Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:40:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64180 times)
algo_trader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

My deposit is in BTC.  It should not be expensive or difficult to transfer that BTC from a wallet that you control.

Nevertheless, I understand some manual processing may be involved.  What will it take for me to have those funds transferred and/or credited to my account?
banshee321

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

algo_trader I have the same situation, and in my case it is 0.795 BTC

@LiveCoin I see that my BTC were moved from my old deposit address:
https://blockchain.info/address/19amgw2DUsJohFw3kJABeGmV3dBP7kGAuS
at 2018-03-19 14:50:06

and they were moved to Livecoin main wallet, just like all previous deposits:
1GTDsES25s4HsN7jws9irPXMaqzjQB7W7q

can you tell me who and how done it?

when I made ticket regarding my problem I got reply:
"The old node is completely deleted, it is impossible to process transactions to the old addresses."

so it looks like it was a lie...

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Nevertheless, I understand some manual processing may be involved.  What will it take for me to have those funds transferred and/or credited to my account?
algo_trader I have the same situation, and in my case it is 0.795 BTC
Regardless if the BTCs were sent in their wallet or not, I think they will NOT credit your balances. They stated that after Feb 25, claims will not be accepted anymore plus they have the User Agreement to base on. They did their part, sadly you can't do anything anymore.
banshee321

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

but do you see difference between info from support to my ticket:

"The old node is completely deleted, it is impossible to process transactions to the old addresses."
and
"Unfortunately, deposits sent to old addresses after the specified terms are lost."

so if it was 'deleted' and 'lost' so how someone has moved that into another address?

why they didn't just give answer like that:
"because you didn't read the news, we took your money for ourself.. just because we can"

why support lied?

Carolinawiestput28

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

I paid now thank you.
algo_trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

It is disgraceful that Livecoin is using this as an opportunity to take funds from users.

Clearly Livecoin has access to the old BTC deposit addresses.  They have recently moved funds out of those deposit addresses into their main account(s).

It would be a minor accommodation to credit our deposits, but instead they are using a technicality to keep the entire deposit for themselves.

This is why Livecoin continues to fall down the rankings with lower and lower volume day-by-day.  How can you trust an exchange that acts this way?
seeker56

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:19:35 PM by seeker56

"Exchange is currently under scheduled upgrade" (again!)
"Our programmers are working day and night on the Exchange update. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are not happy with it, too. Please, be sure, your orders and funds are perfectly safe."

In the past they have stated hours not day and night for the upgrades. Sounds like they may plan to be down for awhile this time.

I don't understand why they can't design their apps to move over to another node for an upgrade. OLTP online node switch over has been available in the industry for years. I'm thinking it must not be cost effective for them, even though they loose transactions during the down time, and customers who move over to other more available exchanges.
seeker56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

algo_trader, you may have grounds to sue, if your funds were still under their control. I'd look to see who else was affected and contact a lawyer.  I don't believe that just because they made a note of this in their news feed, it doesn't make it OK to confiscate your funds. If indeed that's what occurred.                                                                                                                 
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:13:39 AM by LiveCoin

"Exchange is currently under scheduled upgrade" (again!)

We fully agree with you. We don't like this situation either. Today morning we had some routine technical maintenance works on our server, which was announced in advance in twitter. Now we have non-scheduled issues with our new disc. We are working on the problem solution right now.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:13:50 AM by LiveCoin

algo_trader and banshee321   I have already replied to you. I have no another or a new answer for you.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website.

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence. If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
seeker56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

glad to see you are back up. In hours not day and night. I'll look for your Twitter and please post your
telegram invite.

thanks
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Is the API every going to be up consistently again.  It's been over 2 weeks of spotty at best.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

EOS NEWS
Dear clients, please withdraw your EOS coins til 23/05/2018.
EOS will be delisted on that date, and recovery of remaining balance is not possible after the deadline.
Mogul59

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

On-line news portal. All the news from the Exchange management will be duplicated here.

The chat gives an opportunity to discuss the latest news, warn the Livecoin users of potential problems, etc.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

EOS NEWS
Dear clients, please withdraw your EOS coins til 23/05/2018.
EOS will be delisted on that date, and recovery of remaining balance is not possible after the deadline.

EOS getting delisted in Livecoin is surprising knowing it is a top coin. Any reasons why EOS will be removed in the trading market? I see in notifications about the delisting but there are no reasons.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mogul59

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

EOS getting delisted in Livecoin is surprising knowing it is a top coin. Any reasons why EOS will be removed in the trading market? I see in notifications about the delisting but there are no reasons.
Since June 1, transactions of EOS coins have ceased to be supported.
Coins should be tied in a purse and will participate in the delegation.

this issue was discussed in the chat:
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:14:20 AM by LiveCoin

I'll look for your Twitter and please post your
telegram invite.

All the links to our social networks are given at our web-site. Here is the link to Twitter - https://twitter.com/livecoin_net
We don't have an official channel at Telegram, but one of our clients, an enthusiast, leads a channel with our news at Telegram.

Is the API every going to be up consistently again.  It's been over 2 weeks of spotty at best.

We are working on the solution of API issues, and hope to complete the works within a few days.

I wouldnt be surprised if they knew in advance that people will make the mistake with BTC addresses and did this on purpose.

If the clients ignore the news, which were posted twice, or same as you did, disregard the warning message inside the deposit form, or, if they neglect the User agreement - it is not our fault.

Because EOS tokens discontinue their existence on ETH blockchain at the beginning of June, and we have no clear scheme of their convertion into new currency. Actually, we don't even know, if they will be exchanged at all.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

UltimateSecureCash, pairs USC/BTC, USC/ETH
ESRWallet , pairs ESR/BTC, ESR/ETH, ESR/BCH and ESR/DASH
Viewly , pairs VIEW/BTC, VIEW/ETH
CCBrother , pairs CBR/BTC, CBR/ETH, CBR/USD and CBR/EUR

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
banshee321

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

algo_trader and banshee321  I have already replied to you. I have no another or a new answer for you.

but you didn't answer to question:

why did you lie that old node is deleted and there is no way to process transaction?

maybe it is also in "User Agreement" that you are allowed to do it?
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

API is down yet again

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: