Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:30:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199146 times)
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

while Liverpool only able to get draw result against Tottenham i have recently watching match review between Arsenal vs Everton and clearly Arsenal has been showing awesome performance on that match and apparently debut match for Aubameyang are running smoothly even 1 goal from him makes Arsenal able to win with big scores

It’s Tottenham vs Arsenal this coming weekend, I hope Arsenal win but I think Tottenham are in great form & will get the 3 points here.

I think we will see a good derby this weekend, I think it is the starting game and I predict that we will see a lot of goals from both sides but the game will end in draw as both teams are in superb form. Usually this derby has been a draw or a shameless lose for one of these teams, sometimes has been Arsenal who has been humiliated and sometimes Tottenham. Since the two teams are in great shape the draw is the most logical result this time.

really a great match Tottenham vs Arsenal! Tottenham at home is very strong (only 1 defeat at home this year in the Premier League), while Arsenal has already lost 6 times away this year.
So Tottenham is certainly favored, but the Arsenal must try to win if he wants to re-enter the fight for qualifying for the next champion's league. I expect too many goals and show.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

while Liverpool only able to get draw result against Tottenham i have recently watching match review between Arsenal vs Everton and clearly Arsenal has been showing awesome performance on that match and apparently debut match for Aubameyang are running smoothly even 1 goal from him makes Arsenal able to win with big scores

It’s Tottenham vs Arsenal this coming weekend, I hope Arsenal win but I think Tottenham are in great form & will get the 3 points here.

I think we will see a good derby this weekend, I think it is the starting game and I predict that we will see a lot of goals from both sides but the game will end in draw as both teams are in superb form. Usually this derby has been a draw or a shameless lose for one of these teams, sometimes has been Arsenal who has been humiliated and sometimes Tottenham. Since the two teams are in great shape the draw is the most logical result this time.

I quite agree, I am sure that more than three goals are going to be scored in that game alone, they both have prolific strikers in Aubameyang and Harry Kane and their attacking forces are to be reckoned with.
ballerin and giroud

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Yep, I support Arsenal too for the derby london game. With the previous game arsenal shattered everton, a stunning match coupled with new ammunition aubameyang and henrikh mkihtaryan who had previously strengthened dortmund. While Tottenham can only be drawn against liverpool, and I bet this fight will end 1-2 for arsenal.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

According to the prediction, Norwich have to go through a full three-way defense, i saw this in their last games. they have been performing very well since this change. It will be a game with a few goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Yep, I support Arsenal too for the derby london game. With the previous game arsenal shattered everton, a stunning match coupled with new ammunition aubameyang and henrikh mkihtaryan who had previously strengthened dortmund. While Tottenham can only be drawn against liverpool, and I bet this fight will end 1-2 for arsenal.
I also think that Arsenal can win this London derby game although the victory will not be obtained in an easy way because the Arsenal opponent is a very strong team and able to subvert some favorite teams in the Premier League. Arsenal also wants to prove that the arrival of two new players can make a positive contribution to Arsenal in the future.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

I also think that Arsenal can win this London derby game although the victory will not be obtained in an easy way because the Arsenal opponent is a very strong team and able to subvert some favorite teams in the Premier League. Arsenal also wants to prove that the arrival of two new players can make a positive contribution to Arsenal in the future.

Anyone can win this game, both of them will try there level best I hope. Both the teams have some stake upon tomorrow's game, Arsenal want to prove themselves right with the 2 new players and Tottenham wants to win to reach 3rd position. I feel Arsenal has more chances of winning, just instinct but I would love to see Tottenham win as I will be betting against my instinct in this game.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Anyone can win this game, both of them will try there level best I hope. Both the teams have some stake upon tomorrow's game, Arsenal want to prove themselves right with the 2 new players and Tottenham wants to win to reach 3rd position. I feel Arsenal has more chances of winning, just instinct but I would love to see Tottenham win as I will be betting against my instinct in this game.
This is going to be very interesting match But for Arsenal to beat Tottenham very difficult as they are very good and right now capable to give tough time any team Arsenal away form is also not good even they are coming with 2 new players for me Tottenham home and draw is very good for this match
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

This is going to be very interesting match But for Arsenal to beat Tottenham very difficult as they are very good and right now capable to give tough time any team Arsenal away form is also not good even they are coming with 2 new players for me Tottenham home and draw is very good for this match

Let's not forget that Champions league is only a few days away and Tottenham will face a very tough challenge while they face Real Madrid. Maybe they will not play with full throttle and they may leave some super stars out of the game to preserve them for the Champions game. This has happened so many times even in better teams than Tottenham, so Arsenal may have a big chance to win tomorrow afternoon.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Everton have seen a dip in performance recently but they still in the middle of the table with 7 points advantage over relegation zone Sam improved the team situation when he took over so a job well done for him But he needs to keep the team on the right track and he needs to forget about last game that so him lose 4-0 in first half against Arsenal for tomorrow game he needs to take advantage of Crystal Palace huge injury problems unfortunately the visitors are still performing good losing just one game from their previous 6 while hosts lost 5 of their previous 7 so this clash will be interesting to see I expect an open game and over 2.5 goals.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

The match between Arsenal and Tottenham will be a good one but it is hard to predict a winner in this match so I think the safer bet option is for both teams to score and also over 2.5 goals. Both are fighting for that top 4 spot so I'm expecting it to be a tough fought battle, I just hope that I'm right about my bets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Everton have seen a dip in performance recently but they still in the middle of the table with 7 points advantage over relegation zone Sam improved the team situation when he took over so a job well done for him But he needs to keep the team on the right track and he needs to forget about last game that so him lose 4-0 in first half against Arsenal for tomorrow game he needs to take advantage of Crystal Palace huge injury problems unfortunately the visitors are still performing good losing just one game from their previous 6 while hosts lost 5 of their previous 7 so this clash will be interesting to see I expect an open game and over 2.5 goals.

Yes Allardyce has improved the situation, but for Everton it's a disastrous season.
this year seemed to be able to fight for 1 place in the champion's league and instead is already out of all competitions (Europa League, Carabao Cup, FA Cup) and will hardly qualify for the next Europa League.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

The match between Arsenal and Tottenham will be a good one but it is hard to predict a winner in this match so I think the safer bet option is for both teams to score and also over 2.5 goals. Both are fighting for that top 4 spot so I'm expecting it to be a tough fought battle, I just hope that I'm right about my bets.
but I think this will be a pretty tough game.
I think these two teams will play safe and not too aggressive in the attack, but you can not rule out more than 2 goals created.
I am more into my predictions that have posted a bet under 2.5 in this match

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
ballerin and giroud

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

Let's not forget that Champions league is only a few days away and Tottenham will face a very tough challenge while they face Real Madrid. Maybe they will not play with full throttle and they may leave some super stars out of the game to preserve them for the Champions game. This has happened so many times even in better teams than Tottenham, so Arsenal may have a big chance to win tomorrow afternoon.
UEFA Champion league round of 16 drawi result Tottenham will face Juventus not Real madrid bro, this game will be held on Tuesday. Yes, this will be a big consideration for mauricio pochetino to play their core players.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

It will be very difficult to forget their last game against Arsenal but forgetting that big defeat is a must. They have to imitate the way Liverpool Move On from the big defeat when Liverpool were slaughtered by Tottenham Hotspurs. Everton are currently injured, but that does not mean they can not recover. Their opponent is Crystal Palace, and they should be able to win.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

Yes I agree. I was going to side with Arsenal but they are an unpredictable team not knowing which on will take the pitch on game day, the gunners or the gunthers. Roll Eyes
Tottenham Hot Spurs are always scoring alot of goals and with Harry Kane wanting to extend his lead in the record books I can't see why they won't allow him to go full on and score another hat trick this game. Grin
Over 2.5 goals it is! Wink
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2598

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Yes I agree. I was going to side with Arsenal but they are an unpredictable team not knowing which on will take the pitch on game day, the gunners or the gunthers. Roll Eyes
Tottenham Hot Spurs are always scoring alot of goals and with Harry Kane wanting to extend his lead in the record books I can't see why they won't allow him to go full on and score another hat trick this game. Grin
Over 2.5 goals it is! Wink

I also agree with you guys. Should be a high scoring game, can't wait for it to start Smiley
Some contradicting facts i read while researching this game:
Arsenal lost their last 7/8 games when playing away to top 5 sides
Arsenal won their last 9 games played on Wembley

I will play both teams to score and over 2.5 goals @1.8

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

What do you guys think of Burnley (away) to win, +0 vs Swansea at 2.35?  I think there's some value there considering that you get your money back if it's a draw.

I know Swansea is motivated in getting out of the relegation zone, but Sean Dyche is also trying to finish as high as where he can take Burnley on the EPL table.  And Burnley's squad > Swansea's squad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

My predictions for today's game 10th Feb 2018

Spurs vs. Arsenal . [Away win for Arsenal, both teams to score; most likely result 1-2 0r 2-3]

Everton vs. Palace. [A game for the spoils to be shared evenly; looking like a score draw 1-1]

Stoke vs. Brighton. [Going for a narrow home win for stoke 1-0]

Swansea vs. Burnley [Score draw for this 1-1, Swansea at home will want to keep their non losing recent form going]

West Ham vs. Watford [Its going to be feisty game Watford on the back of that Chelsea win will give them a lot of confidence. Going for a 2-2 draw]

Man City vs. Leicester [City home win, simple as that. Probably 2-0]
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2598

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

What do you guys think of Burnley (away) to win, +0 vs Swansea at 2.35?  I think there's some value there considering that you get your money back if it's a draw.

I know Swansea is motivated in getting out of the relegation zone, but Sean Dyche is also trying to finish as high as where he can take Burnley on the EPL table.  And Burnley's squad > Swansea's squad.

If this game was played 2 months ago I would say play straight win for Burnley, but in recent games Swansea upped their game, and Burnley had some bad results. Granted Burnley had a tough schedule playing vs. top teams.

I see this as a tough game with low number of goals and probably draw, maybe 0:0 or 1:1. As you said your choice has some value and is probably still good bet to take, just not as good as it was before change of form.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

What do you guys think of Burnley (away) to win, +0 vs Swansea at 2.35?  I think there's some value there considering that you get your money back if it's a draw.

I know Swansea is motivated in getting out of the relegation zone, but Sean Dyche is also trying to finish as high as where he can take Burnley on the EPL table.  And Burnley's squad > Swansea's squad.

If this game was played 2 months ago I would say play straight win for Burnley, but in recent games Swansea upped their game, and Burnley had some bad results. Granted Burnley had a tough schedule playing vs. top teams.

I see this as a tough game with low number of goals and probably draw, maybe 0:0 or 1:1. As you said your choice has some value and is probably still good bet to take, just not as good as it was before change of form.

Exactly why I'm thinking Sean Dyche is prolly, in his raspy voice, going:  'LISTEN YOU LITTLE SH*TS!  SWANSEA IS ONE THE THE EASIEST FIXTURES TO GET A WIN...  LOSE, AND I SHALL CUT OFF MY D*CK AND EAT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISON!'

And the Burnley players in the dressing room, all riled up, roar.  

Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: