Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64166 times)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

CarbCoin, pairs CARB/BTC, CARB/ETH
NoahCoin, pairs NOAH/BTC
DigiByte, pairs DGB/EUR, DGB/ETH, DGB/USD and DGB/RUR
Spectiv, pairs SIG/BTC, SIG/ETH
OnLive, pairs ONL/BTC, ONL/ETH
MoneyRebel, pairs MRP/BTC, MRP/ETH
Shping, pairs SHPING/BTC, SHPING/ETH
Universa, pairs UTNP/BTC, UTNP/ETH
Morpheus, pairs MORPH/BTC, MORPH/ETH 

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
detroit91

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Hello LiveCoin
i've sent ethereum from another exchange to livecoin and after few days the transaction well...the sum still isnt in my wallet. The transaction went through its clearly visible

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3feed01d7abbffbd1a61d9f2c522d5bfdc32cd287aea5d304a56590f2eec7377
the sum also appeared on that target address i just didnt get any ethereum on my internal wallet.

What can we do now? I'm kinda in a rush to buy more dtr:<
Best regards
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

i've sent ethereum from another exchange to livecoin and after few days the transaction well...the sum still isnt in my wallet.
Hello
Please note that we don't provide support on forums. We provide support service only via tickets.
If you're want to ask something or resolve an issue, contact us only via tickets.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
detroit91

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 05:26:06 AM by detroit91

I have sent tickets and they said that i cant send from bitstamp. When i asked why they cant send from the target address (where the ethereum has landed - correct address, checked the transaction, the target address, the...everything it's there) to my address on livecoin i get no responce.
Dont think this is good practice. That's why im asking you directly. I love them exchange and i do ETH/DTr trades daily there but i didnt receive my sent ethereum in 5 days...and im grouchy:/
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

I have sent tickets and they said that i cant send from bitstamp.
Our support service have already given you a reply via tickets - we don't accept deposits directly sent from Bitstamp. We have this warning message inside the deposit form, which you totally ignored https://prnt.sc/juc2c8

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
detroit91

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:23:05 AM by detroit91

again...yes i "ignored" it ...an oversight on my part (the last transaction from Bitstamp worked flawlessly mind you). But that doesnt explain why it cannot be moved internally. Takes 1min of work at most. The unwillingness to aid a loyal subject makes a feeble foundation for the exchange. Trust is important
daisy-chained

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

again...yes i "ignored" it ...an oversight on my part (the last transaction from Bitstamp worked flawlessly mind you). But that doesnt explain why it cannot be moved internally. Takes 1min of work at most. The unwillingness to aid a loyal subject makes a feeble foundation for the exchange. Trust is important

@detroit91 livecoin appear to be in the business of taking peoples funds by having the most obscure terms and conditions.  Good luck recovering lost coins, but I don't think you'll get them.  They appear to have deleted my account simply because I raised a support ticket complaining that they had not credited my account with BTC funds that are clearly on the blockchain.  I got no explanation, no warning, no replies to my emails to support asking for help.

My advice is empty your account before making any further complaint else they might take it all.  Then stop trading with them, there are plenty of better and imperically cheaper alternatives out there.
detroit91

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 05:28:46 AM by detroit91

To be honest i love the exchange itself, the workflow is fluid etc..and they're the only ones with DTR token:<

im still waiting on refund though

p.s. thx for the warning
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

New Markets

Bezop, pairs BEZ/BTC, BEZ/ETH and BEZ/USD
Plutaneum , pairs PLN/BTC, PLN/ETH
CashPokerPro , pairs CASH/BTC, CASH/ETH
Goldmint, pairs MNTP/BTC, MNTP/ETH
Canabio, pairs CNB/BTC, CNB/ETH
PELOCoin, pairs PELO/BTC, PELO/ETH and PELO/USD
StakeNet, pairs XSN/BTC, XSN/ETH and XSN/LTC

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
TRILIUNER MUDA

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

does livecoin have daily withdrawal limit?
TRILIUNER MUDA

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

You can find limits there: https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees
Please, note, that withdrawals in excess of 20000 USD (or an equivalent amount in any cryptocurrency), are processed manually during our regular working hours on weekdays.

I did not find anything on  https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees about daily withdrawal limit........... Huh Huh
Bearier

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
Merited by salcon (2)

Please, note, that withdrawals in excess of 20000 USD (or an equivalent amount in any cryptocurrency), are processed manually during our regular working hours on weekdays.

I did not find anything on  https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees about daily withdrawal limit........... Huh Huh

you can withdraw less than 20,000 USD many times. this is a limit on the amount, but this is not a limit. There is no limit to the withdrawal.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

New Markets

Bezop, pairs BEZ/BTC, BEZ/ETH and BEZ/USD
Plutaneum , pairs PLN/BTC, PLN/ETH
CashPokerPro , pairs CASH/BTC, CASH/ETH
Goldmint, pairs MNTP/BTC, MNTP/ETH
Canabio, pairs CNB/BTC, CNB/ETH
PELOCoin, pairs PELO/BTC, PELO/ETH and PELO/USD
StakeNet, pairs XSN/BTC, XSN/ETH and XSN/LTC

Thanks for the continuous updates here. You're team is doing great. Please include also coin delistings if there are any in the future as I am now just keeping my coins in Livecoin for longer position. So sometimes I am not visiting my account for weeks. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
netbit

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

I want to withdraw my Mona coins.
netbit

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

I have read this already but:
- all other exchanges reenabled mona deposit/withdraw after the hack just increased the confirmation
- this hack does not hurt to exchanges. It does hurt to mona holders. You will never get any compensation. Let users to buy coin but don't let them to withraw is theft.

There is no acceptable reason to disable withdraw for weeks or month!
TRILIUNER MUDA

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:58:25 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:35:01 AM by TRILIUNER MUDA

I did not find anything on  https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees about daily withdrawal limit........... Huh Huh

you can withdraw less than 20,000 USD many times. this is a limit on the amount, but this is not a limit. There is no limit to the withdrawal.

ok, means if I make $25,000 withdrawal will be processed manually right?

but if I make a $15,000 withdrawal, then a few minutes later I made another $10,000 withdrawal (in the same day) , it will be directly processed without doing manual process?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

but if I make a $15,000 withdrawal, then a few minutes later I made another $10,000 withdrawal (in the same day) , it will be directly processed without doing manual process?

If you want to avoid possible delays, please, send the funds in instalments, less than $20, 000 at a time, or on workdays only - in this case, delays are still possible, but insignificant.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

New Markets

RiskSharingToken, pairs RST/BTC, RST/ETH
LEDU, pairs LEDU/BTC, LEDU/ETH
TruegameToken, pairs TGAME/BTC, TGAME/ETH

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

Loads of shitcoins on LiveCoin.Any chance of adding Bitcoinplus [XBC].We actually do real development on our coin unlike a majority of the crap you are trading on your exchange.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Any chance of adding Bitcoinplus [XBC].
You can read all the information on the new coins listing here https://www.livecoin.net/en/coinlisting

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: