Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to collect?  (Read 12984 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

I suggest waves, eth,etbs and mgo..Because all these coins are market all the time rise and fall and now the best time to collect
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:16:39 AM

I think it's good to collect some altcoins, like ethereum, waves, litecoin,
and doge, maybe they'll go up in price
Loempia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

Lisk! Rebranding soon, SDK release, great transparent team, lots of funding, dPos,
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

best altcoin to collect for long term is iota. it has the best potential. more and more global players. at the moment it is very cheap. go buy it.
bravetheheat

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

I search for the old reply in this thread, and I find that most of the prediction are not right, no one mention ETH, Dash or Zcash XMR before 2017.

It is really hard to predict the price in the future, everything is possible.

You really don't know which coin will boom in these day.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

Lisk! Rebranding soon, SDK release, great transparent team, lots of funding, dPos,
how will name changing increase price of coin?
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

ETH, BCH or DASH is an alternative coin that you can make an investment that has a strong enough value in cryptocurrency. and recommendations for long-term investments. But back again to you. you have to dig a lot of information about altcoin you will choose then you can decide correctly. Smiley
what you say I really agree, but I am not used to investing in DASH, due to lack of experience, I dare to start investing with ETH or BTC, because as you say investing in kriptocurrencys ETH and BTC is a long-term investment
Let's try to other altcoins, it helps you learn more knowledge and do not put all your money into a crypto.
I often invest to altcoins have new function, example XZC, this is an altcoin has Zerocoin, new protocol on cryptocurrency world.
yes of course, we should try other altcoin by investing, but often also experience confusion or can be called less sure, before try it must understand from altcoin function and crowded whether or not the market, is it really like that?

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

I still consistently hold Eth, Strat and Waves. Because they are altcoins that i consider very strong and allow to give a good growth on my crypto investment.
ETH and Waves give satisfaction about investing, when they go down, will not be in doubt about the increase, when btc down is also ETH down and vice versa if Rise then both altcoin will rise.

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

I still consistently hold Eth, Strat and Waves. Because they are altcoins that i consider very strong and allow to give a good growth on my crypto investment.
ETH and Waves give satisfaction about investing, when they go down, will not be in doubt about the increase, when btc down is also ETH down and vice versa if Rise then both altcoin will rise.
they are recovering now. and strat is super undervalue coin in my opinion. hold this coin is a good choice

oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

the chance as moderating news on release with the public audiencies and more of works with technical evaluation might helps of investors to defines of one as selection,
as different priors on customs with personal preference to leaves of offers as investors might use on occupation to run with distinct of strategy with the investment projects.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:23:44 AM

i read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

Start collecting Ethereum and Litecoins now. These two coins are the top 2 and 3, respectively, when it comes to its value (next to bitcoin). Litecoin, as of now, has found its value dipping, but it won't take for so long, I believe. On the other hand, ethereum's value is non-stop on rising. And I think, ethereum is the coin, other than bitcoin, that has already a strong foundation, and could still make its value go BOOM!
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

now there are many options for a good altcoin collection that you can choose. I advise you to choose Etehereum, monero and and Litecoin. the three coins have good prospects in the future.
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

BAT is looking good I believe.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

i read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
pizza for 10,000 BTC
and it came in to my mind what if i collect some altcoin right now..
because maybe someday price can be better than now..
im panning to keep it for the next 5 years or more and lets see what will happen..
what do you think what altcoin is the best to collect?

I also want to collect some altcoin. And hold it until the price rise, like bitcoin no one will know that the price is high like now. So maybe it can be happen in altcoin.
muncuss

Activity: 665
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

now there are many options for a good altcoin collection that you can choose. I advise you to choose Etehereum, monero and and Litecoin. the three coins have good prospects in the future.
yes i think so. Litecoin is undervalued, it is close to bitcoin so the price must be at least like ethereum. Both ethereum and monero have special features, and many coins out there also have it. want to play safe just invest in top 3-5 coins

Sunny81

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

Does anybody know whether Monetha is a scam or not?
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:59:23 PM

yes i think so. Litecoin is undervalued, it is close to bitcoin so the price must be at least like ethereum. Both ethereum and monero have special features, and many coins out there also have it. want to play safe just invest in top 3-5 coins
Ethereum and litecoin are in my lists. These are the coins which I hold for a long term as I believe this is profitable.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

Lisk is one of my favorites! Theyre going to pump hard while the next bullseason!

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Some of alt coin is so good  Cool
Such as LTC, XRP, NEM, Waves, Strat etc.
and you can also see the Dash

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kuckoh

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

Does anybody know whether Monetha is a scam or not?

i dont think they are scammer by definition. they even may dont know it yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: