Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

Guys we are about 48 hours or less before the FLY wallet gets posted and the swap begins. I dont want to hear anyone complain that there has not been enough time or that I have one of the largest fly wallets because if you check my ROS wallet, Ive been accumulating.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:34:56 PM

Still don't understand why i have a negative trust by Vegasguy. I deliver what i have told... Cheesy

Your broken promises have made a mess and cost me personally a few hundred dollars to fix and hours and hours of time. You can help pay for your mess that I cleaned up and send 1 million ros (.3 BTC) to me and I will remove that negative trust rating, AND I will swap any ROS coins for you to FLY. I dont have to swap your coins, remember that.  RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K

I dont like liars and bullshit and broken promises. When you say your going to do something, do it. There is a word for it, INTEGRITY!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:30:48 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 02:50:06 PM by vegasguy

Guys, the wallet will be posted in less than 24 hours. I am very excited!!. There exists already a 32-bit and 64bit  windows wallet. Everything is functional , just tweaking a few things like icons and colors. I like NICE suprises, and there are LOADS of nice suprises in store for us. Im going to be more than the dev. I will be guiding us. This will be a different experience. A little more on me, and why this coin will be different. Ive been a leader all my life. Ive owned large brick and mortar businesses in Las Vegas for 20 years, and have always had a leadership role. So if you see me on the thread making suggestions on buys and sells, its what ive done for 20 years. Im excellent with money, and am confident this will do very very well. The price of Ros tells me so. I have integrity and honesty and passion. I will deal with fudsters swiftly, and they wont like it. However any and all questions will be answered . EVERYTHING will be transparent during the swap. I will post usernames, with how much ros they submitted, and how much FLY they received and their ROS wallet address as proof of funds. Its the only fair way to make sure everyone got what they were due. ANY and ALL questions will be answered during the swap so everyone feels comfortable knowing they got their fair share. I know swaps are a touchy subject so Ill be sure to leave the books open for anyone to examine and I welcome ANY questions on the swap. Ill support everyone. Ive used my own money to make this happen. Nothing was donated and I didnt ask. I believe in my skills with financed and my integrity. The crypto world is always looking for something new and different, and this coin will be different , VERY different in the way that its managed, and has leadership, and its dedicated community. Most devs are experts at software, well I believe thats not enough. A coin needs a leader with integrity and honesty and dedication, and skills with money and finance, as well as a community that trusts each other. Im not bragging on myself, but I need to let the investors know who I am.  I will take the leadership role and guide us. The climb will be slow and steady, and stable. No pump and dump. I know the norm in crypto is fast fast fast. This coin wont be that way. Even the swap will take days, as IK am only 1 person and will do it all alone. PLEASE dont hound me and blow up my pm. I will work as fast as I can. To be fair, I will calculate everything, and then distribute all the funds at once. Once the wallet posts there will be very specific instructions with it. After wallet posts the swap will stay open for 7 days.  I WILL be active in my thread every day, and I want to discuss new ideas. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. This is slow and steady growth. Ive started many large business ventures in Las Vegas and built them brick by brick over the years into very successful thriving businesses, and I wasnt in a hurry. You dont know everything.  It will keep things interesting.  Those businesses are still thriving and growing 20 years later. Ive never closed a business in 20 years and NEVER even laid off an employee! FACT! So if you want fast, its not here. If you want a calm community that is discussing new fresh ideas for future growth, with a strong leader with ethics and morals and integrity, then "come fly with Vegasguy".

Ozcar

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:17:25 PM

Guys, the wallet will be posted in less than 24 hours. I am very excited!!. There exists already a 32-bit and 64bit  windows wallet. Everything is functional , just tweaking a few things like icons and colors. I like NICE suprises, and there are LOADS of nice suprises in store for us. Im going to be more than the dev. I will be guiding us. This will be a different experience. A little more on me, and why this coin will be different. Ive been a leader all my life. Ive owned large brick and mortar businesses in Las Vegas for 20 years, and have always had a leadership role. So if you see me on the thread making suggestions on buys and sells, its what ive done for 20 years. Im excellent with money, and am confident this will do very very well. The price of Ros tells me so. I have integrity and honesty and passion. I will deal with fudsters swiftly, and they wont like it. However any and all questions will be answered . EVERYTHING will be transparent during the swap. I will post usernames, with how much ros they submitted, and how much FLY they received and their ROS wallet address as proof of funds. Its the only fair way to make sure everyone got what they were due. ANY and ALL questions will be answered during the swap so everyone feels comfortable knowing they got their fair share. I know swaps are a touchy subject so Ill be sure to leave the books open for anyone to examine and I welcome ANY questions on the swap. Ill support everyone. Ive used my own money to make this happen. Nothing was donated and I didnt ask. I believe in my skills with financed and my integrity. The crypto world is always looking for something new and different, and this coin will be different , VERY different in the way that its managed, and has leadership, and its dedicated community. Most devs are experts at software, well I believe thats not enough. A coin needs a leader with integrity and honesty and dedication, and skills with money and finance, as well as a community that trusts each other. Im not bragging on myself, but I need to let the investors know who I am.  I will take the leadership role and guide us. The climb will be slow and steady, and stable. No pump and dump. I know the norm in crypto is fast fast fast. This coin wont be that way. Even the swap will take days, as IK am only 1 person and will do it all alone. PLEASE dont hound me and blow up my pm. I will work as fast as I can. To be fair, I will calculate everything, and then distribute all the funds at once. Once the wallet posts there will be very specific instructions with it. After wallet posts the swap will stay open for 7 days.  I WILL be active in my thread every day, and I want to discuss new ideas. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. This is slow and steady growth. Ive started many large business ventures in Las Vegas and built them brick by brick over the years into very successful thriving businesses, and I wasnt in a hurry. You dont know everything.  It will keep things interesting.  Those businesses are still thriving and growing 20 years later. Ive never closed a business in 20 years and NEVER even laid off an employee! FACT! So if you want fast, its not here. If you want a calm community that is discussing new fresh ideas for future growth, with a strong leader with ethics and morals and integrity, then "come fly with Vegasguy".

You're wild. I like it..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:25:04 PM

Ohh I am Wink

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

So here is a screenshot of what the wallet looks like:

breakcoindev

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:37:18 PM

Ohh I am Wink

The right person in the right place.
Like I said before, patience, vegas to do it.

Nice logo in the wallet, I wonder who did it  Wink

gregofdoom

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:42:59 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 04:11:06 PM by vegasguy

Thank you Greg for all your support.

Here is more specs you need to know:

There will be a PoW for about a month.
150,000 coins will be distributed to ROS coin holders. They will receive the same % they submitted in ROS in  return for the same percent of FLY. No coins will be left over.
Reward - 0.5 per block
Target - 120 seconds
Last PoW Block = 21600 (should be about 1 month)

-PoS-
Reward - 50% rate
SuperBlock - 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 for POS coins.
Min Stake Age = 7 Days
Max Stake Weight @ 28 Days
Target - 120 seconds

Other than that it has MultiSend, Hot Swappable themes, unlockformint, stakesplitthreshold, hashsettings rpc stake adjuster, statistics tab, social tab, advanced coin control with "Split block" and some other goodies too.

Ive done my best and and Im very excited. I will only ever have one coin. It will change many times over, but there will only ever been one coin from Vegasguy and it will be very special.

This is a very good sign:

Vegas

prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:10:43 PM

Thank you Greg for all your support.

Here is more specs you need to know:

There will be a PoW for about a month.
150,000 coins will be distributed to ROS coin holders. They will receive the same % they submitted in ROS in  return for the same percent of FLY. No coins will be left over.
Reward - 0.5 per block
Target - 120 seconds
Last PoW Block = 21600 (should be about 1 month)

-PoS-
Reward - 50% rate
SuperBlock - 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 for POS coins.
Min Stake Age = 7 Days
Max Stake Weight @ 28 Days
Target - 120 seconds

Other than that it has MultiSend, Hot Swappable themes, unlockformint, stakesplitthreshold, hashsettings rpc stake adjuster, statistics tab, social tab, advanced coin control with "Split block" and some other goodies too.

Ive done my best and and Im very excited. I will only ever have one coin. It will change many times over, but there will only ever been one coin from Vegasguy and it will be very special.

This is a very good sign:

Vegas

Great job.

Do you have an algo for PoW?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:03:31 PM

Yes Im updating the OP now. More details revealed. Algo is X13. Please see OP for even more details. Ive contacted OCminer from Suprnova to make a pool, and I will post the wallet about 4pm PST today so you guys can mine. Its a short pow , about a month about 12,000 blocks.

Thank you.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

looking nice.... did you already contacted Bittrex for swap?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:08:45 PM

No I will be doing the swap. No newbie accounts will be accepted. Like I said before you can help pay for the mess you made, and I will swap your coins. RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K and remove your negative trust.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:14:54 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 09:33:58 PM by vegasguy

The windows wallet and pool (Suprnova) will be released today at 10PM pacific standard time. Swap instructions will be posted at that time also. The swap will remain open for exactly 7 days after the posting of the wallet.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 12:41:45 AM

O.K. its a joy to watch you doing exactly what i hoped you would. Sorry for not having managed to look over your  code, but trust, me you did not loose any competence, i am a much to poor programmer and to be honest, other than you, i never enjoyed it enough to get any better. That is why i can't stop praising Staisybits for joining.

And now: you are showing, that our most carbonfriendly methode  ( that of (re)launching/overtaking a coin), is an ever more futuristic innovation than all those burning ones. Relaunches a NOT just  a one-hit-wonder. but may get trending! "Relaunchers" are getting used to first work, then enjoy, from their  day one. (somehow like raising kids lol) That is why they are the ones, that are more likly, to keep going

So, Mr. Firstmover i can hardly wait the party tomorrow - My Twitter cloud is warming engines and will start storming for you on Wallet release, Europecoin and Twitterair will help you, to get off the ground as much as i can. HEERONNIMOOO  and flowers and so on  Cheesy

Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:19:46 AM

People that know me and trust me, also know I wont let you down. I made a promise way back when placebo left us holding millions of worthless Ros, that I would bail us out. I didnt think it would ever go this far, but if I break my promise, im dead. Well, Im not only going to bail us out, but Im going to make this coin one of a kind, and investors will be fighting over it. If FLY coin holders are smart, they will call a VERY high price for these and hold their ground. Development and fresh ideas will keep it exciting and fresh, and once the swap is complete I will release all kinds of background information that will bring massive value to this coin. I believe in endorsements. Im going to find the highest most respected members in the community to post a kind remark about me, and then copy that to the OP. I work on a support system. Not one person is more important than the other in a project. All minds must think as one. I will give suggestions and I hope you guys follow, not everyone will listen but if most everyone does, it will be great. When the swap is complete , Im going to calculate what your share is worth based on the price of ROS. Its going to be VERY high. When it hits the exchange, Im going to ask everyone to hold their ground at that sell price if they want out. If EVERYONE does this then the price will remain high. People that want in to this rare coin will be forced to pay it, or it stays in rare hands. Yes, Im going to be attempting things like this that have not been tried before. Im a businessman, and I think money. I will make a list of who my supporters are, and list you on the OP, as a sign of respect. The coin itself and how its coded isnt much different, BUT how its operated and managed will be like nothing youve ever seen in your life!

Vegas

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:24:52 AM

so its a swap for ros coin? or a new coin launch?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:30:08 AM

Its both. We are investors in ROS. We got left holding a worthless bag. I made a promise to bail us out. Ive created FLY. Anyone who has Ros, or buys ros can get it swapped for fly. There will also be a pow starting in about 2 1/2 hours. So if you dont want to mine, then buy ros. I need to collect ros from all of the wallets for the next 7 days and then distribute the same percent they hold in fly. More details on the OP. There will only be 150,000 coins and the coin supply will remain VERY low.

Vegas

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:12:02 AM

just came back from the real world Smiley i will partake in POW and wish you GL again, thanks though for your kind PM

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:26:00 AM

64bit wallet released for windows. I had to release a few min early as I wont be here at 10pm. I spoke to OCminer already and he has a pool already made that he will post soon from Suprnova. Tomorrow I will post instructions on how to swap your Ros for Fly, until then enjoy mining.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:31:35 AM

LAUNCHED CMON GET IT BOYS!!!!

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: