May 05, 2024, 10:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

OP, GitHub and wallet download restored

nice dude, ty for that Smiley

hey i have loaded up my old AMS wallet but it just crashes 2.4.0 version of AMS Sad
if i remove my old wallet and use a new one tho it works fine?

do you know of this problem? kinda sux as i have old coins on there :/

maybe theres some old wallet links or something?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:43:51 AM

hi all ...

is ams PoS only now - or still PoW ...

i cant seem to get that info from the op ...

#crysx

NLGer

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

Hi,

I am trying to sync the wallet, please help we with a node.

Thanks,

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:
http://ams.midnightminer.net/network
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:27:58 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

Still both PoW and PoS with Masternodes.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

Still both PoW and PoS with Masternodes.

tanx ...

#crysx

NLGer

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks for the peers, now i have three or four connections in my wallet but the process of synchronizing is still very slow.
After three days i have only 16.000 blocks, so it will take some time.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks again

█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks for the peers, now i have three or four connections in my wallet but the process of synchronizing is still very slow.

Thanks again

Unfortunately I don't.  My windows wallet on my home computer does not synchronize, it is so slow.

My Linux nodes are keeping up to the latest blocks.  It is one of the things I wish to investigate when I get some free time.

I tried using my linux copy of the blockchain as an import on my windows wallet, but the import did not seem to work.  But if you want to try it, I could attempt to send you my 0.5 GB blk001.dat file for you to import.  It doesn't seem to work on my windows machine but you may have different results.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks again

Unfortunately I don't.  My windows wallet on my home computer does not synchronize, it is so slow.

My Linux nodes are keeping up to the latest blocks.  It is one of the things I wish to investigate when I get some free time.

I tried using my linux copy of the blockchain as an import on my windows wallet, but the import did not seem to work.  But if you want to try it, I could attempt to send you my 0.5 GB blk001.dat file for you to import.  It doesn't seem to work on my windows machine but you may have different results.

transfer of the blockchain? ...

create a bootstrap for it in the linux directory - then transfer that bootstrap to the windows directory ...

close the wallet - delete all files in the windows wallet directory except for the wallet.dat and the .conf file ( if you have a .conf file ) and the bootstrap file - then run the wallet again ...

the windows wallet will happily import the bootstrap file of the blockchain up to and including the block that you created the bootstrap from - and will continue to sync as it has built its peers.dat file while it was bootstrapping ...

#crysx

My9bot

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks again

yes pls upload the file and post a link thx

I'm better with code than with words-SatoshiNakamoto
Espers [ESP]SiteOnBlockchain
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:27:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks again

create a bootstrap for it in the linux directory - then transfer that bootstrap to the windows directory ...

close the wallet - delete all files in the windows wallet directory except for the wallet.dat and the .conf file ( if you have a .conf file ) and the bootstrap file - then run the wallet again ...

the windows wallet will happily import the bootstrap file of the blockchain up to and including the block that you created the bootstrap from - and will continue to sync as it has built its peers.dat file while it was bootstrapping ...

#crysx

Unfortunately I used a newer version of Berkeley DB when I compiled the linux wallet daemon, and it does not seem to be compatible when I used the bootstrap on the Windows wallet.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

peers can be found here:

Hey Midnight_miner,

Thanks again

#crysx

Unfortunately I used a newer version of Berkeley DB when I compiled the linux wallet daemon, and it does not seem to be compatible when I used the bootstrap on the Windows wallet.

it should be ...

the issue 'usually' arises when you downgrade from a higher version of the daemon ...

eg ... if you compiled with bdb61 and then recompiled with bdb53 - then that usually has an issue not the other way around ...

besides - the bootstrap is just the block headers is it not ... and the newer version of bdb 'should' recognize the earlier versions ...

i will look at this a little later - but i have other daemons and nodes that need to be done next week - and preparing all the systems for it ...

there has to be a better way ...

#crysx

gurp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:25:19 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 06:18:46 PM by gurp

This might sound stupid, but I found a pool that is still online, and mined the coin for a few hours, and all my coins are unconfirmed, Is that because I was the only miner?
I was just testing to see if there any old coins left to mine.
There is still network hashrate on some other pool, I have no idea which one, I was using
http://ams.pool.tauri.hu/index.php
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

This might sound stupid, but I found a pool that is still online, and mined the coin for a few hours, and all my coins are unconfirmed, Is that because I was the only miner?
There is still network hashrate on some other pool, I have no idea which one, I was using

at 720confirms - you will be waiting a LONG time for the coins to be usable ...

the owner of the pool has made the confirmation time way too high for this coin ...

#crysx

gurp

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

the owner of the pool has made the confirmation time way too high for this coin ...

#crysx

I found out that it only takes a few hours for the coins to get confirmed, I tried sending some to yobit yesterday, and some to my wallet which is still syncing, so I will see if I ever get any of those coins
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

#crysx

I found out that it only takes a few hours for the coins to get confirmed, I tried sending some to yobit yesterday, and some to my wallet which is still syncing, so I will see if I ever get any of those coins

the confirms should be at ( or less than ) 120confirms ...

unless the code specifies another figure ... i dont the ams is that high on the confirm count - so theoretically - at 60second block times you should have your coins within a couple of hours at most ...

though this pool is setting 720confirms ( 720 * 60 = 43200 / 24 =  1.8 ) which would make the confirmation time about 1.8days ... thats a a long time to wait for coins that are really supposed to confirm in no more than 2hours at most ...

unless my calcs are all wrong of course ... which can happen when tired and too much coffee Tongue ...

#crysx

gurp

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:06:54 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 07:48:41 PM by gurp

#crysx

unless the code specifies another figure ... i dont the ams is that high on the confirm count - so theoretically - at 60second block times you should have your coins within a couple of hours at most ...

though this pool is setting 720confirms ( 720 * 60 = 43200 / 24 =  1.8 ) which would make the confirmation time about 1.8days ... thats a a long time to wait for coins that are really supposed to confirm in no more than 2hours at most ...

unless my calcs are all wrong of course ... which can happen when tired and too much coffee Tongue ...

#crysx

I finally got the wallet synced, the pool does send the proper coins to the wallet, but not to yobit.net, still waiting a few days and nothing.
I tried sending some ams to yobit several times, none of them have shown up in my account yet, I even created a second account, nothing.
I wish there was another exchange
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

#crysx

though this pool is setting 720confirms ( 720 * 60 = 43200 / 24 =  1.8 ) which would make the confirmation time about 1.8days ... thats a a long time to wait for coins that are really supposed to confirm in no more than 2hours at most ...

#crysx

I finally got the wallet synced, the pool does send the proper coins to the wallet, but not to yobit.net, still waiting a few days and nothing.
I tried sending some ams to yobit several times, none of them have shown up in my account yet, I even created a second account, nothing.
I wish there was another exchange

yobit? ...

please dont get me started ...

:| ...

#crysx

NLGer

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

The explorer on http://ams.midnightminer.net/ shows no latest blocks at the moment?
It says that the last block was on 13 March, can anyone explain this?

Thanks..

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:17:43 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 05:31:29 PM by TimC

The explorer on http://ams.midnightminer.net/ shows no latest blocks at the moment?
It says that the last block was on 13 March, can anyone explain this?

Thanks..

I guess you must not see the next lines which shows block created today 927954. It seems that first line is stuck showing a older block 914412.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: