Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6943 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:10:30 PM

A question : did you write the script yourself ? How and where can i buy a script like this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:12:14 PM

Nice and simple design .......... For first time i decided to enter ponzi game ..... i'm in ... .good luck guys

Its your first time so good luck to you also Grin
CoinClockwork (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Hello everyone
We are now working on the withdrawal issue, deposits are working fine.
We will keep you updated as we work out what is the issue.

A question : did you write the script yourself ? How and where can i buy a script like this ?
hello, this site is built from the ground up by ourselves. we do not offer it for sale, if you bought the script you would be buying CoinClockwork.com.
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:42:55 PM

Hello everyone

Great to hear you guys are on top of it. I was already wondering what happened to the payouts.

Hope you will be able to fix it very soon, because I want to invest a truckload of coins into your website.  Grin
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:51:08 PM

Hello everyone

hello, this site is built from the ground up by ourselves. we do not offer it for sale, if you bought the script you would be buying CoinClockwork.com.

And how mush is the price of CoinClockwork.com ? the script used on it is nulled ? can download it from CoinClockwork.com host and again run on another domain ?
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:03:46 PM

Hello everyone

And how mush is the price of CoinClockwork.com ? the script used on it is nulled ? can download it from CoinClockwork.com host and again run on another domain ?
Again, this script is built by us. We have been working on flattening bugs since launch as this is not a final or available script on the web.
It is not nulled, it can not be downloaded.
If you want to buy CoinClockwork.com, the price is 20BTC. 5BTC to repay all investors currently in the platform, 15BTC for the script, site and reputation we have built.
This price comes from the fact we do not want to sell the script and we want to stay and build a sustainable business for us and investors.
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:08:42 PM

Hello everyone

Great to hear you guys are on top of it. I was already wondering what happened to the payouts.

Hope you will be able to fix it very soon, because I want to invest a truckload of coins into your website.  Grin

Same here...was waiting for a site which i can trust and then invest in it and see my BTC's grow.
For now just investing some alts.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
glorytime

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:10:14 PM

Hello everyone

Again, this script is built by us. We have been working on flattening bugs since launch as this is not a final or available script on the web.
If you want to buy CoinClockwork.com, the price is 20BTC. 5BTC to repay all investors currently in the platform, 15BTC for the script, site and reputation we have built.
This price comes from the fact we do not want to sell the script and we want to stay and build a sustainable business for us and investors.

Darn, that's not a bad price at all.  In fact, it's super cheap!

john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:11:58 PM

Hello everyone

Are you guys kidding me...just 15 BTC's for the efforts that you have put in.
Man you can make a hell lot more than that if you keep running it for some long time.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:13:25 PM

Please DON'T sell the script, design or anything! Part of the interest is because it's unique, if sold, you lost that aspect.

Please fix the withdrawals, much more important.

It seems Auto-Flush halted again and the difference between paid out to my local wallet and "Withdraw" according to site is increased as well..
(Could be calculating wrong though..)

BUT please DON'T SELL!
andre1980

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:21:10 PM

If you sell, you kill your own game and all trust and respect you have built up.

Just don't.
glorytime

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:22:37 PM

Please DON'T sell the script, design or anything! Part of the interest is because it's unique, if sold, you lost that aspect.

Please fix the withdrawals, much more important.

It seems Auto-Flush halted again and the difference between paid out to my local wallet and "Withdraw" according to site is increased as well..
(Could be calculating wrong though..)

BUT please DON'T SELL!

Agreed... it would be very foolish to sell now, and to sell so low.  The interest in this site is increasing exponentially and the potential of this site is so much greater than 15 BTC.  Come on guys, have some faith, keep paying everyone and let this puppy go on for weeks on end.  

CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:24:50 PM

Please do not worry we will not sell the site, and just abandon investors. If the site were to sell (20btc is just sample price no thought into it) all investors completely repaid+full interest.
But we have no intention right now.

We are still working on the issue, please be patient and bear with us
glorytime

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:26:13 PM

Please do not worry we will not sell the site, and just abandon investors. If the site were to sell (20btc is just sample price no thought into it) all investors completely repaid+full interest.

Ok, glad to hear this, admin.  Awaiting good news for withdrawal fix.

coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:30:00 PM

Thank God you're not selling out. Just keep working it, admin. A lot of people are in support of your project and your efforts.

Once the withdrawal issues are fixed once and for all I predict a torrent of new (and bigger) deposits to flow in.

andre1980

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:30:18 PM

Hi CCW,

It's just that the uniqueness of the site is lost as copies are available for ANY amount. You're trustworthy it seems, others might not.
If scammers were to use your site, that cost you respect and trust.

Nothing is worth that.

Even when you repaid all investors.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:32:42 PM

Yes, we understand this which is why we have no intention on selling. If we sold to someone like Monopoly who is hero member here and he provide proof he has skills of running this we may interview and see. But, right now, we have no intention we want to satisfy all client and help all members succeed with us.
clipman

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:34:02 PM

This script is full of holes a lot of mistakes, money investors are in great danger, I do not think that the price of 20BTC, he is not even worth 1BTC.

Problems occur every day, some errors are eliminated, but new ones appear.
andre1980

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

This script is full of holes a lot of mistakes, money investors are in great danger, I do not think that the price of 20BTC, he is not even worth 1BTC.

Shutup scamman!
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:37:33 PM

Hello everyone

LOLOL 20 BTC for nulled-script with errors Grin Equivalent script can be purchased for 0.1 btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: