Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin makes money transfer more easier ?  (Voting closes: December 31, 2042, 08:44:21 PM)
yes - 27 (84.4%)
no - 5 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?  (Read 3065 times)
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:23:46 PM

Bitcoin created a competing technology, forcing the other financial institutions to adapt to this change. If they do not adapt, they will loose market share.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:33:53 PM

Do you think Bitcoin makes revolution on money transfer market ?
It has definitely revolutionized money tranfer to some extent but it will take some more time for bitcoin to make full impact.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:34:54 PM

for sure. before bitcoin i had never thought it would be possible to send money from a to b online without a third party. and the best of this all is that we own our money now. we don't have to trust financial companies to take care of our money as we can do it ourself now.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:28:21 AM

for sure. before bitcoin i had never thought it would be possible to send money from a to b online without a third party. and the best of this all is that we own our money now. we don't have to trust financial companies to take care of our money as we can do it ourself now.

before i know bitcoin, i use paypal and payeer
but paypal is very complicated, we must upload some document before can send money

and payeer give big fee pertransaction,

after i know bitcoin now I can send money without leaving a trace
and a low fee

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:04:37 AM

That's why I'm pretty sure sooner or later we will see a great rise of govt coins, that will make surveillance much easier and much more effective.

I don't think that we'll ever see a cryptocurrency created by a government.
Governments want to be able to control the economy, and cryptocurrency makes it harder to do that.
b457

Activity: 168

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:15:55 AM

I don't think that we'll ever see a cryptocurrency created by a government.
Governments want to be able to control the economy, and cryptocurrency makes it harder to do that.
It is as hard to control as cash. It could also be easier to control because of the transparent blockchain.
So you could see who is sending money to whom.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:24:50 AM

-snip-
that it`s a nice article man  Cool
Thanks Smiley

I will share my personal experience.
When I tried to send money to my friend in Nepal, it proved to be a very difficult and complicated task.
He is not near the bank or post office so I couldn't choose Western Union.
He also can't open paypal and have Visa cards for India and Nepal only, not international (and he can't get international VISA card).
They even don't have often electricity and internet during day so on the end I suggested him to open bitcoin wallet.
In this way he could finally receive money.
So, from my experience, yes, bitcoin really makes revolution on money transfer market Smiley

There is no better example other than a personal experience, since its really happened and not just a theory. Fortunately your friend still could opened his bitcoin wallet although they dont have often electricity and internet. Its great you have recommended bitcoin in Nepal Smiley

Thank you!
I'm doing my best Smiley
When I speaking only theoretically with my friends about BTC it seems they can't understand or accept it, they are usually very skeptic.
But, when I show them practical way how to use bitcoin in their everyday life, they become very interesting, like my friend in Nepal now. Smiley
Transfer market is ideal to show all the advantages of Bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:51:59 PM

Bitcoin created a competing technology, forcing the other financial institutions to adapt to this change. If they do not adapt, they will loose market share.
I do not think they did that ..but in the near future they will be forced to accept bitcoin Smiley)...if not they will be loosing

irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:35:06 AM

may be, if bitcoin is well known in the community and accepted by the general public, bitcoin might change the transfer market
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:16:08 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin can make revolution in money transfer market, people can transfer money through online banks worldwide without any problem  Grin
kenbytes (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:50:50 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin can make revolution in money transfer market, people can transfer money through online banks worldwide without any problem  Grin
the only problem it`s the cost Cool

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:19:33 AM

In some countries, people are using bitcoin to send money overseas since it is secure, fast and low in cost in making transactions.
The main attraction of bitcoin on money transfer market is the very low cost in sending money.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

BTC becomes popular payment method due to its offered advantage compared with traditional ways. I dont have to enter all my information, register, etc. I just need to copy and paste an address to send to and the amount to send
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:15:39 PM

You will probably get biased results posting it on this forum.
Everyone here (hopefully) believes in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: