Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [8300+ Paid] CoinClockwork - 1% Hourly, Investor + Affiliate Dashboards, Custom!  (Read 6944 times)
CoinClockwork (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:03:42 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 10:45:34 PM by CoinClockwork

https://coinclockwork.com/images/logo.png

Have an inquiry or need help? We offer Live Support on site!

Now Accessible By tor: http://clkwrkzddvnqq262.onion/

News:
6th August 2015: Launch of the CoinClockwork 1.0 Platform
7th August 2015: Exploitation of 0.5BTC by scammers Vasilich and Clipman. Loss made, bug patched.
8th August 2015: Bugs fixed, withdrawal/deposit issues being fixed
9th August 2015: Withdrawal/Deposit issues fixed. Announcement of CoinClockwork 2.0 development.

Free dashboard and account on visit for both Affiliate and Investors. Grow your Crypto Currencies like Clockwork with CoinClockwork!

Quick Links: CoinClockwork Home | @CoinClockwork on Twitter

https://i.imgur.com/TDFjyJq.png
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:12:27 AM

Look nice Wink but i worry because like ponzi game. 1% every 1hour if im send my bitcoin What my coin work in your website? Costumer service or what hahhaha. Stay away i'm sure this is ponzi
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:14:43 AM

Look nice Wink but i worry because like ponzi game. 1% every 1hour if im send my bitcoin What my coin work in your website? Costumer service or what hahhaha. Stay away i'm sure this is ponzi
hi i actually saw this on another forum about 15 hours ago and have been getting paid no issue so far.
i diversificated a lot of altcoins, and so far it is going fine. withdrawals paid no prob.

you can probably see on all investment tab and all payout tab. haven't missed a payout yet.
but yes i would be careful could be ponzi...for now paying
AL_TriXa1

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

i also see on other forum why late post here? i will try when more proof posted
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:44:32 AM

I wonder how it works. Users get interest, but something has to be done with their coins so that it's actually profitable for the owners. Is it a lending platform or maybe they're trading or gambling with the money?
i wonderred the same when i first saw it, it was a lot better explained in the faq made a bit more sense to me
Quote from: CoinClockworks FAQ[/quote
What is CoinClockwork?
CoinClockwork is an advanced online investment platform that allows crypto currency users to invest their crypto currencies into a safe and stable business in return for hourly interest repayments.

How does CoinClockwork earn revenue?
CoinClockwork uses automatic trading techniques in order to generate revenue promised to users while maintaining a stable profit for investors. Currencies are traded 24 hours a day, 7 days a wake with automatic bots using techniques developed by a professional and experience team of analysists, brokers and traders in the field of crypto currency.

made more sense reading it this way.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:51:41 AM

I think it should be moved on investor based section and it look likes like a ponzi to me
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:22:12 PM

I really like the design of your website. Shocked
Also, is there a way to proof that you are actually trading with user funds?

Life sucks.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:56:43 PM

Ohh.. again SCAM project with fake transactions  Angry

Vasilich

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:07:52 PM

LOL!!! DOGE FAKE TRANSACTION TOO  Grin  GREAT SCAM!!!

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:08:10 PM

- snip -
If you verify all of the Bitcoin deposits, they are all fake.
I mean, when I went to blockchain.info to verify the transaction hash, the result is always transaction not found.

Life sucks.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:09:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lXJ1IZ4.png

Hello. Please do not jump so quick to accusations. these are not TXID's these are CoinPayments References. None of these entries will lead to valid TXID's, this is just how coinpayments works. Only withdrawal TXID's will be valid, not now but later, it is something we are working on. We can not control that these reference ID's are not valid, again, they are coinpayments references not network TXID's.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:19:43 PM

Hello. Please do not jump so quick to accusations. these are not TXID's these are CoinPayments References. None of these entries will lead to valid TXID's, this is just how coinpayments works. Only withdrawal TXID's will be valid, not now but later, it is something we are working on. We can not control that these reference ID's are not valid, again, they are coinpayments references not network TXID's.

Admin specifically decided to show the transactions that can not be checked  Grin HAHAHA
I think you are admin CryptoSplit. I lost many coins on your last project.
CoinClockwork (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:22:54 PM

Admin specifically decided to show the transactions that can not be checked  Grin HAHAHA
No we did not decide this. This is just how CoinPayments API work. even see multicryptos.com you will see they can not display TXID either because of it. we do not have the control over API.
CoinClockwork is own and hard worked project. we have not ran project before this.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:24:52 PM

Oh, so that is the reason why we cannot verify the transaction.
Thank you for your quick reply. Smiley

Life sucks.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:26:28 PM

Ohh.. again SCAM project with fake transactions  Angry

I believe you are right with this, I made a deposit yesterday on another site and the tx id does not show up.
Coinpayments recieved my money and so did the site I invested in.

I tried this  https://blockchain.info/tx/19e28f254d6b0123506dc15b333d42a2a1cf4b3e882cbb5ac7713a8c2128cb0e it says transaction not found.
But I am 100% sure Coinpayments and site invested with got my deposit, it shows up in my profile.

Hello,

We have received all required funds for your payment of 0.07120400 BTC to removed. and your payment is now Complete.
The transaction ID of this payment is: 19e28f254d6b0123506dc15b333d42a2a1cf4b3e882cbb5ac7713a8c2128cb0e

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net

And its gone.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:28:43 PM

No we did not decide this. This is just how CoinPayments API work. even see multicryptos.com you will see they can not display TXID either because of it. we do not have the control over API.
CoinClockwork is own and hard worked project. we have not ran project before this.

You show the transaction transfers, which we can not verify)))))))
You will be just draw them as you wish. Hahaha.. so stupid  Grin Grin Grin

SCAM with FAKE transactions!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:34:48 PM

You will be just draw them as you wish. Hahaha.. so stupid  Grin Grin Grin

I'm not sure what you tried to do, but CoinClockwork already explain in this post. Huh

Life sucks.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:40:01 PM

You will be just draw them as you wish. Hahaha.. so stupid  Grin Grin Grin

I'm not sure what you tried to do, but CoinClockwork already explain in this post. Huh

He will draw the transaction as he wants. Nobody can't check them. There is no control.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:49:30 PM

He will draw the transaction as he wants. Nobody can't check them. There is no control.
This means CoinClockwork will create unlimited fake transactions?
What is the benefit of doing that? Huh

Life sucks.
Vasilich

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:51:14 PM

Why you then do write this transactions that we can not verify? - it is stupid!
And another question, and where the wallets of users - so that we can check them and see the coins come to them on wallet or not?

This means CoinClockwork will create unlimited fake transactions?
What is the benefit of doing that? Huh

Yes, you are right! He will draw many fake transactions and we can't check them.
As you can see, here we do not see also wallets of users - that is, again, we can not check come any payments or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: