June 17, 2024, 01:53:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
wll1rah

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:53:33 AM

Update:

I have both my nodes confirmed on the proper chain.
ams1.midnightminer.net
ams2.midnightminer.net

We need the pool operators to please contact Keesdewit or myself ( I am volunteering to help) to confirm you are on the right chain and set up your wallets to limit the spread of orphan blocks on the p2p channel.

If you have the following IP*, you are on the fork:
Code:

Obsolete wallet:
Code:

*Note: I will update this post over the next few days with new IPs as they show up in the log file.
 Last Update: 2016-05-21

How do I get myself on the correct chain? I'm asking because my getpeerinfo has both of your nodes and my debug.log file has aforementioned incorrect IP's?
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

How do I get myself on the correct chain? I'm asking because my getpeerinfo has both of your nodes and my debug.log file has aforementioned incorrect IP's?

That is a very good question!

Here are some hints on how to find out it you are on the proper blockchain:

Look in your debug.log file for an entry similar to this:
Code:
SetBestChain: new best=5866b9dae8f1c2202e207a6368262cd90d24a1ddd0f84ce763d4796f356af74c  height=354931  trust=75362873945850746141  blocktrust=6825786956  date=03/21/16 19:42:27
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

Then on http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/ copy & paste the tx hash from the debug.log into the search box.

If the result is a GREEN box such as this:

You are on the correct Blockchain.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:17:23 PM

It looks like Kees wallet for the Official block explorer is offline.

My nodes were connecting to this for the proper blockchain.  Since this wallet is offline, my nodes are adding to the blockchain only from those wallets that are connected to my nodes ams1.midnightminer.net and ams2.midnightminer.net.  There is a very good chance that the blockchain will fork again if miners and pools are not connected to my nodes while the  Blockexplorer wallet is offline.

I need miners and pool operators to send me there IPs so we can keep the blockchain from forking again.

I am only showing 11 connections on my wallet, there must be more wallets out there to improve the health of the AMS network!
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:34:27 PM

It looks like Kees wallet for the Official block explorer is offline.

My nodes were connecting to this for the proper blockchain.  Since this wallet is offline, my nodes are adding to the blockchain only from those wallets that are connected to my nodes ams1.midnightminer.net and ams2.midnightminer.net.  There is a very good chance that the blockchain will fork again if miners and pools are not connected to my nodes while the  Blockexplorer wallet is offline.

I need miners and pool operators to send me there IPs so we can keep the blockchain from forking again.

I am only showing 11 connections on my wallet, there must be more wallets out there to improve the health of the AMS network!

Official Block Explorer wallet is back online!

We are still going strong!
Jr Coin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:05:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/hjTJwTx.gif

Update 2.4.0 released.

Update contains the following change:

• Fix for chain splitting

My wallet has been updated and I used the bootstrap and it seems like I've been on the correct chain the whole time since none of my coins piles orphaned.

Thanks!

Hi dev. I want know when we will have good news.
There coin entry forecast in Poloniex ?
We invest in the currency and we expect it to grow. If it does not grow it may die...

We only have good news. There is no plan to list at poloniex. Nothing is going to die here, we will add enough water to keep growing.

But Why NOT in Poliniex ? You saw the volume of that currency in Yobit and Bittrex ? I have 0.5 BTCS invested in it that now worth 0.2 BTCS . Something is wrong! We need something that leverages its growth ! The "water" is not enough ... I'm not here to annoy but to awaken ! Several coins are there : Dbic , Waves , Lisk and now DAO tokens. We can not stand still. We have to grow quickly !!! The charts indicate volume 0 to AMS . What do you think? Excuse me , I believe in AMS and want to see it win!

Ok, I will try to get it on poloniex

hi dev, what's happening ? AMS is too falling. Two days ago we do not have any news on Bitcointalk . Everything is going very slowly , we need more speed. The market is ruthless and those who invest in altcoins want to see results.
wll1rah

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:28:04 AM

Update 2.4.0 released.

My wallet has been updated and I used the bootstrap and it seems like I've been on the correct chain the whole time since none of my coins piles orphaned.

Thanks!

We invest in the currency and we expect it to grow. If it does not grow it may die...

We only have good news. There is no plan to list at poloniex. Nothing is going to die here, we will add enough water to keep growing.

But Why NOT in Poliniex ? You saw the volume of that currency in Yobit and Bittrex ? I have 0.5 BTCS invested in it that now worth 0.2 BTCS . Something is wrong! We need something that leverages its growth ! The "water" is not enough ... I'm not here to annoy but to awaken ! Several coins are there : Dbic , Waves , Lisk and now DAO tokens. We can not stand still. We have to grow quickly !!! The charts indicate volume 0 to AMS . What do you think? Excuse me , I believe in AMS and want to see it win!

hi dev, what's happening ? AMS is too falling. Two days ago we do not have any news on Bitcointalk . Everything is going very slowly , we need more speed. The market is ruthless and those who invest in altcoins want to see results.

shut up and divest and invest in something else then.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:16:56 PM

YObit wallet is online and withdrawals are working again.
We can now withdraw fresh AMS for more staking...
Jr Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:31:24 PM

Update 2.4.0 released.

Thanks!

The type of response that was given to me, an investor, shows how much is unprepared to be a developer. You are an incompetent that appear when a challenge to be overcome demands that "shut up", it is easier to solve the real problem. Maltreated an investor in a Bitcointalk talk where several people read looking for good news. You are a complete idiot and does not serve as DEV. When other investors do other questions or criticisms say they also "shut up", sell and invest in something else too in the same way you did to me. That way my dear and you like DEV, Amsterdam Coin goes badly.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 08:34:04 PM

Update 2.4.0 released.

Thanks!

The type of response that was given to me, an investor, shows how much is unprepared to be a developer. You are an incompetent that appear when a challenge to be overcome demands that "shut up", it is easier to solve the real problem. Maltreated an investor in a Bitcointalk talk where several people read looking for good news. You are a complete idiot and does not serve as DEV. When other investors do other questions or criticisms say they also "shut up", sell and invest in something else too in the same way you did to me. That way my dear and you like DEV, Amsterdam Coin goes badly.

Just for your understanding...w1llrah is not a DEV here! the dev here is keesdewit! ^_^

greetz
Steve
Jr Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:29:06 PM

Update 2.4.0 released.

Thanks!

Just for your understanding...w1llrah is not a DEV here! the dev here is keesdewit! ^_^

greetz
Steve

I always drove me to dev (started saying, "Hi dev"). If the guy who spoke to me is not the dev then passed him.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 01:12:53 PM

Anyone working on block explorer?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 08:38:21 PM

Anyone working on block explorer?

Here:

Official Block Explorer:

http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/

My Alternate Block Explorer:

http://ams.midnightminer.net/

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:48:53 PM

Amsterdamcoin. So much creativity in thinking of the coin name...

My advice would be to rebrand into something that actually sounds like it's serious. Just my humble opinion.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 10:00:32 AM

Amsterdamcoin. So much creativity in thinking of the coin name...

My advice would be to rebrand into something that actually sounds like it's serious. Just my humble opinion.

We are not rebranding AmsterdamCoin. Its perfect as is. If you had taken the time to read about the concept then you would not come to this conclusion.

MickyCOB

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:59:17 AM

Thanks for the new wallet update

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:55:52 PM

Pinned

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:15:43 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 07:31:31 PM by crackfoo

I'm trying to compile the updated source and it just hangs on:

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp

Any ideas?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 07:32:23 PM

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:06:27 PM

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?

yeah its 14.04....

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:53:49 AM

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?

yeah its 14.04....

Does it not work on 14.04 anymore?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: