Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

Please note that withdrawals in the amount of $4500 or higher are to be manually processed. We are processing manually only during business days (working hours: 9:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)). We have no limits, you can withdraw any amount per day. $4500 is NOT a limit, this is an amount for manual processing.
http://prntscr.com/fkdote

Does it mean I can do multiple 4500$ equivalent withdrawals, which are processed automatically, instead of one higher than 4500?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

What would be the cheapest way to send USD to Livecoin from US?

Hello
Unfortunately we can't accept bank transfer from USA
We can accept payment via BTC or Capitalist.net, Payeer.com, OkPay.com, PerfectMoney.is
And please see Exchanges Services list

Also, when we transfer the BTC funds to another exchange from livecoin, how long does it usually take?

Speed of cryptocurrency transfer depends only from network (bitcoin in your case), we can't affect on this by no means. From 5 minutes to several hours usually

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Does it mean I can do multiple 4500$ equivalent withdrawals, which are processed automatically, instead of one higher than 4500?

Yes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

Approximately 16 hours ago I purchased some Polybius on Livecoin and withdrew it to my Polybius Wallet. Its still stating "in execution" and now the wallet is in maintenance. How long does the transfer take?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

Hello
Deposits/withdrawals for Polybius is working properly at the moment.
Please send me your username in PM

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
wankle

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Hello

I have just sent you a PM
regha.k

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:21:49 AM

hello my deposit was missing in PLBT. I check etherscan and my token is there

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6572d252fcb72c35a1d52bbb73f40092d19f7434#tokentxns
regha.k

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

i got my deposit after 6 hours, is this always like this.... it should be a simple arbitrage, now im in loss..... if ur wallet offline, put mark on it
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:38:36 AM

LiveCoin you are a coward and your website is a fraud. I will expose what you guys do over there at Livecoin.net

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:41:20 AM

LiveCoin you are a coward and your website is a fraud. I will expose what you guys do over there at Livecoin.net

The SAME exact thing happened to me with Livecoin! Except it took 24 hours for my PLBT to arrive. Once it did, I was down 65%  on my, what should have been, arbitrage trade.

They did this intentionally yesterday with PLBT and waited until it was not profitable. These guys are criminals. When I tried to sell my PLBT it only gave me HALF of the bitcoins and said my trade was 100% executed. Now they have my bitcoins locked in their system somewhere and I have NO option to cancel the trade that was never finished.

If you want to take action, move your funds and delete your Livecoin account. Complete scam they are running.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

wankle, regha.k your transaction has been processed, sorry for delay.

CryptoPro3 your deposit has been processed. We don't see any scam in this sutuation, since any of our node can be delayed by a dosens of reasons (by network issues, by node issues, servers issues etc) and this happens quite regulary on the most of an altcoins exchanges. We do our best to prevent and fix such problems. We of course sorry that you have had bad experience with our Exchange, but your accusation in scam is quite dishonest, since you signed an user agreement where you could read all the possible risks.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Tartiflette

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:28:00 AM

Hi Livecoin,

Do you think you will add new altcoin soon like SC, EDG, BAT, ETC, XVG, VIA, etc... (with BTC) ?

Thank you

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:40:08 AM

Hello.
Of course we're planning to list new coins. But since of the high load on our Exchange, we're working on optimization measures.

We're planning to run websockets for API soon to decrease our load, this is already in test mode.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:12:13 AM

Hello.
Of course we're planning to list new coins. But since of the high load on our Exchange, we're working on optimization measures.

We're planning to run websockets for API soon to decrease our load, this is already in test mode.

Yeah lets get XBC on there asap.Segwit coming down the line.Absolutely no reason not to have us listed.You need to be supporting coins with real development going on.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

DIBCOIN news

Dear clients, DIBC deposits/withdrawals will be closed tomorrow (14/07/2017) by developer request. Please do not send coins to old addresses, they will not be working tomorrow. This asset will be moving to ETH network.
>>> livecoin.net/.../405

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Tartiflette

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Hello.

Ok good news for the API. Do you have any idea of the timing for this new API ? (few days/weeks/month) ?
wankle

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

Hello

I have just sent you a PM

This was my first encounter with LiveCoin and it looks like the error was on my part, i see that they take .5 plbt for the transfer fee, which you have to manually deduct from the total coins you are sending to your wallet.  Once i fixed this, the transfer/withdrawl took about 10 minutes. Thanks Livecoin! Learning curves
EasyComputer

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

Hello,
I have the problem with this exchange. It's looks like that part of my PLBT are freezed. I see them in the balance as if they is in order but don't see them in orders list. I reported this problem in the ticket but still have no answer. Can someone explain me what is that? Thank you.
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

I made a deposit of 10 ppy as a test run and it new was credited to my livecoin account I checked the peerplay blockchain and it in the livecoin.net wallet I also opened a support ticket and head nothing I also no for a fact I deposited to the correct memo could you please credit my account thank you
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

DIBCOIN news

Dear clients, DIBC deposits/withdrawals will be closed tomorrow (14/07/2017) by developer request. Please do not send coins to old addresses, they will not be working tomorrow. This asset will be moving to ETH network.
>>> livecoin.net/.../405
I sent a support ticket about a 10 ppy deposit I made I received a reply saying I sent 10 ppy but wasn't credited do to no memo which I no I copied and pasted it and even saved it on my PC to do more deposits but I never got a straight answer is my account being credited or can you send it back to the peerplay account it came from
 If you don't specify Memo, deposit will not be credited. For deposit's search and manual crediting, your account will be charged according our fees table.
I'll pay the fee just please send back or credit my account thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: