Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

Where will Mahrez go?
I think Mahrez would go to Spain, maybe he will choose Real Madrid.

That sucks.  I'd rather he stay in the EPL.  Maybe a team like Klop's Liverpool can use him?
I would agree if Mahrez join Liverpool, because next season Klopp will make Liverpool as the greatest team.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1436

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:40:23 PM

Looks like Vardy could be going to Arsenal if you believe the rumours.
i was heard these rumour too besides rumour Ibra and Man Utd and i think if Vardy choose Arsenal this is could a good choose and Arsenal fans may be will accept him because pretty difficult to next season for Leicester could win the league 2 times in a row

Liverpool is a better choice than Arsenal.  There are rumors that Liverpool are looking to sign him as well.  Vardy will gel with their style of play well which is almost the same as Leicester. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

Ranieri has said is true about these rumors, and arsenal must be completed their offer before the euro starts.
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:44:43 PM

Leicester will probably lose Vardy, Kante & Mahrez this summer. They will be offered big wages at bigger clubs.

it is a risk that the club has great players
but I think Vardy and Mahrez still stay in leicester. and next season leicester have more income, they probably would have paid more expensive
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:31:15 AM

Leicester will probably lose Vardy, Kante & Mahrez this summer. They will be offered big wages at bigger clubs.

it is a risk that the club has great players
but I think Vardy and Mahrez still stay in leicester. and next season leicester have more income, they probably would have paid more expensive

If vardy and mahrez decided to stay with leicester then they are really stupid player. They are hot stuff right now and they should move while the other team still think of them as hot stuff because they could probably be a screwed up next season, no one will know about this but there are alot of player that turned into crap the next season
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:53:15 AM

i was heard these rumour too besides rumour Ibra and Man Utd and i think if Vardy choose Arsenal this is could a good choose and Arsenal fans may be will accept him because pretty difficult to next season for Leicester could win the league 2 times in a row

What the relation between it is hard for Leicester to win next season trophy with Arsenal fans may accept Vardy? I cant understand it tbh.
Talking about Vardy who will be Arsenal player soon (as I read on sport news), I dont think he will do the same thing as what he did with Leicester last season. He will need more time to adapt with other Arsenal players.
I think Arsenal is a good place for Vardy, because there are many assist makers like Ozil and Sanchez who will suitable for him. And I'm very sure he will always get in the starting line up since both Walcott and Giround's performances has decreased year by year. But deep in my heart I hope all of Leicester players stay and still play together atleast for one more season. I'm curious if they could make another miracle in Champions League.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:09:12 AM

What the relation between it is hard for Leicester to win next season trophy with Arsenal fans may accept Vardy? I cant understand it tbh.
Talking about Vardy who will be Arsenal player soon (as I read on sport news), I dont think he will do the same thing as what he did with Leicester last season. He will need more time to adapt with other Arsenal players.
I think Arsenal is a good place for Vardy, because there are many assist makers like Ozil and Sanchez who will suitable for him. And I'm very sure he will always get in the starting line up since both Walcott and Giround's performances has decreased year by year. But deep in my heart I hope all of Leicester players stay and still play together atleast for one more season. I'm curious if they could make another miracle in Champions League.

I think Vardy already fix  going to arsenal, i saw some news about Vardy go to Arsenal. If it's right, it will be awesome for arsenal. Next season will be good !
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:41:31 AM

I think Vardy already fix  going to arsenal, i saw some news about Vardy go to Arsenal. If it's right, it will be awesome for arsenal. Next season will be good !

Ive not seen much of any decent news about any leicester player leaving, im thinking they might all stay for 1 year and ride the train.  If big money comes in for 1 of the players though it will be interesting to see is they resist, doubt it.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:04:22 AM

Ive not seen much of any decent news about any leicester player leaving, im thinking they might all stay for 1 year and ride the train.  If big money comes in for 1 of the players though it will be interesting to see is they resist, doubt it.
There is no decent news about Leicester players to leaving, There are only targeted recruitment of new players who will go to leicester city. I'm sure the players still want to stay to play in the next season. But for leicester not an easy thing to be a champion in the Premier league. Perhaps many strong teams again to be a champion, because the new players who will appear in the premiere league
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:47:38 AM

There is no decent news about Leicester players to leaving, There are only targeted recruitment of new players who will go to leicester city. I'm sure the players still want to stay to play in the next season. But for leicester not an easy thing to be a champion in the Premier league. Perhaps many strong teams again to be a champion, because the new players who will appear in the premiere league

For now not yet, people are waiting for the euro and copa america to end and make a decision I think. Vardy so far is great with england and if he could score alot goals in the euro and it is possible that alot of big club will be willing to sign him, the possibility is high for him to move to another club next season
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:27:57 AM

not is only rumors, but is official, Vardy go to Arsenal and for me not have more sense, ok the next years Leichester can't win another time, but Arsenal can win ? I don't think.
Not is better play in champions league with Leichester?
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:12:17 AM

not is only rumors, but is official, Vardy go to Arsenal and for me not have more sense, ok the next years Leichester can't win another time, but Arsenal can win ? I don't think.

Vardy rumors about a move to the arsenal was already widespread
but honestly I really regret it because Vardy has just brought leicester city into english premier league champions.
I think too fast and also to decide on the move, I really hope Vardy still in leicester city 1 or 2 season again.
and perhaps this season could bring leicester city Vardy entered the top 8 champions league.
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

Vardy rumors about a move to the arsenal was already widespread
but honestly I really regret it because Vardy has just brought leicester city into english premier league champions.
I think too fast and also to decide on the move, I really hope Vardy still in leicester city 1 or 2 season again.
and perhaps this season could bring leicester city Vardy entered the top 8 champions league.

Even if he doesnt want to move, as long as arsenal willing to put good amount on him , leicester will let him go. Its all about money mate, even if the player is loyal to the team but once the management of the team decided to sell him or even loan him to the other club then that would be the final decision
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1436

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:41:18 PM

With Mourinho and Pep in the EPL?  Nope...  Very doubtful Wenger can win the league.  And there's also Klopp and Pochettino to worry about.  With the right amount of luck they could outplay Arsenal out of the top 4.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:19:27 PM

With Mourinho and Pep in the EPL?  Nope...  Very doubtful Wenger can win the league.  And there's also Klopp and Pochettino to worry about.  With the right amount of luck they could outplay Arsenal out of the top 4.

Klopp is a joke right now, he wasted good chance to win the european league and I dont think that they will even be able to finish as top 4. Wenger has better chance in getting into top 4 of premier league next season and he always finish as top 4 almost every season so it wont be a hard task for him next season
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:23:39 PM

Klopp is a joke right now, he wasted good chance to win the european league and I dont think that they will even be able to finish as top 4. Wenger has better chance in getting into top 4 of premier league next season and he always finish as top 4 almost every season so it wont be a hard task for him next season

Being top 4 is not enough, and Arsenal will never win BPL trophy of they still with Wenger imo. Next season will be so different with Pep and Mourinho, so I believe the competition will be so tight but I'm not sure if Arsenal can do better next season.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:30:33 PM

Vardy in Arsenal,is it official,if yes i can say oh no,maybe Leic can buy polish striker from Ajax,17 goals 11 asist.Lewandowski partner in polish national team,really cool player 20 mln euro

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:48:04 PM

Vardy in Arsenal,is it official,if yes i can say oh no,maybe Leic can buy polish striker from Ajax,17 goals 11 asist.Lewandowski partner in polish national team,really cool player 20 mln euro
That will be a best option for Leicester, and even though Vardy go, at least Leicester got big profit by selling him. So with money from Arsenal to bring Vardy and from winning Premier League last season, I think Ranieri will find another top class striker or high talented young player. And I guess there will be high activities in transfer market next season after Euro Cup.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
doniansa

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

arsenal champions for this next season
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:11:57 PM

Being top 4 is not enough, and Arsenal will never win BPL trophy of they still with Wenger imo. Next season will be so different with Pep and Mourinho, so I believe the competition will be so tight but I'm not sure if Arsenal can do better next season.

They could win the league if only they had some luck, so far I see that arsenal has no luck at all , sometimes because of the tight schedule they need to play with their reserves team instead and sometimes there are alot of injuries hitting the first team so it totally depends on wenger's luck as well on this
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: