Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199149 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:06:40 PM

Will first team players play in today's game against Oxford United in Leicester City? I'll make bet if it is but I didn't find starting eleven yet. Do you know when it will be announced? Pretty sure they'll decrease odds in live, trying to make some bucks here before the game starts.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:14:22 PM

This time premier league is going to be a hell of a ride for many teams. Manchester derby is also going to be a must see game because of two new assigned coaches from both city and united. But this season, i think Manchester United is going to gain their throne on EPL.

It might be difficult for Manchester United to win the league this season when they under performed the past few seasons under Moyes and Van Gaal.
Even if the manager is Mourinho, it would be a great start to him if he can make United play exciting football and get into the Top 4 again.
I think the chance to win Premier League next season for Manchester United is not high, although they have Jose Mourinho as their new coach and have brought some new good players. They could possibly win FA Cup, Capital One Cup, even Europa League, but not Premier League.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:28:31 PM

This time premier league is going to be a hell of a ride for many teams. Manchester derby is also going to be a must see game because of two new assigned coaches from both city and united. But this season, i think Manchester United is going to gain their throne on EPL.

It might be difficult for Manchester United to win the league this season when they under performed the past few seasons under Moyes and Van Gaal.
Even if the manager is Mourinho, it would be a great start to him if he can make United play exciting football and get into the Top 4 again.
I think the chance to win Premier League next season for Manchester United is not high, although they have Jose Mourinho as their new coach and have brought some new good players. They could possibly win FA Cup, Capital One Cup, even Europa League, but not Premier League.

I think instead that united had a good chance of winning the premier league with mourinho and ibrahimovic!
both are accustomed to winning the league

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:45:54 PM

I doubt that Manchester United is ready to make it in the first season to win the championship. My guess is Arsenal or Manchester City. Both have a more established team and especially Arsenal has kept the core of their team of the last season. I am curious about how Tottenham will perform but ManU is not on my favourite's list.

I think instead that united had a good chance of winning the premier league with mourinho and ibrahimovic!
both are accustomed to winning the league

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:05:56 PM

I read that for matic is interested juventus seem like all big team in europe are spending big time

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:18:34 PM

I watched a pre season friendly of Wigan vs Liverpool.  It ended 0 - 2 for Liverpool.  They looked good with the ball but the defense needs a little work in tracking the ball.  Their finishing needs work too, that game could have ended 0 - 4 or 0 - 5.  Sadio Mane was ok, nothing negative to say but then nothing really positive either.  I also would like to see Danny Ings improve and start more games this season.

I saw the game, you can't read too much into any teams pre season matches especially after an international tournament. Lots of players are still on holiday Emre Can, Henderson, Milner, Origi, Sturridge etc.
Yeah you are right bruh, pre season is time for new player/some young talented player to show their skill into coach so we can judge if that team would play bad. see manchester united last year in pre season matches they can beat many big team but when competition start manchester united is like amateur team play in premier league.
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:31:43 PM

I doubt that Manchester United is ready to make it in the first season to win the championship. My guess is Arsenal or Manchester City. Both have a more established team and especially Arsenal has kept the core of their team of the last season. I am curious about how Tottenham will perform but ManU is not on my favourite's list.

Manchester United will get Pogba finally. The deal is almost done. After his signing they are too powerful at paper. We don't know how they perform in pitch, that's what matters at all. If they have a good chemistry they will be a contender. I see Arsenal one step ahead though. This may be the time for them after 10 years.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:25:44 PM

But sad to heard that Juan Mata still gonna be primary target to be transfer out . I wonder why Jose Mourinho? After all this year, he still dislike him.

Mourinho is definitely not the right manager for manchester united and I wonder how will his decision enraged the fans further. Juan mata was the player that made many goals last season which saves united from being defeated, selling him out definitely gonna piss the majority of the fans for sure
jose mourinho never like a slow player like juan mata .

and the rumour about juan mata can be transfered out from united and back to chelsea are possibly happened if they can set the low price i think, mourinho always do a very surprising decision.
i think mourinho may keep juan mata untill january so he would give him atleast a chance to prove himself with him and Blind but Marcos Rojo will be sold immediatly and Villareal will be his destination
Jose mourinho oh jose mourinho,  he always do a controversial decision!

I agree with your opinion juan mata will given a chance at least until January, but as i said jose mourinho always doing a controversial decision,  i will not surprised if then mourinho sell him at the end of transfer window day.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:49:12 PM

But sad to heard that Juan Mata still gonna be primary target to be transfer out . I wonder why Jose Mourinho? After all this year, he still dislike him.

Mourinho is definitely not the right manager for manchester united and I wonder how will his decision enraged the fans further. Juan mata was the player that made many goals last season which saves united from being defeated, selling him out definitely gonna piss the majority of the fans for sure

and the rumour about juan mata can be transfered out from united and back to chelsea are possibly happened if they can set the low price i think, mourinho always do a very surprising decision.
i think mourinho may keep juan mata untill january so he would give him atleast a chance to prove himself with him and Blind but Marcos Rojo will be sold immediatly and Villareal will be his destination

I agree with your opinion juan mata will given a chance at least until January, but as i said jose mourinho always doing a controversial decision,  i will not surprised if then mourinho sell him at the end of transfer window day.
yeah it wouldn't surprise me if sold him in the last day even he performed well in the upcoming month but he is a fan fav so he would do a good decision to keep him as he can be a good replacemznt for mekhitaryan
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:24:52 PM

juan mata is one of the great players in manchester united. probably because it is not harmonious relationship jose mourinho and mata that would make a lot of controversy. I think jose mourinho will sell mata before the premier league season starts.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:36:59 PM

Well I have decided to back my team Manchester City to win the Premier League @ $3.50 and I put 1.5k on them. I also like Arsenal @ $7.00 but I put them to finish in the top for @ $1.50 and put $500 on it. These odds are from my countries sports book which I'm happy with. So for a 2k outlay I'll get back 6k if they come in for me.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rudalist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:42:22 PM

juan mata is one of the great players in manchester united. probably because it is not harmonious relationship jose mourinho and mata that would make a lot of controversy. I think jose mourinho will sell mata before the premier league season starts.

its true disharmonisasi personal jose mourinho and juan matta
happened a long time since he was in chelsea
the peak of bad relations between the coach and the players in the case with the purchase edin hazard and ends with the sale juan matta to manchester united
I think the current manchester united trained matta juan jose mourinho will be out of manchester united whether sold or lent is sure to be out of manchester united
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:42:59 PM

Well I have decided to back my team Manchester City to win the Premier League @ $3.50 and I put 1.5k on them. I also like Arsenal @ $7.00 but I put them to finish in the top for @ $1.50 and put $500 on it. These odds are from my countries sports book which I'm happy with. So for a 2k outlay I'll get back 6k if they come in for me.

Your bet could again be ruined if the winner of the premier league would be leicester and manchester united might come in as a winner as well. Those are serious amount of money that you put there however betting it even before the first game started could be one of the worst decision that I have seen so far
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:47:55 PM

Your bet could again be ruined if the winner of the premier league would be leicester and manchester united might come in as a winner as well. Those are serious amount of money that you put there however betting it even before the first game started could be one of the worst decision that I have seen so far

It's all good as I am using profits I have made so far from the AFL which is my countries Football League. So I can afford to loose this amount of money if it happens. I know I'm taking a gamble before the season starts but I am confident in my bets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
wildan88
Legendary

Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:38:13 AM

Manchester United will be the toughest competition under Mourinho, even Man utd big spending for the next season. as recent rumors they almost agree with Paul Pogba

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:39:09 AM

Manchester United will be the toughest competition under Mourinho, even Man utd big spending for the next season. as recent rumors they almost agree with Paul Pogba

2 big candidat champion england premier league in seseason 2016/2017 is duo manchester
manchester united and manchester city 2 rival head coach remacth jose mourinho vs guardiola after clasic batle in spain madird and barcelona
in now clasical again batle in england batle in derby manchester to win title champion EPL
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:26:56 AM

Mourinho have bad performance last season because he has been failed at Chelsea however he still a great manager because several times bring champion league trophy and local league trophy on almost every team he coached and i think even without Mourinho Man Utd will be strong candidate almost on every season because their history when Alex Ferguson was still there

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:26:17 AM

Mourinho have bad performance last season because he has been failed at Chelsea however he still a great manager because several times bring champion league trophy and local league trophy on almost every team he coached and i think even without Mourinho Man Utd will be strong candidate almost on every season because their history when Alex Ferguson was still there

They could be a stupid candidate to waste their money. I have been a fan boy of manchester united for years and the turth is I dont like mourinho being the new coach of manchester and worse yet after he got sacked from chelsea and now he is trying to sign pogba with a crazy amount of money
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:49:28 AM

I think Man Utd have lost there winning mentally after Alex Ferguson retired. They haven't achieved much in the years since he retired, a FA Cup and I think they won the Charity Shield which isn't anything special and no Champions League football for last season and now this up and coming season. I think they will be a strong contender but they need to get that winning mentally back. 

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:58:56 AM

I think Man Utd have lost there winning mentally after Alex Ferguson retired. They haven't achieved much in the years since he retired, a FA Cup and I think they won the Charity Shield which isn't anything special and no Champions League football for last season and now this up and coming season. I think they will be a strong contender but they need to get that winning mentally back. 

The English Premier League hierarchy has changed a lot since Ferguson left the circus. EPL is one of the most interesting european competition.
Think of Leicester and you will understand what I mean.

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: