Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10  (Read 46848 times)
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:02:38 PM

All you fools that lost money should be spending your time spreading the word on the internet. Not here where everybody knows its a scam. 

Close their youtube. Spread some messages.

Here you guys are wasting time on nothing while the one man running this scam is taking orders off a PC case he posted on youtube and some fake invoices he mailed to xircom.
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:02:33 PM

I did a quick google translate of the german forum regarding YM, and it seems they have way more informations there, speaking of potential bankrupcy, deliberate fraudulent actions from the owner, and maybe company having been sold t someone else.

Too much for me to read since I never learned German, so if someone who understand german could make an update in english, I believe those who sent some money there would appreciate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138601.1480

We are discussing if actually anyone did buy anything from them because no one is complaining and the 2-3 peoples that do dont have any proof that they bought anything also the bill postet on this thread is no proof its from the 14th of January with the correct iban and bic but showes Bankkode BL
wich stands for some french island also the user that posted that was hacked as it seems also again the date would be crazy not possible in anyway to recive the money produce the miners and deliver them in time dont remember what his delivery date was but it doesnt match
in case he is not a shill he has to report them to dk and german authorities with the accusation of fraud 

only sales that are known are from eBay but still nobody complaining so we are discussing if they moved money around between them self to let it look more legit before their eBay account and paypal got closed

also we where discussing what the involvement of the user Truman is why he became a reseller supported them and then suddenly changed his mind and also if he had any preorders wich he says he had and is going to refund his clients in a couple of days but again this doesn't add up because nobody is complaining if you search the forum you will find dozens of threads about his company where people are calling him a scammer  for not delivering on time and refunding to late etc etc and they are complaining in the range of a couple of 100 Euros but when they order for a couple of k nobody is whining ?

the other discussen is if the choose the company GmbH = to a LLC in the Us for protection and to look large and no if this is a proofen scam their is no protection what so ever

also the company has a new owner and a new adress the new adress is some mailbox in Berlin

also they claim to have shipped a mix of around 400 10Ths and 20Ths machines by now and no spyke in the hashrate of a few Phs

Bottom line anyone that is still thinking this maybe is ledgit its not its one of the most stupidest scam ever in Crypto History

If you actually wired Money to them or Btc or any thing get a german user to help you and report them to the autoritys

J4bberwock

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:17:01 PM

I did a quick google translate of the german forum regarding YM, and it seems they have way more informations there, speaking of potential bankrupcy, deliberate fraudulent actions from the owner, and maybe company having been sold t someone else.

Too much for me to read since I never learned German, so if someone who understand german could make an update in english, I believe those who sent some money there would appreciate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138601.1480

We are discussing if actually anyone did buy anything from them because no one is complaining and the 2-3 peoples that do dont have any proof that they bought anything also the bill postet on this thread is no proof its from the 14th of January with the correct iban and bic but showes Bankkode BL
wich stands for some french island also the user that posted that was hacked as it seems also again the date would be crazy not possible in anyway to recive the money produce the miners and deliver them in time dont remember what his delivery date was but it doesnt match
in case he is not a shill he has to report them to dk and german authorities with the accusation of fraud 

only sales that are known are from eBay but still nobody complaining so we are discussing if they moved money around between them self to let it look more legit before their eBay account and paypal got closed

also we where discussing what the involvement of the user Truman is why he became a reseller supported them and then suddenly changed his mind and also if he had any preorders wich he says he had and is going to refund his clients in a couple of days but again this doesn't add up because nobody is complaining if you search the forum you will find dozens of threads about his company where people are calling him a scammer  for not delivering on time and refunding to late etc etc and they are complaining in the range of a couple of 100 Euros but when they order for a couple of k nobody is whining ?

the other discussen is if the choose the company GmbH = to a LLC in the Us for protection and to look large and no if this is a proofen scam their is no protection what so ever

also the company has a new owner and a new adress the new adress is some mailbox in Berlin

also they claim to have shipped a mix of around 400 10Ths and 20Ths machines by now and no spyke in the hashrate of a few Phs

Bottom line anyone that is still thinking this maybe is ledgit its not its one of the most stupidest scam ever in Crypto History

If you actually wired Money to them or Btc or any thing get a german user to help you and report them to the autoritys

Thanks, I never sent a single cent to those YM, I was just curious how far german (local) users were in the investigation about this scam, and some english speaking people who got scammed may need the updates.

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
xoox

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:23:34 PM

I don't mind if I'll receive the money back or not.... justice will be done from my side...starting by denouncing them to the authorities. My refund deadline will end on the next thursday and then I will go to the Italian police and will inform German authorities.
If justice will fail, everyone in this world could come a scammer! I repeat that I made a wire bank tranfer, so I'm courious about what they'll do. For sure I will learn something important.
bachel

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:34:41 PM

I don't mind if I'll receive the money back or not.... justice will be done from my side...starting by denouncing them to the authorities. My refund deadline will end on the next thursday and then I will go to the Italian police and will inform German authorities.
If justice will fail, everyone in this world could come a scammer! I repeat that I made a wire bank tranfer, so I'm courious about what they'll do. For sure I will learn something important.

What do you meen with the italian police ? Where is the Denmark invoice coming from is that what you received from YM

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 07:57:44 PM

What do you meen with the italian police ? Where is the Denmark invoice coming from is that what you received from YM

The one from Denmark is Xircom I think. Who was supposed to receive the miners by the end of the week that just ended.
Xircom2

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:05:28 PM

Thanks J4bberwock for trying to tell these guys who I really am and im just an investor who has a shit lot of money placed at YM.
Moderator of the forum is dead silence, showing he is working with some of the guys in the forum.
The Transfer note I have shared with you all is from my Company through my Bank Nordea, to YM.
I just wrote YM yesterday asking what the hell is going on and that I lost my account to moderators and a hacker just because they thought I was part of YM. But as you know, the story about me is different that what some few guys think and that brings them the right to hack my account.
I ask those same guys if it possible to get my account back, since it ruind a sale of some of my miners and let a lot  of new bitcoin miners with out a clue what happend to the miners they wanted to buy. Sorry that they have to experience this from the community.

J4bberwock, You know my company and that I bought a lot of breakout boards from you and had to return some because of a switch problem that you solved very fast for me. I ordered J4bberwock`s boards and extra long cables in 2 big shipments, those boards are brilliant with my S5 farm and SP20 farm.
Just so you all know, I have tried to get theymos (Moderator) to reactivate my account, but when he discovered (I think) that I really was the rightfull owner of the account he just turned in silence instead of dealing with the problem that some moderators are working with hackers in the forum.....
If the guy who hacked me would give me my account back i will not make a mess out of it and just leave you alone. Im a bitcoin believer and just got a very big punch in my face just for saying what I think and made me think about starting saying bad things about Bitcoin instead of being a supporter.

I still do not fancy the idea that Moderators are working with hackers in this forum, its a shame and a bad thing for the bitcoin society.
bachel

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:08:53 PM

The one from Denmark is Xircom I think. Who was supposed to receive the miners by the end of the week that just ended.

Ah ok

bachel

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:11:08 PM

Thanks J4bberwock for trying to tell these guys who I really am and im just an investor who has a shit lot of money placed at YM.
Moderator of the forum is dead silence, showing he is working with some of the guys in the forum.
The Transfer note I have shared with you all is from my Company through my Bank Nordea, to YM.
I just wrote YM yesterday asking what the hell is going on and that I lost my account to moderators and a hacker just because they thought I was part of YM. But as you know, the story about me is different that what some few guys think and that brings them the right to hack my account.
I ask those same guys if it possible to get my account back, since it ruind a sale of some of my miners and let a lot  of new bitcoin miners with out a clue what happend to the miners they wanted to buy. Sorry that they have to experience this from the community.

J4bberwock, You know my company and that I bought a lot of breakout boards from you and had to return some because of a switch problem that you solved very fast for me. I ordered J4bberwock`s boards and extra long cables in 2 big shipments, those boards are brilliant with my S5 farm and SP20 farm.
Just so you all know, I have tried to get theymos (Moderator) to reactivate my account, but when he discovered (I think) that I really was the rightfull owner of the account he just turned in silence instead of dealing with the problem that some moderators are working with hackers in the forum.....
If the guy who hacked me would give me my account back i will not make a mess out of it and just leave you alone. Im a bitcoin believer and just got a very big punch in my face just for saying what I think and made me think about starting saying bad things about Bitcoin instead of being a supporter.

I still do not fancy the idea that Moderators are working with hackers in this forum, its a shame and a bad thing for the bitcoin society.

In case this is true pm me and I will help you get contact to the right Authorities in Germany

Xircom2

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:15:24 PM

In case this is true pm me and I will help you get contact to the right Authorities in Germany

I will.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

How exactly did the moderators hack you, do you have any proof of that or any of your other deluded ramblings? What you need to prove the account ownership is a signed message from a bitcoin address that posted in this forum some time ago. Do you have such an address? Did you send a signed message to theymos? I don't think he's interested in your conspiracy theories. If you don't have solid proof of being the original account owner - SOL. Anybody can create Xircom2 or Xircom3456 and start begging for the account to be handed over to them.
Xircom2

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:43:54 PM

How exactly did the moderators hack you, do you have any proof of that or any of your other deluded ramblings? What you need to prove the account ownership is a signed message from a bitcoin address that posted in this forum some time ago. Do you have such an address? Did you send a signed message to theymos? I don't think he's interested in your conspiracy theories. If you don't have solid proof of being the original account owner - SOL. Anybody can create Xircom2 or Xircom3456 and start begging for the account to be handed over to them.

How did they get my e-mail ?
You do not know what proof I have send and the only thing you do is bullying. I did send a sigend meassage, but he could not use the BTC adress since I have never posted my BTC adress...
But he got all my info re. correspondance with other forum members, forum members know my company e-mail adress and could send it to him as proof.... Stil do not get other people right to hack other peoples accounts just because they dislike what ever is said...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 10:16:49 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:26:54 PM by suchmoon

You do not know what proof I have send and the only thing you do is bullying. I did send a sigend meassage, but he could not use the BTC adress since I have never posted my BTC adress...
But he got all my info re. correspondance with other forum members, forum members know my company e-mail adress and could send it to him as proof.... Stil do not get other people right to hack other peoples accounts just because they dislike what ever is said...

Of course I don't know what you sent, that's why I asked. So you don't have a known address and can't recover the account. That doesn't make everybody else guilty.

Why do you think "they" got your e-mail? Your password was changed, not reset via e-mail. Maybe you got keylogged, or brute forced, or perhaps you're just making up this whole conspiracy.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Xircom2

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:15:52 PM

Of course I don't know what you sent, that's why I asked. So you don't have a known address and can't recover the account. That doesn't make everybody else guilty.

Why do you think "they" got your e-mail? Your password was changed, not reset via e-mail. Maybe you got keylogged, or brute forced, or perhaps you're just making up this whole conspiracy.

http://i.snag.gy/rtgTq.jpg

It dosent matter what you think as long as I can proof that im the owner of Xircom and has always been Xircom. Why dodnt you just look back and see the posts from other members who knows me privately… they know me and my identity. Why the hell are you not just looking at my posts in ex. Selling mining gear or my talk about breakoutboards or reviews of SP20 or even pics of my SP20 farm. You just so not want to acknowledge that I'm am who I claim to be
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:10:54 AM

It dosent matter what you think as long as I can proof that im the owner of Xircom and has always been Xircom. Why dodnt you just look back and see the posts from other members who knows me privately… they know me and my identity. Why the hell are you not just looking at my posts in ex. Selling mining gear or my talk about breakoutboards or reviews of SP20 or even pics of my SP20 farm. You just so not want to acknowledge that I'm am who I claim to be

So you're Xircom huh? you lost your account on the 23rd yes? and after that you signed up for Xircom2 on the 24th.

So, do you claim all posts on here as Xircom? Therefore you are Shilling for YM? and being the Shitlord who thinks unfavourably to any hobbyists miners and bitcoin enthusiasts because you invested 10s of thousands into hardware?

Or are you going to say "No that was Beliza who did that!"?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:00:53 AM

You do not know what proof I have send and the only thing you do is bullying. I did send a signed message, but he could not use the BTC address since I have never posted my BTC address...
But he got all my info re. correspondence with other forum members, forum members know my company e-mail address and could send it to him as proof.... Stil do not get other people right to hack other peoples accounts just because they dislike what ever is said...

not sure I'm following this but could be yes miners if a scam is the ones that swiped your account

anyway irregardless before the 'drama' here did deal with xircom (orig) and had no issues...but without a 'moderator' taking the time to jump in on proof (ie his secret question etc from way back say and other info) you probably should just (xircom2) make a new identity and put it all behind you

but the real issue is ..imho.....yesminers being a scam...they likely used your account....

anyway most of here I think (I'm assuming) we will see this all 'wrap up here soon' on this thread as the scammers cover their tracks as 'law enforcement' in various countries etc gets involved.....then say in 2 weeks maybe 'deafening silence' on all fronts ..here/pm's/emails/the web site etc etc etc

its how such scams work

but if this happened to me ...I'd just make a completely new ID tell whom you want to you were orig xircom..but if the moderators won't help you ...I'm afraid the bitcointalk has run off with the yes miner scammers (or my theory)...not sure can you change your name on an account like xircom2? or do you have to start over...I think you may have to start over?

but that is my view/and what I'd do .just move on from both ..yes miner loss and pm xircom name loss

anyway keep in touch

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Mardjago

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:29:49 AM

As i read the posts here i have tried to contact the support page looking for any proof of existense for the yesminer but as you can read in my mail to them and the respons is there not coöperating on any way. So scam and i'm not buying. To bad and i feel sorry for the guys who did buy yesminers. I hope this guy has a short and misserable life!!!

Hi there again...

Is there not a picture that you can send me from a couple of yesminers just to make sure? Maybe that will make my mind up Wink

Greets

Op 1 feb. 2016 om 00:14 heeft YesMiners <Support@YesMiners.com> het volgende geschreven:

Dear Marvin,

if someone want to make a video, he will. But if anybody thinks a video will be made by others, no one will make a video Wink

We only have the media available posted at the page, sorry. Maybe later, when Batch #1 is delivered and we have time again.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Peter C. Winkler
YesMiners Customer Support
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Do you have any questions or want to tell us something? Please reply directly to this e-mail. Thank you!

Sie haben Fragen oder möchten uns etwas mitteilen? Antworten Sie bitte direkt auf diese E-Mail (Reply). Vielen Dank!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marvin Verbeek [mailto:verbeek_marvin@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016 19:27
An: YesMiners <Support@YesMiners.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: Contact Form

Hi,

The problem is that there is much contrevercie about if you guys are real or not cause the first batch has been
dispatched and there is no youtube or other kind of review about the miners. I'm interested in buying a lot but if you look at my site of perspective i have to have proof that the yesminer really exist and i want so see it working instead of only the video's you made for the website. That's what keeping me from buying. Do you have other proof like videos with the miners in progress?

Greets,

Marvin

Op 31 jan. 2016 om 00:53 heeft YesMiners <Support@YesMiners.com> het volgende geschreven:

Dear Marvin,

I'm sorry, we don't have a retail store. For legal reasons here in Germany you can purchase and pay your miners only in our online store.

Peter C. Winkler
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Do you have any questions or want to tell us something? Please reply directly to this e-mail. Thank you!

Sie haben Fragen oder möchten uns etwas mitteilen? Antworten Sie bitte direkt auf diese E-Mail (Reply). Vielen Dank!

Von: YesMiners [mailto:kontakt@yesminers.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Januar 2016 19:30
An: kontakt <kontakt@yesminers.de>
Betreff: Contact Form

Name: Marvin
Email: verbeek_marvin@hotmail.com
Telephone:

Comment: Hi there i'n interested in the yesminers m20 with upgrade. But is there a way that i can purchase them directly from you. So that i can go to your place to see it in action and the purchase it?

Greets,

Marvin
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:47:13 AM

As i read the posts here i have tried to contact the support page looking for any proof of existense for the yesminer but as you can read in my mail to them and the respons is there not coöperating on any way. So scam and i'm not buying. To bad and i feel sorry for the guys who did buy yesminers. I hope this guy has a short and misserable life!!!

Hi there again...

Is there not a picture that you can send me from a couple of yesminers just to make sure? Maybe that will make my mind up Wink

Greets

Op 1 feb. 2016 om 00:14 heeft YesMiners <Support@YesMiners.com> het volgende geschreven:

Dear Marvin,

if someone want to make a video, he will. But if anybody thinks a video will be made by others, no one will make a video Wink

We only have the media available posted at the page, sorry. Maybe later, when Batch #1 is delivered and we have time again.

Peter C. Winkler
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Hi,

The problem is that there is much contrevercie about if you guys are real or not cause the first batch has been
dispatched and there is no youtube or other kind of review about the miners. I'm interested in buying a lot but if you look at my site of perspective i have to have proof that the yesminer really exist and i want so see it working instead of only the video's you made for the website. That's what keeping me from buying. Do you have other proof like videos with the miners in progress?

Greets,

Marvin

Op 31 jan. 2016 om 00:53 heeft YesMiners <Support@YesMiners.com> het volgende geschreven:

Dear Marvin,

I'm sorry, we don't have a retail store. For legal reasons here in Germany you can purchase and pay your miners only in our online store.

Peter C. Winkler
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Telephone:

Comment: Hi there i'n interested in the yesminers m20 with upgrade. But is there a way that i can purchase them directly from you. So that i can go to your place to see it in action and the purchase it?

Greets,

Marvin

boy that guy is really really trying hard not to sell you anything...i mean a quick cell phone video of the 'units' sitting about pop one open and the money from you is blamo right there
and a 'sure sale' so much a scam ..hell he (for the sale) would prob say sure ..fax you a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) you sign send back he is protected privacy wise you have proof and he has your money!.......

sheesh ...hope you are just messing with him and DID NOT get any (pretty sure you did not)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

What matters is that your story has more holes than a box of donuts, so maybe that's why you're not getting your account back.

BTW I did look at Xircom's posts. 20+ pages of pumping Litecoindark stands out, as well as shilling for a few other scams. That doesn't prove anything either way and is irrelevant to the alleged account hack.

Mardjago

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 07:56:54 PM

Hi there again...

Greets

Dear Marvin,

Peter C. Winkler
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Hi,

Greets,

Marvin

Dear Marvin,

Peter C. Winkler
Support@YesMiners.com

YesMiners
Friedrichstraße 171
10117 Berlin
Germany

Telephone:

Greets,

Marvin

boy that guy is really really trying hard not to sell you anything...i mean a quick cell phone video of the 'units' sitting about pop one open and the money from you is blamo right there
and a 'sure sale' so much a scam ..hell he (for the sale) would prob say sure ..fax you a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) you sign send back he is protected privacy wise you have proof and he has your money!.......

sheesh ...hope you are just messing with him and DID NOT get any (pretty sure you did not)

Well hell no i thank myself for not purchasing one but i hope this guy gets a very good sickness that can't be cured if am alowed to say so. But somehow to bad that the yesminer does not exist cause it would have been a big welcome but as they say if it's to good to be true then.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: