhere?

Once again, thank you for your help. This thread has been an amazing help to me.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:37:12 PM

Glad you could connect! Unfortuntately, I have no experience with mining. slimminer / cpuminer (minerd) should work the same way than with Bitcoin, but I don't know if it works without a pool. There is no working pool actually, and I don't know if there is a difference if you use slimcoind or slimminer for solo mining. The only difference I can imagine is if you use johnnylatte's GPU miner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:15:49 AM

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks again for helping me setup my wallet!

I've never done any solo mining before so I had search through this thread and figure out how this all works. I know this has been covered numerous times throughout this thread, but thought I'd mention what I did...maybe it will be of use to some newbies out there like me Smiley

Here's what worked for me:

I used johnnylatte's version of slimminer:

https://github.com/JonnyLatte/slimminer

This is what I used to start up slimminer:

./minerd -o (the IP address of the computer where your wallet is:rpcport) O- username:password -t # of threads

For example:

./minerd -o 192.168.1.192:41683 -O myuser:mypass -t 4

You can find the rpcport # in your wallet.conf file.

Please feel free to correct me if I have written anything wrong!
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:21:34 AM

Thanks for presenting your solution!

I have noticed that http://bchain.info/SLM has stalled. I have written the site owners, perhaps they can restart the daemon, so we have a working block explorer again. Actual block height should be above 562700. Slimcoin.club, unfortunately, has not returned, but the domain still is registered until July 2016.

Note: when I type "slimcoind getpeerinfo" I get some peers stalled around block height 555000 (particularly 555099 and 555106).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

It is probably worth noting here that the Dcrypt algorithm was desgined to be both GPU and ASIC resistant ~ even pooled mining resistant, to some extent, away from centralization.

CPU mining is still feasible with Slimcoin, just as CPU mining was once feasible with Bitcoin.

The Slimcoin wallet does have a built-in Dcrypt miner. To start mining Slimcoin, after downloading the Slimcoin wallet and fully syncing with the blockchain, simply goto;

Help (Tab) > Debug window > Console (Tab)  and type;

Code:
setgenerate true

which will start mining Slimcoin with all CPU cores / threads.

or setgenerate true 'number of CPU cores / threads' i.e.

Code:
setgenerate true 4

which selects the number of CPU cores / threads to mine with.

to confirm your mining hash rate type;

Code:
gethashespersec

to stop mining Slimcoin in the wallet type;

Code:
setgenerate false

CPU-Z is useful for determining the number of cores / threads for your PC - http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Slimcoin PoW difficulty remains comparatively low;

getdifficulty
14:43:37
{
"proof-of-work" : 0.00937144,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.03124954,
"search-interval" : 1
}

Furthermore, still seeking any serious developers who might be interested in Slimcoin, I will endeavor to contact some folks and try to ignite some interest perhaps.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
dcct

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:43:45 PM

Thanks for presenting your solution!

I have noticed that http://bchain.info/SLM has stalled. I have written the site owners, perhaps they can restart the daemon, so we have a working block explorer again. Actual block height should be above 562700. Slimcoin.club, unfortunately, has not returned, but the domain still is registered until July 2016.

Note: when I type "slimcoind getpeerinfo" I get some peers stalled around block height 555000 (particularly 555099 and 555106).

I run the block explorer bchain.info, and the client I used for slim was outdated. Just updated to a new version, once its synced the explorer will be working again.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:50:50 AM

Thanks dcct! Bchain.info Block explorer is now working fine again, in sync with my own wallet.

Furthermore, still seeking any serious developers who might be interested in Slimcoin, I will endeavor to contact some folks and try to ignite some interest perhaps.

Yes, that would be awesome! We need to update the old Peercoin code at least (and fix the bugs). Perhaps instead of Peercoin (or Bitcoin itself), it may make sense to rebase it on another Peercoin-based coin, at least until SLM development gets own traction. There are some Peercoin forks with updated code which may be a better base:

Novacoin (https://github.com/novacoin-project/novacoin/) and Blackcoin (https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin) are using a newer Bitcoin version as base, but I think it was 0.8 or 0.9, so it may be still a bit old.

Neucoin and Emercoin are based on the old Peercoin code / BTC 0.6, but seem to be actively developed.

The downside of this approach is that the "base coin" could be abandoned.

I will try to highlight a bit the DCrypt algorithm in the OP to attract CPU miners.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingCZE

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:21:43 PM

The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you would propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some server to accept Slimcoin payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners...

Miners are not priority! The priority is MARKETING!

Many developers create coin just for mining at the start and then sell it.
But there is other potential - there is potential to stay next to Litecoin, Dogecoin and so on (or even become more than Dogecoin... and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I am not developer so I would be glad if there will be someone who would make some Android, iOS ligh wallet, working pages,...

KingCZE

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:48:04 AM

That would be great. Do you have a number I can add to the OP? 20.000 SLM for the Windows wallet were already announced.

Can add another 20.000 SLM for wallet update to the current codebase - both Win & Linux versions. Because the 0.3.2.3 is really very, VERY old. And buggy Sad

And let it be 20.000 SLM for a working pool. Can host this one, a module for a NOMP/uNOMP or even p2pool will be great! Have some of them running for other coins.

I don't think pool is such important thing. The coin has to have some purpose - if it become valuable (and I don't mean price, I mean usage, payments by this coin - after that the price will grow too) after that pools will come on their own. You don't have to push miners into the coin - you have to push investors or better servers which would use it as a payment system.

It is simple - if you push miners - more miners will be mining - more people will sell the coin - the coin price will fall...
If you create nice environment with purpose - you will convince more people for buying - the price will grow - the more miners will come on their own and the devs too...

You and many of devs of altcoin are doing it wrong... and always do... again and again...

Miners propagation instead of usage is the main reason why there are so many low-valued coins with no purpose (just for exchanges) determined to die in a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: