Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

I just read an article online that said that jamie Vardy will not move to arsenal and will remain in leicester city and he has already signed a contract for four seasons.
Is this story true ? If it is true I am indeed very happy and hope to bring Jamie Vardy Leicester city to Champions League glory
i have seen these news too several days ago and Arsene Wenger said actually he interested to buy Vardy but because Vardy already signed new contract then he will remain in leicester city but still possible to Arsenal buy Vardy next season but certainly if he made more goals such as last season

In the next season, vardy will be older and he will not be as productive as now besides there is no telling wether he will turn into another goal scoring machine this season or even into a flop so taking chances to wait for next season is stupid of wenger. If he doesnt get vardy this season then he is missing a good chance while vardy is still cheap
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:16:40 AM

I just read an article online that said that jamie Vardy will not move to arsenal and will remain in leicester city and he has already signed a contract for four seasons.
Is this story true ? If it is true I am indeed very happy and hope to bring Jamie Vardy Leicester city to Champions League glory
i have seen these news too several days ago and Arsene Wenger said actually he interested to buy Vardy but because Vardy already signed new contract then he will remain in leicester city but still possible to Arsenal buy Vardy next season but certainly if he made more goals such as last season

In the next season, vardy will be older and he will not be as productive as now besides there is no telling wether he will turn into another goal scoring machine this season or even into a flop so taking chances to wait for next season is stupid of wenger. If he doesnt get vardy this season then he is missing a good chance while vardy is still cheap
No i think he still have 2-3 year again to be productive striker or maybe he can like ruud van nistelrooy become the best striker when he had been older player.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:04:00 AM

No i think he still have 2-3 year again to be productive striker or maybe he can like ruud van nistelrooy become the best striker when he had been older player.

People said the same thing about rooney as well and now rooney is nothing more than a captain for manchester united, the one who shakes hand with the referee. People ages, stamina drops, performance outclassed and it is normal so you cant expect vardy to stay the same every year because he wont be and some people are just exceptional
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:29:14 AM

Sometimes big football clubs buy footballers who will sell a lot of shirts and other club accessories and this is how they will make back their initial investments for buying players. Rooney might not have been performing very well recently but he is the face of Manchester United so he is irreplaceable for now. Do you know how many little kids I have seen wearing the Wayne Rooney t-shirt? People need role models sometimes and the club management knows that perfectly. What if Vardy were to fail to score many goals in the next season? Do you think people will care about him so much again?

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:38:29 PM

older doesn't mean will not more productive to made goals and if in the next 2 or 3 season he could be made a lot of goals i think Leicester won't sell him with cheap price and certainly other teams will still interested to buy him even though he is getting older
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:00:32 AM

older doesn't mean will not more productive to made goals and if in the next 2 or 3 season he could be made a lot of goals i think Leicester won't sell him with cheap price and certainly other teams will still interested to buy him even though he is getting older

Vardy is quite a extraordinary player . Just look at his lifestyle , alcohol , cigarette , red bull and staying away from gym but still he managed to maintain a fast pace .
So I think aged not gonna be any trouble for him . Next season is just another bright start for him.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:00:32 PM

Sometimes big football clubs buy footballers who will sell a lot of shirts and other club accessories and this is how they will make back their initial investments for buying players. Rooney might not have been performing very well recently but he is the face of Manchester United so he is irreplaceable for now. Do you know how many little kids I have seen wearing the Wayne Rooney t-shirt? People need role models sometimes and the club management knows that perfectly. What if Vardy were to fail to score many goals in the next season? Do you think people will care about him so much again?
A player must put lot effort to become a role model in future, and what Rooney do for England, Man United, and Premier League make people love him, even though his performance nowadays is not as good as few last seasons. Vardy playing well in Premier League last season, but he still need to keep his performance well even better for next few seasons to prove that he deserve to be a legend. There were good strikers in Premier League few seasons ago, like Michu and Lambert, but they only did well in one season and next seasons their performance decreased.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:56:57 PM

Hey guys where did you find out that Bale wants to return to the EPL? I think he is very content with his position in the Real Madrid team plus he won the Champions League with them again this season. Bale has competitors for his place in the starting squad in Real Madrid but this team is guaranteed to play for the title every season. However if he came to England where the competition is so great his new team might not be up to the task of either winning the EPL trophy or having any chance in the CL where the English teams perform unsatisfactorily God knows why.

there is rumor that besides rodriges one more player will go so we speculate who will it be will it be bale or modric or someone else
ronaldo announce that he want to end his carries in RM so he wont go

It has to be modric or rodriguez but definitely it wont be bale. Besides there are other team in premier league beside manchester united so the news that linked bale or modric with manchester united should not be trusted. I will be glad if manchester united sign either pepe , ramos or varane for the new defender
I think that the chance of Rodriguez leaving is the biggest because he has not been playing that much at the end of the season.
Maybe he will go to a club that will let him start every game and where he can become a valuable player.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:56:01 AM

Hey guys where did you find out that Bale wants to return to the EPL? I think he is very content with his position in the Real Madrid team plus he won the Champions League with them again this season. Bale has competitors for his place in the starting squad in Real Madrid but this team is guaranteed to play for the title every season. However if he came to England where the competition is so great his new team might not be up to the task of either winning the EPL trophy or having any chance in the CL where the English teams perform unsatisfactorily God knows why.

there is rumor that besides rodriges one more player will go so we speculate who will it be will it be bale or modric or someone else
ronaldo announce that he want to end his carries in RM so he wont go

It has to be modric or rodriguez but definitely it wont be bale. Besides there are other team in premier league beside manchester united so the news that linked bale or modric with manchester united should not be trusted. I will be glad if manchester united sign either pepe , ramos or varane for the new defender
I think that the chance of Rodriguez leaving is the biggest because he has not been playing that much at the end of the season.
Maybe he will go to a club that will let him start every game and where he can become a valuable player.

agree on leaving rodriges will he go in some other club in Spain or to MNU or Chelsea cuz they showed interest with this player with some other big clubs in Europe

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:02:58 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 02:09:13 PM by andyste

james rodgrigues posibility to manchester united
manchester united era mourinho is building team strong
ibrahimovic posibility strong to manchester united
manchester united want buy back paul pogba
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:45:09 AM

Why do people keep saying that Manchester United will be stronger with Jose Mourinho? His strategy can't work again in Premier League at all, look how bad Chelsea was in early of last season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:25:06 AM

Why do people keep saying that Manchester United will be stronger with Jose Mourinho? His strategy can't work again in Premier League at all, look how bad Chelsea was in early of last season.

One season is hardly enough to judge Mourinho's ability as a manager.  So he was on a rut at Chelsea last year, so what?  He's suddenly an ineffective manager now?  That kind of thinking is too simplistic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:39:25 PM

One season is hardly enough to judge Mourinho's ability as a manager.  So he was on a rut at Chelsea last year, so what?  He's suddenly an ineffective manager now?  That kind of thinking is too simplistic.

I believe it is more than one season to judge mourinho. His overall performance with chelsea is not really impressive, he won with some luck and most of the time he relly alot on defensive strategy which makes chelsea an extremely boring team to watch.  I doubt he will be able to bring glory back to manchester united
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:59:13 PM

One season is hardly enough to judge Mourinho's ability as a manager.  So he was on a rut at Chelsea last year, so what?  He's suddenly an ineffective manager now?  That kind of thinking is too simplistic.

I believe it is more than one season to judge mourinho. His overall performance with chelsea is not really impressive, he won with some luck and most of the time he relly alot on defensive strategy which makes chelsea an extremely boring team to watch.  I doubt he will be able to bring glory back to manchester united

Then why did Manchester United hire him?  The Man United board of directors deliberated on hiring Mourinho or not for months before finally deciding to get him as manager.  Why?  Because of his ability to win trophies.

He has had an impressive career.  His trophies and record speak for itself.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Mourinho

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

Did Mourinho tell you on what strategy he will use on MU next season? No, right? He might change his strategy anytime he want, so you cant judge it before you see the strategy.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:01:29 PM

i'm so curious could those players really go to Man Utd especially for Ibrahimovic because although he's not young anymore but almost on every teams he could made a lot of goals with stable performance and if it does happen this is first time he went to England

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:02:35 PM

I do not know why Mourinho keeps getting a job when there are so many people that do not like him and he can bring a negative motion around the players which is not a good thing if you ask me.
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

Did Mourinho tell you on what strategy he will use on MU next season? No, right? He might change his strategy anytime he want, so you cant judge it before you see the strategy.

Yes mourinho has say he will make manchester united back to get a throphy like we know how big team like manchester united in european so i agree we need to see before judge him a bad manager.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
harun78

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

Yes mourinho has say he will make manchester united back to get a throphy like we know how big team like manchester united in european so i agree we need to see before judge him a bad manager.
all coaches can say that, and does it all-purpose coach, but it is difficult to realize it.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:39:25 PM

One season? Do you think I judging him without any good reason? I'm a madridista, and I saw what he did for Real Madrid with his sensational attitude. Even he was fired twice in Chelsea.

He is a typical of coach who has limited amount of strategy. If his strategy cant work in a match, then in next matches he wont make any new one, and prefer to make a little changing on his current strategy.

Before became a Man United coach, Louis van Gaal was an extraordinary coach with many successes on his previous teams. And I still remember Man United fans were very optimistic on him after club announced LvG as their new coach. There is no different situation now, with many great achievements by Mourinho, still there is no guarantee he will make Man United rise again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: