Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64185 times)
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

UltimateSecureCash, pairs USC/BTC, USC/ETH
ESRWallet , pairs ESR/BTC, ESR/ETH, ESR/BCH and ESR/DASH
Viewly , pairs VIEW/BTC, VIEW/ETH
CCBrother , pairs CBR/BTC, CBR/ETH, CBR/USD and CBR/EUR

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

Whats the price to get listed on your exchange?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Whats the price to get listed on your exchange?

We accept standard ERC-20 tokens, as well as WAVES- and Lisk-based tokens only. What is the algorythm used for your coin functioning?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:18:27 PM by mys5droid

-   Low fees for deposit and withdrawal of funds, a wide choice of payment systems;
That statement should be REMOVED from the OP as it is NOT true any longer.

Livecoin has many problems that need fixing:

• Customer should be able to specify the miner fee (Like OKEX) and there should be no other fee on top of that -OR- fees should be raised/lowered more often with the actual TX fee
  • Withdrawal minimums need to be lowered to a reasonable amount - such as $10 which is both attainable and also still performs the function of deterring spam transactions
  • Support ticket system needs ability for multiple tickets to be opened on different subjects
  • They need to give customers with lower trade volumes breaks on fees as well - currently the first tier of bonuses requires $100,000 USD which only the "ELITE" 1% have
  • They advertised a Maker/Taker fee to get people used to it, and then removed it completely and charges fees on both ends now so people don't realize they are not getting the fee anymore

A note on the withdrawal/miner fee:
There are really only two ways of adjusting the fees... Either you:

A) Every day at a certain time, you check the average fee for the asset and adjust the fee to the lower (or higher) amount - This would add considerable load to the trading system (not recommended)
or
B) Put a text box to ask the customer how much miner fee they wish to pay, with no minimum and no maximum. This would not add any load on the server. Take OKEX exchange as example:

With OKEX I am allowed to make a transfer with too small a fee - I could send all the BTC I have and specify 0.00000001 as a fee - it would never get through but I paid only the fee I wanted. If the TX is cancelled out of the mempool, it should also then return to the customers balance so they can attempt again with a higher fee.

Quick note on Maker/Taker:
If you look at the following image, you end up PAYING the fee on both a BUY AND SELL even though you are the maker of the liquidity/order (not the taker)

My opinion is they did this to attract many people, and get them used to the maker/taker fee so they could just remove it silently one day and make a KILLING on the fees which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and IMMORAL not to mention damaging to bitcoin & the exchanges appearances as a whole. This does NOT help bitcoin, it HURTS bitcoin.

Livecoin is currently set up in a way where you cannot just sign up, deposit $100 and buy for example TRX, then withdrawal because the minimums and fees are too high. So you basically cant use the crypto you just bought until you add in another $900 and convert it over... This cripples the exchange and defeats the purpose - to be able to buy a small chunk of crypto and withdraw it to use elsewhere. It is literally geared to the investor who has thousands of dollars, or the elite with hundreds of thousands of dollars to waste.

Other than those few points, Livecoin is a GREAT exchange, and I hope to see the problems above resolved!

Use referral link in my signature if anyone is interested Smiley I know, its the Livecoin main thread but I might as well try to get some Tongue

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
mrcauthon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Quit my job to work on a bot using livecoin in november.

So far in that process mistakes with their site have lost my money 145 times. After multiple tickets everything has always been refunded.

Meanwhile they added a TINY notification on the top of the site that they would be closing down btc addresses.

About as relevant and reasonable as me tweeting I'm gonna put crocodiles in their breakfeast cereals.

1.1btc lost so far.

No reply from customer service in 3 weeks

btc price dived about 3000 in itself since I started this ticket

disappointed doesn't even begin to describe it. considering legal alternatives is more like it.

very confused why they didn't steal the money the first 145 times they lost it but decided to do it the 146th time.

at what point does misleading and horrible user experience become illegal? I guess if they keep insisting on a strong line here they'll find out.

edit: as a software dev myself I've worked with russians before and it's the only reason I even for a second consider this to be a case of massive massive ignorance instead of pure crime.
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 08:29:11 PM by mys5droid

1.1btc lost so far.

No reply from customer service in 3 weeks

edit: as a software dev myself I've worked with russians before and it's the only reason I even for a second consider this to be a case of massive massive ignorance instead of pure crime.

@mrcauthon: Wow that sucks balls... Hey what language are you coding bot in? I may be able to help. If not I still interested in your bot. Are you still coding it or you gave up?

@everyone:
I am sure lots of their wrongdoings are intentional, such as the insanely high withdrawal limits and fees... Even when the fees for a TX have gone down, they still charge $30 for BTC for example... You cannot tell me they do not know they are doing that...

I even suspect that they take the difference between the actual fee, and the fee they charge you. So currently they make about $29.50 on each BTC withdrawal.

Also the maker/taker fee being heavily advertised, and then removed secretly was also intentional.

Livecoin is doing many unethical and immoral things, and I am seconds from converting everything to TRX so I can withdrawal with a $3 USD fee (still way too high, but is coin with cheapest fee I can find) and transfer all my assets to OKEX

@Livecoin, please respond to this and my previous reply before you lose my business! You need to focus more on the smaller customers, and not the whales.

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:15:03 AM by LiveCoin

mys5droid

First of all, we want to inform you that our Exchange is functioning in full conformity with the User agreement. If, after reading terms of services, you disagree with certain items, then it is better not to register and not to use the Service.
We would like to answer your questions:
1. We are not planning to apply variable commission fees, because most of cryptocurrency Exchanges don't offer such an option either.
2. We have no such a limitation as a minimum withdrawal amount of 10$ for any coin, this rule applies for Fiat money only, so, your statement is not true.
3. You may try to send a few messages on different issues via tickets, they will all be handled properly in a regular mode.
4. Well, our fees and tariffs are the lowest in the industry, you may look up Polo (starting from 4.5 millions of USD), Bittrex (0.25%) and Wex (0.2%) for examples.
5. The maker/taker scheme was cancelled about 2 years ago, I cannot even figure out where did you find any information about it. Of course, we haven't been promoting this scheme for more than 2 years. Besides, in the buy/sell form there is a clear notification about how much fee will be charged.
Your example, "Impossible to register, to deposit 100$, to buy TRX and withdraw funds" is not true at all. It is possible to register, to fund an account with any amount, including 100$ , to buy TRX with no problem and to withdraw it. The allowed minimal amount of TRX to withdraw is 83 coins, which is 3$.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:15:16 AM by LiveCoin

mrcauthon

Sorry, we failed to identify you as a User of our Exchange, that is why we don't understand what are the 145 errors you are speaking about. If you don't like how the Exchange works, then we recommend you to stop using our Service.
As for the bitcoin addresses changes, we have given explanations on this question so many times in this topic, there is nothing else we can add.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website.

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence. If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

Livecoin is doing many unethical and immoral things, and I am seconds from converting everything to TRX so I can withdrawal with a $3 USD fee (still way too high, but is coin with cheapest fee I can find) and transfer all my assets to OKEX

The fee for tokens withdrawal is charged in ETH, the amount is determined by the contract of the said token. We, as many other exchanges, charge the fee for tokens withdrawal not in ETH, but in tokens, and correspondingly, we calculate the value of the token in  ETH-equivalent fee.  The higher the fee for a token withdrawal, according to the contract, and the lower the token value,  the higher would be the fee for withdrawal. The customers should make their own research on an asset before starting trading operations with it, or making withdrawal of this asset.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Any news about listing MoneroV hard fork?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Any news about listing MoneroV hard fork?

In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks. We are not planning to list MoneroV, among other things.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
mrcauthon

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

mrcauthon

Sorry, we failed to identify you as a User of our Exchange, that is why we don't understand what are the 145 errors you are speaking about. If you don't like how the Exchange works, then we recommend you to stop using our Service.

That's exactly the point. Although the service has been shaky so far any time it meant an withdrawal or deposit didn't go through your customer support have been able to make things right. 145 transactions like that so far is probably an understatement not an exaggeration. Your hard line on this technicality represents a 180 degree change in policy. Your attitude here only confirms it. Is business slow or close to shutting down?

mrcauthon
As for the bitcoin addresses changes, we have given explanations on this question so many times in this topic, there is nothing else we can add.

It's a technicality. You still hold the funds. It's theft and nothing else. Claiming anything else is only smoke and mirror.

Do you think that livecoin handled the process of new bitcoin addresses well? What would you have made different next time?
AliBG

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

What about the MoneroV fork? Are we getting the coins?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

What about the MoneroV fork? Are we getting the coins?

Quote from: Tim_Kat
Can we trade the monerov fork after the snapshot?

In this news release we have expressed our official position concerning all the forks. We are not planning to list MoneroV, among other things.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
ucehp

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Bottom line: they don’t respect the blockchain, but they create their own truth. They deleted my account (with funds still in them) after I provided them, politely but clearly, with an ultimatum: credit my deposits or I’m going to explore my legal rights. On what terms was my account deleted and all funds stolen?

Expect to lose money if you are an active trader. These guys offer no support on mistakes that can easily be resolved, period. Other exchanges often offer support when you make small mistakes (e.g. using smart contracts when officially not supported or memo mistakes), they guys will just say: your funds are lost. It’s legally a grey area as they can point to their terms and disclaimers.

However it is worse than just no support. I’m convinced they are also purposely scamming customers for their own gain (you deposit, they create situations to not credit you, they sell your deposited funds). I’ve had 2 experiences:

1.   I’ve bought a coin on day one and wanted to withdraw it on day two. This was no longer possible as they delisted the coin from their exchange (and removed the withdraw function at the same time). When I contacted support they pointed out that this was mentioned in their news section. Which it was, a month before.. I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month. I never got my money back. You can’t just let me buy something and not let me withdraw it anymore after less than 24 hours.

2.   I’ve regularly deposited BTC to my Livecoin wallet address. At some point I noticed my BTC deposit wasn’t credited. Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly. Even though I’ve made multiple deposits to the old address after the news post, they didn’t warn me. When contacting support they claimed the old wallets were no longer accessible: your funds are lost. However I noticed they moved the funds out of the wallet 3 weeks later, and I still never got these funds credited.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:21:28 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:46:59 AM by LiveCoin

I’m not reading their news section with 50 posts a month.
Apparently they posted in their news section that they changed the deposit addresses, they didn’t email me or showed a notification in my account clearly.

We always inform of the forthcoming de-listing of a certain coin in our public news releases. We have never ever mentioned, that we  send this kind of notifications by e-mail. The customers should follow the news on their own, it is stated very clearly in the User agreement.

We have announced about the change of BTC deposit addresses well in advance, and then for a whole following month supported the old addresses. At least twice we reminded to all the customers to generate new addresses, https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/590 https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/620. All important information is available at our web-site in the news section, and all clients are informed about all new notifications additionally by means of alerts in the top section of our website.

Before starting trade at our Exchange you accepted the User Agreement, which has a provision, that you would not have any claims to the Exchange if the loss of funds was caused by your own mistake or negligence.

If you don't want to follow the news and you need a long-term storage of your coins, then you can withdraw funds to your personal wallet and send them back when you need this.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
mys5droid

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Livecoin lost me >$150 USD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3318638.0

Decide whether it is a scam or bad business practice for yourselves. Either way do you want an exchange that kicks you out and bans you for an opinion or a suggestion?

Livecoin, you owe me BTC and an apology! Visit the thread above to repay the losses you have caused me!

mila777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

мoй лoгин mila пoчтa lf01011959@gmail.com  нe мoгy зaйти в aккayнт нa биpжe        https://www.livecoin.net  . пишeт нeт тaкoгo пoльзoвaтeля
вce былo дo этoгo нopм.  http://prntscr.com/j5fiy4
 пoжaлyйcтa oтвeтьтe  в чeм пpичинa?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 09:31:40 PM by LiveCoin

нe мoгy зaйти в aккayнт нa биpжe       

If you are a Customer of Livecoin and you cannot get access to your account due to: loss of Google 2-FA, blocking of IP address or for any other reason, please, send a request to help@livecoin.net with detailed description of the issue. Account access recovery requests will only be accepted if they are sent from the same e-mail address as was used to open your account at registration.

We don't provide support via forums.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
mila777

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

зa кaкoe вpeмя oтвeчaeт cyппopт?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

зa кaкoe вpeмя oтвeчaeт cyппopт?
Check your email

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: