Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451533 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

OMG!  You're right!  This is so embarassing.  I was so excited to laugh at Arsenal that I forgot that they didn't get in the top 4 last season!  Lol.  Cheesy

It's just I can't get used to Arsenal being outside the top 4.  I need someone to remind me.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

OMG!  You're right!  This is so embarassing.  I was so excited to laugh at Arsenal that I forgot that they didn't get in the top 4 last season!  Lol.  Cheesy

It's just I can't get used to Arsenal being outside the top 4.  I need someone to remind me.  Grin
Lol we are too used to see Arsenal are in the big 4. As I recall this is the first time for Arsene Wenger to not be able to bring Arsenal to the big 4. And in the last 5 years, Arsenal always frustrated in Champions league by Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Lol we are too used to see Arsenal are in the big 4. As I recall this is the first time for Arsene Wenger to not be able to bring Arsenal to the big 4. And in the last 5 years, Arsenal always frustrated in Champions league by Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

It's strange not to see Arsenal in Champions League after 20 years! In Europe league it would be intriguing for a final between Arsenal and AC Milan hoping to see them next year in Champion's League!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

Draw for the group stages will be on August 24, 2017.  That's around two weeks away more or less.  This is something me and my cousins look forward to and get drunk on while watching because some of the draws are really up for laughs.  Especially Arsenal.  If they get the same group as Bayern again I would be soooo happy!  Cheesy

And I hope Liverpool makes it.

Which Arsenal? If you mean Arsenal Wenger, then Bayern Munich will not be a group with them because Arsenal Wenger did not play in Champions league. They will play in Europa league. This season Arsenal will survive the obstacles of Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
Am so sure that Barcelona and Bayern Munich will be so sorry that Arsenal their whipping boys are not in the Champions League, I am sure they are gonna find Tottenham and Liverpool FC will prove to good enough replacement for Arsenal this time around especially Tottenham who are not so good at playing in the Champions League.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

Draw for the group stages will be on August 24, 2017.  That's around two weeks away more or less.  This is something me and my cousins look forward to and get drunk on while watching because some of the draws are really up for laughs.  Especially Arsenal.  If they get the same group as Bayern again I would be soooo happy!  Cheesy

Which Arsenal? If you mean Arsenal Wenger, then Bayern Munich will not be a group with them because Arsenal Wenger did not play in Champions league. They will play in Europa league. This season Arsenal will survive the obstacles of Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
Am so sure that Barcelona and Bayern Munich will be so sorry that Arsenal their whipping boys are not in the Champions League, I am sure they are gonna find Tottenham and Liverpool FC will prove to good enough replacement for Arsenal this time around especially Tottenham who are not so good at playing in the Champions League.

Liverpool although not in their top form and not in their glory years like they were a few years ago I am sure they will prove quite difficult for everyone encountering them in the Uefa Champions League. I am not a fan of Liverpool but in Champions league I am a fan of them. They take this competition too seriously so I think it is a very good thing we are going to see Liverpool in Champions after a few years of absence.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Liverpool although not in their top form and not in their glory years like they were a few years ago I am sure they will prove quite difficult for everyone encountering them in the Uefa Champions League. I am not a fan of Liverpool but in Champions league I am a fan of them. They take this competition too seriously so I think it is a very good thing we are going to see Liverpool in Champions after a few years of absence.
With their star player handing in a transfer request,  that is Coutinho, I believe that effectiveness of the Liverpool team will be greatly diminished,  I don't believe though that they will become whipping boys for any other team in the Champions League but if Coutinho does leaves it will indeed worry them alot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:57:00 AM

Hopefully the get hold of Coutinho tho.  They wouldn't be the same team with that same dynamic last season.

I haven't read any football news yet so I can't confirm, but my friend told me Coutinho has given his transfer request.  Ouch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Hopefully the get hold of Coutinho tho.  They wouldn't be the same team with that same dynamic last season.

I haven't read any football news yet so I can't confirm, but my friend told me Coutinho has given his transfer request.  Ouch.

Liverpool must now decide whether they should keep a player who wants to leave. But if he keeps on playing with Liverpool it will not benefit both the teams and Coutinho. Sooner or later it will become evident that releasing Coutinho is a viable option for Liverpool. Barca are also looking at Ousmane Dembele, Angel di Maria and Ivan Perisic. But no clear announcement yet.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

lol you are right  Grin arsenal born to be 4rsenal. I think arsenal just enliven champions league only. i predict that arsenal can't become the champions league winner if they are not change their coach Grin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:06:09 AM

Liverpool must now decide whether they should keep a player who wants to leave. But if he keeps on playing with Liverpool it will not benefit both the teams and Coutinho. Sooner or later it will become evident that releasing Coutinho is a viable option for Liverpool. Barca are also looking at Ousmane Dembele, Angel di Maria and Ivan Perisic. But no clear announcement yet.
yeah there is not much time left for Liverpool to make the player want to stay Kliopp need to tell him that he is not willing to let him go this season and that it could destroy the club futur plans or they could do just like what united did to Degea bench him untill the Mercato ends then the player will get back to playing himself because this summer we have world cup and he needs to be a starter at the club if he wants to get a call at to represent brazil and they need to make a statement for Barcelona that coitinho is off limits now and they have to find another player to sign and they may have to put a price tag of more then 150million Euros to make Barcelona hesitante to sign him
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

Players who have already applied for a transfer request are not eligible to maintain. Such players have to be removed. The Coutinho case is an intolerable case. When the club desperately defends Coutinho, but he makes a transfer request, it is an insult to the club. Coutinho's heart is already in Barcelona. Liverpool must accept an offer from Barcelona.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:59:58 AM

Real madrid is the best team in europe today. They have proven it last season with a champions league title. Nowadays real madrid has such a perfect player composition, they will get some more important players before the transfer window closes. Real madrid will get stronger and they become a strong candidate league champions next season. This is very early to predict, but real madrid has shown us that the strength of a team can be seen from what they have earned.
for Real Madrid team i got interesting fact that this season they're not too active to buy new players although some of their players are linked to other teams but if i'm not mistaken that only Morata huge transfer for outcoming players but for incoming players i didn't see any big names appears to Real madrid however the results for this matches indeed according to many people predictions even before the match begin Mourinho said Madrid still too strong for Manchester United

Actually madrid real power is not from what they find, but what's got them nowadays, madrid player nowadays is more than enough to say perfect. They have a strong player in every line.
But this is just the beginning, and does not specify anything to madrid be champion this season
Real Madrid already has all the required aspects. Players on every line are already met with the best players of world quality, but it must be remembered that the ball is round and indicates that nothing is easy to achieve a goal and life continues to spin like it is the ball, so with it Real Madrid Should not be content with what he has now achieved because other teams are trying to get the highest achievement every season.

right we can judge that real madrid is a team with a myriad of stars, although they have a star player but that does not guarantee everything, we also know that every game they do not always menag and it is a duty for their coach in order to maximize all there is

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
virtualkeybuyer

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:58:35 PM

lol you are right  Grin arsenal born to be 4rsenal. I think arsenal just enliven champions league only. i predict that arsenal can't become the champions league winner if they are not change their coach Grin
Arsenal cannot dare to change their present coach as he is the owner of arsenal franchise so it's pretty stupid to raise a question about changing their coach until or unless. Arsene Wenger himself wants it. The other option is to replace their clumsy players in order to secure their position in top 4. Arsenal has the ability to achieve this.
DIA7

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:33:29 AM

What do you think of Barcelona this season i don't expect from them to do much this seadon especially in the Chmpionsleague after today they looked very weak at defending mostly on their right side Alex Vidal was like the absent player in the field he didn't get back to cover his side also he didn't help in offense either most of the time we saw him give the ball back to Real Madrid also Defelou and Dennis Suarez were not the players that helped on the game and it may look that Neymar abscense made his teamate lose their momentum.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Ranking teams:

1 Real Madrid 151.799 points
2 At. Madrid    133.799
3 Barcelona     128.799
4 Bayern           122.656
5 Juventus       119.049
6 Sevilla            109.799
7 Psg                 103.266
8 Bor. Dortmund 95.656
9 Manc. City         94.363
10 Benfica            87.783
11 Arsenal            84.363
12 Porto                80.783
13 Chelsea            80.363
14 Napoli               80.049
15 B.Leverkusen  78.656
16 Manc.   United 78.363

Surprising the second place of the At.Madrid.
 Dominance of Spanish teams (4 teams in the top 6 places).
Really awesome, the teams from La Liga dominate the top ranks. This proves that the competition that will roll this August season will be fierce, and this also proves that the productivity of La Liga is superior to other top European leagues, although still less popular than the Premier League.
La Liga is the top European league but it should be held in Asia as well because in Asia they are having a lot of fans. Or we can say that they are having a lot fan in Asia more than Europe so it should be happen in China, Pakistan, Dubai that Asian goes there and see La leagua in Asia by this step they will become a more lovers of la league.
DIA7

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Ranking teams:

2 At. Madrid    133.799
3 Barcelona     128.799
5 Juventus       119.049
8 Bor. Dortmund 95.656
15 B.Leverkusen  78.656
16 Manc.   United 78.363

Really awesome, the teams from La Liga dominate the top ranks. This proves that the competition that will roll this August season will be fierce, and this also proves that the productivity of La Liga is superior to other top European leagues, although still less popular than the Premier League.
La Liga is the top European league but it should be held in Asia as well because in Asia they are having a lot of fans. Or we can say that they are having a lot fan in Asia more than Europe so it should be happen in China, Pakistan, Dubai that Asian goes there and see La leagua in Asia by this step they will become a more lovers of la league.
it's not possible to do that for Championsleague why would they have two legs in the game so supporters can support their favorite team on their ground also some teams relay on ticket sales in Champosnleague for extra income ticket's can get very expensive in those games also teams wouldn't like to travel everytime to asia to play a game their schedule already filled and some teams fined painfull when they go to Face other team in Russia or Kazakhistan and with that they travel half of the games and if they play in asia they will fly extra miles every single CL game that will make their players more tired and lose income and for a big tournament like Champiosnleague it's not possible to see that unless it's a small tournament like theone they do in summer
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:59:48 PM

Ranking teams:

2 At. Madrid    133.799
3 Barcelona     128.799
5 Juventus       119.049
8 Bor. Dortmund 95.656
15 B.Leverkusen  78.656
16 Manc.   United 78.363

it's not possible to do that for Championsleague why would they have two legs in the game so supporters can support their favorite team on their ground also some teams relay on ticket sales in Champosnleague for extra income ticket's can get very expensive in those games also teams wouldn't like to travel everytime to asia to play a game their schedule already filled and some teams fined painfull when they go to Face other team in Russia or Kazakhistan and with that they travel half of the games and if they play in asia they will fly extra miles every single CL game that will make their players more tired and lose income and for a big tournament like Champiosnleague it's not possible to see that unless it's a small tournament like theone they do in summer

It's not possible but a nice idea should it ever happen. Football is global and so if some league games could be fixed globally or a tournament could be arranged to be played by these teams on all continents before the start of the season it will be great for football fans.
joebrook

Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:46:10 PM

Ranking teams:

2 At. Madrid    133.799
3 Barcelona     128.799
5 Juventus       119.049
8 Bor. Dortmund 95.656
15 B.Leverkusen  78.656
16 Manc.   United 78.363

It's not possible but a nice idea should it ever happen. Football is global and so if some league games could be fixed globally or a tournament could be arranged to be played by these teams on all continents before the start of the season it will be great for football fans.
Not sure am in supportive of a country's league being played in the entire world,  Spanish leagues games should be played in spain and if the fans want to watch them,  then they should definitely come to Spain to watch those matches.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

What do you think of Barcelona this season i don't expect from them to do much this seadon especially in the Chmpionsleague after today they looked very weak at defending mostly on their right side Alex Vidal was like the absent player in the field he didn't get back to cover his side also he didn't help in offense either most of the time we saw him give the ball back to Real Madrid also Defelou and Dennis Suarez were not the players that helped on the game and it may look that Neymar abscense made his teamate lose their momentum.
As Barcelona fan, I have to agree with. Look at Real Madrid squad, they have top class players in every position. In last seasons, Barca game was concerned on MSN trio and problems in other positions wasn't such visible. Now when Neymar left, there will be a lot of struggle, maybe they need to change formation to 4-4-2. But there many problems in whole squad, Pique is playing unstable, Iniesta getting old. And there was so many fail transfers in recent years - Andre Gomes, Paulinho and many other players who aren't able to play in this level. If results of Barca will be bad, everyon will blame Valverde for it. But it's not his fault that Barca have unbalanced squad.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:18:34 PM

As Barcelona fan, I have to agree with. Look at Real Madrid squad, they have top class players in every position. In last seasons, Barca game was concerned on MSN trio and problems in other positions wasn't such visible. Now when Neymar left, there will be a lot of struggle, maybe they need to change formation to 4-4-2. But there many problems in whole squad, Pique is playing unstable, Iniesta getting old. And there was so many fail transfers in recent years - Andre Gomes, Paulinho and many other players who aren't able to play in this level. If results of Barca will be bad, everyon will blame Valverde for it. But it's not his fault that Barca have unbalanced squad.

Indeed Barcelona needs a total reshuffle in order to compete for honors at the European level this season, in unimpressed by this team and so they should stop the politics up there and get the team going, I think if they fail this season again Juan Laporte is likely to come back to power.
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: