Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64167 times)
Select Fire

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

You're very lucky, I'm still waiting for my Stratis back. Sad
It's more than 48 hours now  Sad
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

It's more than 48 hours now

As I already told you, we're working on this with developer, please be patient.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Select Fire

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 06:44:41 PM by Select Fire

I can't be patient with these kind of volatile markets. Stratis could fall during the night and i could loose everything. Reactivity is the key on this kind of business.  Sad
I'm really unhappy to talk to you using this forum. Nobody responded me on the support chat.
Select Fire

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

Now i have all my Stratis on my Livecoin account but i can't transfer them, the wallet is offline. it seems very curious now. More than 72h now. All I have is to wait, wait and wait....
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

All I have is to wait, wait and wait....

Yes, wallet was offline due to some node issues. But it is online now. Thanks for patience and understanding.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Select Fire

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

Thanks ?
I have my stratis now, the pb is solved but i can't sell them just watch the price
I have lost a lot of money i'm really angry against your company and it's the last time that i trade with you.
Your support service is really bad and slow.
Kotabrius

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

Thanks ?
I have my stratis now, the pb is solved but i can't sell them just watch the price
I have lost a lot of money i'm really angry against your company and it's the last time that i trade with you.
Your support service is really bad and slow.

You should angry against yourself and maybe the stratis dev...
There are a lot of good coins there, I am very satisfied with this exchange.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

Open question to developers of STRATIS:

We got an issue and negative review of our Exchange due to error in STRATIS network/node. Please explain why this happen and how to avoid this in future. We returned funds to client, but the amount is quite big. We resynced the wallet, but the transaction is still in place. Can you guarantee that this transaction will never be processed?

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Select Fire

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

I'm a day trader not a holder.
When you have your coins holded during more than 3 days you could be angry.
Do you know why i was moving my Stratis ? Because your Stratis Market on livecoin is too low in volume to have the real price of the market.
So now i wish you the best for the future but without me
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:56:38 AM

Can anyone tell me what the daily Bitcoin or $USD withdrawal limits are for a Livecoin account ? it's not written anywhere in the website. Also, is it possible to deposit and withdraw $USD cash ? if so, what are the limits ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

BitcoinPlus Exchange
XBC/BTC
Last Price
24hr Change
-2.70%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
54.27347389 BTC / 1625.61866879 XBC
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

You're very lucky, I'm still waiting for my Stratis back. Sad
It's more than 48 hours now  Sad

Please access the stratis folder and delete all files except the wallet.dat file. Close the folder and restart the wallet. Then wait till it is fully synced.

https://stratisplatform.com/download/Stratis_Wallet_Instructions.pdf

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

Can anyone tell me what the daily Bitcoin or $USD withdrawal limits are for a Livecoin account ? it's not written anywhere in the website. Also, is it possible to deposit and withdraw $USD cash ? if so, what are the limits ?

We have no limits of deposits/withdrawals for any currency or cryptocurrency. You can check all available ways of withdrawals/deposits following this link https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees

You can deposit/withdraw cash by using friendly exchange services or by sending bank transfer. And again, there are no any limits from our side.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:31:11 AM

We have no limits of deposits/withdrawals for any currency or cryptocurrency. You can check all available ways of withdrawals/deposits following this link https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees

You can deposit/withdraw cash by using friendly exchange services or by sending bank transfer. And again, there are no any limits from our side.

Good to hear that, thanks ! DD

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:42:42 AM

Please access the stratis folder and delete all files except the wallet.dat file. Close the folder and restart the wallet. Then wait till it is fully synced.

It seems everything is ok now, thanks.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:43:48 AM

Hello sir, please process my Bitcoin deposit has get 2 network confirmation but your site said pending, and also my CRB withdrawal I has receive but your site said in process.

Edit: get my deposit  Smiley
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Hello sir, please process my Bitcoin deposit has get 2 network confirmation but your site said pending, and also my CRB withdrawal I has receive but your site said in process.

It's just lagging, it took 4 btc confirms for me; and about an hour and a half on my VSL; missed my arbitrage opp because of it lol

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

It's just lagging, it took 4 btc confirms for me; and about an hour and a half on my VSL; missed my arbitrage opp because of it lol
Yes just little bit lagging and I not see need 3 network confirmation, but now all going well. Thanks
HatZpApA

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

xxx

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

@Livecoin , I sent you a PM regarding an issue that's currently making me lose 0.1 BTC...
My CRB is stuck "in execution"
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

I made a big mistake, I sent 9 ETH instead of 9 MNE (The address was to deposit the Minereum token but I mistakenly sent the ETH...)

Do you think I can recover my Ethereum?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: