Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64183 times)
davinci1618

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

And what about myself?

Your issue has been assigned to technical support team.

There is no indication on the main website that my issue has been assigned to any technical support team. My tickets look the same way as they have been for days. Where can I expect a response from this team, and where may I communicate with them?

Furthermore, how were you able to submit the deposit to someone with the exact same issue that I went through and resolve it for them immediately, and yet you need to submit my issue to a technical team?

At the very least an announcement/notification on your website would have done great wonders for people expecting DTR tokens, or at least a heads up that deposits are not showing up. You have disallowed me to make trades for the last couple days, freezing assets I was going to put into a coin that would have yielded great returns. This is absolutely unacceptable that issues are able to permit on your exchange without any correspondence to your users for days, and when you fix the issues for another user, you give no answers as to why an individual like myself has to keep waiting for their funds.

As far as I am concerned, you have lost me out on thousands of dollars of gains because I was unable to trade my DTR, I was given no warning of this issue, and you have yet to resolve this issue almost 3 days now without any apologies or explanations about what is going on.

Please re-evaluate your business model, or hire a more competent staff. Have a good week.

EDIT: Within a minute of posting this, funds arrived. I had to wait three days, and lost out on incredible gains on other coins that I could have made by selling this coin. Until Livecoin gets their act together, I highly suggest that no one uses their website for the chance of your funds to be locked away. This site compares to COSS in how awful the deposits and withdrawals are, and that says a lot.

USE LIVECOIN EXCHANGE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you want to wait days for your funds to deposit after sending 10-20 messages before finally getting a response from team members who know the importance of Bitcoin trading, then, by all means, continue to trade on Livecoin. If you want to access your funds immediately and be able to get into coins that are about to rise/pump, then make sure you avoid Livecoin like the plague. I'll make sure to vehemently address on Youtube how poor Livecoin is as an exchange, and how people can save themselves the stress and anxiety of missing funds for days by simply not using this exchange.

Livecoin has much to do in order to fix their exchange. I enjoy the UI but the deposit and withdrawal system deserves a straight 1/10. I do appreciate the team getting to me on a weekend, but at the VERY LEAST a notification should have been put that these issues were occuring before a deposit would have been made so this issue would have been avoided.

TL;DR: Simply communicating to your users to expect delays can save them a lot of headache and anxiety, and in turn negative press for your exchange. Anyone reading through your forums is going to think twice, and twice again before using Livecoin due to the mutliple individuals experiencing issues. Please fix this for the sake of the cryptocurrency community which does not need to wait 3 days for a coin to deposit to an exchange without any notification or reason as to why this is occuring the entire time that they wait.

Have a great year, and happy trading. See you all on the moon, but definitely not on Livecoin.

Consider yourself lucky you got your token after 3 days, 8 1/2 days and my 40000 XRL still did not arrive..

Oh I made sure to make some noise. Every thread on here that I could find related to Livecoin, I called them out for their incompetencies. Matter of fact they banned me after I got my coins saying I violated terms of agreements.

Nice jobs to the smart individuals running the website. All I did was use another email address and I'm back on, now that I would ever use this exchange when people are missing deposits after days, WARNING: DO NOT USE LIVECOIN, but just incase I am forced to buy a coin/token that only exists on here like DTR (the potential this coin has in the future was worth all this hassle.)

They first glossed over me in the forum thread, not even reading my issue thinking I had an issue with withdrawls. After incorrectly addressing my issue, they fixed the issue of another DTR token holder. I immediately called them out for ignoring my issue, and within minutes I had my money sent out and was banned.

If you want your tokens, make sure to quote LiveToken user on this thread when they are fixing other's issues and ask why they are not fixing it with yours. Be sure to provide the ethsplorer transaction ID and information showing that they are holding onto your coins rather than crediting them to your wallet. Spam their help desk if you have to.

If they ban you, the incompetent staff does not even ban IPs. I'm logged onto the site right now, almost tempted to open up a help ticket saying "I'M BACK!"

If you're going to ban a user, at least ban their IP Livecoin administrators. Never have I ever met such a smart group of individuals running a cryptocurrency exchange. Your families must be very proud of your success and accomplishments.

For everyone that is missing their deposits. KEEP ASKING. It is your money and by no means (if they have NO announcements in regards to your token) should you be kept out of your funds for days. That is not what cryptocurrency is. Are we making wire transfers that take days? Definitely not. Livecoin just enjoys living in the old paradigm of having users wait days, if not weeks for their funds. Sure I got my money back, but other people are still having issues and that is not right. I'll speak up for them and make sure Livecoin addresses these issues.

Not even a single notification about these issues occurring is absolutely disgusting. If a person has already submitted coins successfully to a wallet address, then why in God's good name would there be a reason for them to wait 11 days, Livecoin? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Mr Lee HOANG

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

Hi Support team Livecoin
my account stuck with whitelist ip, with around 15 days
please can you fix it, and reset ip my account anhlha1975@gmail.com thank you so much
snausages

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

I'm happy to report I woke up this morning to an email of my transaction being processed. Funds withdrawn and arrived back in my wallet. I assume I have the rep to thank for this, so I appreciate you sorting this out quickly after I PM'ed you my etherscan. Unfortunately I don't forsee me using your exchange again after this experience, not unless a suitable explanation can be given for such huge delays. But, to the rep, thanks again!
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

I'm happy to report I woke up this morning to an email of my transaction being processed. Funds withdrawn and arrived back in my wallet. I assume I have the rep to thank for this, so I appreciate you sorting this out quickly after I PM'ed you my etherscan. Unfortunately I don't forsee me using your exchange again after this experience, not unless a suitable explanation can be given for such huge delays. But, to the rep, thanks again!

Edg wallet on bittrex was disable for many day,back yesterday
Have a great journey with edg

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

I would also like to say my deposit has been procesed and i got the TOKENS... But i guess i wont deposit anytime soon anything on Livecoin. REally dont like to wait for 4 days for tokens to get there.
darkrose

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 04:10:01 PM by darkrose

Livecoin what is wrong why i can't access my acount, please help me to resolve my problem, when i log in this is the problem Access from my IP address is restricted.

Wirel

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:06:25 AM by Wirel

EDIT- wrong thread - sorry
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Livecoin what is wrong why i can't access my acount, please help me to resolve my problem, when i log in this is the problem Access from your IP address is restricted.

I had a similar issue on another exchange. If you have a dynamic IP just reset it from PC or restart your router and try with a new IP

darkrose

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:07:30 PM by darkrose

Livecoin what is wrong why i can't access my acount, please help me to resolve my problem, when i log in this is the problem Access from your IP address is restricted.

I had a similar issue on another exchange. If you have a dynamic IP just reset it from PC or restart your router and try with a new IP

I did but nothing happen to resolve my problem because the ip whitelist in my profile account is on, i send a email to help@livecoin.net customer support  but nothing respond 3 days ago to resolve my problem.
paulqrk

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Hi Livecoin

I am a new account holder. I recently deposited HST to the deposit address as per your instructions, but the tokens have not appeared yet. This was 3 days ago  Huh

I raised a support ticket and sent the TX hash in my support ticket (time stamp 12.01.2018 22:31). No response to the ticket yet.

Can you advise where the coins have gone, and when I might be able to trade them? Or just make them visible in my account!

Many thanks
pittnyc

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

How to fix problem with:
Access from your IP address is restricted.
i send @ to help@livecoin.net
no response from 11.01.2018 9:04 AM
darkrose

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:31:08 AM by darkrose

How to fix problem with:

I did but nothing happen to resolve my problem because the ip whitelist in my profile account is on, i send a email to help@livecoin.net customer support  but nothing respond 3 days ago to resolve my problem.

Same issue with you 6 days ago i send a email for help about my account to fix about Access from my IP address is restricted but nothing response no concern for clients.
pittnyc

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

account -60%   
still blocks
customer service no responses
paulqrk

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

Still awaiting a response to my ticket. Ticket submitted 12.01.2018 22:31

Looking through the support section of the website Livecoin say:

"If you're client of Livecoin and want to ask something or resolve an issue, contact us only via tickets. All clients' requests are to be resolved ONLY via tickets, except issues regarding access to account."

Fair enough...but if you think about placing another ticket because the first one might have been ignored altogether, you get this message:

"Support team operator responds to tickets in order of priority. If you send a new message now, your ticket will go to the bottom of the list. Click "Agree" button, if you are ready to wait, or "Cancel", if you want to keep the current position in queue."

So you are basically told to shut up and wait to be served, and if you ask again you run the risk of going to the back of what is obviously a very long queue.. This would be fine if you are given some sort of indication as to how long you should expect to wait. So far its been almost a week and I haven't even received acknowledgement that the ticket has been received.

What the hell guys. Come on, this is dismal customer service!!

Does anyone else have any other advice for getting through to Livecoin?
pittnyc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

paulqrk

in this moment im waiting 6 days Sad

10 or 14 days for answer @
its a joke not company
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

How to fix problem with:

its so weird. where are you from ? did you have this issue before?
why you guys using shady exchages like this ?
pittnyc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

How to fix problem with:

its so weird. where are you from ? did you have this issue before?
why you guys using shady exchages like this ?

UK
never
when i transfer 50% £ to binance
next day problem with IP
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

never had an issue with Livecoin.
Since 2 Months it mutated to my main Exchange and i like it alot.
When people complain about IP issues etc...after a big withdraw to another exchange watch out that the sum of the coins dont exceed 20000$ in Fiat Wink since sometimes i read some1 withdrawed 40 or 50% of their assets and then the ip blacklist happend they should read with more caution the user agreement.
I trust livecoin , everyone is free to use wich exchange he wants, but dont spread FUD because a transaction takes some hours more or a big withdraw of 20000+$ in crypto gets stuck for manual verification....
pittnyc

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

never had an issue with Livecoin.
Since 2 Months it mutated to my main Exchange and i like it alot.
When people complain about IP issues etc...after a big withdraw to another exchange watch out that the sum of the coins dont exceed 20000$ in Fiat Wink since sometimes i read some1 withdrawed 40 or 50% of their assets and then the ip blacklist happend they should read with more caution the user agreement.
I trust livecoin , everyone is free to use wich exchange he wants, but dont spread FUD because a transaction takes some hours more or a big withdraw of 20000+$ in crypto gets stuck for manual verification....

transfer £ was fine (similar time to coinbase) but few h later my account was blocks
in this moment 6 days Sad
with no reply   @ facebook twitter bitcointalk

any advice?
acenason

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Livecoin has been down for over 16 hours with no response from them on here or Twitter (although LiveCoin was active today on here!)  you are scaring your customers, what is going on?

From the U.S.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: