Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

i don't know these rumours true or false because i saw these news several minutes ago and seems Bale want go back to england
and Man Utd will officially offering €120 millions for buying him
if the rumors are true, then you will create a new transfer in the history of Manchester United.
The other rumours manchester united want to buy back paul pogba and their management has given an offer to juventus.
Paul Pogba will not return to the team that has been throw. when Manchester United throw was the most stupid thing to do class management team of Manchester United.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:49:13 PM

i don't know these rumours true or false because i saw these news several minutes ago and seems Bale want go back to england
and Man Utd will officially offering €120 millions for buying him
if the rumors are true, then you will create a new transfer in the history of Manchester United.
The other rumours manchester united want to buy back paul pogba and their management has given an offer to juventus.

Pogba is going to Real according to reports.  And those in the know in Spain and Italy are considering it a done deal and it's only a matter of time before they officially announce it.
I can't lie if zidane want pogba playing for real madrid but pogba has say his soul is for manchester united maybe he has dissapointed with ferguson but if he got offer by manchester united management, it's possible he would agree back to old trafford.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:53:38 PM

That's true.  There are players from La Liga that did well when they switched to the EPL.  But that doesn't mean that the EPL isn't tougher than La Liga.  The EPL is the toughest league in Europe, especially this coming season where there are more good managers at good clubs.  In La Liga, there only two clubs fighting for  trophy, well now 3 with the recent emergence of Atletico.  But historically, in La Liga there's only Barca and Real.

In the EPL on the other hand, big clubs like Man United or Chelsea can lose on any given match vs smaller clubs like Stoke or Southampton.  The league is really unpredictable, especially now that Tottenham and Liverpool are showing signs that they want to be in that top 4 too.  Also Leicester showed us that anything is possible in the EPL.

As for Falcao and Di Maria.  Falcao had a bum knee, I don't know why LVG signed him on loan.  That was a stupid move.  As for Di Maria, he just flopped.  You can say that he didn't gel well with the team, or maybe LVG just didn't use him strategically well enough.  But bottom line, and using the matches he played as evidence, he obviously didn't adjust well in the EPL.  I'm not saying this happens with all La Liga players, but it happens to many of them.  The defense in the EPL are bigger, tougher, pacier and more physical than what they're used to in La Liga.
Premier League has many good managers every year, not only next season, so no need to be surprised for that. And yeah, Premier League is tougher than La Liga, I admit it Smiley But they should perform well in European tournament to prove that they are the best.
Not only in Premier League, but also big teams in La Liga got lose by mediocre team, we could see how bad Real Madrid playing in the early of season and Barca's struggling in the end of season.
Actually Falcao was being on his top performance when LvG signed him, thats why Man United fans celebrated that signing and assumed that Man United would win Premier League. They became more sure when Man United succeed brought Di Maria. Unfortunately the ending was not good. Yeah maybe Premier League has good defense, but La Liga has speed and skill.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:01:40 PM

That's true.  There are players from La Liga that did well when they switched to the EPL.  But that doesn't mean that the EPL isn't tougher than La Liga.  The EPL is the toughest league in Europe, especially this coming season where there are more good managers at good clubs.  In La Liga, there only two clubs fighting for  trophy, well now 3 with the recent emergence of Atletico.  But historically, in La Liga there's only Barca and Real.

In the EPL on the other hand, big clubs like Man United or Chelsea can lose on any given match vs smaller clubs like Stoke or Southampton.  The league is really unpredictable, especially now that Tottenham and Liverpool are showing signs that they want to be in that top 4 too.  Also Leicester showed us that anything is possible in the EPL.

As for Falcao and Di Maria.  Falcao had a bum knee, I don't know why LVG signed him on loan.  That was a stupid move.  As for Di Maria, he just flopped.  You can say that he didn't gel well with the team, or maybe LVG just didn't use him strategically well enough.  But bottom line, and using the matches he played as evidence, he obviously didn't adjust well in the EPL.  I'm not saying this happens with all La Liga players, but it happens to many of them.  The defense in the EPL are bigger, tougher, pacier and more physical than what they're used to in La Liga.
Premier League has many good managers every year, not only next season, so no need to be surprised for that. And yeah, Premier League is tougher than La Liga, I admit it Smiley But they should perform well in European tournament to prove that they are the best.
Not only in Premier League, but also big teams in La Liga got lose by mediocre team, we could see how bad Real Madrid playing in the early of season and Barca's struggling in the end of season.
Actually Falcao was being on his top performance when LvG signed him, thats why Man United fans celebrated that signing and assumed that Man United would win Premier League. They became more sure when Man United succeed brought Di Maria. Unfortunately the ending was not good. Yeah maybe Premier League has good defense, but La Liga has speed and skill.

I disagree.  Falcao had a knee problem when Monaco loaned him to Man United.  Also, sure the top teams in La Liga sometimes lose to lower tier teams, but at the end of the season, Barca and Real are way above in points compared to the rest.  In the EPL the top 4 are closer together in points.  Even the top 4 - 6 spots are worth fighting for because the league is so tough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:46:40 PM

I disagree.  Falcao had a knee problem when Monaco loaned him to Man United.  Also, sure the top teams in La Liga sometimes lose to lower tier teams, but at the end of the season, Barca and Real are way above in points compared to the rest.  In the EPL the top 4 are closer together in points.  Even the top 4 - 6 spots are worth fighting for because the league is so tough.
Yeah he was being injured at that moment, but after he recovered, he played well with Colombia and scored many goals while he didnt make good performance in Man United. So based on that, we should know that he wasnt suitable with LvG, even van Persie leaved Man United because he couldn't made many goals. Yeah with tough competition, it should make Premier League team play well too in European tournament, but in fact they don't, even Bayern Munchen and PSG from other leagues are better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:49:02 PM

I can't lie if zidane want pogba playing for real madrid but pogba has say his soul is for manchester united maybe he has dissapointed with ferguson but if he got offer by manchester united management, it's possible he would agree back to old trafford.

No way that manchester united will be able to offer more than what real madrid is going to offer for him. Manchester united need to start using their youngster instead of keep on buying player. So far rashford, fosu-mensah and lingard could be future star that will be needed by them

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:27:32 PM

No way that manchester united will be able to offer more than what real madrid is going to offer for him. Manchester united need to start using their youngster instead of keep on buying player. So far rashford, fosu-mensah and lingard could be future star that will be needed by them

Why Mu cant offer more than RM? I think Mou as the new manager has been given a nice amount to buy some players for next season. So it is possible for them to buy Pogba more than RM's offer, but of course they need to think so many times to spend a huge amount just for one player only.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:31:37 PM

I disagree.  Falcao had a knee problem when Monaco loaned him to Man United.  Also, sure the top teams in La Liga sometimes lose to lower tier teams, but at the end of the season, Barca and Real are way above in points compared to the rest.  In the EPL the top 4 are closer together in points.  Even the top 4 - 6 spots are worth fighting for because the league is so tough.
Yeah he was being injured at that moment, but after he recovered, he played well with Colombia and scored many goals while he didnt make good performance in Man United. So based on that, we should know that he wasnt suitable with LvG, even van Persie leaved Man United because he couldn't made many goals. Yeah with tough competition, it should make Premier League team play well too in European tournament, but in fact they don't, even Bayern Munchen and PSG from other leagues are better.

One big reason why EPL teams have a hard time getting to the semi finals in the CL is because their league games are already very tough.  Their cup games are also tough towards the end.  Top clubs from La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Serie A find it easier to get to the semis because they're leagues are so damn easy and relaxing for them.

Edit:  And on the topic of Falcao...  During 2014 (the same time he was with United) he appeared for Colombia only 3 times and scored only 1 goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:43:19 PM

One big reason why EPL teams have a hard time getting to the semi finals in the CL is because their league games are already very tough.  Their cup games are also tough towards the end.  Top clubs from La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Serie A find it easier to get to the semis because they're leagues are so damn easy and relaxing for them.

Edit:  And on the topic of Falcao...  During 2014 (the same time he was with United) he appeared for Colombia only 3 times and scored only 1 goal.

I dont think the tough competition could be a reason why they played bad in European tournament, there was Sevilla as a not big team in Spain and struggling in La Liga, could won Europa League, even 3 times in a row. Sir Alex has proven that Man United could went to UCL final few times with tough competition in Premier League. So, I dont think the tough competition as the problem why Premier League team bad in UCL.

While he was a Man United player in 2014/15 season, if I'm not mistaken he has made 5 goals, even he broke the record of Arnoldo Iguarán and became the all time Colombian top scorer. Unfortunately he played bad in Copa America and his position replaced to Jackson Martinez.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:09:24 PM

Edit:  And on the topic of Falcao...  During 2014 (the same time he was with United) he appeared for Colombia only 3 times and scored only 1 goal.

I dont think the tough competition could be a reason why they played bad in European tournament, there was Sevilla as a not big team in Spain and struggling in La Liga, could won Europa League, even 3 times in a row. Sir Alex has proven that Man United could went to UCL final few times with tough competition in Premier League. So, I dont think the tough competition as the problem why Premier League team bad in UCL.

While he was a Man United player in 2014/15 season, if I'm not mistaken he has made 5 goals, even he broke the record of Arnoldo Iguarán and became the all time Colombian top scorer. Unfortunately he played bad in Copa America and his position replaced to Jackson Martinez.
When Falcao moved to Manchester United , I thought he could be the next big things because he is doing really good in Atletico Madrid and Monaco
But I don't know why he didn't do well enough in English club , maybe he didn't get enough play times.Really sad that such a talented player don't shine anymore , at least for me he is super talented .
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:07:17 PM

One big reason why EPL teams have a hard time getting to the semi finals in the CL is because their league games are already very tough.  Their cup games are also tough towards the end.  Top clubs from La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Serie A find it easier to get to the semis because they're leagues are so damn easy and relaxing for them.

When Falcao moved to Manchester United , I thought he could be the next big things because he is doing really good in Atletico Madrid and Monaco
But I don't know why he didn't do well enough in English club , maybe he didn't get enough play times.Really sad that such a talented player don't shine anymore , at least for me he is super talented .
clearly the proven reason why Falcao does not shine at Manchester United because the coach prefers young players and it made him only able to watch on the bench without being able to develop his talents in the field to prove that he is a great player. the best decision for him is moving from Manchester United
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:25:51 AM

It's ironic when in 2013 he became top scorer for Monaco, and the next season in Man United, he played bad, even he was played by LvG in Reserved U-21 team. Lately, some news said he will back to Monaco, hope he will find his best performance again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:29:44 AM

Snap out of it guys, for those keep saying that bale will come to old trafford, that is just lame. United need striker and defender not another winger. Bale will only be a useless player there, we still got dempay and he doesnt even got a chance to be back on the team , sooner or later he will be worthless as well
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:24:56 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 11:36:25 AM by tokeweed

Edit:  And on the topic of Falcao...  During 2014 (the same time he was with United) he appeared for Colombia only 3 times and scored only 1 goal.

Of course it is.  Tough league matches make the players even more tired in CL fixtures.  This is a known fact.

On Sevilla that doesn't mean it is any better than some of the EPL teams, and yes the less tough fixtures sure did help them.  Imagine if Sevilla was part of the EPL...  They would have tired players going into European competition.  

On Falcao, he was sidelined during the World Cup because of the said knee injury.  It keeps recurring, but keeps telling the media that his new injury isn't connected with his knee but a minor muscular one.  But that's waht they all say to maintain their value in the transfer market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:38:51 AM

One big reason why EPL teams have a hard time getting to the semi finals in the CL is because their league games are already very tough.  Their cup games are also tough towards the end.  Top clubs from La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and Serie A find it easier to get to the semis because they're leagues are so damn easy and relaxing for them.

clearly the proven reason why Falcao does not shine at Manchester United because the coach prefers young players and it made him only able to watch on the bench without being able to develop his talents in the field to prove that he is a great player. the best decision for him is moving from Manchester United

I don't think so.  LVG resorted to playing the younger players not by design but by necessity.  He had no choice, they had a lot of injuries.  Good thing Rashford clicked.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:43:51 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 12:50:17 PM by tokeweed

It's ironic when in 2013 he became top scorer for Monaco, and the next season in Man United, he played bad, even he was played by LvG in Reserved U-21 team. Lately, some news said he will back to Monaco, hope he will find his best performance again.

Again, he had a serious knee injury at Monaco.  And yet he was still signed on loan by LVG at United.  That wasn't a wise move as after the knee injury, Falcao never came back in form.  And that knee injury could be recurring according to rumors.

Falcao knee injury article here:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/colombia/10591903/Radamel-Falcao-ruled-out-of-2014-World-Cup-after-suffering-knee-injury-while-playing-for-Monaco.html

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:04:00 PM

I think it will be great for Bale and EPL if Bale will comeback,United or Arsenal best place for him,In Real he is all the time in Ronaldo shadow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:00:41 PM

I don't think so.  LVG resorted to playing the younger players not by design but by necessity.  He had no choice, they had a lot of injuries.  Good thing Rashford clicked.
yeah it was just a luck for rashford it was almost all player manchester united injured but honestly he has a great talent in football.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:02:14 PM

I think it will be great for Bale and EPL if Bale will comeback,United or Arsenal best place for him,In Real he is all the time in Ronaldo shadow

Sooner or later real madrid will depend on him and they are stupid to release bale. United and arsenal however wont sign him, both of that team is lacking out for striker and the rumours is that both of that team is currently trying to sign vardy. Mourinho seems to have interest on vardy as well
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:12:12 PM

Snap out of it guys, for those keep saying that bale will come to old trafford, that is just lame. United need striker and defender not another winger. Bale will only be a useless player there, we still got dempay and he doesnt even got a chance to be back on the team , sooner or later he will be worthless as well
yeaaa the rumour are not from trustable source saying united in approach to sign bale.
there is so many winger own by united currently, they are not needed another one even it is bale.
and i don't think united want to spend over 100M for one player only.
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: