Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

Still cleaning up the theme's for you guys, actually kinda fun and learning a lot doing it.

So I modified the Bluish-White theme and added in customizable buttons, put in the original buttons and can change the icons to any customizable icon. The way it was originally was that it would use the default buttons but since they are not square, they are too small to read.

Heading to bed and will tackle more theme's tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:28:58 PM

Guys we are just waiting for Crytopia to enable FLY again. Its not forgotten. I spoke to the top guy there yesterday Sa_ddam213 and he said he had to rebuild the fly wallet. So I would think we should be live there again soon. Just wanted to let you know im on top of this.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

We are also looking at ways of making everyone exempt from withdrawl fees. We know this is an issue. We know it could be hurting the price of FLY and we are in the beginning stages of addressing this issue.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:02:01 PM

We are also looking at ways of making everyone exempt from withdrawl fees. We know this is an issue. We know it could be hurting the price of FLY and we are in the beginning stages of addressing this issue.

Vegas

You want everyone exempt from Fees in which way? Can you explain to me the current system?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:30:13 PM

Still cleaning up the theme's for you guys, actually kinda fun and learning a lot doing it.

So I modified the Bluish-White theme and added in customizable buttons, put in the original buttons and can change the icons to any customizable icon. The way it was originally was that it would use the default buttons but since they are not square, they are too small to read.

I like this design a lot. Good work.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:02:14 PM

Vegas

You want everyone exempt from Fees in which way? Can you explain to me the current system?

Yes .. we want everyone exempt from fees from withdraws from Crytopia. The high send fees must stay as this is our antidump protection. The challenge is identifying which wallets are exchange and which wallets are users. We have some ideas.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:03:25 PM

its a good design, maybe the white background in a lightblue or so...than its perfect in my eyes
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:23:56 PM

its a good design, maybe the white background in a lightblue or so...than its perfect in my eyes
   The new wallet looks really good now when you guys need to update the new  wallet it would b easier  if all we had to do is update the wallet without get a new wallet every time you have updates  this is  just a suggestion.....  it would b lot less work on the dev's..... I really like this new wallet...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:13:15 AM

I WILL deliver the highest quality and most respected crypto coin EVER!

Vegas

No offense , but all I really want at the moment is a working exchange.
Are we looking at next week or Next Month?

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:19:24 AM

Vegas

i found how to fix the staking into the exchange. that works now, but we are still trying to figure out a way to make withdrawls from the exchange fee free
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:31:24 AM

Vegas

Im just going to tell you whats been going on. User: sa_ddam213 owns Crytopia. He PMed me about 3 days ago and said his FLY wallet was corrupted on the exchange and thats why its in maintenance mode. Since then I have sent 2 pms asking when the FLY wallet will come out of maintenance mode without response. So your welcome to send a PM  to : sa_ddam213 and ask when his wallet will be fixed. There is nothing wrong on our end. We are just waiting on them. Just thought you would want the truth.

Vegas

Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:48:30 AM

i found how to fix the staking into the exchange. that works now, but we are still trying to figure out a way to make withdraws from the exchange fee free

Since the Superfly Wallet can send without a fee ,
why not just exclude the Cryptopia address from fees as well and be done with the problem.

Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:53:00 AM

Im just going to tell you whats been going on. User: sa_ddam213 owns Crytopia. He PMed me about 3 days ago and said his FLY wallet was corrupted on the exchange and thats why its in maintenance mode. Since then I have sent 2 pms asking when the FLY wallet will come out of maintenance mode without response. So your welcome to send a PM  to : sa_ddam213 and ask when his wallet will be fixed. There is nothing wrong on our end. We are just waiting on them. Just thought you would want the truth.

Vegas

Last I  heard from them, they were waiting on You to provide the fix and that was the day it crashed.
Maybe you should post the fix here , so I know whom to trust.
Then we users on cryptopia can point them to the post as proof.
Other wise , I'll will believe them over you.

Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:04:32 AM

If you don't have a working exchange , you don't have a working environment for the coin.
If you can't get theses new features straighten out, maybe change it back to a normal style coin, until your Devs can get the other issues worked out.
Right now your coin is like a boat without a motor, and i am getting tired of not being able to move.
Sorry to be so rude, but really time is ticking and your rep is sinking every day this goes on.

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:22:38 AM

Right now your coin is like a boat without a motor, and i am getting tired of not being able to move.
You have oars like everyone else. Wink
Or you just want to get in the cruise liner at the start? Nah, we need to work at first.
We started with just an idea, and look how big it became! Everybody is working hard on turning the float (idea) in the yacht (good coin).
Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:25:58 AM

You have oars like everybody else. Wink

You know what, Never mind!
To hell with this Bullshit coin, I have had enough.
Bullshit Devs, Bullshit community, and too stupid to get a working exchange!
I'll just rack up my pending withdraws to a loss and leave!
Enjoy your BullShitcoin!

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:35:01 AM

*butthurt intensifies*
Well, if you gonna leave as only consumpter, maybe it will be better to Team FLY.
As russian proverb says, "More people means less air".
Maybe once upon a time you will see FLY mooning and you will regret your leaving.
Good luck.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:28:20 AM

Well we have 12 of us in team fly working on this. So some of you think nothing is happening and it is. Im sending PMs back and forth with the head of Crytopia to get this sorted out, right now as we speak. I dont blame some of you for getting frustrated. This will sort itself out, and we have been working non stop.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:41:15 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 04:23:02 PM by vegasguy

You have oars like everybody else. Wink

You know what, Never mind!
To hell with this Bullshit coin, I have had enough.
Bullshit Devs, Bullshit community, and too stupid to get a working exchange!
I'll just rack up my pending withdraws to a loss and leave!
Enjoy your BullShitcoin!

Ill keep saying this : FLY is not for everyone. I will always take the "hard road". The reason is not just because its the most difficult one, but because it has the highest rewards. I have presented my idea of free withdrawls and high tx fees to MANY of the most skilled devs in the world. Ive read many forums on this subject. The answer was always the same. "Its impossible!". Well, the trouble with me is I think nothing is impossible. One dev said it the best "If this could have been done, it would have been done , a very long time ago, and it has not". Well, im here to tell you, we are VERY VERY close to making this a reality.

Why is this such a big deal? Whats the point?

The point is, its the first crypto , you can invest in and NEVER worry that the price will get dumped to nothing when you wake up. THAT is why this is such a big deal, and im pushing so hard to make this happen. Are you not sick of waking up finding out that coin you thought was going to be "the one" is suddenly priceless because you got the news LAST!?!? Everyone else that found out before you, dumped! Its happened to all of us , over and over, and im sick of it! We have ALL lost more money with this problem than we want to think about. THAT is what is bullshit!  That will not/cannot happen here. So, you have your choice of 1500 other coins that will release one wallet, and it will work all of the time, and never ask you to update, and the exchanges will work all of the time. But, I just cannot guarantee its long term future or price, or even if the dev will be around in 2 weeks. I take that back, I CAN guarantee its price and future, NOTHING, EVERY TIME.

So thats it. Im an alpha male. Im am an over achiever, and I always make it to the top, and bring aboard anyone that is willing to do the work with me to get there. The road is long, its hard, its challenging, but its Ohhhh.... so worth it. Ill tell you something for a absolute fact:

This coins price will be second ONLY to btc in LESS than one year. Also, WHEN it gets there, It will stay there. Why? IT CANNOT be dumped! Its that simple. No one is exempt from brutally high sending fees on the high end of the fees table, including me. If I decided right now, I wanted to dump 500 coins, more than 1/2 of that would be eaten by fees!! That fact alone makes this THE SAFEST COIN IN CRYPTO. PERIOD! I dont even check the price anymore, because I know its safe, ALWAYS. Do you not see how valuable that is!?!? I have news for you, others WILL , and the price will go crazy, because there is no other coin in crpyto that offers this safety!! Do you not see this!?!?

Now, those being sensible can slowly sell a few coins each day, and pay 1%-2% in fees, if they so desire. There will be so much profit in the coming months, they wont care! To me this is not unreasonable if you want out. You DONT have to pay enormous fees. If you want out look at the tx fee table on the op, and sell slow.

FLY WILL be legendary. That I can tell you with a certainty. Why? Because I never stop pushing for what I want, and THIS is what I want, and those that are with me , already know it too. We have ALREADY passed litecoin in price multiple times over, and will do it again. Also this was BEFORE our "antidump technology"! So, if you dont see what everyone is working so hard for here, then godspeed to you.

Vegas

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:39:34 PM

I think i got a good deal on Yobit cuz nobody can remove their coins, lol... so trying to buy some more.

Looks like this might just work, holding it for not quite 'forever'  Wink

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: