Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguyScamExposed

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:05:12 AM

I hate the fud that takes up pages of garbage
Not just here but in any coin. Be nice if Fuds
would just leave the con ans thread to coin info

Well the Fud is here - lots of accusations of Vegas taking advantage of people
followed by Greg of Doom thanking him for making Greg a profit from the dead
ROS/FLY.

I hope the FUD slinger finds something more productive to do with his time.
like going to make some bad coins and lots of promises

(blind, drugged fly holders are still in denial phase) looks like you do not have plan for SHTF. vegasshit hits your face  Huh

You still need to learn about FACTS and fud. poor woodywood  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:24:52 AM

Thanks for the cheap FLY.
I love it when I wake up to my orders filled.
Removed from Yobit and added to my wallet  Grin
vegasguyScamExposed

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:36:51 AM

not intended for you though you can still use. happy mining

Now, the true colourful face of thief vegasguy was exposed.

Listen, Fly Bigger holders (not for you tiny tiny holders and miners), here is the pro's tips.

Do not dump your fly cheaply. Set sell order and let the thief and his puppets buy them up.

From now on, forget about shitty POS reward.

simple calculation: you hold 10.000 fly, let stake and got 15000 fly after ONE year.

short term: Sell at average price of 0.0025* 10.000= 25BTC

or sell after one year: 0.00005* 15000= 0.75BTC (There is still third option: wait for the new thief vegasguy2 to take over the FLY coin at that time  Grin)
vegasguyScamExposed

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:45:16 AM

woodywood,

I can feel your butthurt.

don't be upset about all the facts.

It is only intended to expose vegasguy stealing.

but you can take the profit by knowing his intentions and behaviours.

I hope you will get nice profit by your fly bags. don't wait till too heavy.

The thief vegasguy will try very hard to raise the price of fly and cover his shit ass stealing.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:50:48 AM

woodywood,

I can feel your butthurt.

don't be upset about all the facts.

It is only intended to expose vegasguy stealing.

but you can take the profit by knowing his intentions and behaviours.

I hope you will get nice profit by your fly bags. don't wait till too heavy.

The thief vegasguy will try very hard to raise the price of fly and cover his shit ass stealing.
Thanks for the tip -
Yawn - boring - repeat - repeat - repeat
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:58:03 AM

Listen, Fly Bigger holders (not for you tiny tiny holders and miners), here is the pro's tips.

Do not dump your fly cheaply. Set sell order and let the thief and his puppets buy them up.

simple calculation: you hold 10.000 fly, let stake and got 15000 fly after ONE year.

or sell after one year: 0.00005* 15000= 0.75BTC (There is still third option: wait for the new thief vegasguy2 to take over the FLY coin at that time  Grin)

What about that: EVEN IF vegas would have made what you claimed,
I don't have a problem with somebody filling his pockets by filling my pocket
even if he filled his pockets more. i would congratulate him for a nice trick,
because i like tricks where everybody has more at the end. In short:

IN YOUR STORY IS SOMEHOW MISSING ANY VICTIM

But i would eat my pants if any of you accusation turn out to be true.

PS NICE NEWBEACCOUND lol

and that is the last trollfood i couldn't resist to provide

have fun
Matthias
 Grin Grin Grin

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:59:06 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 10:10:31 AM by TimC

Why do you say scam? whereas very well fly in yobit

He uses a few BTC and Raises the price of FLY and the fly holders become happy and they are eagerly waiting to accept Dumped Flycoin.

We all know it is you Placebo since you are the only person on this whole forum that give a shit about ROS coin.

Placebo, No need to be butt hurt. ROS is dead and I'm glad Vegasguy killed your ROS scam coin.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:09:44 AM

What about that: EVEN IF vegas would have made what you claimed,
I don't have a problem with somebody filling his pockets by filling my pocket
even if he filled his pockets more. i would congratulate him for a nice trick,
because i like tricks where everybody has more at the end. In short:

IN YOUR STORY IS SOMEHOW MISSING ANY VICTIM

But i would eat my pants if any of you accusation turn out to be true.

PS NICE NEWBEACCOUND lol

and that is the last trollfood i couldn't resist to provide

have fun
Matthias
 Grin Grin Grin

I've really thought the same...*lol*
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:30:48 AM

Why do you say scam? whereas very well fly in yobit

He uses a few BTC and Raises the price of FLY and the fly holders become happy and they are eagerly waiting to accept Dumped Flycoin.

We all know it is you Placebo since you are the only person on this whole forum that give a shit about ROS coin.

Placebo, No need to be butt hurt. ROS is dead and I'm glad Vegasguy killed your ROS scam coin.

Placebo since you knew your scam coin ROS was dying you created you next scam coin FreedomCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1172885.0)
Capefear

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:11:19 AM

I see a really profitable coin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:52:37 AM

Looks like you've got yourself a fan lol

You know what that means right?

Free thread bumps!!

But in all seriousness, I haven't seen anything that that resembles anything shady. Only two people I think it could be would be iGotSpots or Placebo as they had some disagreements but more leaning towards Placebo on this one as I doubt Spots cares that much to go through the trouble nor does it sound like his posting language. Best way to handle trolling is with transparency, bring in some accounting of the Coins and just be upfront with everything.

Whoever is Mr. Anonymous Troller should just man up and use your real account if you want people to take you seriously  Roll Eyes
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 12:25:10 PM

Free thread bumps!!

But in all seriousness, I haven't seen anything that that resembles anything shady. Only two people I think it could be would be iGotSpots or Placebo as they had some disagreements but more leaning towards Placebo on this one as I doubt Spots cares that much to go through the trouble nor does it sound like his posting language. Best way to handle trolling is with transparency, bring in some accounting of the Coins and just be upfront with everything.

Whoever is Mr. Anonymous Troller should just man up and use your real account if you want people to take you seriously  Roll Eyes

Fully agreed...but its better to die in his confusions...because this could shoot up his EGO. Actually these kiddies have a lot of fun to be cowardly.

Lol...Now lets work again...

Vegas, u do everything well...

Greetz
meta

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:26:56 PM

Free thread bumps!!

Fully agreed...but its better to die in his confusions...because this could shoot up his EGO. Actually these kiddies have a lot of fun to be cowardly.

Lol...Now lets work again...

Vegas, u do everything well...

Greetz
meta

Yeah, there is also the ignore button.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:47:06 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 01:17:29 PM by vegasguy

Nahh, Ill let this guy fud, people will look at the results and make their own conclusions. Im an extremely positive thinker. Let this test the strength of FLY and see if it holds, If the price drops a bit, then thanks for the cheap FLY. Bottom line, Ive lead everyone to the top. Fudsters are always part of the equation. The bigger , more popular the coin, the stronger the fud. It would only bother me, if there was an ounce of truth. Thanks for bumping the thread.  My strong advice to everyone, KEEP your buy orders in while this guy helps us get cheap fly..LOL . See heres the cool part, Im a master of finance. To me it doesnt matter which way the price goes WE will make money, so no matter what the fudster says it will be turned around into a profit. The main thing to my top holders is youve trusted me this far, and Ive proven what I can do in a matter of days. This guy wants you to panic and sell, dont give him that. Hold your ground. I looked at all the top holders, and not one of them sold, so this guy is wasting his time. By the way, when POW is over, Ill be selling part of my coins for slightly less than market price to those that have been loyal and trusted me. Simply put, I want to reward my trustees, and I dont need the money. Its as simple as that.

"Judge a man , by nothing else but RESULTS" -Vegasguy

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:15:40 PM

Nahh, Ill let this guy fud, people will look at the results and make their own conclusions. Im an extremely positive thinker. Let this test the strength of FLY and see if it holds, If the price drops a bit, then thanks for the cheap FLY. Bottom line, Ive lead everyone to the top. Fudsters are always part of the equation. The bigger , more popular the coin, the stronger the fud. It would only bother me, if there was an ounce of truth. Thanks for bumping the thread.  My strong advice to everyone, KEEP your buy orders in while this guy helps us get cheap fly..LOL . See heres the cool part, Im a master of finance. To me it doesnt matter which way the price goes WE will make money, so no matter what the fudster says it will be turned around into a profit. The main thing to my top holders is youve trusted me this far, and Ive proven what I can do in a matter of days. This guy wants you to panic and sell, dont give him that. Hold your ground. I looked at all the top holders, and not one of them sold, so this guy is wasting his time.

Vegas

correct always the staight way
Smiley Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:18:21 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 01:44:33 PM by vegasguy

By the way, when POW is over, Ill be selling part of my coins for slightly less than market price ONLY to those that have been loyal and trusted me, as I trust them, that they wont turn around and dump them. Simply put, I want to reward my trustees, and I dont need the money. Most newbie devs would have easily dumped a wallet worth 100 BTC long ago. Those funds will be used ONLY to redistribute to my top holders as a discount so the wealth is shared. I will use those BTC funds to buy the rest of FLY on Yobit at my loss. Its as simple as that.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
granat

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

granatgas-pool.info

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:42:24 PM

Nahh, Ill let this guy fud, people will look at the results and make their own conclusions. Im an extremely positive thinker. Let this test the strength of FLY and see if it holds, If the price drops a bit, then thanks for the cheap FLY. Bottom line, Ive lead everyone to the top. Fudsters are always part of the equation. The bigger , more popular the coin, the stronger the fud. It would only bother me, if there was an ounce of truth. Thanks for bumping the thread.  My strong advice to everyone, KEEP your buy orders in while this guy helps us get cheap fly..LOL . See heres the cool part, Im a master of finance. To me it doesnt matter which way the price goes WE will make money, so no matter what the fudster says it will be turned around into a profit. The main thing to my top holders is youve trusted me this far, and Ive proven what I can do in a matter of days. This guy wants you to panic and sell, dont give him that. Hold your ground. I looked at all the top holders, and not one of them sold, so this guy is wasting his time. By the way, when POW is over, Ill be selling part of my coins for slightly less than market price to those that have been loyal and trusted me. Simply put, I want to reward my trustees, and I dont need the money. Its as simple as that.

Vegas

I think he wants your reputation fall down. I salute with you that being an adult  Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:46:38 PM

The only thing that will hurt my reputation is if I do something wrong or unethical. Im doing the OPPOSITE. Im selling my coins to my trusted holders at a LOSS to buy more fly to sell at a LOSS. I want to make sure the rich list is balanced and everyone enjoys the wealth. My holders can then begin to sell off their POS rewards at a profit , if they want.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

As we are 1/2 way through POW, those of you that know me and trust me, PM me so I can get you on a list for a private buy. Im going to lower the minimum for first buy to 500 FLY as many of you have stated its too high. So PM me if I know and trust you and you trust me, and remember your funds will be used ONLY to buy more FLY and redistribute.

Vegas

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:00:37 PM

Personally I don't really care about the swap amount and wasn't able to find a real Block Explorer for ROS-Coin when I looked through the numerous threads to even attempt to verify anything, best to just move on and focus on the future IMO.

You should try to keep or build up about 10 BTC for mobile development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: