Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Gavin is so desperate about his fork? Is he hiding something?  (Read 18480 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:21:44 PM

All collectivists are fools.

If overwhelmingly attacked by a collective, presumably you would just accept the attack?

No. Only fools would.

And so you would fight the collective on your own, to prove that collectivists are fools, and would happily accept injury or death? I don't think you actually would. It would be a foolish thing to do.

The worst outcrop of herd life [is] the military system, which I abhor.  That a man can take pleasure in marching in fours to the strains of a band is enough to make me despise him.  He has only been given his big brain by mistake; unprotected spinal marrow was all he needed.  This plague-spot of civilization ought to be abolished with all possible speed.  Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!  How vile and despicable war seems to me!  I would rather be hacked in pieces than take part in such an abominable business. Einstein

Well, so there's your answer. He would respond vigorously to the attack by throwing anti-war quotes at them.

IRL lol. You're alright by me, JJ.

Until someone decided a phrase in the quote is hate speech, and then he'd apologize.

"plague-spot of civilization"? That's a micro-aggression. You know, I think plague victims have been shunned from polite society long enough. It's time to welcome those with the plague among us. There's nothing dangerous about the plague. Plagueophobia is the real danger.

A plague on the plague-ists!

Vires in numeris
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:39:01 PM

If overwhelmingly attacked by a collective, presumably you would just accept the attack?

No. Only fools would.

And so you would fight the collective on your own, to prove that collectivists are fools, and would happily accept injury or death? I don't think you actually would. It would be a foolish thing to do.

The worst outcrop of herd life [is] the military system, which I abhor.  That a man can take pleasure in marching in fours to the strains of a band is enough to make me despise him.  He has only been given his big brain by mistake; unprotected spinal marrow was all he needed.  This plague-spot of civilization ought to be abolished with all possible speed.  Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!  How vile and despicable war seems to me!  I would rather be hacked in pieces than take part in such an abominable business. Einstein

Well, so there's your answer. He would respond vigorously to the attack by throwing anti-war quotes at them.

IRL lol. You're alright by me, JJ.

I would rather leave the scene than march with you collectivists in fours.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:38:06 PM

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.” Arthur Schopenhauer

This applies even moreso to the Ummah. Jihadis are the most "miserable fools,"

I actually agree with you on this. My current support for the FN is strategic against the most dangerous fools of the moment. It's a shame that individualists have done nothing to counter the clear Jihadist threat. On the contrary, I've heard far too many people who claim to be individualists make excuses for Jihadists, or claim that Muslims were not responsible for attacks (like those of September 11) at all. Worst of all is that some people who claim to be individualists assert that Islam is compatible with individual liberty, when even those with minimal knowledge of Islam know that Islam means submission. To believe that individual liberty is compatible to total submission requires an amazing ability to believe bullshit.

One of the first things required for individualists to push back against the Jihadist threat is to be able to speak openly and honestly about Islam, its foundation and its beliefs. Such speech has been criminalized in much of the world. Even if it's not criminal, everyone knows there is an effective death penalty which will be carried out by Jihadists. The Front National says some of the inconvenient truths about Islam, while the "mainstream" parties parrot comforting lies.

Of course, the pseudonymity and censorship-resistance of cryptocurrencies could provide a way to engage in such speech without risking one's head (either figuratively in the case of legal consequences or very very literally in the obvious sense). Why isn't anyone using them for this purpose? Why instead do so many in this space make excuses for Jihadists and demonize those who speak out against Jihadists?

My answer is simply that the world has gone mad. Most of the people who claim to be "individualists" are simply a different kind of collectivist. They want to signal that they believe the "right things" -- the beliefs of their tribe -- "Islam is peace." "Terrorism is always blowback or false flags." "Jihad means internal struggle." "2+2=5." "Freedom is slavery." "Liberty is submission."

+1 et vive la France!
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:45:29 PM

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.” Arthur Schopenhauer

This applies even moreso to the Ummah. Jihadis are the most "miserable fools,"

I actually agree with you on this. My current support for the FN is strategic against the most dangerous fools of the moment. It's a shame that individualists have done nothing to counter the clear Jihadist threat. On the contrary, I've heard far too many people who claim to be individualists make excuses for Jihadists, or claim that Muslims were not responsible for attacks (like those of September 11) at all. Worst of all is that some people who claim to be individualists assert that Islam is compatible with individual liberty, when even those with minimal knowledge of Islam know that Islam means submission. To believe that individual liberty is compatible to total submission requires an amazing ability to believe bullshit.

One of the first things required for individualists to push back against the Jihadist threat is to be able to speak openly and honestly about Islam, its foundation and its beliefs. Such speech has been criminalized in much of the world. Even if it's not criminal, everyone knows there is an effective death penalty which will be carried out by Jihadists. The Front National says some of the inconvenient truths about Islam, while the "mainstream" parties parrot comforting lies.

Of course, the pseudonymity and censorship-resistance of cryptocurrencies could provide a way to engage in such speech without risking one's head (either figuratively in the case of legal consequences or very very literally in the obvious sense). Why isn't anyone using them for this purpose? Why instead do so many in this space make excuses for Jihadists and demonize those who speak out against Jihadists?

My answer is simply that the world has gone mad. Most of the people who claim to be "individualists" are simply a different kind of collectivist. They want to signal that they believe the "right things" -- the beliefs of their tribe -- "Islam is peace." "Terrorism is always blowback or false flags." "Jihad means internal struggle." "2+2=5." "Freedom is slavery." "Liberty is submission."

+1 et vive la France!

Donald Le Pen:

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/could-donald-trump-be-americas-marine-le-pen
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:00:44 PM

Zara, you're right to point this comparison out (although I suspect that where I say "could", you'll say "will").

What will French or US voters feel like if they voted for Trump or Le Pen, expecting freedom, but ended up with fascism? The risk is not at all insignificant that something like that could happen, especially when it comes to Trump.

Vires in numeris
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:42:23 PM

Zara, you're right to point this comparison out (although I suspect that where I say "could", you'll say "will").

What will French or US voters feel like if they voted for Trump or Le Pen, expecting freedom, but ended up with fascism? The risk is not at all insignificant that something like that could happen, especially when it comes to Trump.

Please, we already live in fascism.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:16:59 AM

You're right, I meant a worse state of fascism, we live in corporate serfdom already. But you must see what I mean, nationalism can be turned into fascism really easily, and Trump has already started to sound like an authoritarian: "We need to talk to Bill Gates, shut down parts of the internet. Certain people will say 'but the first amendment!', but these people are dangerous"

Is Trump really going to be responsible in control of the state with ICANN and IETF on it's soil? No thanks, Trump. (or any of these other fake candidates for that matter)

Vires in numeris
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:24:44 AM

You're right, I meant a worse state of fascism, we live in corporate serfdom already. But you must see what I mean, nationalism can be turned into fascism really easily, and Trump has already started to sound like an authoritarian: "We need to talk to Bill Gates, shut down parts of the internet. Certain people will say 'but the first amendment!', but these people are dangerous"

Is Trump really going to be responsible in control of the state with ICANN and IETF on it's soil? No thanks, Trump. (or any of these other fake candidates for that matter)

Cannot compare le Pen to Trump, seriously.
But I taste their sense of humour, and the way they both highly agitate the whole NWO mafia ^^

Besides.. fascists i tell ya: https://www.barackobama.com/climate-change-deniers/#/
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:32:21 AM

But I taste their sense of humour, and the way they both highly agitate the NWO mafia ^^

I don't know the Le Pen situation well, but from what I have seen, Trump is just plain reckless compared to Le Pen.

Also, bear in mind Trump is fairly well connected to NWO mafia types, probably better connected than the list of those he's known to associate with. Again, don't know anything about Le Pen in that respect.

I know, the climate change bullshit is way more terrifying than BIP101. It's like the novel "Of Mice and Men"; people who are so empathetic, yet simultaneously so stupid, that they protect what they cherish by holding it so close that they crush it to death. Hopefully they'll get it by the time they realise that they have to buy all their carbon "credits" from oil barons. I'll be seasteading on a deckchair (or on another planet altogether with any luck)

Vires in numeris
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:32:51 AM

Sometimes there are reasons you can't exactly say why because you would harm yourself or big group of people. It just need to be done.
I hope its not situation like this.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:45:25 AM

But I taste their sense of humour, and the way they both highly agitate the NWO mafia ^^

I don't know the Le Pen situation well, but from what I have seen, Trump is just plain reckless compared to Le Pen.

Also, bear in mind Trump is fairly well connected to NWO mafia types, probably better connected than the list of those he's known to associate with. Again, don't know anything about Le Pen in that respect.

Le Pen is more of an authentic patriot, one of the few quite cultivated veterant that is left, that spend his whole life standing for his values against the odds and basically everybody in this "system".

I can't speak for Trump as i did not listened to him much, but USA seems to have a thing with braindead politics, i give you that..
Yet, it is not like Hilary is going to do any good at all, this i'm sure of..
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:54:20 AM

Le Pen is more of an authentic patriot

Yes, like you.

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:56:08 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 05:25:31 PM by hdbuck

Yes, like you.

Meh, you are the fascist here.

Nationalism was never as violent as socialism.
Just look at communists and how many people they killed.
Even hitler party was first and foremost socialist.
The big lie is painting nationalism/patriotism as the source of violence, whilst it is the socialist mafia taht killed and raped for decades now.
They impose their satanic doxa about secularism, zionism, equalism, feminism, globalwarmism blablabla.
It's all a divide and conquer scheme: first dilute the nations, then dilute families and you got yourself a bunch of shallow egomaniac retards to enslave.

So sorry but France is about to reclaim its sovereignty.
Not that I trust politics in the first place (and even more considering that Marine turned her back on her father - that is not right), still its better than continuing with the rest of the rotten apparatchiks, and considering how they all fear the FN, I say let do this FTW!

As Nuland said: "Fuck the EU!" (and the whole western fascist empire)

Anyway, you are typically the braindead mainstream german derp, too stupid and selfish to be proud of your nation because you have no attaches whatsoever (besides the fact that germany is historically shit anyway). Just a lonely little kid with no honor.

And now you are on ignore.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:36:05 PM

Even hitler party was first and foremost socialist.

The Nazi's were Nationalist Socialism though, no? I thought that was how the word "Na-zi" breaks down. Some people say that the political spectrum crosses over in some ways at the extreme right and the extreme left.

The big lie is painting nationalism/patriotism as the source of violence, whilst it is the socialist mafia taht killed and raped for decades now.
They impose their satanic doxa about secularism, zionism, equalism, feminism, globalwarmism blablabla.
It's all a divide and conquer scheme: first dilute the nations, then dilute families and you got yourself a bunch of shallow egomaniac retards to enslave.

I'm kind of inclined to agree with you on all that. The establishment class are nothing more than our most extraordinary liars, and have been since the dawn of time. The lies just keep evolving to survive the status quo, but apparently, even the old Red Shields know the truth is coming:

Vires in numeris
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:09:16 PM

Yes, like you.

Meh, you are the fascist here.

LOL

The collectivist Peoples Front of Judea against the Collectivist Judean Peoples Front.

Collectivist stupidity in perfection. Enjoy your march in fours!

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:18:39 PM

Yes, like you.

They impose their satanic doxa about secularism, zionism, equalism, feminism,

Boah!

Who are you national-socialist idiots compared to Femen Inna? Nobodies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1MrTYuZ8GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS99ELp1us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV1ovGzviEk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xEMdLNZFk
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:20:41 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 09:33:12 PM by hdbuck

gov & corps.. fascists:

cant wait for these corporations to bank-the-fuck-rupt.

PS: enforce a massive fuck you gavin.
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:03:42 PM

Your money is on the wrong coin. You need a dark coin that is only accepted in the dark economy.
Fork off!
AGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:20:20 PM

+1 for actuality

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

This week Throwback Thursday comes early.

Too bad Zarathustra doesn't show his BU-shilling face around here anymore, making it harder to rub in Le Pen's latest victory.  Cry

Hopefully he can stop badmouthing Nick Szabo over at the Loser Forum long enough to produce some salty lolcow milk for our FN victory party.

... the cheerleaders of the Front National and alikes.

I hope this isn't too off-topic for a thread about Climate Change, but I just wanted to point out that you seem to be a bit of a Frontaphobe. I don't want to be too judgmental, because maybe you've had bad experiences with the French. But you shouldn't give in to fear-mongering lies. The vast majority of supporters of the Front National are peaceful people who are proud of their heritage.

Rightwing socialists/collectivists/frontists/statists.

Yes, that is the usual litany of NF's sins against political correctness, which you Marxist tranzis trot out at every opportunity.

Oh wait, you accidentally forgot to include two more of NF's canonical offenses, namely islamophobia and xenophobia.

Is there a reason you'd suddenly stop including islamophobia and xenophobia in the usual litany of NF's unforgivable transgressions?

Socialist, collectivist, and statist are three different words, but in the context of France pretty much mean the same thing.

Why not include the less redundant, much more unique pejoratives 'islamophobia" and "xenophobia?'

Has something recently happened to make the hard-left bullet words 'islamophobia' and 'xenophobia' less effective at denigrating NF?

I'm trying to remember exactly what could have occurred to make you hesitate to include 'islamophobia' and 'xenophobia' in the standard 2 Minutes Hate.

Let me take a wild guess.  Did you stop using the SJW's 'islamophobia' and 'xenophobia' slurs to defame NF because of this?

Or did you conveniently drop 'islamophobia' and 'xenophobia' from your go-to list of nasty things to call NF because of this?

Funny how until a few days ago, 'islamophobia' and 'xenophobia' where according to the pinkos the worst things about NF.

But now those accusations are forgotten, and NF is demonized for what, being protectionist and socialist (like 90% of France)?

Such utter cowardice.  Such deplorable inconsistency.  Such an obvious shift in advocacy.  Such pious hypocrisy.  Such intellectual fraud.

Nov. 23, 2015
The youngest politician in France's far-right Le Pen family is storming ahead in the polls

Marine Le Pen, the leader of France's hard-right Front National, is currently leading the most polls for the first round of the 2017 French presidential election.

But the 25-year old Marion Marechal-Le Pen, granddaughter of the infamous FN founder Jean-Marie Le Pen and niece of current party leader Marine Le Pen, will be tested at the ballot long before then.

Le Pen is going to rock the vote, and I'm going to rub her victory in your face.  Every.  Chance.  I.  Get.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
██████