Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Slimcoin | First Proof of Burn currency | Decentralized Web  (Read 136737 times)
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6006

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

Hi khryptor, have you tried already sites like https://www.whattomine.com/, http://www.coinwarz.com and http://www.coinchoose.com/? Have you already mined some coin and what were your experiences?

Your cluster would be mining with CPUs, right? Then I can imagine that a coin like Primecoin (http://primecoin.io/) with a cpu-friendly algorithm must be suitable to your cluster. Primecoin can be exchanged to BTC on various exchanges (see http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/primecoin/#markets) and is doing quite well.

I am sorry that I cannot help you more. If one of the SLM miners see this post, it would be good if you can help khryptor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnylatte

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:42:10 AM

Hi khryptor, your offer sounds interesting. The question seems to be if your engagement would help more if you mine Slimcoins or another currency to trade it for Bitcoins, am I understanding right?

I think your cluster should be able to mine many SLM (maybe most of them), but maybe it would be "over-dimensioned" and it would be a good idea to use only a part from it for SLM and another part for another coin for donations.

Unfortunately I am not a mining expert and don't know which are the most profitable coins right now and which would fit to your hardware - I think the most skilled miner here is the user "johnnylatte" who has ported a Bitcoin mining software to Slimcoin.

I didn't port anything over to slimcoin, I made some optimizations to the already ported CPU miner as well as my own version of the GPU miner that was dumped in the forum. I think I may have scared away a few people by publishing the fact that someone had been mining with a highly optimized miner long before I made mine public because you can see when the hashes in the blockchain started to be dominated by optimized ones.

https://github.com/JonnyLatte/slimminer
https://github.com/JonnyLatte/slimminerGPU

I have not looked at anything related to slimcoin for quite some time as well as I have been occupied learning solidity programming for ethereum as well as real life obligations.

Honestly I dont have much hope for the future of slimcoin. Any developer with the skills needed to fix its problems isnt really going to be moved by a bounty in SLM because they would be much better off starting from a clean ledger and in the same way a bounty for work on the client would probably be better spent working on the protocol with the end goal being the eventual creation of a new altcoin with a better distribution. Saving the distribution has the value of maintaining slimcoin's historical point of being the first PoB altcoin but how important is that really compared to a better distribution and daveloper interest/investment? Look at Emercoin right now, its a clone of peercoin but it has sustained more active developers for some time (a lot of peercoin developers are more interested in producing spinoffs using peercunity rather than working on the core protocol and how long has something as simple as cold locked minting been promised and not delivered?) Developer interest is what sustains these projects beyond a single bubble cycle since its how altcoins get features that put them in their demographic niche.

Slimcoins resilience has been remarkable though. I think this is mostly due to the strong incentive of PoB. In fact if peercoin does get its act together they will eventually transition to something like slimcoin incentives but on coin stake rather than burn. Mint or miss out is just a better way to do it than hold for as long as you like then mint for the full reward. I fully believe that if slimcoin had been developed before peercoin then peercoin would have never left the ground and in many ways peercoin was in as bad a state when i discovered it (no exchanges, only one very secretive dev, crappy website and no marketing) as slimcoin is now with exception to the uneven distribution of funds due to peercoin sticking with sha256 and the advent of GPU/ASIC having a relatively open availability or at least a shorter time being monopolized relative to the total supply.

I would love to be able to throw 5... 10.. 30 BTC into funding development of slimcoin but I think most of that would be pissed away. I could learn how to be a core developer myself but that would take at least a year before i could be confident in making changes to the client and that is time I would not be spending learning to program smart contracts and at the end better stake based consensus algorithms will already be maturing and newer ones like Casper developed.

Sorry to be a downer but thats just where I'm at with slimcoin.
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:56:17 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 03:07:23 PM by d5000

Thank you for your honest words, johnnylatte. I agree with most points of your analysis.

Any developer with the skills needed to fix its problems isnt really going to be moved by a bounty in SLM because they would be much better off starting from a clean ledger and in the same way a bounty for work on the client would probably be better spent working on the protocol with the end goal being the eventual creation of a new altcoin with a better distribution. Saving the distribution has the value of maintaining slimcoin's historical point of being the first PoB altcoin but how important is that really compared to a better distribution and daveloper interest/investment?

I have also thought in the past about a "clean restart" with a new blockchain and under a new name. There would even be scenarios where Slimcoin's identity as the "first PoB coin" could be preserved, e.g. if a snapshot-based distribution mechanism (like in NXT/Ardor) or a transition based on proof of burn (burn SLM 1.0 -> get SLM 2.0 for the same amount) is offered to the original holders, and additionally a "premine", a quantity of coins for development and perhaps marketing purposes are created. However, with all those scenarios we would need, at least for some time, people dedicated full time to the transition. If there are people interested to carry out a restart of this kind, I would fully support it.

But perhaps we could reach a similar goal - development getting funded sustainably - in a more simple way with some kind of asset system. In the NXT community there are some examples for that kind of crowdfunded development (SuperNet or also the NXT Tennessee marketing project).

I have started to look (still very superficially) at the OpenAssets protocol, and also the PeerAssets proposal currently discussed in the Peercoin community looks promising. PeerAssets would need little porting effort (as SLM is based on BTC 0.6 like PPC) and would even offer a simple cross-blockchain trading mechanism, so Slimcoin to "get worth something" would not depend on centralized exchanges. But it's still a proposal, so OpenAssets in the short term perhaps is more realistic.

If such an asset / colored coin system could be ported to Slimcoin, we could create a "SLM development" asset that could be purchased also with BTC and other cryptocoins. It would not be a guarantee of success, but it's definitely worth a try.

Slimcoins resilience has been remarkable though. I think this is mostly due to the strong incentive of PoB.

PoB is certainly a very interesting reward system, because it rewards long-term involvement - much more even than PoS, as it should lead to stable, long-term oriented communities. That - in addition to some very interesting economic properties - is the main reason why I'm still here bumping this thread and doing some PoB minting myself. The idea has a huge potential, but you are totally right, without further development the future would be not very promising.

What makes me a bit more optimistic is: If some developer in the short term could fix the most outstanding bugs, then SLM would be in a better shape than >80% of the "shitcoins" getting pumped and dumped regularly and it would be also easier to find a development team and agree of some funding mechanism like I proposed above.

PS: Sorry that I incorrectly pointed you out as "porting" the miner, as I'm not really interested in mining I've remembered it the wrong way Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:57:39 PM

and what now ? "to be or not to be ?"
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:03:55 PM

My slimcoin wallet stopped working cause of a computer crash, now it has to resync lol... well perhaps I will just keep it off as no exchange is adding slimcoin is it..
d5000
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

and what now ? "to be or not to be ?"

Fundamentally, nothing has changed since Bter has removed Slimcoin from its exchange. The network is pretty stable now, but the annoying bugs are still there.

I for myself will keep running the slimcoin daemon, even if currently the units are not worth "nothing". Because if PoB and PoW difficulty gets really low, I would be able to mine and mint all the coins necessary to offer a really generous bounty to a developer, e.g. >10% of the supply. That could be enough. (I've seen an offer from a dev that is offering "being a dev as a service", but he/she requires 20% of the supply.). And the daemon is not eating that much resources and the blockchain is small.

As I said in the answer to johnnylatte, if there are people interested to "restart" Slimcoin with a reasonable premine for a "developer's fund" I will support them. But it should not more than 20% of the expected supply after one year.

An interesting idea would be a "burnt premine:" Developers would get an address with a high "burn score" (e.g. 1 million coins burnt). So they would get income regularly but not all at the same time.

For exchanges, we could try Bitsquare (a descentralized exchange). It should be easy (and free) to get added, but they remove coins with no trading activity. Or some Slimcoin whale pays the 0,1 BTC YoBit fee. It's not the most important thing for the coin to survive, but it could be important to rise attention.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wingless

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:18:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 05:52:19 AM by wingless

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to hear that although slimcoin is not at its greatest right now, its still alive! With that said, I'm having some trouble solo mining. When my wallet is locked, minerd works just fine...but of course no minting occurs. However, when I unlock my wallet, minerd starts acting up giving me messages like: json_rpc_call failed. At the same time, the slimcoin wallet also freezes up. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a work around or a new version of the wallet installed? I'm using the GUI version.

Do you think that if I start mining within the wallet this would resolve the issue? If so, can someone please give me the command needed to do that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT:

Sorry guys, I guess I jumped the gun a bit and didn't go back to read the last few postings in this thread. I can see that the wallet bugs have been a problem for quite some time. I'm a newbie, but I really like slimcoin and want to do my part to help ensure it's survival. Maybe I missed this in the thread, so please forgive me, but how much is the bounty to fix these wallet bugs?

Although I have very limited knowledge, I still would like to help, please let me know what all there is that I could do to pitch in.

Thanks
wingless

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:53:00 AM

Anyone there???
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:12:54 AM

Anyone there???

Nobody is here they all burned out!  Tongue

wingless

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:23:18 AM

Anyone there???

Nobody is here they all burned out!  Tongue

There has to be someone out there that is still trying to keep slimcoin alive.I mean is this it? The end of the road?
Vitala

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:59:37 AM

Hello, community.
I came here to find working nodes for slimcoin, because my wallet lost connections and I can't mine without network. And anyway wallet found only one working node. If anybody has other nodes, write here, please. For example, what are IPs of BChain.info and Slimcoin.club ?
Now I have over 30k slimcoins and this quantity becomes more and more.
So, I think, we should find cryptocurrency exchange which will work well, not like BTER. I suggest YOBit.net . They can list coin for 0.1 BTC. I can give 0.01 BTC for that. If anyone is ready to donate for that, write here or pm me.
Also, I could make pool, based on opensource (as I remember) MPOS , but I don't have VPS, so if anybody is ready to give VPS for that, I could start.
Coding wallet is too difficult for me, so I will not do it.

Waiting for answers...
wingless

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:50:55 PM

Hello, community.
I came here to find working nodes for slimcoin, because my wallet lost connections and I can't mine without network. And anyway wallet found only one working node. If anybody has other nodes, write here, please. For example, what are IPs of BChain.info and Slimcoin.club ?
Now I have over 30k slimcoins and this quantity becomes more and more.
So, I think, we should find cryptocurrency exchange which will work well, not like BTER. I suggest YOBit.net . They can list coin for 0.1 BTC. I can give 0.01 BTC for that. If anyone is ready to donate for that, write here or pm me.
Also, I could make pool, based on opensource (as I remember) MPOS , but I don't have VPS, so if anybody is ready to give VPS for that, I could start.
Coding wallet is too difficult for me, so I will not do it.

Waiting for answers...

Hey Vitala,

thanks for chiming in. Put me down for .02 BTC. So as far as I know, that gives us a total of .03? Anyone else willing to chip in?

Also, if you could get a pool going that would be AWESOME. I can't solo mine anymore because the wallet keeps on crashing.

I'm a total noob, so I have no idea what MPOS or VPS is, but if you don't have VPS can you make a pool based off of MPOS?

Thanks for helping to keep this coin alive!

Also, here are the nodes I have, in my wallet and its been working for me so far:

addnode=37.187.100.75
addnode=112.113.96.138
addnode=123.2.121.70
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=5.9.38.137
addnode=178.222.61.137
addnode=81.207.93.95
addnode=146.200.136.172
addnode=212.186.174.90
addnode=5.9.39.9
addnode=86.56.74.0
addnode=213.165.83.122
addnode=217.65.8.75
addnode=46.160.104.75
addnode=5.105.63.14
addnode=195.19.128.122

Let me know if that helps.
Vitala

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

No, it didn't help. I still have one active connection, sometimes I have two.

Is there anybody to give this coin new life? People, who has millions of slimcoins, where are you?
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:13:25 PM

No, it didn't help. I still have one active connection, sometimes I have two.
Is there anybody to give this coin new life? People, who has millions of slimcoins, where are you?
if you want to be heard post it somewhere outside of this thread
there are many very interesting, but half-died & undeservedly abandoned coins
maybe you are the one who give second life to SLIM by finding next dev
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:06:17 AM

there any news on whether this project will continue active or abandoned and no further development?
enerbyte

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:35:50 AM

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:39:24 PM

If some developer in the short term could fix the most outstanding bugs, then SLM would be in a better shape than >80% of the "shitcoins" getting pumped and dumped regularly and it would be also easier to find a development team and agree of some funding mechanism like I proposed above.

Sorry it's a bit Zarquonian in its late arrival but the mining bug is fixed in the slimcoin->ppcoin port and the commits pushed to master

https://github.com/slimcoin-project/Slimcoin/tree/master

https://github.com/slimcoin-project/Slimcoin/commits/master

Seems to work thus far. (Save your datadir before trying it out).

I have successfully compiled/executed from the Linux source and (when it eventually synchs so I can confirm it) an OS X Mountain Lion binary.

It still won't start from a bootstrap.dat file, must synch from peers if starting with a fresh install (save your datadir before trying it out).

Synching appeared to stall for me a few times, a couple with the Linux build and once (thus far) with the OS X build. In all cases, impatient me restarted the coin and synching just picked up from where it had left off.

Some basic reports on the state of the network.

1. getinfo run on our rented Hetzner box (listing my laptop)

Code:
[
    {
        "addr" : "37.187.100.75:41682",
        "services" : "00000001",
        "lastsend" : 1479294208,
        "lastrecv" : 1479294209,
        "conntime" : 1479081131,
        "version" : 60003,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.3/",
        "inbound" : false,
        "releasetime" : 0,
        "height" : 810517,
        "banscore" : 0
    },
    {
        "addr" : "144.76.35.207:41682",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294165,
        "conntime" : 1479081132,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "130.255.73.170:41682",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294191,
        "conntime" : 1479081132,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "5.9.39.9:41682",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294208,
        "conntime" : 1479081138,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "173.168.81.122:64969",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294208,
        "conntime" : 1479245582,
        "inbound" : true,
        "height" : 812301,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "88.98.87.243:55392",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294166,
        "conntime" : 1479260086,
        "subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.3/SLIMCoin:0.4.0(SLMv0.4.1-alpha-12-g14c5606-dirty-alpha)/",
        "height" : 812554,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "46.48.93.241:61187",
        "lastrecv" : 1479294076,
        "conntime" : 1479269864,
        "height" : 812716,
    },
    {
        "addr" : "203.234.166.122:53895",
        "lastsend" : 1479292144,
        "lastrecv" : 1479292143,
        "conntime" : 1479290439,
        "height" : 262036,
        "banscore" : 24
    },
    {
        "addr" : "39.128.196.68:16105",
        "lastrecv" : 1479293874,
        "conntime" : 1479293641,
        "height" : 812867,
    }
]

and on my laptop, listing the Hetzner box

Code:

11:07:47

[
{
"addr" : "37.187.100.75:41682",
"lastsend" : 1479294383,
"lastrecv" : 1479294383,
"conntime" : 1479260084,
"height" : 812575,
},
{
"addr" : "144.76.35.207:41682",
"lastsend" : 1479294382,
"lastrecv" : 1479294382,
"conntime" : 1479260084,
},
{
"addr" : "130.255.73.170:41682",
"lastrecv" : 1479294399,
"conntime" : 1479260085,
},
{
"addr" : "5.9.39.9:41682",
"conntime" : 1479260085,
},
{
"addr" : "144.76.64.49:41682",
"conntime" : 1479260086,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.6.3/SLIMCoin:0.4.0(SLMv0.4.1-alpha-12-g14c5606-dirty-alpha)/",
}
]

3. Snapshot of listtransactions (on the Heztner box, laptop is too weedy to mine):

Code:
[
    {
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "immature",
        "amount" : 41.79000000,
        "confirmations" : 84,
        "blockhash" : "00000604f04989a46afe09f4ffbae4bd060178ed94452b2694234f3ccfbc329f",
        "blockindex" : 0,
        "txid" : "1cdf1aa0e973488b93d6fc009c995159d1f50f843d98d90cd5652fd38ac9d934",
        "time" : 1479284489
    },
    {
        "category" : "orphan",
        "amount" : 41.26000000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "0776c6b8ca725ec91001fb38964779fd7883cc67a9f99128ccecf5b63d13bc40",
        "time" : 1479285420
    },
    {
        "amount" : 41.81000000,
        "confirmations" : 57,
        "blockhash" : "000003c6825936fddd3422f363a7f3e651167f9cc3cc8640b97a5a54bd05f68c",
        "txid" : "683f8634658f0f0394fbd8e603bdfa454cda60d0cc2fbcf6b80034593035d309",
        "time" : 1479288053
    },
    {
        "amount" : 42.56000000,
        "confirmations" : 54,
        "blockhash" : "0000078d2099bb4d23b129ba4a1e76e9b22b27083b4341af6f75b8c59dcb0200",
        "txid" : "88076194612eb11d8d1f0e9160b345d95e3b44c12b2a9c5ff2d12d872b2545b7",
        "time" : 1479288467
    },
    {
        "amount" : 42.70000000,
        "confirmations" : 51,
        "blockhash" : "000004533f193e405075eb7fc4c4d8f583936215e26103015b9c907bca020326",
        "txid" : "9d4fd1abf62089926c27ba7830e2c1dd6e03410705fa6f09f9c4d301270ee273",
        "time" : 1479288696
    },
    {
        "amount" : 42.78000000,
        "confirmations" : 46,
        "blockhash" : "000003c6beff7ba7d666fa4122b81c70043c280239c34bf71dbcc4b33fdf38c9",
        "txid" : "341daa5227219f6c2b924b3f8ea1a479528c14cb9e71530e7949f5036dac3935",
        "time" : 1479289697
    },
    {
        "amount" : 42.74000000,
        "confirmations" : 37,
        "blockhash" : "0000032a4e7135fbfe5c81479763b99df592d449790123209e39159ca56ea5ff",
        "txid" : "0d82ab19844ddb97da1b4be386d861424c987ede165f9dbad8f568f4d74ae583",
        "time" : 1479290643
    },
    {
        "amount" : 44.08000000,
        "confirmations" : 25,
        "blockhash" : "000005f15de1dca44fbda576e76ef72bd60688cb112dec2588c0ea8d2a642b2e",
        "txid" : "bac127b3c1daeb0e83ec71168f261466691a32dcea30ba298b3e7a6317832187",
        "time" : 1479292416
    },
    {
        "amount" : 44.11000000,
        "confirmations" : 16,
        "blockhash" : "000005ebfa2f4606a571fd1bfe632354d0904d71271c33d953c1d594fcacd2a3",
        "txid" : "f1dd49f921de352b4562d8638d02cccfc319f86ddad8a980a4cd4b3c408d7198",
        "time" : 1479293163
    },
    {
        "amount" : 43.86000000,
        "confirmations" : 5,
        "blockhash" : "0000093c4b9448dac0a4e3e93c709d397fa8c86cb9f68ee215e8faf1a9530119",
        "txid" : "abdc1957c855b02b50d1afd3340a00268e5b61e8380522095e30650a13002428",
        "time" : 1479293879
    }
]

Which I include to demonstrate that (at least some) orphans are appropriately being handled.

Some caveats ...

I've yet to see successful staking. An imposed default 100000 staking reserve was added to the original codebase in an attempt to prevent the coin from trying to stake before the blockchain is fully synched. I have just (now) used the RPC console to reduce that reserve to 1000 and I am waiting to see the result, if any.

According to the rpc console and wallet GUI, burning is proceeding as expected:

Code:
[
    {
        "burned amount" : 100.00000000,
        "burn confirmations" : 188,
        "confirmations" : 374,
        "blockhash" : "e2d6fbca6cc80f01882c57929073dd688ef27c733b0c7eef76616d11ffcf5bf3",
        "blockindex" : 2,
        "txid" : "41383b7dd2911dc2bea420ce95d50e9da92e971e0f440c734b6929586aad83f3",
        "time" : 1479262265,
        "comment" : "trial"
    },
    {
        "Net Burnt Coins" : 100.00000000,
        "Effective Burnt Coins" : 99.96397000,
        "Immature Burnt Coins" : 0.00000000,
        "Decayed Burnt Coins" : 0.03603000
    },
    {
        "General Info" : "",
        "nBurnBits" : "1d00fcdb",
        "nEffectiveBurnCoins" : "806626311693",
        "Formatted nEffectiveBurnCoins" : "806626.311693"
    }
]

The mining page still needs work - please be advised that when/if the miner kicks in, it uses all of your processes. I haven't had an opportunity to check whether that can be worked around by setting the -gen=n parameter on the command-line but in the coin's RPC console, setgenerate true n certainly does limit it to the number of processes specified.

The built-in block & tx “explorer” clearly needs further work but it's basically functional.

Sorry I can't offer a Windows binary but I would be interested in collaborating with someone to resolve that.

Cheers

Graham
enerbyte

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:54:23 PM

this are good news
ptrace

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:44:54 PM

Is there an exchange where I can trace this coin?
enerbyte

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

Is there an exchange where I can trace this coin?
currently and unfortunately none
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: