Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

an easy match for Liverpool after winning the first leg with a score of 2-1 and now they will be playing at home. Liverpool vs Hoffenheim 3-0

Yeah, it should be an easy game for Liverpool if we looked from the previous result. I guess Hoffenheim will play openly this time to chase their loss. More goals will be created today. Total goals over 2.5
Hmmm I disagree, I think this is a dificult match also for liverpool. look like the first game that liverpool only won 2-1. I think if Hoffenheim can do the attack strategy to liverpool its not impossible for hoffenheim win this match
Yeah, it shouldn't be easy match for Liverpool, because they win in first leg wasn't big. Offcourse, 2 away goals is important factor. But Hoffenheim isn't weak team, and they still have chances to qualify to the group stage, eslecially if they will score fast first goal today.
Overnight after liverpool 3-0 lead in 21 minutes, they seemed to relax the attack, then in the 28th minute they conceded. Then in the second half they started attacking again but only until the goal from Firmino, after that liverpool play very defensive until conceded again.
The habit of playing defensive after winning from liverpool should be eliminated by liverpool, their defense is very bad. There will be a lot of heavy opponents in the Champions league and if it continues playing like that is very dangerous.
yeah liverpool defense is bad they must change the strategy. but yeah congratulation for liverpool they can playing in champions league! i hope they can be the winner of this tournament. because it was a long time to liverpool winning this tournament from the last time he can  be the winner.

Well win is a win, congrats for Liverpool qualify to the champions league and get pot 3 drawing UCL. Finally Liverpool can play on champions league again. I also hope they can fix their defense, it can be a big problem for them when play against big team. Congrats for other teams too CSKA moskow, sporting, Qarabag and APOEL.
Liverpool's victory in the match tonight made them even harder work to compete with other favorite teams at UCL, because if compared, Liverpool can still easily be defeated by big European teams, even though they already have a good history at UCL.
It's good to see Liverpool in Champions League again. If I'm honest, Liverpool's squad doesn't look very impressive and credit must go to Klopp for getting them firing on all cylinders.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

all the head of groups and the pots have been announced and they aer as follow

Seeded = Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Benfica, Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Monaco, Spartak Moscow.
Pot 2= Barcelona. Atletico. PSG. Dortmund. Sevilla. Man City. FC Porto. Man United.
Pot 3= Napoli. Tottenham. FC Basel. Olympiakos. Anderlecht. Liverpool. Roma. Besiktas.
Pot 4= Celtic. CSKA Moscow. Sporting. APOEL . Feyenoord. NK Maribor. FK Qarabag. RB Leipzig.
pot 2 have very strong names it"s possible that we are going to see some strong groups this year also pot 3 have some good teams we could get Bayern + Barcelona with Tottenham or Liverpool witch could make it and intresting groupe but we can get the usual 2 group of death because Liverpool and Tottenham make it though for any groupe they will be getting on

Yes, There could be very hard groups(for example):
Juventus,Barcelona,Liverpool,Rb  Leipzig or Real Madrid,Psg,Napoli,Sporting Lisbon

And very weak groups: Spartak Moscow, Porto, Anderlecht,Maribor or Shaktar,Sevilla,Basel,Qarabag

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Dynamo Kiev felt that it was a better team in the first round and that the tour would pass, the first game gave the message that they were ready as a team even if they did not go through. It will be a tough match for Maritimo. Dynamo Kiev and an experienced team with more quality players. They gain comfort in their own home.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:46:19 AM

Today, the most important match between them will be Fenerbahçe match for me, and it is necessary to win and eat differently, but the deficiencies are too much. I think the situation may be different in this game if we think that Vardar will be a defender.

StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

I am just thinking about the future of the UCL if Man city pays Messi's close So he can joins Guardiola, How will be Barce without messi and how will seems the UCL without the club who have the record in victory in this competition.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

Today the most obvious game to be win although not sure as in gambling anything can happen to me it looks like it is the Fc Midtyjlland vs Apollon game. Last week Midtyjlland scored 2 away goals in a match which ended 3-2 so it is logical to believe they will win today and qualify for the group phase.

Another good game with high chances to win is Dinamo Zagreb which needs the victory or at least a draw with 2-2 or more goals in order to qualify. Maybe Skenderbeu is the Qarabag of Europa League today against Dinamo Zagreb and maybe the biggest surprise of the group phase but I don't believe it will be so.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

an easy match for Liverpool after winning the first leg with a score of 2-1 and now they will be playing at home. Liverpool vs Hoffenheim 3-0

Yeah, it should be an easy game for Liverpool if we looked from the previous result. I guess Hoffenheim will play openly this time to chase their loss. More goals will be created today. Total goals over 2.5
Hmmm I disagree, I think this is a dificult match also for liverpool. look like the first game that liverpool only won 2-1. I think if Hoffenheim can do the attack strategy to liverpool its not impossible for hoffenheim win this match
Yeah, it shouldn't be easy match for Liverpool, because they win in first leg wasn't big. Offcourse, 2 away goals is important factor. But Hoffenheim isn't weak team, and they still have chances to qualify to the group stage, eslecially if they will score fast first goal today.
Overnight after liverpool 3-0 lead in 21 minutes, they seemed to relax the attack, then in the 28th minute they conceded. Then in the second half they started attacking again but only until the goal from Firmino, after that liverpool play very defensive until conceded again.
The habit of playing defensive after winning from liverpool should be eliminated by liverpool, their defense is very bad. There will be a lot of heavy opponents in the Champions league and if it continues playing like that is very dangerous.
yeah liverpool defense is bad they must change the strategy. but yeah congratulation for liverpool they can playing in champions league! i hope they can be the winner of this tournament. because it was a long time to liverpool winning this tournament from the last time he can  be the winner.

Well win is a win, congrats for Liverpool qualify to the champions league and get pot 3 drawing UCL. Finally Liverpool can play on champions league again. I also hope they can fix their defense, it can be a big problem for them when play against big team. Congrats for other teams too CSKA moskow, sporting, Qarabag and APOEL.
Liverpool's victory in the match tonight made them even harder work to compete with other favorite teams at UCL, because if compared, Liverpool can still easily be defeated by big European teams, even though they already have a good history at UCL.
When it comes to the UCL, past glories does not matter one bit, With their leaky defense, Liverpool will be lots of trouble if they face the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and even PSG, Am sure Liverpool can take on Barcelona since they have a leaky defense of their own. Klopp needs to fix that ASAP.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

These are my picks for todays Europa League qualification games.
HNK Hajduk Split - Everton
Away Team Win/Draw
Zenit St. Petersburg - FC Utrecht
Under 2.5 Goals
Fenerbahçe - FK Vardar
Home Win
AEK Athens - Club Brugge
Home Win

The toughest match will be AEK Athens and Club Brugge, AEK Athens dominated the game in its entirety even though they were playing away from home, Club Brugge missed the opportunity to win the game when Marko Livaja was shown his second yellow card for the game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

Tonight I think that Fenerbahce, Athletic Bilbao, Braga and Marseille will win their matches. All four teams are much better and have more quality than their opponents, they all have active score and just need to have serious approach tonight. Quota on this four marches together is 2.3
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

I dont think Tottenham Hotspurs are going to survive in their group which consists of Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Apoel Nicosia, this is by far the toughest group out there, The other English clubs were very lucky with Liverpool having the easiest group so far. Chelsea's group is kinda hard as well but am sure they will pull through.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:48:26 PM

Here are the 8 groups of champions league 2017/18

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow
Group B: Bayern Munich, Psg , Anderlecht, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qaarabag
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Lisbon
Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord
Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Rb Leipzig
Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

Group A: Mourinho is very Lucky. Really easy Group for Manchester United.
Group B: Bayern and Psg will surely qualify.
Group C: Chelsea and At. Madrid will surely qualify. Roma in Europa League
Group D: Juventus and Barcelona will surely qualify
Group E: Easy Group for Liverpool. Sevilla second qualified.
Group F: Manchester city and Napoli are surely favorites but Feyenoord and Shaktar are 2 poor teams.
Group G: This is the most balanced group
Group H:Real madrid will surely qualify, tottenham and dortmund for second place, who gets third can win the europe league!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Dammitt

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Fenerbahce did not win the match as I expected it was a normal situation in the team was too much missing in this issue and is not managed well. On the other hand, the ajax elimination was a surprise for me.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:43:12 PM

Fenerbahce did not win the match as I expected it was a normal situation in the team was too much missing in this issue and is not managed well. On the other hand, the ajax elimination was a surprise for me.

Elimination of Ajax is a big surprise. It will be strange to not see last season runners-up in the group stage. I hardly can remember last time, when Ajax didn't qualified to Champions or Europa league.

Dammitt

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:22:16 PM

Elimination of Ajax is a big surprise. It will be strange to not see last season runners-up in the group stage. I hardly can remember last time, when Ajax didn't qualified to Champions or Europa league.

Ajax has not had a good season at all for the last few seasons, so it seems to me that after the peter boss is gone I can not recover. It seems to me that there is a discrepancy in the team right now. One of the other teams is also one of the surprise teams from Qarabag.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:52:18 PM

Here are the 8 groups of champions league 2017/18

Group A: Benfica, Manchester United, Basel, CSKA Moscow
Group B: Bayern Munich, Psg , Anderlecht, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atlético Madrid, Roma, Qaarabag
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona, Olympiakos, Sporting Lisbon
Group E: Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool, Maribor
Group F: Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Napoli, Feyenoord
Group G: Monaco, Porto, Besiktas, Rb Leipzig
Group H: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham, Apoel

Group A: Benfica and ManU can qualify.
Group B: Bayern and PSG, no discussion.
Group C: Atletico and Chelsea probably.
Group D: Juve and Barca, no discussion.
Group E: This is the easiest group. Sevilla and Liverpool can qualify.
Group F: City and Napoli or maybe Shakhtar.
Group G: Everything is possible.
Group H: Death group.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Ajax has not had a good season at all for the last few seasons, so it seems to me that after the peter boss is gone I can not recover. It seems to me that there is a discrepancy in the team right now. One of the other teams is also one of the surprise teams from Qarabag.

There has been some disappointments in the Europa League playoff games,  teams like Ajax,  Fenerbache and PAOK have all been eliminated, I believe we're they in it , the competition would have been very competitive in general but I guess the third placed teams in the Champions League will make it very entertaining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:03:59 AM

I dont think Tottenham Hotspurs are going to survive in their group which consists of Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Apoel Nicosia, this is by far the toughest group out there, The other English clubs were very lucky with Liverpool having the easiest group so far. Chelsea's group is kinda hard as well but am sure they will pull through.

Nightmare for tottenham hotspurs, they must accept the fate of one group with the defending champion Real Madrid. And also they have to fight against the yellow from Germany who is always a big club destroyer.
Liverpool are far more fortunate, heavy opponents for them only Sevilla, otherwise it should not be too difficult for Liverpool.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:39:05 AM

Nightmare for tottenham hotspurs, they must accept the fate of one group with the defending champion Real Madrid. And also they have to fight against the yellow from Germany who is always a big club destroyer.
Liverpool are far more fortunate, heavy opponents for them only Sevilla, otherwise it should not be too difficult for Liverpool.
yeah Chelsea and Tottenham got into tough groups. United and Liverpool should be fairly comfortable in theirs while Man City should be also top their group but Napoli still can be challenging from these Groups i expect Man United +Benfica from groupe A to qualify and Cska Mosco 3rd Bayern +Psg from Groupe B Atletico and Anderletch 3rd, Atletico+Chelsea and Roma will be 3rd, Juve+Barcelona  and Sporting 3rd, Sevilla+Liverpool with Spartak Moscow as 3rd City+Napoli and Shaktar as 3rd, Monaco+Porto and Leipzig coming 3rd finaly RealMadrid+ Borussia and Tottenham 3rd p,ly Leipzig can make a surprise in that groupe i put them 3rd only because they lack european experience
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

There has been some disappointments in the Europa League playoff games,  teams like Ajax,  Fenerbache and PAOK have all been eliminated, I believe we're they in it , the competition would have been very competitive in general but I guess the third placed teams in the Champions League will make it very entertaining.
Yeah that's out of we expected, especially for ajax. they are the team has regularly play in champion league but for this year seems they are not lucky. im say like that because i look into the statistic on the first leg match, they got many chance to made a scored but always failed.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
musaprince

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:26 AM

manchester united already through to the next stage of the champions league no doubt about that.i however feel sorry for tottenham since it is going to take them a miracle to get through considering their form this season
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: