April 26, 2024, 06:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272253 times)
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:22:04 PM

EFL and Amsterdamcoin are obvious scamcoins, unfortunately nowadays anybody can create a coin, thank God for Guldencoin  Cool

EFL started as a scam but the original developers hold less then 1 million coins. The premine is with a foundation which "Robert" gave willingly to the foundation after he dumped over 2 million coins to pay for the android wallet and media advertising.
It just meant we got coins very cheap if you had low buy orders.

Amsterdamcoin can work after these guys dump out and scam you but you need a strong community to take the coin back and make it work but with 84 million coins!!!!?!??! too much supply , you will drown.

Let me help you  Grin
EFL premine 10.500.000 the foundation received afterwards only 4 or 5 million and something.
That means ''Robert'' perhaps sold a couple of million but still owns millions to be dumped.
Check the EFL richlist  Wink

Most of his share was dumped and it is proven in one of our PDFs as we discuss the origins of EFL. "Robert" couldn't take the pressure and decided to share his coins with the people that wanted to buy EFL and let the community take control. The btc he made wasn't life changing, maybe a years worth of rent but he couldn't buy a sports car.

So basically what you are saying is that Robert sold the other millions of coins to a couple of members of the EFL community so they have the opportunity to dump it?

Because it was not made public that ''Robert'' had decided to sell the coins to members.
This shows that within the Foundation things are happening that are very shady.
Tell who exactly are the people that directly bought the coins from ''Robert''

wow!

You just made scam even worse!
And for you to have that information either you are a member of the foundation, a former member of the foundation or someone who has a great deal of influence within the Foundation.

Red Flags Everywhere

No no . Robert dumped the coin on the exchanges which means those buyers wanted EFL , if there wasn't buy orders he wouldn't of been able to dump. He dumped because of stress and he owed money to media and Android dev . Max he made was 30 btc after expenses . The foundation members do know him and respect the work he did for EFL.  He is our creator and will always admire him for this. Long live efl!

Do you even logic?

They guy made coin which had a bright future into a scamcoin and now he is known as the scamdev.
And from now on to me EFL has a scam foundation because they held a lot of information from their community for personal gains.

You don't have to tell me your name I already know  Grin
You secret is save with me  Kiss
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:45:16 PM

People still start Scrypt coins? I thought it was so 2014.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Danuberiver

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:36:55 AM

Do you even logic?

They guy made coin which had a bright future into a scamcoin and now he is known as the scamdev.
And from now on to me EFL has a scam foundation because they held a lot of information from their community for personal gains.

You don't have to tell me your name I already know  Grin
You secret is save with me  Kiss

Kenny the owner of litebit and litepaid wouldn't add a scam coin. This is where I have to say NLG does a good job, they add online merchants which also add EFL as a payment option on litepaid and gives our coin value for your communities hard work. Thank you! As long as EFL is on litebit and litepaid we just as good as guldencoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big difference we have less supply and much higher price.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:05:30 AM

Do you even logic?

Kenny the owner of litebit and litepaid wouldn't add a scam coin. This is where I have to say NLG does a good job, they add online merchants which also add EFL as a payment option on litepaid and gives our coin value for your communities hard work. Thank you! As long as EFL is on litebit and litepaid we just as good as guldencoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big difference we have less supply and much higher price.

really??, think about that please!
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:29:10 AM

when the ico will be terminated?

strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:16:21 AM

Do you even logic?

Hippy troll  Cheesy everybody already knows EFL=SCAM, nothing is gonna change that  Wink shitcoins will be shitcoins

Come on this thread is about AmsterdamCoin
leipebarry

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:51:38 AM

Do you even logic?

Hippy troll  Cheesy everybody already knows EFL=SCAM, nothing is gonna change that  Wink shitcoins will be shitcoins

You mean this thread is about a dev who wants stay anonymous (linkedin), is incapable (check post of c_e_d), does not care about cryptocurrency (check link in previous page of this thread), does a ico and holds a premine that he wants to dump so he can get peoples bitcoin and move along.
strataghyst

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:24:34 AM

Do you even logic?

You mean this thread is about a dev who wants stay anonymous (linkedin), is incapable (check post of c_e_d), does not care about cryptocurrency (check link in previous page of this thread), does a ico and holds a premine that he wants to dump so he can get peoples bitcoin and move along.

Indeed, both EFL and Amsterdam are scamcoins

I don't know if you know but NLG didn't have a flawless start and was also just a clone off.

So you warned everybody this is great! but until He dumps his coins he has done nothing wrong people are innocent until proven guilty.

At least this is my opinion.

strataghyst

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:51:06 AM

Do you even logic?

I don't know if you know but NLG didn't have a flawless start and was also just a clone off.

So you warned everybody this is great! but until He dumps his coins he has done nothing wrong people are innocent until proven guilty.

It's the same pattern in crypto, I hate people being scammed, it's bad for crypto. I just point out the obvious flaws; no white paper, anonymous dev with no experience, it's all just air (a shitcoin wrapped in a nice sweet story). Could I be wrong? yes but the chance is very very very low. Even if it scares off new investors and this project turns out to be genuine, they'll easily gain huge market cap after all when they deliver...

Don't get me wrong I admire your warnings to other people but think it's a bit overkill and thus scarring new people completely from crypto.
I lost lots of money to MTgox and efl .
Does NLG have a white paper? Do you know who the original dev was and I don't mean Rijk the Founder?
leipebarry

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:05:55 PM

Do you even logic?

It's the same pattern in crypto, I hate people being scammed, it's bad for crypto. I just point out the obvious flaws; no white paper, anonymous dev with no experience, it's all just air (a shitcoin wrapped in a nice sweet story). Could I be wrong? yes but the chance is very very very low. Even if it scares off new investors and this project turns out to be genuine, they'll easily gain huge market cap after all when they deliver...

Don't get me wrong I admire your warnings to other people but think it's a bit overkill and thus scarring new people completely from crypto.
Does NLG have a white paper? Do you know who the original dev was and I don't mean Rijk the Founder?

Let me help you Strataghyst!   Kiss Grin

How to choose an altcoin IMHO:

1. The devs or creator must not be anonymous. (Everybody knows Rijk and Geert-Johan)
2. The coin must have a ecosystem in where in can be used. ( http://timeline.guldencoin.com/ )
3. The coin must have a good strong and active community. (2 other places where you can discuss Guldencoin besides bitcointalk, community mining, CPF, etc)
4. The devs or creator and the community must show development and skills (Delta, Nocks, code base 0.10/0.11, etc)
5. The coin must be undervalued. (Guldencoin is very very much undervalued)

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:17:03 PM

ontopic please
strataghyst

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:37:41 PM

Do you even logic?

Let me help you Strataghyst!   Kiss Grin

How to choose an altcoin IMHO:

1. The devs or creator must not be anonymous. (Everybody knows Rijk and Geert-Johan)
2. The coin must have a ecosystem in where in can be used. ( http://timeline.guldencoin.com/ )
3. The coin must have a good strong and active community. (2 other places where you can discuss Guldencoin besides bitcointalk, community mining, CPF, etc)
4. The devs or creator and the community must show development and skills (Delta, Nocks, code base 0.10/0.11, etc)
5. The coin must be undervalued. (Guldencoin is very very much undervalued)

All very valid points but most off them for an established coin.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

7.2 million coins were burned:
Address: AXXXBURNXXXBURNXXXBURNXXXBURRyDLMF
Transaction ID: f40f46f62d5f75975b47ce87a6e46d043a74852bbea65b2e3033cf5e4ab50b76

bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:27:24 PM

0.2 BTC burned too. Price now is below 0.00000800
VVine

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:43:29 PM

I would have bought some if the price was high and stable
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:07:58 PM

Buy more if you want hitted 210 sat at yobit.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:21:06 PM

im looking at block explorer and it shows ms at around 8.93 million....is that the premine of 8.4 million plus the aprox 500000k that has been mined already.......the burned coins......does ms supply go down when coins are burned or are they still included in total....and you just have to subtract manually?
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

what's the final coin supply after all burning process?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:26:11 PM

I think around 1.7 million.....1.2 million left after burn and 500k that been mined.....I stress ...I think that's it
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:27:25 PM

I think around 1.7 million.....1.2 million left after burn and 500k that been mined.....I stress ...I think that's it

Sounds about right.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: