Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveCoin.net >Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:BVK/BTC,APOD/BTC,KTETH/BTC  (Read 64182 times)
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Hi guys.
Could you please tell how much does it cost to list a coin (with blockchain) on LiveCoin?
Sorry, we don't accept coins based on independent blockchains so far.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Hi guys.
Could you please tell how much does it cost to list a coin (with blockchain) on LiveCoin?
Sorry, we don't accept coins based on independent blockchains so far.

Ok. Thank you. And what is the listing price for a token?
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

How long the maintenance will be lasting? I need to access as quickly as possible in case I've to complete some urgent transactions...
uqcz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

Me too and received two emails ; One for ETH and one for DASH which I didn't initiate the transaction.

I sent the query for investigation to support email but no response yet.
Shall I need to wait until the site is back and submit the ticket again??

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email. Smells fishy...
That happened when your page went down...

uqcz

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

> DID you read livecoin message?
I READ this message Grin

Anyway, now the balance is back. Thank you LiveCoin team Cheesy

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email.
After the maintenance works are finished, please, contact Support via tickets, and we will check the information on your account. It is also connected with the mailing service malfunction, mostly likely.

Me too and received two emails ; One for ETH and one for DASH which I didn't initiate the transaction.

I sent the query for investigation to support email but no response yet.
Shall I need to wait until the site is back and submit the ticket again??

My account was 2fa secured and I get that email.. I should also get authorizaciton acces email if my accout was hacked and I did not get any email. Smells fishy...
That happened when your page went down...

DID you read livecoin message?
>At the moment our technical experts are working on solution of several problems, related to malfunction of our services, including failures in our mailing service work, because of which some customers have received notifications of deposits and withdrawals, we are aware of this difficulty and do our best to correct it. Unfortunately, we cannot give an exact timing, but we are making every effort to complete the works as soon as possible.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

Am I the only one having this problem where my IP is restricted. I cant now log in with my account coz my IP is blocked.

ERROR:
Access from your IP address is restricted.

LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

ERROR:
Access from your IP address is restricted.

Hello
You have turned on IP restriction in the security section.
You can log in to your account using only this IP.
If you lost access to this IP-address, please send request to disable this security option
Please follow the instructions https://www.livecoin.net/en/contacts
Write to email help@livecoin.net

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
aurora

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

дa пиздeц биpжe. cлишкoм дoглo пpoблeмы c xocтoм. xopoшo xoть ввoд cpeдcтc зaкpыли

Dym.game
Double your money. Use Martingale/anti strategies. 1 to 1 odds
ah_zamani

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

All deposit and withdraw are disabled,
When can I make a withdrawal?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

All deposit and withdraw are disabled,
When can I make a withdrawal?
We are working on the problem solution, and such a lengthy shutdown has been explained in the news https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/613.
If you have any further questions, please, send an enquiry via tickets.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

Error 502 Bad gateway
Any reason for this?
aurora

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

ктoнть мoжeт пoтдвepтить чтo ввoд/вывoд биткa paбoтaeт? a кaпитaлиcт ?

Dym.game
Double your money. Use Martingale/anti strategies. 1 to 1 odds
Uniex

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

ктoнть мoжeт пoтдвepтить чтo ввoд/вывoд биткa paбoтaeт? a кaпитaлиcт ?

мoгy пoдтвepдить, чтo битoк вывoдитcя, нo нe cpaзy, пpoдe чaca двa пocлe зaявки нa вывoд
voodox

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Did a deposit of RISE Tokens, but never saw them on my balance.
Just got the reply that my issue will forwarded to technical support.
After more than two weeks no reply.

What's wrong here on livecoin.net?
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Dear customers, on 15.11.2018 Livecoin Exchange is launching an ICO on Maincoin (MNC) asset. ICO end date: 08.01.2019
You may review the ICO details below https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/22

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Dear clients, the developers of ECOREAL token are inviting You to participate in a contest with valuable awards.

Start date: November 17, 2018
End date: December 7, 2018

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/25

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

New Markets

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

Jewel, pairs JWL/BTC, JWL/ETH
GameStars, pairs  GST/BTC, GST/ETH
FootballCoin, pairs XFC/BTC, XFC/ETH
EthereumClassic, pairs ETC/BTC, ETC/ETH
JumboBumpToken, pairs JBT/BTC, JBT/ETH 

You can find details following this link this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Dear customers, we pay rewards for holding your funds at our Exchange. To participate, you simply have to deposit any amount of NEO (the larger your deposit amount, the higher your reward).
Funds in open orders are counted, too. Once in a month we credit GAS asset in accordance with your NEO balance throughout the period, calculation based on average value of your NEO balance for the last 30 days. Today we have completed another round of payments https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/35

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

Dear clients, we're happy to announce expanding of our ProfitBox revenue program, 11 new assets has been included in ProfitBox, now full list of assets is the following: EMC, PPC, CLOAC, BLK, NVC, XSPEC, STRAT, FORTYTWO, TER, ZBC, TWC, NEO (GAS) https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/38

The main point of the program is that you can get revenue without doing anything, just holding your funds in Livecoin account. If you want to participate, you have to top up your account with any amount of mentioned above assets (the more coins you hold in your account, the more profit you get). Funds in open orders are also counted. Once in a month we distribute revenue on the mentioned above assets in accordance with your balance of one or another asset during the calculated time-range (usually one month). We count weighed average values of asset for the last 30 days for your account and based on this value we pay your share from the whole amount of staked/minted coins in the calculated period.

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
LiveCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

Dear clients, deposit/withdrawal of NEO asset are available. We invite you to participate in ProfitBox, just deposit NEO and get revenue share by HODLing NEO.
Find more details in this news https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/38

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: