Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCLUB NETWORK: Prison is not the place to be right now  (Read 62163 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:45:02 AM

They could NOT have picked a better.....um.......what is that, anyway?

Beware dude!  Facebook is notorious for collecting facial images!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zachareysmot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:25:24 PM

BitClub Network claims 1% of the entire Bitcoin mining capacity.

BitClub Network are promising 1000% increase in value of their 'memberships' within six months.

BitClub Network are promising Bitcoin networked ATM's and Bitcoin debit cards.

Wow Great, you say, a real professional cloud mining operation at last!
Then you read about the $99 'membership' fee.
Then you see the 1000 day roi.
Then you read about their "cutting edge referral based pay plan".
Then you read about Clubcoin, their PoS marvellous innovation, coming soon.

It's all here, have a read

https://bitclubnetwork.com/compensation.html

http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network-review-zeek-ponzi-veterans-at-it-again/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762075.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128258.0

http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub-network-out-of-funds-clubcoin-announced/

Wow, lots of reading, you say, gimme the tl:dr.
OK, let's start at the beginning, their website. Take any one of the many many addresses they use, they all lead to this

http://bitclub.io/mining/mining

https://i.imgur.com/OOXzacs.png

That's what we like to see, full of information and testimonials from real life customers!
Well, not much information, but look, real life customers!
There's Amy from Romania

https://i.imgur.com/VGaz3io.png

Who could be Monica from Rome
http://jericko.net/index.php/monica
or just be a very pretty, Romanian bitcoin enthusiast who's looking for a boyfriend
http://dating-en-relatie.com/Romanian-women.html

Then there's Mike Jones from California

https://i.imgur.com/rfAcX2N.png

Who looks a bit like Mike Jones from Cape Town

https://plus.google.com/107168767283731452906/about

And the chap in the screenshot above, Victor Diaz from Chaco, Brazil according to BitClub.
They even quote him in Spanish (I thought Brazilians spoke Portuguese, but no matter)
"Thank you thank you thank you! BitClub has been very good for me. I really need passive income and gave himself for me BitClub"

The only problem is that Victor from Brazil, the Bitclub investor, is in fact, Ali Ansari a rapist from India.

https://i.imgur.com/EtIDWuT.png

I can recently remember at least three "cloudmining investments" companies who used fake pictures of clients or management in their publicity. They all protested that it was an innocent error by a third party. They all turned out to be liars and scammers.

This just the tip of the iceberg, much more to follow.....

Would you say that BitClub is more safe then bitknock

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:19:44 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 10:46:59 PM by tmfp

Update on our friends from BitClub Network, those altruists who have taken it on their shoulders to mainstream Bitcoin.

Quote from:  Joby Weeks on Reddit
You will see more people brought into using bitcoin through Bitclub than any other entity out there. Its a shame that so many people haven't been able to figure out how to decipher the differences between a ponzi and a legit mlm. Watch as we move to 10% of the network so that we can compete with the Great Fire Wall of China.

"Mainstream" as in sell contracts in their MLM to anyone who will listen, as the way to riches, Bentleys and early retirement.
This is pretty much second nature to these guys, a cross between the Dirty Dozen and the Sopranos, with a wealth of experience at selling Ponzis, "Great new food/drink opportunites" and other MLMs for years. (Joby [life hack] Weeks's the one with veneered teeth.)

Anyway, today's progress report features a "webinar", an interesting genre of internet communication, usually consisting of a hard sell of screenshots voiced over with a rough script.
This one's no different, presented by Russ Medlin on the subject of Clubcoin, BitClub's PoS future path to riches.
Russ is one of the Dirty Dozen, a larger than life Vegas motormouth poker player with a history of failed ponzis and MLM pumps. Sort of Telly Savalas character.
(You have to be very careful Googling Russ Medlin, as there's another one, very similar looking, with form for CP and stuff)

Here, he explains, in a mix of obsession with details "You gotta make sure your clock is right, you gotta..." and a classic extrapolation fantasy where he expects that Clubcoin will, because discounts on pizza, hit a market cap of

$25 BILLION

Here ya go, knock yourself out, you can register with a throwaway. I suggest limiting yourself to about 5 minute segments, any longer you may find disorientation setting in.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2200090154334116865

While Clubcoin is taking over the world, BitClub Pool has ~doubled its hash power since Jan 22 and is now hitting 22 PH/s.

Things are a bit volatile at the moment in hashrateland, as big players seem to be positioning themselves for the halving with the other eye on the imminent arrival of 16nm gear, but this equates to about 2.5% of total hash power. (Despite certain shills claiming 6% and pumpers claiming 10/15% 'soon').

That's a lot of hash power; all that is clear is that it is going thru the free of fees BCPpool, it certainly doesn't mean that all of it is being done in the interests of BCN mining contract purchasers.
As I pointed out in a previous post, the majority of blocks found recently by BCPool have been in the name of recognizable third parties: hashangel, btcbilly, holyscott, stevenbtc and so on. Block discovery by bitclub referenced mining has been steadily declining, despite appearances.

There is no direct benefit whatsoever to BitClub Network investors from this activity, it is purely padding for stats to look far more impressive than they really are, to someone who doesn't know what they're looking at (i.e. the majority of BCN's MLM recruited 'investors').
BitClub Pool hash rate is not BitClub Network hash rate.
The latest increase has coincided with blocks being attributed to "bitclubfury940" for the first time. What this means I know not, although I could hazard a guess.
Even if this additional hashing were being done on investors' behalf, a stat from Russ's webinar comes to mind: BCN are now claiming 40,000 subscribers: at a conservative average of $1500 each, that's $60 million in investment to be serviced.

When you think that most (probably 60% historically) of that $60m never got a chance to actually be put to work to earn its living, it just gets poured into the matrix and split up amongst the Dirty Dozen and friends, the huge funding gap previously referenced continues to grow, roughly proportional to the volume of the shilling.

A few things seem to be pointing towards a climax coming up:
The pumping of Clubcon
The "great things happening soon" volume increase
The reduction in BCN payout period from 100 to 60 days (and subsequent FOMO increase in punters)
The increase in "hater" abuse from BCN pumpers
The likely short term lease of extra hash power, similar goal to the Chinese pre NY increase, to max out the next few months till the halving?

And that's when they are in danger of the shit hitting the fan, the halving.
Too small to ride out a possible fall in BTC value, they may have low electric cost for whatever they may mine in Iceland, but they have the huge MLM overhead to service instead.
Fail.

I shall leave you with this from another of the Dirty Dozen's non stop FB (notice all income is from MLM matrix, none from mining)

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:14:26 PM

Thank you tmfp for all your investigations and bringing this to light

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:22:46 PM

Thanks for update.
In most Ponzis before the planned profit realization is coming pump and promotional campaign.
I can already hear the snare drum before the explosion. It seems that the BitClub pump should soon reach its peak and collapse.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:03:17 PM

Thanks for keeping us up to date with whats going on! I am not at all surprised, give it a few more months and they will vanish like a lot of these other scams.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:06:15 PM

with their $99 signup fee. its already a big turn down..only few risk takers can afford it
DeepThroat81

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:54:48 PM

I'm a member of their closed group.  I know it's sh*t, but I'm just kinda quietly watching.  Anything I can do?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 07:55:58 PM

I'm a member of their closed group.  I know it's sh*t, but I'm just kinda quietly watching.  Anything I can do?

i would suggest that if you see a user about to take the plunge you anon message them and point to some of these scam threads, especially this one.
It makes me think of the user that had already gone in, then got accused of scamming THEM , (and he was about to go in deeper)
if they don't believe you or hate on you w.e, you did your part Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:55:29 PM

I was going to post about the Dirty Dozen, the leading motormouths in the MLM industry who are flocking to BitClub Network like flies around shit.
But I saw this when I visited the behindMLM site, and I just can't stop laughing, it sums up the BCN perfectly

Humble people helping others become millionaires....

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

I was going to post about the Dirty Dozen, the leading motormouths in the MLM industry who are flocking to BitClub Network like flies around shit.
But I saw this when I visited the behindMLM site, and I just can't stop laughing, it sums up the BCN perfectly

Humble people helping others become millionaires....

That is just insanely messed up, good job keeping this bumped! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:57:47 PM

I'm just goin' leave this here: https://www.facebook.com/andreas.cerny
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:17:48 PM

I'm just goin' leave this here: https://www.facebook.com/andreas.cerny

I'll see your Andreas Cerny and raise you a https://www.facebook.com/austin.zulauf

Tongue

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:19:17 PM

A traditional way of promoting something is "success by association".

It's tried and tested and, like most things, has its roots in a valid idea, that may involve endorsement of the product or service by a successful, well known person.
But it gets bent out of shape in social media these days, where a story about a global figure, or even just an image of them, is attached to the product that is being promoted without any real world association between the two.

It's especially common in BitClub Network's social media shilling and even more especially in the feeds originating from J Ryan Conley, a BCN "founder" and seasoned MLM pumper with a record as long as your arm (last stop Onecoin).

Stories about Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Starbucks etc. are tagged with one liners so that the average BCN social media follower associates these mega names with the BitClub Network that they gave their money to, and reinforces the hype they also bought which implies than BCN is the only real way into Bitcoin. Which of course, it isn't.
But what BCN offer the man in the street is not just a lousy investment, it's help with setting up a wallet (for a commission of course) and being made to feel part of a community. Hence the "down with the hood" image that our Ryan beats to death with a stick. Subtle, he ain't, but a professional promoter he is.

Anyway, so he name drops like hell: "success by association".

Now, I know that Roger Ver may not be the most popular person around here for various reasons, but he is a big name in Bitcoinland, so J Ryan decided to up his cred a bit more and imply that the Bitcoin Jesus is a pal of his....

Mr. Ver, he not impressed.

J Ryan obviously got a slap up the side of the head from other members of the BCN Dirty Dozen, because a half hearted apology was soon on social media (but I bet he had his fingers crossed behind his back)

Apart from the crazed garbage about dominating shit, it's interesting that he tags #bitfury on the original post. The hashtag leads to a disused facebook page with a picture of super CEO Val.
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/bitfury
(The tag line on the year old pic is funny... "We're Not a Bitcoin ‪‎Mining‬ Company".)

But what is slightly more interesting is, why would JR tag Bitfury? Why for that matter, would BitClub's mining pool have expanded recently by about 10 P/hs with the reference 'bitclubfury'?
Especially when they've been buying S7's....

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:31:25 PM

You might be interested in this:

"As we come live from Anarchapulco Roger Ver and Joby Weeks face off on Bitclub."

https://soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-vs-joby-weeks-sasha-daygame-juan-galt-jeff-berwick
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:00:58 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 01:34:43 PM by tmfp

You might be interested in this:

"As we come live from Anarchapulco Roger Ver and Joby Weeks face off on Bitclub."

https://soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-vs-joby-weeks-sasha-daygame-juan-galt-jeff-berwick

Hey, thanks for that.

So, what's going on?
As I outlined in the last post, a BitClub Network promoter called J. Ryan Conley has been plastering social media with posts highly insinuating that he and Roger Ver are best buddies and that, by extension, Roger is a BCN fan.
Roger has got pissed about the use of his name like this, and made it clear that he has severe misgivings about BCN, its business plan and its ability to service its ongoing commitment to pay the investors in its mining operation, especially because of the cost of maintaining the MLM matrix referral structure.
MLM's are pyramids, structured so that money flows to the top, in BCN's case to the "Founders" who buy $3500 deals, not for the small residual Bitcoin mining payments, but for the matrix commission structure and its 'legs', which mean ongoing payments to them from their downline.

So, who is Joby Weeks?

According to Google, Weeks has self described in many ways:

'a nutraceutical wellness consultant'
'lifestyle coach'
'avid adventurer, world traveler, social entreprenuer sic, author and libertarian political activist!'
'millionaire'

in the audio, he says he is also an earlyish adopter of Bitcoin, but more of that later.

He 'lives outside the box', leads what used to be described as a "jetset" lifestyle and posts pics of himself in hot tubs on Richard Branson's rental island, stuff like that.
This is Joby Weeks (you may recognize the other person, more of that later)

and this is J. Ryan Conley

Mr. Weeks claim to have "been promoting bitcoin for three years" bears inspection. For someone as adept at "blowing their own trumpet" as Weeks is, there is no trace of anything on any of his social media to verify that. Until his 2015 BitClub involvment....nothing, nada, zilch.
His only Bitcoin tweet is one doing exactly what Conley has been doing, dragging Roger Ver into his name dropping circle.

Weeks rose to prominence in 2008 as

... an MLM veteran who was reportedly, according to people in his MLM company, put on lenghty probation by the company for once signing up a large number of sled dogs in Alaska. He is currently heavily-involved in the multi-level health supplement company called Mannatech.

Cheesy
Mannatech is worth a Google if you want more laughs.

At that time, the time of Ron Paul's Presidential campaign, Weeks also set up RonPaulLimo.com and piggybacked on that, MyRonPaulRewards.com.

MyRonPaulRewards.com is clearly a for profit MLM company constructed for the personal enrichment of its owners while proclaiming the need to elect Ron Paul as president. Several who have seen the MyRonPaulRewards.com site feel the site appears to be speaking for the Ron Paul Campaign while draping itself in a downpour of patriotic fervor. And then the pitch begins...

The site: http://www.myronpaulrewards.com

'Only' $49 to 'Sign Up' and then $19.95 a month...a total of $69.95 to get going.

If these MLM owners sign up just 20,000 who only stay in for one month, they will score a cool $1.4 MILLION.

The above is taken from Ron Paul's dailypaul site after originally being posted by Jeff Rense. Make of it what you will.
http://archive.dailypaul.com/25719#comment-828039

Anyway, Google Joby Weeks yourself to get a flavor of the man.

Parsing the conversation linked above, the relevant bit starts around 43.40.

Straight in, Weeks sets his tone, loud, laughing and disingenuous.
He apologises for his 'friend' Conley, over whom he has no control, for #ing Ver (just like Weeks does himself), even tho Conley was "Roger and I"ing in text.
Weeks refers to it laughingly as "harassing", a common misattribution technique: to ridicule by exaggeration.

He name drops ferociously, a "founder of Google" (who knew nothing about bitcoin until enlightened by Weeks?) , "throwing a million dollars", 30 day cruises etc. Weeks is the Real Deal.
He refers to The "Inside Bitcoin" Seoul schmooze that "we sponsored". Well they did, the tote bags anyway.
Oh, and he hasn't seen any of the YouTube vids that link BCN to Ver and just about anyone else with a pulse and a name.

Weeks also makes it clear from the get go that BitClub Network wouldn't be, without him. It's all "I" and "we". There is no indication of Weeks' position within BCN, their site makes a big play of no bosses, no main man

BitClub is not owned by any single person or entity, we are a team of experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, network marketers, and programming geeks blahblah

The next bit is important.
It is important because regulatory authorities like the SEC (boo hiss) do NOT like people selling unregistered securities.
Also, MLM regs make it very clear that in order to be legal, the product must be the reason for the existence of the MLM, not the matrix structure itself.

Weeks gets his denial in straight away.
BCN are not selling "securities", i.e. a financial proposition, they are selling a product: physical bitcoin mining machines. The spiel goes that when you give BCN $500 or whatever, you are buying an ASIC, not an investment product. In their small print, they do offer the choice of taking delivery of your very own ASIC at any time, to maintain this fallacy.
As Weeks himself states, 99% of BCN investors have no prior knowledge of Bitcoin, so it would be safe to assume that the take up rate on having your ASIC disconnected and shipped from Iceland is vanishingly small.

(Around this time of the chat, naughty boy Conley is commenting online "Just to clarify, BitClub Network is not a scam." Thanks for that JR)

Weeks is off and running now.
At 51.19 he reveals that
"I've got the new (Bitfury) 16nm tech chips". Later he states "BCN are the only people in the world with Bitfury chips, buying all they can produce." I'll have to ask punin about that, because it flatly contradicts what Bitfury are saying.

He goes on, comparing BCN with Visa, bringing up his unprovable "promoting Bitcoin for three years" assertion and making it clear his vision is of an army (uses that several times) of Bitcoin/BCN promoters quitting their day jobs (Classic MLM dream) as Bitcoin goes to $10,000. See you in the hot tub, guys.

He then refers to BCN investors as shareholders (previously insisting they are miners) and when pressed about ROI, immediately cites a for instance which is optimistic by a factor of at least 2. $500 contracts do not return $4 per day, split 50/50, it's less than $1.

BitClub Network are going to be the biggest miner in the world

Yup, he said it.

At 56.00 he reveals

We've got 12 PH/s Bitfury containers

another one that I'll have to ask punin about.
Then it's magnetic motors, mining on ships, more "shareholders" in 80 countries and I even get a h/t reference along the lines of

People are saying escaped prisoners and shit are giving testimonials for us...not true
(See my early posts).

More bad math, 330 blocks mined = "$4m". That's an average price of $484.

Back to another Bitfury reference, he's buying $17million of Bitfury containers at $3m a piece and pays Bitmain $100 for an S7....

And that's about it really, some guy comes on at the end and says he's getting 8-15% ROI on his $3500 "Founders" mining deal, which is about right.
Weeks had blustered and talked over people, standard MLM salesman.
Job done, all off for tequila slammers and mega schmoozing.
Weeks will be signing up left, right and center no doubt, among the PUA's and other cutting edge folk in the hot tub, JR will be round the back signing up the maids and chauffeurs.
Dream Team.

Minor grammar edits.

tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:03:39 PM

Got a reply back from punin, Bitfury's Head of Product Development, regarding Weeks' claims about mining with 16nm chips

What say, punin?

We are indeed working with Joby, but will not disclose any commercial details.

His statements are not 100% correct factually as we have not delivered production chips or containers to clients yet and we are working with several clients and integrators.

I think Joby was trying to say they are growing very fast and their need for silicon can overwhelm us if it continues to grow as much as it has so far, but I don't think this (Bitcoin) business is large enough to cause capacity issues at TSMC just yet Smiley

Also Roger Ver has decided that, in the big battles, you need all the "friend" you can get. This is what Bitcoin is all about, integrity. lol....bro.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:45:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 07:47:39 AM by cryptodevil

Fuck me. The depths some people will stoop to.

Shame on Roger Ver! He knows damn well he's talking to scammers, but simply because they have a no-fee mining pool that draws miners to it he wants to throw a little, "Maybe I was wrong about you", solely to buy support for his bitcoin-version of choice.

Just. Fuck. SMH.

[edit] I've just emailed Coindesk about this. Hopefully they'll run a piece on this, erm, 'piece'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:59:35 AM

Shame on Roger Ver! He knows damn well he's talking to scammers, but simply because they have a no-fee mining pool that draws miners to it he wants to throw a little, "Maybe I was wrong about you", solely to buy support for his bitcoin-version of choice.

No, he does not know it for sure. He has not looked in depth into Bitclub. I was there in Acapulco when he was talking to Joby, who seems to be a very nice and cool guy who truly believes in what he says. I had never heard of Joby before, but it was my honest impression when I met him. Roger is sceptical and would not encourage anyone putting money in it, but he is too honest to call it a scam before being 100% sure.
So am I, I`m here to do in depth research on that project, because I also don`t think it can work and I`ve told Joby so, but he has charisma that makes you doubt (and I might be naive, but I still think it is possible he actually believes it).
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:03:16 AM

I also don`t think it can work and I`ve told Joby so, but he has charisma that makes you doubt

Charisma? Odd way to spell, "bullshit promises of easy riches".

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: