Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:30:52 AM

There are a few options to grow your coin. Although there is (usually) an absense of 'no-risk' investments, some investments are less-risky than others.

In no particular order, here are a few ways you can invest your coin for profits:

- The most obvious, trading. Whether you use bots or trade yourself, this is by far the most common way to increase profits. Usually very risky, even more so with cryptocurrency, but the potential gains are extremely high. You should always so your research behind possible investments, and pay absolutley no attention to trollboxes, or you will fill your head full of extremely conflicting opinions and FUD.

- Leverage trading. If you have a 'knack' for guessing the next price of Bitcoin, leverage trading on sites such as btc.sx , bitfinex.com & bit4ex.com , can be very rewarding, for very little work. Start small, and never invest more than you can lose.

- Loaning. This is by-far the most risky. Time has shown us, that even some of your most valued customers that have never defaulted on a loan before, will have no problem defaulting on you in the future. This is not to say that every single person you loan to will run off and never be seen again, as there are of course people with a personal consciousness and morals, there will however be some that just do not care.

- Stocks. Surprising there are not more stock sites that use cryptocoins, but this is nevertheless an option.

- Gambling. Probably the most unhealthy of investments as they are designed to take advantage of human weakness and to gain profits. Although some have hit the 'jackpot' by pure luck. (See article here)

There are of course others as well. But TBH, I just got really lazy. Wink

Mistercoin
these are not the greatest way to get some of the bitcoins just tell them something where they have anything about. Just mining them is free and easy to do search on the internet for some tutorials and there you go
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:13:40 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
Try to use trading and other legit investment site or you can make your own faucet, buy domain and hosting for your website but you need to have knowledge about html and css  Smiley

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:14:40 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
Try to use trading and other legit investment site or you can make your own faucet, buy domain and hosting for your website but you need to have knowledge about html and css  Smiley

i don't think making a new faucet is at all profitable these days.
especially since google adsense has banned all the top faucet sites that used them. that is a big chunk of their income which is cut off now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:51:13 PM

Just invest btc in altcoins but that is very riskly. You can use riskly gambling sites too Smiley
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:09:59 PM

I would suggest that you continue on trading. For me it is the most safe way to grow bitcoin rather than investing it at HYIP's because most of them are scam but not all, others will last for month but will be eventually become a scam. Or gambling it because we all know that no one gets rich from gambling.
miningdude

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:14:11 PM

Trading or cloud mining that will make you growing your bitcoins or hold the btc until the price is up then sell.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Trading or cloud mining that will make you growing your bitcoins or hold the btc until the price is up then sell.

trading and hold bitcoin ok it was a good choice, but the cloud mining is currently not profitable, most of them using a system ponzi that ends scam.

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:52:26 PM

halving will grow your bitcoin with simple way,buy bitcoin as much as you can,and then hold it untl halving,then sell your bitcoin when the price going up,if you get many profit,just buy back bitcoin on lower price Grin
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:36:54 PM

Buy some altcoins at low price and sell at high price  Wink Easy and simple way Grin

which altcoin would you suggest which has potential to grow in the upcoming year?
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:32:27 AM

Give your btc some water.  Smiley

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:16:57 PM

If you are not greedy you can have a signature campaign and the people with a nice trading strategy are trading to earn some more money later in the future.
But the best thing around this time it will be now the best thing that you can do is to safe and hold your Bitcoin so you can sell it with a lot of profit later in the future and that should be perfect.
Bitshake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:15:16 PM

does anyone know anything about this?
https://coince.com/
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Its one of the scam sites. theres no investment site are legit all of them are fake and scammers.. Obviously theres no free money in the intert just to to invest.. all of them need to working hard to able to get reward..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitshake

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

Its one of the scam sites. theres no investment site are legit all of them are fake and scammers.. Obviously theres no free money in the intert just to to invest.. all of them need to working hard to able to get reward..

I was sure that it's scam, toooooooo high profit
thanks for the confirm
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

because you post this on trading section,i will suggest you to try trading to growing your bitcoin,the profit will you get is depend on how much your funds to start trading,altcoin trading might not need much money,but bitcoin trading is different,i suggest you to put big money when try to trading bitcoin.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:39:24 AM

Signature campaigns are the answer for you if you ask me because these campaigns are easy and also can be done on all kind of ways.
If you have a good one it can be very profitable if you ask me.
bamman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:19:22 PM

My personal recommendation would be to sit tight and wait for the halvening to increase the value of my btc. Other option would be some short term altcoin trading and trade back to btc.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:11:50 AM

Im happy in trading in yobit but im still want to learn to be a pro trader, my investment is from the signature campaign.
i also have investment in hashocean, that was my mining faucet with 55khs!
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:52:32 AM

OP has way too many options, to do but if you made .5 btc from minor trading why not just continue.

Its better to focus on whats working, then going out of your way to get into something new lol.

But if you do go this route, I`d just focus on eyeing eth and its growth.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:11:19 AM

There are alot of ways on how you can grow your bitcoins to big amount but not that fast but it is sure.Go invest all money to trading,just always focud on trading if you will going to invest on trading.Second is gambling if you want it to be fast.Invest on gambling,gambling can give you big profits in just a minute or even a hour.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: