Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6944 times)
CoinClockwork (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:39:00 PM

Give me back my coin cheats, I do not blame you open a non-working site.

I am not going to continue this..

Please explain why are you not posting from your normal account?

You two found a bug, exploited it, then come here to complain after its fixed.

It's not your fault but mine, due to the fact that you made it, you have to answer, not just investors.
Take away all my contributions because of your fault, it's very mean.

You deposited 81100 DOGE then withdrew 262111 DOGE

Send back the DOGE you stole due to the bug and we will put your account back to normal.

See post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145495.msg12081738#msg12081738

You still have not answered why your not posting from your real account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clipman

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:43:37 PM

My an account is temporarily unavailable

https://i.imgur.com/YEhPESl.jpg

It does not give you the right to collect deposits, the rules on this is not said, and should be responsible for errors.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:45:47 PM

It's not your fault but mine, due to the fact that you made it, you have to answer, not just investors.
Take away all my contributions because of your fault, it's very mean.
Tomorrow someone will find more mistake and you have to steal money
And who, after all this will now invest here, you think about it?

really? 

cryptsy.com had the same kind of withdraw bug a few years ago, I think they are still around.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:50:27 PM

In the rules of your site have not information that you can reset user accounts on your own and steal all coins.
Problem on your site - it is your problem! Give me back my deposit 156000 DOGE and you can work next.
clipman

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:53:16 PM

Steal money from me because of your mistake is not good, the site present a few more mistakes, keep coins on it is very dangerous, so be careful with investments, they may be lost, as both lost mine.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:55:00 PM

In the rules of your site have not information that you can reset user accounts on your own and steal all coins.
Problem on your site - it is your problem! Give me back my deposit 156000 DOGE and you can work next.

You tried extortion.....
See Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145495.msg12081800#msg12081800

Then exploited bug.
See Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145495.msg12081738#msg12081738

and you want us to give you another 156000 DOGE, thats not going to happen.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:02:55 PM

You both have lost any creditability that you might have had.

Your both have been proven to have exploited a bug and then demand you want more.

Anyone can see you are owed absolutely nothing.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:24:49 PM

You both have lost any creditability that you might have had.

Your both have been proven to have exploited a bug and then demand you want more.

Anyone can see you are owed absolutely nothing.
They cheat you by exploiting the bugs they found...
When the bug has been fixed and they do not know about it, they deposit more coins into your website and hoping to get more of your website.

You closed their account and now they say that CoinClockwork is a scammer...
All I see is they are the one who scam you.

Shame on you two. Embarrassed

Life sucks.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

They cheat you by exploiting the bugs they found...
When the bug has been fixed and they do not know about it, they deposit more coins into your website and hoping to get more of your website.

You closed their account and now they say that CoinClockwork is a scammer...
All I see is they are the one who scam you.

Shame on you two. Embarrassed

Yes...

All losses are already covered.

I am happy the bug was found now and not in a month when it could have been much worse.

Human nature is to take advantage, and I don't hold it against them. I just cant believe they are complaining about it.

I had no intention of posting anything until clipman77 started complaining.

andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:45:51 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 11:57:01 PM by andre1980

I'm not sure about the other, i do know clipman77 has a far from stellar reputation on this forum.
There is probably a good reason why he is banned.

CoinClockWork could have just contacted you and disabled the account until you refunded him, but he was well in his right.

P.S: There is only 1 real ponzi/game Scammer:

Freddy Schiller / ThunderFaN with his SIMMI trading bot.. https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto
Most of the investors here know each other from that group. He stole 40BTC  and about 5000XPY.
I personally lost 8.50BTC.

That's why i only do XPY from now on..
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:59:22 PM

Yes...

All losses are already covered.

I am happy the bug was found now and not in a month when it could have been much worse.

Human nature is to take advantage, and I don't hold it against them. I just cant believe they are complaining about it.

I had no intention of posting anything until clipman77 started complaining.
If the bug was found after a month... I don't think you still exist here. Roll Eyes
I mean, you will lose all your money because of the exploiters.

I hope CoinClockwork will be a success. Smiley

Life sucks.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:33:42 AM

Over 4,500 payouts have been made to user accounts across 81 deposits at CoinClockwork! Thank you for your continued support. Todays day of trading has covered the 0.3-0.4~BTC valued loss because of the cheater/exploiters Vasilich and clipman/clipman77
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:03:47 AM

I can't believe how many thought this might be real. Do you really think there is somehow a way to create 1% profit each hour? That would be 24% each day, which turs out to 8760% profit a year.

Really... i would feel stupid when i would think this could be real. This can't be real on so many levels.

Im not sure what to say. Somehow it's no wonder that so many scams can happen on here. Roll Eyes
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:23:03 AM

I can't believe how many thought this might be real. Do you really think there is somehow a way to create 1% profit each hour? That would be 24% each day, which turs out to 8760% profit a year.

Really... i would feel stupid when i would think this could be real. This can't be real on so many levels.

Im not sure what to say. Somehow it's no wonder that so many scams can happen on here. Roll Eyes

None of the projects offered are 'real'. It's what's called a ponzi, @omahapoker.  None of the investment based games on this board are sustainable long term. You either play or you don't, and you know that there's risk. All of the projects will collapse sooner or later. The gamble is when to add more investments and when to stop. Look at a ponzi like EnlargerOK, it has been going for 50 days already...  will it go on forever? No. Did I invest money in there and doubled it? Yes. And many more will continue to double their money there, but we don't know if it will still be there a month down the road from now.

Same with CoinClockWork. It will last for weeks or months, and many will double their money but we don't know when it will collapse. What I like about CoinClockWork is the innovative programming that was put into the site, it's got many features that other projects cannot offer. Also, it just launched, so it's a great time to get in. I went in myself and I keep re-investing my profits. I predict this one will go on for quite a long time.

andre1980

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:56:39 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 12:28:45 PM by andre1980

CoinClockWork:

There seems to be a bug (in my case in XPY)

I had received no payout for more than 2 hours, so checked the wallet: 40.5XPY were still in there.

Tried a manual withdrawal, which resulted in an error about too many errors  in the code or something..

The result: balance cleared, but no reference about the withdrawal in logs or anything and NOTHING in my local wallet..

Did i just lose 40.5XPY?

It's not much, but it could amount to more if not fixed!

Thanks,

Andre (username allegro16)

P.S: Easy to check as it's listed as Total Withdrawn 830.25XPY, if you check the "Wallet Transactions" you'll see i'm missing 40.5XPY (789.75 actually withdrawn)

Auto-flush does not work as well, already over the set limit, no payout, again..
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:59:43 PM

PAYING!  Grin

I received 187 payouts so far.
 Cheesy

Already recouped over 30% of my investment and we're just getting started.  Grin

Thank you CoinClockWork!

john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:49:05 PM

CoinClockWork:

There seems to be a bug (in my case in XPY)

I had received no payout for more than 2 hours, so checked the wallet: 40.5XPY were still in there.

Tried a manual withdrawal, which resulted in an error about too many errors  in the code or something..

The result: balance cleared, but no reference about the withdrawal in logs or anything and NOTHING in my local wallet..

Did i just lose 40.5XPY?

It's not much, but it could amount to more if not fixed!

Thanks,

Andre (username allegro16)

P.S: Easy to check as it's listed as Total Withdrawn 830.25XPY, if you check the "Wallet Transactions" you'll see i'm missing 40.5XPY (789.75 actually withdrawn)

Auto-flush does not work as well, already over the set limit, no payout, again..

Yep same is the case with me...seems like withdrawal and auto flush feature is stuck for now
Hope it gets resolved soon...was just trying to withdraw some doge's and html5 coins

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
andre1980

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:38:44 PM

Yep same is the case with me...seems like withdrawal and auto flush feature is stuck for now
Hope it gets resolved soon...was just trying to withdraw some doge's and html5 coins

Seems the admin is not around, still not recovered the 40.5XPY AND already accumulated  60XPY in the wallet..

Please fix before i'll reinvest..
andre1980

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:50:52 PM

Do NOT try to withdraw manually at this moment now Auto-Flush stopped working.

You might lose your coins like i did!
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:14:50 PM

Do NOT try to withdraw manually at this moment now Auto-Flush stopped working.

You might lose your coins like i did!

So, what not working now manual withdraw or auto-flush withdraw? maybe both?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: