Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum  (Read 6266 times)
jojovalentia

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:37:52 AM

I think both of them are good, but the technology from ethereum is really innovative still, while ripple is also considered to be way too centralized to be even be considered a cryptocurrency, I would stick to ethereum though.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

In this competition, I don't think Ripple has the superiority to be proud of. That's because if we compare you with some other cryptocurrency, which might be better, but when compared to Ethereum, the ripple will look very bad.
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

the number of coins between ethereum and ripple is different and I think that affects their prices. I think that ethereum is higher in price than ripple because the amount of ethereum on the market is not as much as ripple.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference. It is one of the most promising coins in the crypto world and one of the best long-term investment choices for crypto investors because of the following reasons:
Since many Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) intend to release their tokens on the Ethereum network, its price is expected to appreciate over time.
It has the potential to transform the financial system just like Uber and Airbnb did in their own industries. The Casper and Sharding technologies depict significant milestones in its development.
A decreasing trust in the traditional financial markets is prompting traditional investors to look into the most established cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Ethereum is almost superior in every aspect to ripple, they have a platform that helps users to create their own tokens and build their own community and the platform is also decentralized compared to ripple that its controlled by a institution.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM by yinoye

Ethereum has been started and more popular among the cryptos community than ripple. Both are great projects though. Ethereum platform can be used to create smart contracts and intending devs use it to raise funds for their project by creating a token. Ripple is said to be used by banks for payments. You can store your Etherum safely in some private wallets like mist, metamask, myetherwallet, Imtoken. It's good to have both altcoins in one's portfolio.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

I should pick ethereum. Ethereum are growing fast. They are known by the public and it has many projects. Ethereum is great for long term investment that ripple.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
I don't agree with you. I think eth will be here for long time. But ripple will die in a short time and I don't believe it, either.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

I truly believe that these two platforms will truly become a bridge from conventional systems and digital economies in the future, even though both have different focus. But of course the potential price of a crypto will be influenced by many variables, including liquidity, long-term plans, products produced, development teams, even FUDs. And when comparing the two at the moment, I think Ethereum will still have more potential for the next 1-2 years, while Ripple will probably start to grow very large in the longer term.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Ripple is too young and little popular to create a normal competition for the Etherium. The project has a strong team and I hope in the future the project will show itself.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

both coins are potential coin to hold,though the crypto market is volatile but ethereum is a great coin to hold for a long term investment,though the crypto market is volatile but altcoins future is bright
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Obviously I prefer ethereum, Ethereum even now looks to dominate the crypto market and is getting closer to bitcoin.
While ripple looks worse in many ways, Ethereum also has a better future. I suggest for ethereum investment, it's more certain.
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

ripple is a good coin,ethereum is a great potential coin but they current issue is that crypto market is volatile in nature and that have affected all coins,but potential altcoin will still rise by the year end
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

Ethereum is good than ripple. Ethereum is growing fast. It has many projects and it is known by the public. It is good also at long term investment than ripple.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

ripple has a great team and I think that she has a good plan for ravishing! but the ether has gone very far ahead! a lot of companies that appear on their platform! I think that the ether is a few steps ahead!
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

It is really difficult to figure out what is better. These are two pretty different assets that appeal to different audiences, which is why we’re probably see them take significantly different routes.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

It is really difficult to figure out what is better. These are two pretty different assets that appeal to different audiences, which is why we’re probably see them take significantly different routes.
No offense, but I think ethereum is better than ripple though they're both great when it comes to quality standards.. I'm not belittling ripple but we all know that ethereum is such superior coin after bitcoin. All I know that both of them are good and have a future. Trust them.

Y U MAD AT ME
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

Ether is anyway harder and cooler than ripple is, so I was vote for Ethereum anyway than for Ripple, also I believe that ripple is having a great future but in my opinion it will never overcome Ethereum.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Well, definitely wins the Ethereum ) I can't still understand the popularity of drives ripple , a fully decentralized coin

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

Of course it's interesting to compare the two, because maybe really are two different altcoins. I think the technology or attributes of each altcoin are very important, but most communities have the same interest in all altcoins, profits. And if it refers to potential profits, for the long term, I think Ripple is in percentage terms more promising, because the marketcap is smaller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: