Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

it will be the best  Premier League ever ! with new big managers like Guardiola ,Conte and Mourinho and with new players in different team .
i can't wait to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic play in Man united Cheesy
after the first friendly match for chelsea and the lost 2-0 , Conti should change the plan of game for chelsea !
i can't wait to watch games in this season .
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:04:14 AM

no matter how he train the results is more important and as long as Chelsea have good results during trained by him i think Chelsea fans will like it

If chelsea cant win any trophy then you will see how their fans reacted to it and also chelsea doesnt have any 'fans' at all. Most of them were fans of the players instead of the club or atleast until the owner splashed huge amount of cash and made the club as it is, it is crazy how huge amount of money could change everything in football
i think chelsea fans wouldnt have high hopes for next season because when you see the other teams that they are already on the right track and chelsea still fouling around their mane objective will be getting a spot in the championsleague

Chelsea fans wants a trophy and they do not care about whatever achievement the coach made unless the coach is able to give them atleast 1 trophy. Sadly this is what a biased fans would think of and this thing is achieved by throwing large amount of money to the club so it cant be helped of course
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:49:54 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 03:37:23 AM by RealPhotoshoper

no matter how he train the results is more important and as long as Chelsea have good results during trained by him i think Chelsea fans will like it

If chelsea cant win any trophy then you will see how their fans reacted to it and also chelsea doesnt have any 'fans' at all. Most of them were fans of the players instead of the club or atleast until the owner splashed huge amount of cash and made the club as it is, it is crazy how huge amount of money could change everything in football
chelsea and leicester city proven that money is not everything in football .
when chelsea have spent hundred millions to bring top class players they did not get any trophy last season.
and leicester only spent a little money last season but they won the most prestigious league in the world. money is not everything in football nowadays.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:16:57 AM

That's an unfair statement for the people who live in West London who breath, eat and live Chelsea.  Those people revolves around their club and are willing to fight for it no matter what.  Chelsea has real fans thru think and thin whatever may happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:38:16 AM

when chelsea have spent hundred millions to bring top class players they did not get any trophy last season.
and leicester only spent a little money last season but they won the most prestigious league in the world. money is not everything in football nowadays.
By spending hundred millions, actually Chelsea is good enough, which they have won Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Champions League, and Europa League. Its not fair to judge Chelsea for just last season only, and no one could assure that Leicester will show their magic again. Instead of Leicester, Atletico and Dortmund are better example when it comes to team that spent less money with consistently performance. But yeah, since it's Premier League thread, Leicester is the only team that suitable with the term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:02:24 AM

By spending hundred millions, actually Chelsea is good enough, which they have won Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Champions League, and Europa League. Its not fair to judge Chelsea for just last season only, and no one could assure that Leicester will show their magic again. Instead of Leicester, Atletico and Dortmund are better example when it comes to team that spent less money with consistently performance. But yeah, since it's Premier League thread, Leicester is the only team that suitable with the term.

True.  But Steve Walsh, the person responsible for the successful acquisitions might be leaving Leicester and will be going to Everton to work with Ronald Koeman.  On the topic of spending less money but getting better results, I was hoping Liverpool would be that club under Klopp in his first summer transfer window with them.  But it isn't so with the Sadio Mane transfer.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:09:15 AM

I am very curious, how the game Manchester United when held by Mourinho
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:31:51 AM

On the topic of spending less money but getting better results, I was hoping Liverpool would be that club under Klopp in his first summer transfer window with them.  But it isn't so with the Sadio Mane transfer.  Lol.

Stop hoping liverpool would be the champion with less spending compare to the other club. Klopp made it happened in pdrtmund because he doesnt really need a top calibre player in bundesliga becaise afterall they just need to face 1 tough club and the rest should be easy for them however premier league is different
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:49:40 AM

True.  But Steve Walsh, the person responsible for the successful acquisitions might be leaving Leicester and will be going to Everton to work with Ronald Koeman.  On the topic of spending less money but getting better results, I was hoping Liverpool would be that club under Klopp in his first summer transfer window with them.  But it isn't so with the Sadio Mane transfer.  Lol.
Well the Leicester achievement last season didnt rely on one man only, but yeah I hope it would be a good move by Everton. Klopp is good so far, made Liverpool into final game twice even thought they lost it all. But I dont think thats enough for Liverpool to win Premier League.

They won against Wigan in friendly match few days ago but I didnt watch it tho Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:52:45 AM

On the topic of spending less money but getting better results, I was hoping Liverpool would be that club under Klopp in his first summer transfer window with them.  But it isn't so with the Sadio Mane transfer.  Lol.

Stop hoping liverpool would be the champion with less spending compare to the other club. Klopp made it happened in pdrtmund because he doesnt really need a top calibre player in bundesliga becaise afterall they just need to face 1 tough club and the rest should be easy for them however premier league is different

I totally agree, it's not a simple one man show. This coming English Premier League sound truly interesting.
I'm actually curious of watching Ranieri's Leicester playing the Champions League.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

I don't think I mentioned anything about Liverpool becoming champions on a much more budgeted transfer window.  What I said was I thought Klopp would do what he did with Dortmund where he built a competent, better than average squad with less money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:35:37 AM

They won against Wigan in friendly match few days ago but I didnt watch it tho Cheesy
Jose Mourinho have really made a change to Manchester United , no doubt about that.
The new signing player are fit to them and Juan Mata and Luke Shaw both have their good moment.
But sad to heard that Juan Mata still gonna be primary target to be transfer out . I wonder why Jose Mourinho? After all this year, he still dislike him.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

But sad to heard that Juan Mata still gonna be primary target to be transfer out . I wonder why Jose Mourinho? After all this year, he still dislike him.

Mourinho is definitely not the right manager for manchester united and I wonder how will his decision enraged the fans further. Juan mata was the player that made many goals last season which saves united from being defeated, selling him out definitely gonna piss the majority of the fans for sure
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:53:04 AM

Mourinho is definitely not the right manager for manchester united and I wonder how will his decision enraged the fans further. Juan mata was the player that made many goals last season which saves united from being defeated, selling him out definitely gonna piss the majority of the fans for sure
jose mourinho never like a slow player like juan mata .

and the rumour about juan mata can be transfered out from united and back to chelsea are possibly happened if they can set the low price i think, mourinho always do a very surprising decision.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:04:18 PM

Honestly I don't think that Leicester City will fare well in the Champions league competition. They lucked out in the Premier league but this doesn't mean that they can repeat this feat again. The club has no experience participating in big international competitions and I have a feeling they won't make it out of the group stage anyways. But I could be completely wrong though and Leicester City could achieve some amazing wins there as well who knows  Grin
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:06:04 PM

Honestly I don't think that Leicester City will fare well in the Champions league competition. They lucked out in the Premier league but this doesn't mean that they can repeat this feat again. The club has no experience participating in big international competitions and I have a feeling they won't make it out of the group stage anyways. But I could be completely wrong though and Leicester City could achieve another amazing wins there as well who knows  Grin

i thi think that they will be fine
they will go to next stage I mean they will end up 2nd in group stage

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:13:28 PM

and the rumour about juan mata can be transfered out from united and back to chelsea are possibly happened if they can set the low price i think, mourinho always do a very surprising decision.
i think mourinho may keep juan mata untill january so he would give him atleast a chance to prove himself with him and Blind but Marcos Rojo will be sold immediatly and Villareal will be his destination
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:30:49 PM

i think mourinho may keep juan mata untill january so he would give him atleast a chance to prove himself with him and Blind but Marcos Rojo will be sold immediatly and Villareal will be his destination

There is rumours that juan mata isnt happy with mourinho being the new coach of manchester united and that could be more of a reason for mourinho to sell mata out of old trafford. This has become personal things between juan mata and mourinho , mata's career is being destroyed by mourinho at this moment
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:51:50 PM

I'm also curious to see Leicester in champion's league , and I hope that in addition to Kanté , don't lose other important players such as Marhez

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

There is rumours that juan mata isnt happy with mourinho being the new coach of manchester united and that could be more of a reason for mourinho to sell mata out of old trafford. This has become personal things between juan mata and mourinho , mata's career is being destroyed by mourinho at this moment
Juan mata have bad experience with mourinho in chelsea, he lose his position in team because mourinho not like with style juan mata play, probably it will happened again with juan mata in manchester united.
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: