Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64185 times)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

i was till i got locked for no reason. And after you took my ethereum you also banned me. Im sure you're well aware of it. Or should i point you to the posts on this  very thread where you recognize me as your customer?
We don't provide technical support or resolve issues at forums. All queries concerning account blocking, inabilityto access the account, etc. are resolved via e-mail only: help@livecoin.net

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
detroit91

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 12:33:03 PM by detroit91

I will publicly stick the response here, just so you know.

My email
Dear
mr/mrs

I would like to know why has my account <user> been locked/removed.
Also I would like to know when will my ethereum be reimbursted (check my emails and responces for reference).

Best regards,
user

oh p.s. enjoy the read
http://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/en/livecoin-net/comment-page-1/#comments
detroit91

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 12:56:19 PM by detroit91

Ok so i was offered some russian wall of text, then i asked for specific rule broken in english:
"The Customer guarantees not to disclose any information, obtained from
the Service support operator, in any channels of communication.
Violation of this rule will lead to the account termination without
refunding of the remaining balance of the account.
"

So basically you steal from us and then let us wait on non existing support and when we search for help on the web (remember incompetent support - which is you?) you provided yourself with unethical rule to steal from us again??

really?

Like i said you wanted this, not me.
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

HexxCoin , pairs HXX/BTC
W3coin, pairs W3C/BTC, W3C/ETH
SpaceCoin, pairs SCT/BTC, SCT/ETH
HeartBout, pairs HB/EUR, HB/RUR
ZMINE, pairs ZMN/BTC, ZMN/ETH
SNOWBALL , pairs SNBL/BTC, SNBL/ETH
Sloppscoin , pairs SLOPPS/BTC, SLOPPS/ETH
Soniq, pairs SONIQ/BTC, SONIQ/ETH
XcelToken, pairs XCEL/BTC, XCEL/ETH
WhiteBullsToken, pairs WBCC/BTC, WBCC/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
detroit91

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

before you go on this exchange have a read, it may help you save your crypto from being stolen:
http://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/en/livecoin-net/comment-page-1/#comments
https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/livecoin/overview

also read this thread:)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

before you go on this exchange have a read
Before you get the address for deposit, you have to review the main rules and conditions of the transactions processing.
https://prnt.sc/knsi3z
You cannot get a deposit address without prior giving your consent to the said-above items. The last 3 paragraphs say, that if the deposit has been sent from Bitstamp, it would be lost, and you are aware of it, because you mentioned that you read the warning after the transaction had been sent. Besides, it is ruled, that in some situations it is possible to handle incorrectly sent transaction manually, but this is a chargeable operation, and in your case the processing cost is higher than the amount of the transaction itself, which you have been informed of by the Support service.
Regardless of the fact, that the said transaction was not credited exclusively through your fault, you posted a message, that you had been scammed https://prnt.sc/kgi68p , although it is actually a lie.
That is the reason why your account has been blocked, in accordance to the User agreement regulations.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
detroit91

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Firstly: I havent been told anything by your support, just cannot happen. If i could copy paste the messages i would.
Secondly: no transaction can cost 0,57 eth

which of my statements is a lie
MeisterAl

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Stay away from Livecoin.net!

They have blocked my account without reason, can't withdraw my balance and are not answering tickets raised requesting why.
Posted on their Facebook page, now they deleted my comments and disabled posting there altogether.
I've sent them emails querying why my account is blocked and all they say is to raise a ticket within their system that they are not answering!

Very arrogant tone within their messages that I had in the beginning.

From the above I have all proof/screenshots.

So in conclusion, be VERY CAREFUL when using this exchange.
MeisterAl

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Stay away from Livecoin.net!

They have blocked my account without reason, can't withdraw my balance and are not answering tickets raised requesting why.
Posted on their Facebook page, now they deleted my comments and disabled posting there altogether.
I've sent them emails querying why my account is blocked and all they say is to raise a ticket within their system that they are not answering!

Very arrogant tone within their messages that I had in the beginning.

From the above I have all proof/screenshots.

So in conclusion, be VERY CAREFUL when using this exchange.

Oh and in addition, now suddenly deleted my account altogether.

@ Moderator: to whom do you suggest we can report Livecoin to stop this scam exchange?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

EtherKingdomsToken, pairs IMP/BTC, IMP/ETH
Masternet, pairs  MASH/BTC, MASH/ETH
DOVU, pairs DOV/BTC, DOV/ETH
BoatPilot, pairs NAVY/BTC, NAVY/ETH
Centauri , pairs CTX/BTC, CTX/ETH
ECOToken, pairs ECOT/BTC, ECOT/ETH

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

Any idea about what is going on today? I cannot access the website:

"500. An error occurred while performing this operation. Please, try again later or contact Support."
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

"500. An error occurred while performing this operation. Please, try again later or contact Support."
We're experiencing hosting issues, sorry for inconvenience. We're working on this problem.
https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/1049172386933821441

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Xamito

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

We're experiencing hosting issues, sorry for inconvenience. We're working on this problem.
https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/1049172386933821441

Thanks for your reply. ANy ETA maybe ?
jojohudina

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email. Smells fishy...
That happened when your page went down...

Payment N781663983 in the amount of 51.64511346 ETH, payment reference "Transfer from Livecoin" executed.
Notification settings are available at notifications page.

Respectfully, Support Service LiveCoin.
E-mail: support@livecoin.net
Xamito

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email. Smells fishy...

Payment N781663983 in the amount of 51.64511346 ETH, payment reference "Transfer from Livecoin" executed.

Do you use API key on LiveCoin ?
jojohudina

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Do you use API key on LiveCoin ?

No
ProfitTrade

Activity: 574
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Либo пpиcлaнo пиcьмo якoбы oт биpжи, и в нeм виpyc.
Либo вaши 51.64511346 ETH (ecли oни y вac были) - дeйcтвитeльнo oтъexaли в нeизвecтнoм нaпpaвлeнии и нe пo вaшeй вoлe.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Hi guys.
Could you please tell how much does it cost to list a coin (with blockchain) on LiveCoin?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

Thanks for your reply. ANy ETA maybe ?
At the moment our technical experts are working on solution of several problems, related to malfunction of our services, including failures in our mailing service work, because of which some customers have received notifications of deposits and withdrawals, we are aware of this difficulty and do our best to correct it. Unfortunately, we cannot give an exact timing, but we are making every effort to complete the works as soon as possible.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email.
After the maintenance works are finished, please, contact Support via tickets, and we will check the information on your account. It is also connected with the mailing service malfunction, mostly likely.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: