Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

My Social Media post...https://twitter.com/Capn_BDL/status/666634329909501952

I like the idea of being able to qualify for SuperFly by doing something besides posting to social media. Being disabled, I am actually in the troll-rooms quite a bit, a lot of times at odd hours. I would like to be able to qualify by using the troll rooms to keep people apprised of new items, updates, general help, etc going on with FLY. Sort of an online customer service rep. I could point people to the person that would be knowledgeable in an area they were having trouble with (if I couldn't help). Or, for that matter, helping someone navigate Cryptopia. Would something like this get me into the qualification for SuperFly? And how would I prove it?

Just an idea, but I posted in twitter today, just to be sure.

Thanks,

CapnBDL
      Cool

EXCELLENT IDEA !!! Capn !! I LOVE IT!! DONE SIR!!!

how would I prove it?

First , I trust you 1000%. You have ALREADY promoted fly heavily. But beside that to answer your specific question : Dont worry, I will know Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:32:39 PM

So I will have a new banner made soon that lists qualified members for superfly and what their duties they have promised to do, that way it is easy to track who has promised to do what.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 03:34:52 PM

So I will have a new banner made soon that lists qualified members for superfly and what their duties they have promised to do, that way it is easy to track who has promised to do what.

Vegas

Cool...DONE DEAL! But, does it need to be approved by the 'Choosen Ones'? LOL, <joking> on that term. Just came to me.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:06:02 PM

List of all of vegasguy's sockpuppet accounts will be posted soon  Smiley

Oh this is going to be fun!

Just to make clear, (and just to make sure: this i for ANYBODY who can't get behind his ego) this is not the "who-hits-who-first" pingpong battlethread, just because Kindergarden closed.
There are PEOPLE with hope and visions here, you know, i mean this seriously and did the same for my fellows in your threads. Its not about the Coin or his maintainer, it about responsibility, to value the hope of fellow beings enough to not feed your ego with other peoples hope. If you REALLY care, and want to warn us, then don't tell enough to satisfy you revenge, but tell ALLYOU KNOW, that would be an exitstategie, of a man with attitrudes. I know, you have attitudes. So look what battles like this are doing with you, i had  some good experiences with both of you, so don't tell me, you lost your soul!

Matt I LOVE your posts!!! Your are the official "Whack a troll".

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:08:12 PM

Vegas

Cool...DONE DEAL! But, does it need to be approved by the 'Choosen Ones'? LOL, <joking> on that term. Just came to me.

Well, as everything in fly is reversed, I going to wait until someone shoots this new idea down. If they do, then im over ruled, and it the idea will die. But something tells me , everyone will LOVE it, and you do know you are also talking about yourself when you say "chosen ones" Wink BTW, I HATE the word "disabled". Your NOT disabled and have so much to contribute and have, you know that. Cant "THEY" come up with a better term. Maybe "I drive a speedy" Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:14:19 PM

Reminder: We will be hardforking for higher TX fees on the 22nd at 9am PST. This will freeze ALL funds on yobit, that will NOT be recoverable , EVER. You MUST withdraw FLY from Yobit by November 22nd 2015 or lose them forever. Our new wallet will NOT function with yobit. Also because of the logistics we wont be using a % fee. It will be decimals and as close to 10% as I can get, BUT it wont be absolute.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:23:57 PM

Reminder: We will be hardforking for higher TX fees on the 22nd at 9am PST. This will freeze ALL funds on yobit, that will NOT be recoverable , EVER. You MUST withdraw FLY from Yobit by November 22nd 2015 or lose them forever. Our new wallet will NOT function with yobit. Also because of the logistics we wont be using a % fee. It will be decimals and as close to 10% as I can get, BUT it wont be absolute.

Vegas

Is the plan to have the wallet available before the hard fork?

Will the new blockchain happen at a certain block number or the change made on the hardcoded nodes?

Just curiuos... want to cut the staking maturity time to a minimum.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:34:23 PM

So I got a fantastic PM from Groggin today, that REALLY got me thinking about new ideas. See I dont want to burden everyone to remember to post on social media. Many of you have stated that social media is just not your thing. So I think its unfair of me to "force" you to post to social media. Groggin stated that he has many other skills that he can contribute that would be more much beneficial than just posting to social media. He is highly skilled at moderating and setting up forums and has run massive forums before. So he offered to maintain a forum for fly on Crytopia for us, and I love that idea. So what im saying is, everyone has gifts. Some of us discover our gifts, some of us dont. If most of you are ok with this change then we can tweak the rules a bit. If you can come up with an idea that you can support FLY in a BETTER way than posting to social media, then we can keep you in superfly rewards without posting to social media. It will still mean you will have to post proof here , but it wont be a deadline, it will be more relaxed and natural. So for Groggin , he might post 9 days later than someone in Crytopia had a question or an idea. What skills do YOU have? Are you bi lingual? Would you like to maintain a thread here on talk in another language? Do you have graphic skills? Can you code? So tell me what you can do that you will ENJOY doing for fly.

Vegas

Ahh, to me Vegasguy, this is good news. You hit the nail on the head by stating that social media isnt everybodies thing. I actually take pride in the fact that i dont use it. Not only that but i wouldnt even have an audience to target. None of my friends are interested in crypto (their loss lol) and i havent really made many aquaintances on the forums here.

With that said, not too long ago i got flycoin added to the app "Blockfolio". The thing about that is yobit in general had to be implemented to keep it a roundabout application. Once we are no longer functionable on yobit Flycoin wont work with the app. So i will be contacting the developers of blockfolio and request that cryptopia is added as well.  I cant guarantee that they will do it but will throw them a better tip than last time for asking for this twice.

Also, here in the near future, hopefully i will announce a small promotion to help get some of the holders beneath the superfly threshold involved with spreading the word. Something like a two week competition with the winner reciving a physical prize as incentive to participate. Yesterday i ran into some car troubles so until that is sorted out, im pinching pennies and wont release anymore details until i can for sure make that happen.

Sorry for the wall of text. /rant.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

Well, what I can offer to do in order to be eligible for SuperFLY, is to open and maintain a thread in the Spanish section for FLY (Spanish is my native language).

I hope that count Smiley

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:32:33 PM

Well, what I can offer to do in order to be eligible for SuperFLY, is to open and maintain a thread in the Spanish section for FLY (Spanish is my native language).

I hope that count Smiley

¡gran idea!  Cheesy
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:18:44 PM

I hope that count Smiley

PERFECT!!!!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:33:18 PM

Vegas

Is the plan to have the wallet available before the hard fork?

Will the new blockchain happen at a certain block number or the change made on the hardcoded nodes?

Just curiuos... want to cut the staking maturity time to a minimum.

The fork will be Sunday Nov 22nd 2015 at 9am PST. Yes we will have a wallet available before but not much before, could be as short notice as 24 hours.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:15:29 AM

Is there an official announcement of how many flies will be burned?

Thank you for your excellent question.

Currently the burn rate is dependent upon the Tx fees of the # of blocks combined,
   the # of blocks sent and the # of blocks split. There is no way to predict this
   because it is dependent upon the individual users actions. Over time, we may
   be able to estimate this. At this time there is not enough data. Also, discussion is
   underway by the FLY team as to additional burn methods.

As Vegas has stated, he is particularly sensitive to inflation and will always be looking for
   ways to rein it in.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:44:39 AM

The higher Fees for exit is quite decent when you realize that all Fee's collected go into Blocks being Staked.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:48:13 AM

The higher Fees for exit is quite decent when you realize that all Fee's collected go into Blocks being Staked.
Hi Crestington - Thanks for stopping by to check on us.
For those not familiar Cres runs a super coin named Paycon (CON)
Pick up a few to add to your FLY
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:29:04 AM

Yes I STRONGLY endorse paycon coin. Truly the best investment you can make. Honest, and integrity all day long!!

Vegas

Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 12:34:49 PM

I am interested in investing some BTC, but would feel better knowing that there is future development planned/ a roadmap for the coin.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

I am interested in investing some BTC, but would feel better knowing that there is future development planned/ a roadmap for the coin.

Road maps tend to be broken promises for hyping the coins for a pump and dump or it give people a reason to buy the rumor and sell the news. If you are looking for a short term flip this is not the coin for you. It you are looking at something to invest and hold over a period of time this coin might be for you. If you want to go 'all in' and join the 'Fly Team' there are rules posted on the OP. If you are just looking to buying and selling coins they might work for you.

Here is a tweet to keep me within the SuperFLY staking group.

https://twitter.com/TimC2468/status/666999725858623488
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:47:49 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 06:46:22 PM by groggin

New ANN is up on Cryptopia   Cheesy
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/430

open to proofs and crits!

one little trouble - the android link in the ANN under wallets seems to point to a linux wallet on vegas' site, i havn't changed it  ?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

So nice to see my wallet is finally staking this coin is great I'm glad to b part of this community and a big thanks to Vegasguy for your help in giving me coins after I lost everything to a hacker ...I don't know any dev that would of done that thanks again Vegasguy....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: