Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6943 times)
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:00:12 AM

when i click the withdraw button, the amount i'm withdrawing is deducted from my account, but now coins are landing in my wallet.

can you please check?

username: cryptogamebay

This bug is haunting the site for days now.
Lost 40.5XPY this way. Admin confirmed, promised fix and return of my coin, but STILL not fixed and my coin are not returned.

Most investors are losing hope fast, as OP is not communicating or transparant, decides to reset without asking investors..

The game is about to be killed by it's own succes, bugs, etc, while it's 100x betterr than any other game out there.. 
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:06:48 AM

I understand people here are not that profit, and even their deposits are not returned.

andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:11:34 AM

I understand people here are not that profit, and even their deposits are not returned.

Please leave, scammer.
You might be part of the reason why it is failing.

As without you, he didn't feel the need for a reset..
Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:25:19 AM

Please leave, scammer.
You might be part of the reason why it is failing.

As without you, he didn't feel the need for a reset..

Projects with crazy-marketing 24% per day (1% per hour) - always will living no more than 1 circle.
Currently passed 5 days - it is obvious scam. Admin got your money and now goes drink of beer.
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:31:41 AM

Projects with crazy-marketing 24% per day (1% per hour) - always will living no more than 1 circle.
Currently passed 5 days - it is obvious scam. Admin got your money and now goes drink of beer.

Well, i didn't invest anything that i can't live without, so, no problem. I already regained most.
But you cheating, stealing and then extorting/blackmailing the admin with together clipman(77) did not help either..

Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:41:14 AM

Well, i didn't invest anything that i can't live without, so, no problem. I already regained most.
But you cheating, stealing and then extorting/blackmailing the admin with together clipman(77) did not help either..

You have to understand that this is an admin who made the last time Cryptosplit and at that time he also did not work after one of the circle.
But the last time he stole about 40 BTC, but this time it did not work out. Try read all messages from 1st page.
He used script with errors - it is not our fault. Admin is scammer!
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:57:41 AM

You have to understand that this is an admin who made the last time Cryptosplit and at that time he also did not work after one of the circle.
But the last time he stole about 40 BTC, but this time it did not work out. Try read all messages from 1st page.

Maybe, but you're a scammer as well, as this thread has proven. Two wrongs don't make it right..
Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:07:58 AM

Maybe, but you're a scammer as well, as this thread has proven. Two wrongs don't make it right..

I am not a crook, and no responsibility for what he uses script with errors.
If you forget then admin just deleted my account and stole my coins 156000 DOGE.
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:26:37 AM

If you forget then admin just deleted my account and stole my coins 156000 DOGE.

He was in his rights when he removed your account, as that were the rules of the game. You and clipman exploited his (indeed) buggy code/script.
You withdrew more than owed, so there is no reason to pay you back anything.

The site has many issues, like manual withdraw not working and auto-flush not working for most (accumulating 10x my set amount right now, no payout)
Also some investors/accounts have NOT been paid in 2 days..

As investment group we decided he has until tonight to fix things and make sure everything works and is paid out.
If he wants to reset: fine, but most WON'T reinvest if not paid the 2x investment as agreed.. Either by refunding or waiting those 200 hours out.

If not fixed tonight, we will post in thread and make sure no one will invest again.

Admin is a newbie, so he is allowed to make misstakes, but he needs to fix them, fast!
Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:43:45 AM

He was in his rights when he removed your account, as that were the rules of the game. You and clipman exploited his (indeed) buggy code/script.
You withdrew more than owed, so there is no reason to pay you back anything.

The site has many issues, like manual withdraw not working and auto-flush not working for most (accumulating 10x my set amount right now, no payout)
Also some investors/accounts have NOT been paid in 2 days..

As investment group we decided he has until tonight to fix things and make sure everything works and is paid out.
If he wants to reset: fine, but most WON'T reinvest if not paid the 2x investment as agreed.. Either by refunding or waiting those 200 hours out.

If not fixed tonight, we will post in thread and make sure no one will invest again.

Admin is a newbie, so he is allowed to make misstakes, but he needs to fix them, fast!

The fact is that in this HYIP, people do not even got back their deposits, not to mention profits.
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:04:03 AM

The fact is that in this HYIP, people do not even got back their deposits, not to mention profits.

No profits indeed, but almost at ROI here.. Only a couple 100 XPY left.

But being at ROI, means that the site fails if not paid until 200 hours or the same in coins.
No one is going to invest in V2 if version 1 did not even succeeded in paying out correctly and for 200 hours.

Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:08:17 AM

No profits indeed, but almost at ROI here.. Only a couple 100 XPY left.

But being at ROI, means that the site fails if not paid until 200 hours or the same in coins.
No one is going to invest in V2 if version 1 did not even succeeded in paying out correctly and for 200 hours.

How do you know that no one will invest? You'll see, they will do it...
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:23:13 AM

Well, our group from CryptoBanter are and have been the biggest investors from the beginning
So we won't invest and we will post in this thread and hijack it and any other thread if not refunded, etc.
Losing us will hamper V2, and us posting in this thread as well.

Still, he has time, to refund everyone 200%  if he really wants to reset.
He still deserves the benefit of doubt, but it's fading fast because old bugs are not resolved and some (me as well) are still missing coins.

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:38:09 AM

Well, our group from CryptoBanter are and have been the biggest investors from the beginning
So we won't invest and we will post in this thread and hijack it and any other thread if not refunded, etc.
Losing us will hamper V2, and us posting in this thread as well.

Still, he has time, to refund everyone 200%  if he really wants to reset.
He still deserves the benefit of doubt, but it's fading fast because old bugs are not resolved and some (me as well) are still missing coins.

Indeed.  We represent over 80% of all deposits on the site. We've been supportive of his project but he will lose our trust if he doesn't respond quickly to the problems. I am waiting for the CCW admin to make good on his promise to refund as he posted earlier in this thread. I sent him all the details yet no response yet. He's got until this evening (European time) to make it right.

Our investment group WILL pull back completely if he doesn't at least refund the initial deposits by tonight. Not only that, we'll make sure everyone understands what he did so version 2 will fail.

However, if he does what he promised I will be investing again. The choice is his.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 01:28:30 PM

I'm not sure why you tried to withdraw your coins even though you realize their withdrawal system have problem. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:54:31 PM

Any news with the payments OP?
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:03:28 PM

Any news with the payments OP?

The OP has been very silent. No communication whatsoever. Time is ticking...
andre1980

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:24:08 PM

It doesn't look good.. I'm at 70% of my deposit.. I might get it to 100% IF CCW decides to payout the funds accumulating in the wallet.

But both his luck as ours is running out.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:41:48 PM

steer clear of anything **hourly** on this part of the forum. So far they all sites scammed ..thats 100%.....

btw did you get my pm?

Nearly day 4. You know what it means for 1% hourly on day 5 right?

cummon guys... check the history here, not 1 , not a single site that pays hourly has lasted 1 cycle on this forum...... as i said above 100% of the  paid hourly sites have scammed...

Vasilich

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:08:38 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: