Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:58:56 AM

A sell off of that size would actually generate like 49.9% TX fees.

Well then 49.9% would be removed, what is the deal with Vegas?
This solution solves the issue.

Cool
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:04:37 AM

LOL,

don't Ya know,  Da Boss don't want a working Fly Wallet,  dem peoples could dump, fees or no fees.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:16:31 AM

LOL,

don't Ya know,  Da Boss don't want a working Fly Wallet,  dem peoples could dump, fees or no fees.

AG18

Actually I would like to speak for myself. The wallet DOES work. We are going to implement the old style wallet for now as we know it functions. Ive already presented this new idea to the guys. So what many dont know is every major decision I make has to be voted on. Its correct this way. I dont have all the power to make all the major decisions. So this has been presented to team fly. There are 11 of us, and all in different time zones, so everyone needs to vote on this and be heard. Community has massive say power , even over team fly. So its a process. Ive presented it. Lets see what they say. But for now the wallet we know does work will be working on Crytopia soon.

Thanks

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:05:00 AM

Can we make sure Kees has checked his PM's for claimed address requests first?
I've sent two now and have not seen any changes to the source or the explorer.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:50:33 AM

Actually I would like to speak for myself. The wallet DOES work. We are going to implement the old style wallet for now as we know it functions. Ive already presented this new idea to the guys. So what many dont know is every major decision I make has to be voted on. Its correct this way. I dont have all the power to make all the major decisions. So this has been presented to team fly. There are 11 of us, and all in different time zones, so everyone needs to vote on this and be heard. Community has massive say power , even over team fly. So its a process. Ive presented it. Lets see what they say. But for now the wallet we know does work will be working on Crytopia soon.

Thanks
Yeah can't wait for everything to finally be totally figured out and being able to withdraw the FLY I've bought at Cryptopia so I can get more stakes going here Cheesy That is awesome news to hear and I'm looking forward to what FLY is going to bring in the New Year Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:24:39 PM

LOL,

AG18

Thanks

Probably best to revert it for now to give ample time to implement it the way it needs to be. I have those theme's btw and can do a little work on that.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:57:52 PM

@cryptonit, if you claim this idea was yours first,
I will have to sue you for copyright infringement, Just Kidding, LOL  Cheesy

this is a great idea
and i see no way to claim it for me

thx for ur valuable input

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:00:07 PM

@cryptonit, if you claim this idea was yours first,
I will have to sue you for copyright infringement, Just Kidding, LOL  Cheesy

this is a great idea
and i see no way to claim it for me

thx for ur valuable input
I have no idea what is going on and I'm totally just sticking my nose into this conversation because I want it whatever it is you guys are claiming Cheesy Don't you see the wicked FLY address under my name? I'm representing Wink But for realz I want whatever you guys are talking about cause I"m nosy and selfish like that Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:43:58 PM

I thought i posted on this a while ago, but i guess it never went in so sorry for taking so long. im going to multi quote the post so i can point out problems.

1 Type Address is call the Staking Address
Where you can store coins , but it stakes the coins so you gain your interest,
Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

2nd type address is called Non-Staking Address.
Any coins store here do not stake , so they do not gain interest.
You can send from this address without paying the fee.
The quote above doesnt work. because of when you stake you have the option to send the staking amount to any wallet address you choose (staking into an exchange) this system will allow a user to completely bypass the fee system with all staked coins. of course the coins in these wallets would still need to be sent out to get out. or would they? (see NOTE at the bottom)

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.
this also leaves the problem that, most exchanges do stake coins, they kind of need to in order to stay solvent. especially when there is no trading fees in the actual trades themselves (this is how cryptsy stays making money, stake pos coins and put them back into the market)

In general:
the two different types of addresses is the path we are going to be taking with what i suggested since it seems to be the only way to solve the problem of different fee structures depending on who has the address.

the only glaring problem that keeps your suggestion from working at all is that you want to limit staking based on address. when a coin stakes it doesnt do it based on addresses. its random. it digs through the wallet and finds ANY transactions that:

1. arent spent.
2. IsMine (meaning belongs to the wallet, not address but whole wallet)
3. has a value greater than the minimum input value (which is typically 0)
4. is available to the coinControl (thats the simplest way for me to explain it without going into what the coin control is and how it works)

so YES it is possible to have it check the output points for the inputs of the next stake to make sure the address in the output point wasnt a non stake address(which it doesnt even do directly, it does this using the receiving addresses public key so thats another problem). but this would require changing the whole way the coins stake and has a (i want to say moderately high) chance of messing up the already existing blockchain because of the way it has been staking since staking started.

NOTE: although i have not tested to confirm this. but i believe it is possible to send coins internally in the wallet from addr to addr (since addresses are just keys not accounts) without it going to the blockchain which would be an easy way to abuse your two address format system (THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED, IT SEEMS TO MAKE SENSE TO BE TRUE BUT I DIDNT TEST IT YET).

the mode changes i was suggesting would only allow one type of address to be used when a wallet was running. either exchange addresses or normal ones.

however most of the point i was making was with the staking process
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:10:15 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 09:05:10 PM by kiklo

I thought i posted on this a while ago, but i guess it never went in so sorry for taking so long. im going to multi quote the post so i can point out problems.

1 Type Address is call the Staking Address
Where you can store coins , but it stakes the coins so you gain your interest,
Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

2nd type address is called Non-Staking Address.
Any coins store here do not stake , so they do not gain interest.
You can send from this address without paying the fee.
The quote above doesnt work. because of when you stake you have the option to send the staking amount to any wallet address you choose (staking into an exchange) this system will allow a user to completely bypass the fee system with all staked coins. of course the coins in these wallets would still need to be sent out to get out. or would they? (see NOTE at the bottom)

Easy remove the option to send staking amounts to other wallets, it is basically fluff anyway.
Make sure all stakes stay in the same address field and charge the transaction whenever it is sent from a type 1 staking wallet.

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.
this also leaves the problem that, most exchanges do stake coins, they kind of need to in order to stay solvent. especially when there is no trading fees in the actual trades themselves (this is how cryptsy stays making money, stake pos coins and put them back into the market)

Exchanges can dump from their Free PoS , this removes that problem from the equation.   Cheesy
And Cryptsy is actually not doing that well at the moment.
Exchanges selling their Free PoS coin causes a downward price pressure on coins with higher PoS rates, having that issue removed is a blessing.

In general:
the two different types of addresses is the path we are going to be taking with what i suggested since it seems to be the only way to solve the problem of different fee structures depending on who has the address.

the only glaring problem that keeps your suggestion from working at all is that you want to limit staking based on address. when a coin stakes it doesnt do it based on addresses. its random. it digs through the wallet and finds ANY transactions that:

1. arent spent.
2. IsMine (meaning belongs to the wallet, not address but whole wallet)
3. has a value greater than the minimum input value (which is typically 0)
4. is available to the coinControl (thats the simplest way for me to explain it without going into what the coin control is and how it works)

so YES it is possible to have it check the output points for the inputs of the next stake to make sure the address in the output point wasnt a non stake address(which it doesnt even do directly, it does this using the receiving addresses public key so thats another problem). but this would require changing the whole way the coins stake and has a (i want to say moderately high) chance of messing up the already existing blockchain because of the way it has been staking since staking started.

That why there needs to be a slightly separate prefix , so that you programmers can setup it up so any coins in those addresses don't stake.
Some coins has disable PoS buttons, so disable PoS for the addresses with the new non staking prefix .

Or just setup the code to put all coins in the non-staking address in reserve balance so they won't stake.

Sorry about the Bold, I am not yelling at you , but is the only make to make sure my replies stood out with your multiformat.

Cool

FYI:
If you have not already mentioned it to Vegas,
Due to the total amount of available Fly coins, Fly needs to have a check point server in place to protect it's security.
Don't want the blockchain to reorg a few days like what happened with ECC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.msg11682664#msg11682664
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.msg11683784#msg11683784

FYI2:
If it is any easier to code, the wallets only needs 1 non-staking address for this all to work.
Although an exchange would probably prefer more than 1.

FYI3:
Diamond has found a way to stake coins in a different address at different rates than other addresses.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13202968;topicseen#msg13202968
So you might want to ask them for help.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:42:14 PM

trimming a lot because going over it again i realize your idea is very similar to my original proposal with one aspect changed.

Exchanges can dump from their Free PoS , this removes that problem from the equation.   Cheesy
And Cryptsy is actually not doing that well at the moment.
Exchanges selling their Free PoS coin causes a downward price pressure on coins with higher PoS rates, having that issue removed is a blessing.

That why there needs to be a slightly separate prefix , so that you programmers can setup it up so any coins in those addresses don't stake.
Some coins has disable PoS buttons, so disable PoS for the addresses with the new non staking prefix .

Or just setup the code to put all coins in the non-staking address in reserve balance so they won't stake.

FYI:
If you have not already mentioned it to Vegas,
Due to the total amount of available Fly coins, Fly needs to have a check point server in place to protect it's security.
Don't want the blockchain to reorg a few days like what happened with ECC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.msg11682664#msg11682664
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006830.msg11683784#msg11683784

FYI2:
If it is any easier to code, the wallets only needs 1 non-staking address for this all to work.
Although an exchange would probably prefer more than 1.

FYI3:
Diamond has found a way to stake coins in a different address at different rates than other addresses.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13202968;topicseen#msg13202968
So you might want to ask them for help.

For quick reference for the people following the conversation, my idea was suggested here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13186836#msg13186836
yours was here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg13200450#msg13200450

looking at the suggested, there is only one real minor difference, and one difference so negligible it doesnt matter except for gui stuff.
id like to first make a note that my point about sending the coins to stake into the second kind of address wasnt a problem and i wrongly labeled it as one with my previous post so for that i apologize.

lets start with the first, the only real difference is you think the second type of address i supposed we should do shouldn't stake. i will state my point here that i disagree with this. i think it is important for exchanges to stake. staking allows them to sell the coins they stake. which yes, does drive price down. but it also allows them to make profits to continue their services. no i dont run an exchange or benefit from this at all but i still think it is an important aspect to the exchange economy. my point would be cryptsy. yes. it is doing bad right now. but it would have gone under a long time ago if they didnt stake. im sure we all remember those days when there was a bunch of fud about cryptsy cuz the balances were wrong. them being able to stake and sell staking coins helped them fix that without having to shut down after those issues without a lot of user fund losses.

The only other difference between the ideas (which is so negligible idk why im mentioning it) was that my proposal had the option for exchangewallet=1 to get the second type of address. yours does not. now you might say but only wallets in exchanges were supposed to run in exchangewallet=1, the response to that would be there was nothing stopping a normal user from doing it anyway so it was kinda a misleading name. but back to the point, the second type of addresses we proposed do exactly the same thing. send without fees. i think the exchangewallet = 1 idea is good to keep in the code purely for gui reasons. it stops people from accidentally creating the wrong type of address for their coins (since fee structures are different) since it has to be manually enabled. this wouldnt affect api calls because you have to know what you are doing to use those anyway. would also help exchanges to not accidentally generate a normal address for a user. which it is nice to have a safety on that aspect.
i think for usability with people less comfortable with crypto. this is a good idea. rule 1 of software engineering is assume the user is stupid. which is soo true because it helps with stuff down the road.

also the naming was different. i called it exchange address and normal. you called it staking and non staking. but who cares about that.

@FYI 1: i think there were more underlying issues when that happened. low node count was a big thing. also the coin at that time allowed mining before catching up on syncing. however it is a good thing to keep in mind so thank you.

@FYI 2: wouldnt make a difference in the code. also you are right. exchanges would want more. so probably not needed to limit anyway

@FYI 3: thank you for the link, we can definitely borrow from them on that aspect.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:42:29 PM

I have no idea what is going on and I'm totally just sticking my nose into this conversation because I want it whatever it is you guys are claiming Cheesy Don't you see the wicked FLY address under my name? I'm representing Wink But for realz I want whatever you guys are talking about cause I"m nosy and selfish like that Cheesy Cheers
I was going to send you some FLY but your address is cut off.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:10:01 PM

Thanks so much for pointing that out to me mate Smiley I totally didn't even realize that it cut off the end of my FLY address there lol Thank god no one sent any coins there hahahaha Well after a bitch of a time trying to figure out how to get it somewhere I just said FUCK IT and put it into my signature Wink Thanks again mate I appreciate that cause that would have sucked for me and anyone who tried to send me FLY hahaha Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:38:48 PM

I just heard something very strange....

but basically, is it correct that the FLY coins I have on Yobit are basically stuck there and I will never be able to withdraw them?
(wallet in maintenance forever it seems)

Thanks to anyone who might KNOW for sure about this........  dev?  other?

Appreciate your help.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

FLY donation for just 3 sentences? Damn it is cool.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 11:41:52 PM

and the thousand sentences he did on cryptopia Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:13:39 AM

and the thousand sentences he did on cryptopia Wink
LOL Ya I know I tend to be a fucking novelist sometimes when I get going lol But I can't help it I have so much useless shit to say all the time Wink But ya can't wait to finally get my FLY from Cryptopia to my wallet so I can stake some more Cheesy That will be my happy day hahaha And the only reason I ended up having to put my FLY address into my signature was because everytime I tried putting it under my avatar it kept cutting off the last like 5 or 6 numbers and letters lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:00:58 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 01:31:04 AM by kiklo

looking at the suggested, there is only one real minor difference, and one difference so negligible it doesnt matter except for gui stuff.
id like to first make a note that my point about sending the coins to stake into the second kind of address wasnt a problem and i wrongly labeled it as one with my previous post so for that i apologize.

lets start with the first, the only real difference is you think the second type of address i supposed we should do shouldn't stake. i will state my point here that i disagree with this. i think it is important for exchanges to stake. staking allows them to sell the coins they stake. which yes, does drive price down. but it also allows them to make profits to continue their services. no i dont run an exchange or benefit from this at all but i still think it is an important aspect to the exchange economy. my point would be cryptsy. yes. it is doing bad right now. but it would have gone under a long time ago if they didnt stake. im sure we all remember those days when there was a bunch of fud about cryptsy cuz the balances were wrong. them being able to stake and sell staking coins helped them fix that without having to shut down after those issues without a lot of user fund losses.

The only other difference between the ideas (which is so negligible idk why im mentioning it) was that my proposal had the option for exchangewallet=1 to get the second type of address. yours does not. now you might say but only wallets in exchanges were supposed to run in exchangewallet=1, the response to that would be there was nothing stopping a normal user from doing it anyway so it was kinda a misleading name. but back to the point, the second type of addresses we proposed do exactly the same thing. send without fees. i think the exchangewallet = 1 idea is good to keep in the code purely for gui reasons. it stops people from accidentally creating the wrong type of address for their coins (since fee structures are different) since it has to be manually enabled. this wouldnt affect api calls because you have to know what you are doing to use those anyway. would also help exchanges to not accidentally generate a normal address for a user. which it is nice to have a safety on that aspect.
i think for usability with people less comfortable with crypto. this is a good idea. rule 1 of software engineering is assume the user is stupid. which is soo true because it helps with stuff down the road.

also the naming was different. i called it exchange address and normal. you called it staking and non staking. but who cares about that.

In Regards to your Point, it is important that exchanges stake,
Totally Disagree as this is what harms the price of PoS coins, causing a downward pressure.
You think verizon would put up with an exchange getting free shares and selling those shares hurting their shareholders, not likely.
But the point of this debate was to help the coin survive and prosper.

Exchanges surviving and prospering is another debate, in fact the answer to that is simple, they need to charge transactions fees per trade,
but what they are failing to do currently is what the normal stock exchanges do.
All Stock exchanges also charge a fee for you to be a member of their exchange before you can trade, even the low cost range from $8 to $20 per month.
Crypto exchanges need to do the same if they want to survive, ( $3 to $5 per month per member) to know I am trading on a stable reliable exchange, that is not shorting my investment to make money is a no brainer.

Problems with only an exchange being allowed to have non-staking addresses, is the following:
It does not let users store fly in paper wallet without suffering the penalty.
It does not allow any real commercial use of the coin ,without that its appeal will be limited.
One Important difference if you hold your coins in a non-staking address in your own wallet instead of leaving them on the exchange is, if the exchange goes under, your coins are not lost with it.

Cool

FYI:
One thing to point out , is the Antidumping fee is a large part of the reason for this coin, so any allowing of exchanges to stake for free is completely opposite to this coin's stated antidumping goals.

FYI2:
Mt Gox, Mintpal, and others , and possibly Cryptsy all tried to keep their exchange running with just trading fees,
it is not a valid business model, low membership fees are the only way future exchanges will survive when coin price take a tumble compared to fiat.

FYI3:
Your Comments above , make it seem like the only real issue left to decide is whether , Team Fly gives only the exchange a non-staking wallet or everyone.
In the interest of fairness and usability, I would recommend everyone should get it, not limited to just exchanges,
Will be interesting to see what Team Fly finally decides.  
clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:13:35 AM

So this coin has no short-term investment?

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:14:54 AM

So this coin has no short-term investment?
This coin has ALL TERM investment mate Cheesy Buy'em to sell'em or buy'em to hold'em the choice is truly yours and only you can decide how long of a term you would like this investment to be Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: