Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6959 times)
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:34:16 PM

Do NOT try to withdraw manually at this moment now Auto-Flush stopped working.

You might lose your coins like i did!

So, what not working now manual withdraw or auto-flush withdraw? maybe both?

Both have halted I noticed, but payouts are still accumulating each hour into your CCW wallet. I'm sure the admin will fix it as soon as he wakes up in his time zone.

Just like andre1980 said, wait for the admin to fix the bug first today before trying to withdraw.
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:21:21 PM

So, what not working now manual withdraw or auto-flush withdraw? maybe both?

At the moment it seems auto-flush had halted.
Tried a manual withdraw a few hours ago and lost all coins. Balance updated to 0, but no withdraw done to my wallet.
It hasn't even logged the withdraw in the system, but the admin can check as the withdraw log doesn't correspond with what the "Total Withdrawn" option says.

See below, set to 20 but accumulated way more already:

clipman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

I do not advise to invest here, I had found another big mistake, and once in a purse accumulate more coins, I can pick them up yourself, good luck to all investors.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:33:25 PM

I do not advise to invest here, I had found another big mistake, and once in a purse accumulate more coins, I can pick them up yourself, good luck to all investors.
What you mean by "I can pick them up yourself"?
You have access to their wallet/fund? Shocked

Life sucks.
clipman

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:40:16 PM

What you mean by "I can pick them up yourself"?
You have access to their wallet/fund? Shocked

I will not reveals the secrets, so time will tell, but I warned you that then you will not be offended.
CoinClockwork (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:48:42 PM

Do NOT try to withdraw manually at this moment now Auto-Flush stopped working.

You might lose your coins like i did!

Looking into issue now...

You have not lost anything Smiley
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

I hope you can fix this issue too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145495.msg12087795#msg12087795
Not sure what kind of bug though. Sad

Life sucks.
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:00:21 PM

I think site won't work properly, because admin is newbie. He uses script with errors.
At any time, each user can optionally collect all the coins from the site.
I do not advise to invest here - too many risks.
coinhugger

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:11:49 PM

Thanks admin!

CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:24:34 PM

I think site won't work properly, because admin is newbie. He uses script with errors.
I am requesting you leave this thread. A public few notes for everyone, in big writing so you can all see...

1. Vasilich and Clipman EXPLOITED an error in the site, and took over 0.4BTC for their own greed and constantly post negative reviews as we zeroed their balance for their DISHONESTY and attempt to destroy the site.
2. Our site has barely any "errors", since we do not copy everyone elses script, we have to flatten it out. Would you rather us make something new and fresh or just copy cryptodouble like everyone else?
3. We are trying our hardest to give every member of CoinClockwork the best experience possible and fix any bugs that are risen. Please be patient and let us help you before jumping to conclusions.

Thank you.
clipman

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:28:00 PM

I look forward to appearing on your balance enough money and I can show you one more mistake you have found.
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:28:42 PM

Thanks indeed!

I'm sure you can recover my 40.5XPY, they somewhere i guess, but they are not listed in my account anymore.
You can check the logs. There is a difference of 40.5 between the funds withdrawn and in the transaction list.

And please check for further vulnerabilities as those 2 guys (Vasilich and Clipman(77)) already proven themselves to be scammers and thieves.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:32:57 PM

I look forward to appearing on your balance enough money and I can show you one more mistake you have found.
What do you get out of being a thief?? You are stealing not only our money but the people in this thread who are investing. You are destroying the site, you are not helping, and you wish to profit from other peoples loss.

Thanks indeed!

I'm sure you can recover my 40.5XPY, they somewhere i guess, but they are not listed in my account anymore.
You can check the logs. There is a difference of 40.5 between the funds withdrawn and in the transaction list.

And please check for further vulnerabilities as those 2 guys (Vasilich and Clipman(77)) already proven themselves to be scammers and thieves.
We are considering changing the API but before we do this we are smoothing out the current one. We promise we are working extremely hard to fix all issues though we assure there are no vulnerabilities at this point in time that we know of.
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:35:41 PM

I am requesting you leave this thread. A public few notes for everyone, in big writing so you can all see...

1. Vasilich and Clipman EXPLOITED an error in the site, and took over 0.4BTC for their own greed and constantly post negative reviews as we zeroed their balance for their DISHONESTY and attempt to destroy the site.
2. Our site has barely any "errors", since we do not copy everyone elses script, we have to flatten it out. Would you rather us make something new and fresh or just copy cryptodouble like everyone else?
3. We are trying our hardest to give every member of CoinClockwork the best experience possible and fix any bugs that are risen. Please be patient and let us help you before jumping to conclusions.

Thank you.

Admin, I for one highly appreciate the fact you have developed your site from the ground up. It is better than any other site I've seen in terms of stats, info, link tracking, referrals, multiple online wallets, re-invest function, custom auto-withdrawals and much more.

I trust you'll fix the remaining bug and your system will up as good as gold! I will continue to invest into it again and again.

CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:40:08 PM

Thank you.

Admin, I for one highly appreciate the fact you have developed your site from the ground up. It is better than any other site I've seen in terms of stats, info, link tracking, referrals, multiple online wallets, re-invest function, custom auto-withdrawals and much more.

I trust you'll fix the remaining bug and your system will up as good as gold! I will continue to invest into it again and again.

Thank you for your kind words. No one can be perfect the first time around...no one has a script as powerful as ours, though, because of this and because we are the first we have to endure and fix the issues. We will continue to do this for how ever long it may take to ensure all clients are 100% satisfied.
Thank you again.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:45:21 PM

Be careful, as Clipman can get all money from site at any time.
Admin is newbie and uses script with errors.
I not recommend invest here - too many risks.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:47:54 PM

Be careful, as Clipman can get all money from site at any time.
Admin is newbie and uses script with errors.
I not recommend invest here - too many risks.
Yes, we are newbies and that is why our site is so different. We are bringing something new to this community but you two THIEVES are not helping, you are ruining it for everyone.
If you want to help us, show us the bugs and we will pay you bounties...If you want to steal everyones funds, then the blame will only go to you, not us. We need to patch these bugs and need assistance by pointing them out. Every site has bugs, we are not the only ones.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:59:39 PM

Yes, we are newbies and that is why our site is so different. We are bringing something new to this community but you two THIEVES are not helping, you are ruining it for everyone.
If you want to help us, show us the bugs and we will pay you bounties...If you want to steal everyones funds, then the blame will only go to you, not us. We need to patch these bugs and need assistance by pointing them out. Every site has bugs, we are not the only ones.

You can return my account, with 156000 DOGE, which you have deleted and I can tell more about many errors on your site or Clipman soon could get all money from your site!
Be careful: Clipman - is a professional hacker, which can hack your site in 5 seconds.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:05:05 PM

You can return my account, with 156000 DOGE, which you have deleted and I can tell more about many errors on your site or Clipman soon could get all money from your site!
Be careful: Clipman - is a professional hacker, which can hack your site in 5 seconds.
Return the money you stole, and we will credit all original deposits that were not originated from your exploiting of the bug.
If clipman or yourself take user balances, only you are to blame. We are doing our best to fix it but we can not snap our fingers and fix issues...If you want to ruin the sites function and name, go ahead and only you will be to blame for it.
We are not restoring your account, as you both stole a lot more from us.
Continue making false posts to, only you look like the fool as you are the only one that stole from USERS in this site but exploiting it.
coinhugger

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

LOL!   Cheesy

Clipman is not a professional hacker, he's a con artist, a manipulator and a thief as already proven by his own posts, the ban placed on his main bct account and now the blatant blackmail threads toward CoinClockWork. And you Vasilich have the same blackmail tendencies that can get you banned as well. Keep it up fellas, Karma will catch up with you soon enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: