Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:47:11 PM

For the great work of keesdewit, I've decided to send some Fly into his wallet!

29c057fe28936ee9789f01141883be11f4f703a83dc44f59411f306cadb7471a  (around 292 FLY)

After the new wallet is working, I've decided too, to stake one week only for keesdewit!

Greetz

Meta
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

well, you are are still quick to label people vegas.

Asking questions about a convoluted and complicated system before investing does not make someone an instant dumper. I just might be the best investor you could possibly hope for.

Anyway, thanks for answering my question.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:02:41 AM

Lets be clear. I dont know who the dumpers are. There is no way to know. This system was NOT designed to confuse people, although it will. The system was designed to push massive rewards to the little guys and make the dumpers pay for it. Hope this clears things up. Also I will be posting very clear details on how the system works tomorrow , so everyone is clear.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:03:44 AM

If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas

Oh? In your expansive knowledge of c++ would you care to expand on that?

No. There will be many checks and in many places for tampering. As this is a security issue, I cant comment more. Thanks for your question.

Vegas

lol. I will let you in on a secret duder, it's open source. Any commit from this point on will be your 'security' and very obvious to circumvent. Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

Good luck storming the castle.

xoxo

bill

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:07:45 AM

If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas

Oh? In your expansive knowledge of c++ would you care to expand on that?

No. There will be many checks and in many places for tampering. As this is a security issue, I cant comment more. Thanks for your question.

Vegas

lol. I will let you in on a secret duder, it's open source. Any commit from this point on will be your 'security' and very obvious to circumvent. Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

xoxo

bill

Then we shall see if its effective after the fork. You seem very concerned about our advancements. Good.  Much MORE is yet to come. MUCH MORE. If you love this update, youll REALLY love whats coming next, thanks for staying tuned.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:11:21 AM

...Free advice (though you are hardly deserving) if you made a product people actually wanted, you wouldn't have dumpers. You'd think spots would of at least taught you that.

xoxo

bill

U r totally wrong...Believe me, Bitcoin is harddumped too, or Litecoin, or Dash?...Crypto is actually not a product ppl needed...But crypto shows us the future in every way...blockchain, investmentstrategies, maybe ur passport in "Governmentcoin"...and so on

Greetz Meta
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:28:59 AM

Well another Tweet for the week:  Tongue

https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/667499717866057728

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:52:35 AM

Hi Vegasguy,

I think this project will be better if you charge the SuperFLY 10% maybe 50% fee when they withdraw their coins instead charge 10% on small users. I believe the 50% fee is more effective than post them on this forum.

Do you think there are that many people out there are dying to pay 10% to move their coins (can explain what kind of users are you targeting to?). How can you ensure there will be enough fee to be shared with all superFLY members with limited users?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 01:25:04 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:12:40 AM by vegasguy

Hi Vegasguy,

I think this project will be better if you charge the SuperFLY 10% maybe 50% fee when they withdraw their coins instead charge 10% on small users. I believe the 50% fee is more effective than post them on this forum.

Do you think there are that many people out there are dying to pay 10% to move their coins (can explain what kind of users are you targeting to?). How can you ensure there will be enough fee to be shared with all superFLY members with limited users?

There is a lot of confusion and I will post details on the OP. But for withdrawals for small amounts the max is 10%. Withdrawals can also be exempted so you can withdraw as much as you want, if you show you support fly by claiming on the richlist and holding 100 fly and posting in the thread. So like ive said before all the "little guys" on the bottom get all the benefits with low withdrawal fees and they get superfly rewards too.  

So example  (if you withdraw or send 1 fly its only 1% fee) . This is for EVERYONE!

Ive also changed and lowered the small transfer fees for the little guys:

Now: (for everyone). Withdrawl or send.

.1 -  1 fly then tx fee is .01 fee     (MAX 1% fee)
     1 - 1.5 FLY then tx fee is .02 fly fee  (Less than 2%)
    1.5 - 2 Fly send then tx is .04 fly fee   (2% max fee)
    2 - 2.5 Fly send then tx is .1 fly fee     (4% max fee)
    2.5 - 3 Fly send then tx is .15 fly  fee   (5% max)

The percentages to withdraw are very relaxed on the low end. Many will get "an exemption" from withdrawl fees. These are people that support fly at any balance, and they know who they are. But in any case, the little guy can support fly without high withdrawl fees. This allows all investors in.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:46:14 AM

Waiting for clarifications but if I understand the previous pages:
   Still Very low fees to sell from Savings address.
   Still Very low fees to buy on exchange and move to your wallet
   Very high fees to send large amounts from main address to
             exchange.
  The  Very high fees go to SuperFly wallet to be distributed to
             investors with 100+ coins but less than 5,000 Fly who
             Also voluntarily want to meet the SuperFly rules
SpiralOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:49:07 AM

and with that, I bid you all farewell.

For the record, I think Fly is a great coin but I am primarily a trader, and if I cant trade a coin I am not really interested.

Being labelled a deserter or a betrayer of trust is probably what comes next, that's fine but these rules were all implemented well after I became a holder of FLY.
I took part in the swap from ROS and then everything became heavily policed. I wasn't even permitted to create wallets for my immediate family to learn how to POS, with my own coins.

The model is fine but it just isn't for me, good luck.
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:11:27 AM

There is a lot of confusion and I will post details on the OP. But for withdrawals for small amounts the max is 10%. Withdrawals can also be exempted so you can withdraw as much as you want, if you show you support fly by claiming on the richlist and holding 100 fly and posting in the thread. So like ive said before all the "little guys" on the bottom get all the benefits with low withdrawal fees and they get superfly rewards too.  

So example  (if you withdraw or send 1 fly its only 1% fee) . This is for EVERYONE!

The percentages to withdraw are very relaxed on the low end. Many will get "an exemption" from withdrawl fees. These are people that support fly at any balance, and they know who they are. But in any case, the little guy can support fly without high withdrawl fees. This allows all investors in.

Vegas

Your coin , your specs, but playing devil's advocate here:
1. What is to stop me from automating sending 1 fly 1000 times, to get 1000 fly on an exchange while only paying 1% , then dumping.
2. Why would anyone use this coin to purchase anything , with such high fees?
3. Maybe I am just missing it , but what value will the coin provide to make people want it?
Thanks.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:55:17 AM

and with that, I bid you all farewell.

For the record, I think Fly is a great coin but I am primarily a trader, and if I cant trade a coin I am not really interested.

Being labelled a deserter or a betrayer of trust is probably what comes next, that's fine but these rules were all implemented well after I became a holder of FLY.
I took part in the swap from ROS and then everything became heavily policed. I wasn't even permitted to create wallets for my immediate family to learn how to POS, with my own coins.

The model is fine but it just isn't for me, good luck.

From the first day on, it was clear, that Fly isnt a Tradercoin. But u went in and thought, u can play the system. Pos in ur family wasnt forbidden, if every member could have an own wallet!!!
SpiralOut

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:30:47 AM

From the first day on, it was clear, that Fly isnt a Tradercoin. But u went in and thought, u can play the system. Pos in ur family wasnt forbidden, if every member could have an own wallet!!!

It was not clear at all meta. That's either blissful ignorance or an outright lie. According to group rules, I was not permitted to setup staking wallets for my kids and fund them with my own coins, this is another fact.
Perhaps you should reread this and the old ROS thread and show me where the current rules around FLY were made clear from the first day on. I bet you cant. They have changed since last week ffs and that will continue.

Lets get one thing perfectly clear, I didn't try to 'game the system' and was not kicked out of 'Team Fly'. I told the entire team about every move I made and in the end I quit of my own accord. Crypto to me is about freedom to make my own decisions and I have made mine. The less I say about my many reasons for leaving the group and the coin is probably a good thing for both you and the remaining team members so if I were you I really wouldn't poke the bear. I only held a small percentage so how about you just try to move on.

I am not about to start a pissing contest with you but you should be as glad as I am that I am no longer a FLY holder if you really believe in the direction you are heading.

For the record, I saw someone being accused of receiving funds from me earlier. Untrue. Id suggest that you guys learn how to read the blockchain before making public accusations.
Its called an exchange, they have wallet addresses show up on the explorer like any other address.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:57:04 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 10:50:43 AM by metamorphin

It was not clear at all meta. That's either blissful ignorance or an outright lie. According to group rules, I was not permitted to setup staking wallets for my kids and fund them with my own coins, this is another fact.
Perhaps you should reread this and the old ROS thread and show me where the current rules around FLY were made clear from the first day on. I bet you cant. They have changed since last week ffs and that will continue.

Lets get one thing perfectly clear, I didn't try to 'game the system' and was not kicked out of 'Team Fly'. I told the entire team about every move I made and in the end I quit of my own accord. Crypto to me is about freedom to make my own decisions and I have made mine. The less I say about my many reasons for leaving the group and the coin is probably a good thing for both you and the remaining team members so if I were you I really wouldn't poke the bear. I only held a small percentage so how about you just try to move on.

I am not about to start a pissing contest with you but you should be as glad as I am that I am no longer a FLY holder if you really believe in the direction you are heading.

For the record, I saw someone being accused of receiving funds from me earlier. Untrue. Id suggest that you guys learn how to read the blockchain before making public accusations.
Its called an exchange, they have wallet addresses show up on the explorer like any other address.

The rule was, ONE wallet for a name claim!!! This was clear from the first day on: Because I did it, you was also in the Slack, as Vegas and Woody helped us, to make a savingaddress!!!! Also this rule still exists and never changed. Of course, we are improving every day our rules, but all these rules ARE discussed in Slack and are voted!

We have proved that also some of us made mistakes: U will laugh, all of them ASKED us BEFORE dumping like YOU did (!!!!), how they can fix their issues! But YOU decided over night, planned time and waited for the right amount on buyside, to DUMP and wrote later your decision, why! THIS is ugly for the trusted ppl and for the whole project, we all fight for!

And you will laugh again: Our project faces the truth in cryptoworld. So I am glad, that our mission shows US insider and YOU outsider, how crypto works!

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 10:57:27 AM

Vegas

Your coin , your specs, but playing devil's advocate here:
1. What is to stop me from automating sending 1 fly 1000 times, to get 1000 fly on an exchange while only paying 1% , then dumping.
2. Why would anyone use this coin to purchase anything , with such high fees?
3. Maybe I am just missing it , but what value will the coin provide to make people want it?
Thanks.

Hey, I like it, that you are interesting in our coin.

1. I would appreciate it, if u buy 1000 FLY and claim ur name on the blockchain. So you will find out the magical of trusted and helpful ppl like Vegas and Co. If you meet us, you will never automate ur sells! :-)
2. High fees are created and decided from us, to fight the dumpers and daytraders! FLY is not a coin for trading!
3. I copy the thoughts of Vegas here:

"Now why did I create FLY?

There is an extreme distrust in Crypto. This has been caused by all of the thieves , scammers, liars and con artists who would sell their own mother for a dollar.
They will not even think twice about stealing your hard earned money.

My goal is to set the standard in crypto extremely high - The highest ethical standards never seen in crypto before!

I want to prove that crypto CAN be done in an honest and ethical way that can benefit all investors when they join as one.
When investors look at the crap that newbie developers are pumping out on a daily basis and then, they look at Team FLY , the choice will be very easy where to invest."

Greetz
Meta
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:18:03 AM

Liar, liar pants on fire. All you did was sell some coins and moved them off your main address onto these two and a few more
FJHeEEJfWLpaTL7dXu3SL1jPVpUF6kJGZF
FBr3ro2eLGNwgXUUprmkA1jhDSqW5tF8NX

It is easy to tell since most address have name claimed and all of a sudden these two address pop up with no name claim and they both trace back to SpiralOut. See what a freaking liar he is.
SpiralOut

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:39:25 AM

Liar, liar pants on fire. All you did was sell some coins and moved them off your main address onto these two and a few more
FJHeEEJfWLpaTL7dXu3SL1jPVpUF6kJGZF
FBr3ro2eLGNwgXUUprmkA1jhDSqW5tF8NX

It is easy to tell since most address have name claimed and all of a sudden these two address pop up with no name claim and they both trace back to SpiralOut. See what a freaking liar he is.

ha, another one who doesnt understand how the blockchain and exchanges work. Why would I bother doing that? Give me one single reason.

Care to name the few more you think I own while you're on a roll? Go as hard as you like champ.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:55:27 AM

ha, another one who doesnt understand how the blockchain and exchanges work. Why would I bother doing that? Give me one single reason.

Because you are a liar and a scammer and that is just what you do.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:03:01 PM

Because you are a liar and a scammer and that is just what you do.

Its funny, how Spiralout is trying to game with us all! He is telling us about blockchain, where we dont see some sells on exchanges! But I am sure, he has a big heart and donate us his coins during transactionfees!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: