Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:59:29 PM

Wait a minute!

I can see the fee schedule hard coded in the source as a temporary measure as it should not change often, but the Fee Exemption List?  You will need to release a wallet on all platforms everytime you need to update the list?

Would it not be a better solution to include or store the Fee Exemption List in the blockchain?  Or as a signed message from a specific address like the Super-FLY wallet?

This would keep the integrity of the list and not require a new wallet release when changes are need.

Just a suggestion, maybe you already have a solution in the works...

We already know that many talented people will try to circumvent the security, and when they do, there will be a nice surprise waiting for them with evidence of which wallet has been tampered with and other goodies. I will then post the names of those who tried to game the system along with evidence here.
how would you connect wallets to people without a name claim being done? 

Simple, if you don't do a name claim, you will not be exempted from the extra fee.

For this group, all unclaimed addresses are considered Pump & Dump traders.
Prove us the opposite Wink
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:59:34 PM

What is the link to the new repo?

Presstab I thought we parted ways and agreed to stay out of each others threads. Did we misunderstand each other?

Vegas

This is hilarious...I can only imagine the background behind this one...

Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:12:51 AM

Alright.. Ill make it simple. FLY is not for everyone. Its extremely structured, its rigid , its hardcore, its ever evolving. For those of you that think its a "bad" thing , take a look at the price of 98% of the coins in crypto that have 100% total freedom, then compare ours. Then compare ours in a few weeks. Youll see SOME structure and rules make a world of difference. It even gets more enjoyable taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

REMINDER: Yobit will freeze all FLY on November 22nd 2015 at 9am PST. YOU MUST withdraw all of your FLY before then. Our new exchange is Crytopia.

The fact that Spiralout would even show up here proves that he was hit so hard with my new update, he went through the wall into the next room ..LOL

Vegas..................BABY!

Ok, just sent my 176 Fly from Yobit to Cryptopia. Hope the price will go up before the end of 2015; hope also Fly isn't like Breakcoin.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:16:08 AM

Alright.. Ill make it simple. FLY is not for everyone. Its extremely structured, its rigid , its hardcore, its ever evolving. For those of you that think its a "bad" thing , take a look at the price of 98% of the coins in crypto that have 100% total freedom, then compare ours. Then compare ours in a few weeks. Youll see SOME structure and rules make a world of difference. It even gets more enjoyable taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

REMINDER: Yobit will freeze all FLY on November 22nd 2015 at 9am PST. YOU MUST withdraw all of your FLY before then. Our new exchange is Crytopia.

The fact that Spiralout would even show up here proves that he was hit so hard with my new update, he went through the wall into the next room ..LOL

Ok, just sent my 176 Fly from Yobit to Cryptopia. Hope the price will go up before the end of 2015; hope also Fly isn't like Breakcoin.

Vegas can we ban this ISIS FLAG?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

Presstab I thought we parted ways and agreed to stay out of each others threads. Did we misunderstand each other?

Vegas

Actually its tragic Sad I did everything, and I mean EVERYTHING to avoid what happened , and it did anyway Sad But I wont be discussing it any further as I simply am doing my best to move on.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:20:32 AM

I dont think thats the correct approach. I think he was burned in crypto like the rest of us, and his trust in crypto is shattered like most of us. Lets stay focused on our mission by first building trust with us, and then cleaning up crypto.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:22:34 AM

Simple, if you don't do a name claim, you will not be exempted from the extra fee.

I agree, if people are holding enough to hit the top 100
 - researched and read the website or BCT OP
 - Still don't make a Name Claim to avoid extra transaction fees...

Either don't read English & Espanol... or are up to something against the grain.

I have my addresses Name Claimed!  All compliant for the day coach is ready to put me on the list.

I just don't do posting on social media, so I need to find another way to contribute.   Undecided
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:26:21 AM

I agree, if people are holding enough to hit the top 100
 - researched and read the website or BCT OP
 - Still don't make a Name Claim to avoid extra transaction fees...

Either don't read English & Espanol... or are up to something against the grain.

I have my addresses Name Claimed!  All compliant for the day coach is ready to put me on the list.

I just don't do posting on social media, so I need to find another way to contribute.   Undecided

Ok Ill gonna be straight with you. I think your a great guy, and an amazing FLY supporter, and frankly you deserve all the rewards, but help us understand why Spiralout who shattered our trust in every way sent you a large amount of fly? Im serious, Im not being difficult and I want to reward you, but you are the only one that knows the truth. Please explain so we can support you and welcome you.

Vegas

Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:43:30 AM

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:51:00 AM

Ok Ill gonna be straight with you. I think your a great guy, and an amazing FLY supporter, and frankly you deserve all the rewards, but help us understand why Spiralout who shattered our trust in every way sent you a large amount of fly? Im serious, Im not being difficult and I want to reward you, but you are the only one that knows the truth. Please explain so we can support you and welcome you.

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I missed his big dump on Cryptopia, damn!
I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:58:57 AM

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Vegas

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:06:59 AM

Vegas

I think SpiralOut straighten that out in his post.  I don't know him, he doesn't know me.

I had a few bids up on the buy wall, but nothing near what went through.  Someone was there to catch it, it wasn't me.

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation.

Vegas

Oh Crap!  Random address?!? you mean it was not on the exchange?
It could be sitting there in an address I used!  
I will try open the other wallet I deleted to be S-FLY compliant!  Your freakin' kinding right!?
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:08:04 AM

Vegas

So ive really been trying to cool off and forget what Presstab did to us, but I just cant shake it. So, I sent him a PM and told him what a piece of crap scumbag dev he was for leaving us with a broken wallet unannounced after I paid him loads of money. I am really angry because you guys trusted me to do my best for you, and I failed. I thought my choice was good, but what he did was take a boat load of money from me, then bail and left us with a broken wallet. Has this EVER happened in crypto before? Sound familiar? Yes, he is the same as all the rest. Then he lies and says he is "on vacation for 2 weeks", then he just made a post to his rate coin, TODAY!?!?!?!. The fix took Keesdewit 30 minutes TOTAL!!! Why couldnt have Presstab done that? Even if he is on vacation he certainly has access to a computer, and time to use it. So I just wanted to make that known that I sent him a nasty gram. I think he is a coward, and I doubt he will show his face here, but I hope he does, cause when he does, I will unload so much nasty truth, he will run like the coward he is. Now.. I can move on, unless he wants to try to take it up with me right here, and I will throw him around this thread like a rag doll. Sorry for the drama guys, but I took an oath to do my very best, and ALWAYS protect the investors that have trusted me, and hold strong, the integrity of this coin. I want to be clear: I will ALWAYS defend us. We are the first real cause to change crypto, and we wont fail. The scammers need to be "outed", and ALL of them will. I failed at choosing an honest dev, and Im mad as hell, that he has hurt all of us. The ONLY thing thats keeping me somewhat calm is we ended up with the best and most honest dev in the world, my hero, Keesdewit.

Vegas

I am in Brussels using my mobile phone from my hotel wifi... you sir are crazy.

Also I never had any contract or anything with you so not sure why you are under the impression that I have some sort of responsibility to fork your coin five times a month.

I guess when vegas went crying to mprep to get posts deleted he forgot to flag this as well.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:16:41 AM

Vegas

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation.

Vegas

I will try open the other wallet I deleted to be S-FLY compliant!  Your freakin' kinding right!?

ok,
Title should be updated
 Team FLY : v1.6.2 wallet released! The most trusted coin in crypto!
to
  Team FLY : v1.6.2 wallet released! The most Policed coin in crypto!

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
SpiralOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:45:01 AM

So I understand your explanation : Spiralout sent about $500 US worth of FLY to a random address, and you were just lucky enough to have that address? Did I understand this correctly? That sounds plausible. Ill put you right back in rewards, thanks for your explanation. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Vegas

Why I am bothering, I really don't know.

Seems you're intent on attempting to publicly crucify anyone who purchased coins from an exchange because... they all came from someone who sold them. That is how they work you know.
I would have thought at least one of the many experts in the group could have explained this very simple concept to you by now.
Care to post the transaction you seem pretty confident I sent him 500 bucks worth? BTW, you cant because I didn't send him or anyone a single coin. All mine were sold on exchanges, all of them. 

I mean apart from you being wrong again, this poor bugger has a total of 225 coins of the 170,000 supply and you are riding him, really?

Two cents: Put away the police badge and focus on the coin and creating value instead of wasting time chasing imaginary blockchain shenanigans. The top holders have more than enough to secure the future of this coin and people will continue to buy and sell.. big and small. You cannot stop it. The harder you try and make it for the smaller holders to do so will do nothing but deter new investors. Stop wasting time chasing ghosts and do something that makes people want to buy into the coin. You are doing the exact opposite now and unless things change, you'll end up with a bunch of disappointed investors with nobody to sell their POS savings to.

You need to rethink your entire strategy. Does this coin exist purely to serve as a means for you to prove you can outsmart someone?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:00:40 AM

Vegas

Vegas

I will try open the other wallet I deleted to be S-FLY compliant!  Your freakin' kinding right!?

ok,
Title should be updated
 Team FLY : v1.6.2 wallet released! The most trusted coin in crypto!
to
  Team FLY : v1.6.2 wallet released! The most Policed coin in crypto!

Just Sayin,
AG18

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:02:16 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 02:37:01 AM by vegasguy

First thanks to those of you for bringing so much attention and publicity to FLY. I was getting concerned for a while that no one would even be interested. So lets be blunt shall we? FLY from day one in its early days when venerable was flown under the radar. It was weak and easily could be crushed. Over the past few weeks, I have gathered an army of supporters. Their names only known by me. Here is why. Fly will divide the good and the bad in Crypto, it will shine the light on those that have been tearing at the very fabric of crypto and bringing massive mistrust. We will not label anyone, you will show your colors when the brightness of FLY shines on you. In the history of Crypto , there has never been such a powerful team that is ready to stand up and say "enough is enough". I am NOT speaking of our small team of 10. I myself am ready to take any and all punishment anyone can think they can dish out. Over the past 2 years I have slowly watched crypto deteriorate into what it is today Sad I kept waiting for someone to stand up and create a cause and do something. But they never came. I realized why they never came, because that person is me. When I realized that I had the power to change things, and didnt, I was cheating the world of crypto. Guilt ridden, I devised a plan over a few weeks, and then launched it "under the radar".I will not seek out scammers, and thieves, and haters and fudsters. I dont need to , fly  is a magnet for them by design. They WILL come here and I will shine the spotlight in their face. Those that desecrate crypto will be drawn to FLY, they wont be able to stop themselves. They see me as their biggest threat, and they are right. I am. So the truth about fly is finally revealed. Next will be their silly threats on my family, and I am already 10 steps ahead of you on that. Guys dont try that, trust me, you WILL land in prison. I guarantee you that.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:12:52 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 02:44:04 AM by vegasguy

Vegas

Why I am bothering, I really don't know.

Seems you're intent on attempting to publicly crucify anyone who purchased coins from an exchange because... they all came from someone who sold them. That is how they work you know.
I would have thought at least one of the many experts in the group could have explained this very simple concept to you by now.
Care to post the transaction you seem pretty confident I sent him 500 bucks worth? BTW, you cant because I didn't send him or anyone a single coin. All mine were sold on exchanges, all of them.  

I mean apart from you being wrong again, this poor bugger has a total of 225 coins of the 170,000 supply and you are riding him, really?

Two cents: Put away the police badge and focus on the coin and creating value instead of wasting time chasing imaginary blockchain shenanigans. The top holders have more than enough to secure the future of this coin and people will continue to buy and sell.. big and small. You cannot stop it. The harder you try and make it for the smaller holders to do so will do nothing but deter new investors. Stop wasting time chasing ghosts and do something that makes people want to buy into the coin. You are doing the exact opposite now and unless things change, you'll end up with a bunch of disappointed investors with nobody to sell their POS savings to.

You need to rethink your entire strategy. Does this coin exist purely to serve as a means for you to prove you can outsmart someone?

First people invest in FLY by choice. So lose the whole police thing. No one is forced to invest with us.  To be fair, I will triple check my data and bring the exact transaction. I did not catch this actual transaction, one of my team members did. I looked at it, and it looked correct. I will produce the results. IF I am wrong, I will make a full sincere apology to midnight miner. If I am right, then I will post the transactions for others to judge.

Update: I have got word back from my team member that caught it, and they are driving home now. They confirm what they saw. So I will post this information for everyone to see, and leave no doubts. My team member tells me it was around 100 coins total. So I stand corrected on my amounts.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:48:57 AM

Vegas

So ive really been trying to cool off and forget what Presstab did to us, but I just cant shake it. So, I sent him a PM and told him what a piece of crap scumbag dev he was for leaving us with a broken wallet unannounced after I paid him loads of money. I am really angry because you guys trusted me to do my best for you, and I failed. I thought my choice was good, but what he did was take a boat load of money from me, then bail and left us with a broken wallet. Has this EVER happened in crypto before? Sound familiar? Yes, he is the same as all the rest. Then he lies and says he is "on vacation for 2 weeks", then he just made a post to his rate coin, TODAY!?!?!?!. The fix took Keesdewit 30 minutes TOTAL!!! Why couldnt have Presstab done that? Even if he is on vacation he certainly has access to a computer, and time to use it. So I just wanted to make that known that I sent him a nasty gram. I think he is a coward, and I doubt he will show his face here, but I hope he does, cause when he does, I will unload so much nasty truth, he will run like the coward he is. Now.. I can move on, unless he wants to try to take it up with me right here, and I will throw him around this thread like a rag doll. Sorry for the drama guys, but I took an oath to do my very best, and ALWAYS protect the investors that have trusted me, and hold strong, the integrity of this coin. I want to be clear: I will ALWAYS defend us. We are the first real cause to change crypto, and we wont fail. The scammers need to be "outed", and ALL of them will. I failed at choosing an honest dev, and Im mad as hell, that he has hurt all of us. The ONLY thing thats keeping me somewhat calm is we ended up with the best and most honest dev in the world, my hero, Keesdewit.

Vegas

I am in Brussels using my mobile phone from my hotel wifi... you sir are crazy.

Also I never had any contract or anything with you so not sure why you are under the impression that I have some sort of responsibility to fork your coin five times a month.

I guess when vegas went crying to mprep to get posts deleted he forgot to flag this as well.

Actually Billo , I didnt. Im a lot of things, but I am not a liar, and I did not contact mprep or ANY other mod and request that they be deleted. You sir have a right to say anything thats on your mind. I probably wont agree with most of it, but I will never request that it get deleted because its your opinion, and where I live freedom of speech is everything. Also out of respect , I have not posted in "your friends thread". I was hoping that you both would do the same for me. Its the best way.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:13:19 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:31:12 AM by vegasguy

No, I wont touch it. Here is why:

Its important that you understand the meaning of the flag of what it was and what it is, and its origins. The writing on the flag reads, "There is only one god, Allah, and the prophet Muhammad is his messenger." or "There is only one god, and he is god", is the best way I can translate. I'm sorry but the British and American democracy are based on free speech. Unfortunately, If people want to have the swastika or the ISIL flag on their gardens let them! It's hypocritical by the people of America to allow the confederate flag but not the swastika. The flag is known as the "Black Standard", and is part of Islamic tradition.
The text at the top of the flag is known as the "Shahada", and is a transliteration of "There is no God but God, and Muhammad is his prophet"
The symbol at the bottom of the flag is the Seal of Muhammad - this was a symbol that Muhammad inscribed into letters he wrote to leaders of Byzantium, Persia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Syria, Bahrain and Kashmir during Islam's earliest days.
The flag as a whole has been around for about as long as Islam itself: Muhammad used a similar flag as a symbol of his conquests, specifically to contrast himself to the Roman traditions regarding flags and standards of their own legions. So in short, the flag has been around for centuries. The ISIS adopted the flag, and twisted its meaning to their own cause. But its origins and its meaning do not change. Because the flag has always had a religious meaning , I cannot and will not censor it. I hope everyone understands.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: