Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 [598] 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:01:08 PM

Maybe Ronaldo could be a decent manager given the chance.  Watching the Euro 2016 finals there was a comment about him about being a manager one day when he was trying to boost morale among his team mates.  I thought yeah, maybe he can be.  And maybe that's what he meant when he said one day he'll return to Man United.
That not gonna happen because Ronaldo have talked his retire plan before and he don't have plan to be a coach . He want to do what he like and enjoy his life. He also hope to keep on growing his brand and underwear. Link
And he might retire as legend in Real Madrid Link
Of course , he could change his mind anytime in future.
But still its going to be take too much time for become a manager because he is very young and can play some more good soccer in next few years
It can be possible but I do not think that is going to be a manager any time soon now because he to young as some years of playing in front of him.
Maybe in the future when he is older he can become a manager.
I hope that he is going to be a manager in the future because I am curious about how he will perform as a manager.
We have to see what happens because it looks like Ronaldo is not ready to stop with playing yet.
razdva

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

I see right now odds for Leicester win EPL around 25.  So if you bet lay you will have odds around 1.04. I think it very good odds for Leicester. I hope watch something around 5000 but not 25 Smiley
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:15:50 PM

Kante have offered an improved four year contract and it's happen today, let's see what his decision. Interested clubs must move faster before kante make a decision.

Whatever leicester has in store to be offered to kante, there will be better offer from the other club. Chelsea is interested with kante as well and chelsea has succeed in signing alot of star from their respective league before so kante probably not going to stay in leicester
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:17:05 PM

I see right now odds for Leicester win EPL around 25.  So if you bet lay you will have odds around 1.04. I think it very good odds for Leicester. I hope watch something around 5000 but not 25 Smiley
The odds for Leicester to be relegate is @15.5 , even lower than winning the league again.
I mean seriously?! Leicester City are the last season champion LoL ~ Some experts have so sure that this gonna happen but expert doesn't always right. I think those experts have somehow effect the odds market.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:19:47 PM

The odds for Leicester to be relegate is @15.5 , even lower than winning the league again.
I mean seriously?! Leicester City are the last season champion LoL ~ Some experts have so sure that this gonna happen but expert doesn't always right. I think those experts have somehow effect the odds market.

The odds for them to be the winner was @5000 , thats close to not going to happen and it did happen. So 15.5 odds is actually a good odds if you 'think' that they might be relegated or by any chance got relegated ( should be a history if they win the league and got relegated next season )
razdva

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

yes you are right. It's look like a joke. Easy money but extremely low odds. Better put money to bank)
razdva

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:24:47 PM

The odds for them to be the winner was @5000 , thats close to not going to happen and it did happen. So 15.5 odds is actually a good odds if you 'think' that they might be relegated or by any chance got relegated ( should be a history if they win the league and got relegated next season )

It means, that it happens 1 in 5000. And it means that other events with odds 5000 close to not going to happen. But some time it happen lol.
odds @15.5 its a big joke
if so events go with odds like 1.5,  you didnt say oh this events will go 100% only because it go
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:31:41 PM

Kante have offered an improved four year contract and it's happen today, let's see what his decision. Interested clubs must move faster before kante make a decision.

Whatever leicester has in store to be offered to kante, there will be better offer from the other club. Chelsea is interested with kante as well and chelsea has succeed in signing alot of star from their respective league before so kante probably not going to stay in leicester
as i said any clubs who interested to Ngolo Kante must make another bid faster before the improved contract deal done. the problem Kante wouldn't move to chelsea is because they wouldn't play in any european competition next season. it's better to stay for him as leicester would play in champions league.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:34:31 PM

as i said any clubs who interested to Ngolo Kante must make another bid faster before the improved contract deal done. the problem Kante wouldn't move to chelsea is because they wouldn't play in any european competition next season. it's better to stay for him as leicester would play in champions league.
and that would add more additional popularity for him and making him more profitable if he still planning to move from another team, i guess he will think twice or it will be depend on price offer.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

Yeah chelsea is lucky can get kante if that offer deal, in the rumours said kante will be new makelele if he play as box to box midfielder.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:55:58 PM

Yeah chelsea is lucky can get kante if that offer deal, in the rumours said kante will be new makelele if he play as box to box midfielder.

Only if conte choose him to play because he might not be suitable for conte's strategy. There is no news regarding chelsea trying to start a serious bid for kante yet which means that currently they are still debating on wether will he fit for the team or not. As far as I can tell the current chelsea's midfielder is much better

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:09:00 PM

Only if conte choose him to play because he might not be suitable for conte's strategy. There is no news regarding chelsea trying to start a serious bid for kante yet which means that currently they are still debating on wether will he fit for the team or not. As far as I can tell the current chelsea's midfielder is much better
if they sign him chelsea will be on the way to fix their team and forget that catastrophique season that they have also chelsea wil need to bring a fresh defender and they may compete city for signing stones
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:56:00 PM

if they sign him chelsea will be on the way to fix their team and forget that catastrophique season that they have also chelsea wil need to bring a fresh defender and they may compete city for signing stones

The fact is that money is not growing on trees so eventhough conte doesnt want the whole squad of chelsea, he still needs to make a good use of the current squad as he cant sign a whole new team of superstar. The current defenders of chelsea is actually good enough if you ask me and stones is going to manchester city

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

Yeah I also cant find good reason for him to play in Chelsea beside the high salary they will offer to him. The best possible for him is Real Madrid or EPL team that will be playing in UCL next season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

This year , in the premier league , there will be the best coaches in the world!
Klopp, Mourinho, Guardiola, Conte, Pochettino,Wenger, Ranieri (and Benitez in Championship...). Missing only Carlo Ancelotti.
It will indeed be an extraordinary season!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1508

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:17:50 AM

Manchester United will play friendly against Wigan Athletic 1 hour later. We will see how team is doing lately, Friendly games always shape the team. They build something new, I think that would be productive for Staff.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:23:18 AM

DirectBet Soccer Prediction Game *** Win Free Bets ! *** Free to Enter ! *** New Format !

Multiple winners are expected !!!

Friendly

Wigan v Manchester United

Please post two correct score predictions :

• Half Time Score prediction
  • Full Time Score prediction (including extra time. Penalty shoot-outs are not included)

Prizes :

• 1 Winner - 10 mBTC
  • 2 Winners - 5 mBTC each
  • 3 or more Winners - 3 mBTC each

You can select correct scores that were already picked by other members.

Post your correct score predictions in our Soccer Prediction Game thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715972.0

Good Luck !

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

razdva

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:30:37 AM

This year , in the premier league , there will be the best coaches in the world!
Klopp, Mourinho, Guardiola, Conte, Pochettino,Wenger, Ranieri (and Benitez in Championship...). Missing only Carlo Ancelotti.

yeah, it's delightful, missing only Zdenek Zeman. But spanish clubs every year play better in all big tournaments
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3238

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:14:31 PM

yeah, it's delightful, missing only Zdenek Zeman. But spanish clubs every year play better in all big tournaments

Four Spanish club (Barcelona, Real, Atletico, Sevilla) have six hard games at season. when they play among themselves
Of course that are rested go on "big tournaments"
In Premier league, have no easy wins, and all teams play hard

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:03:36 PM

Four Spanish club (Barcelona, Real, Atletico, Sevilla) have six hard games at season. when they play among themselves
Of course that are rested go on "big tournaments"
In Premier league, have no easy wins, and all teams play hard

Yea and this season will be even harder so many good coaches so teams will have great play

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 ... 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 [598] 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: